Akito and the Loonatics

By PerkyGoth14

summary: Akito was going for walk in the park, when all of a sudden, a portal appears sending him into a new... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
chapter 131
chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
chapter 135
chapter 136
chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139
chapter 140
chapter 141
chapter 142
chapter 143
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 148
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 154
chapter 155

chapter 23

96 2 0
By PerkyGoth14

Finally, the drill burst through underground and Acmetropolis already looked deserted.

"Nice driving, Tech!" Akito cheered once they came out of the drill. "It looks like we're--" he then looked shocked as the citizens looked miserable and there was no city to speak of.

"I think we're a little late." Ace added.

"Talk about an extreme makeover." Duck muttered.

"Dr. Dare's turned our world inside out," Tech reminded them. "We gotta use that gem to reverse it!" he then took out dirt bikes and helmets for everybody.

Felicity reached into her bag and took out a device from her mother's adventure travelling to the year 2015 with the world's first human time traveler.

"What's that?" Estelle asked. "A skateboard without wheels?"

"It is called a hoverboard," Felicity explained, she set hers on the ground and it hovered above the ground. "My mother went on her own adventure in the future with Marty McFly and she packed some for me and friends... Would you guys like a ride?" she asked Akito, Estelle, and Vincent since they didn't have bikes like the other Loonatics.

"Sure." The Fudo siblings said.

Felicity took out three other hoverboards and she got onto the one her mother collected from Marty before he left for college and ran away with his girlfriend, Jennifer Parker. The cousins did their best onto the hoverboards.

"So, how do we use them?" Vincent asked.

"Like any other planche à roulettes," Felicity replied. "Only do not go over water."

"Why?" the Fudo siblings asked.

"Hoverboards do not work over water unless you have power and we do not." Felicity replied before kicking the ground and hovering with her cousins to catch up with the Loonatics and Dr. Dare to stop this madness.

Rev of course rushed to the top on his own as they went up the steep hill. Luckily for the kids, hoverboards strapped over shoes so they wouldn't fall off them while going up to Dr. Dare's new lair.

"Up we go." Akito said.

"Wait, Akito, don't you have powers?" Estelle asked her twin brother. "Along with the ability to fly?"

"I never really flied before..." Akito shrugged as he really liked the hoverboard.

It was too late anyway, they were all up at the top then. The kids got off their hoverboards and then carried them.

"Man, you guys are slow!" Rev joked since he was at the top first.

"Oh, ha ha ha, it is to laugh." Akito said, sarcastically.

The Loonatics parked their bikes and removed their helmets, going for the lair. However, they were faced with yet more rock monsters.

"Oh, great," Ace groaned. "It's the Rockheads again, gang. Guys?" he turned to Slam and Akito. "Teach 'em how it's done."

Slam grinned eagerly and went with Akito to beat down the rock monsters with their strength.

"You can do it, guys!" Estelle cheered.

Slam pounded his fist into one rock monster, but his fist seemed to get stuck and not dissolving the monster in anyway. The monster formed into a different chemical compound, then he and the other monsters used those abilities, pushing the Loonatics away from them. Even the bikes and hoverboards were going off the edge from the strong wind. Slam did a tornado spin and shoved the one rock monster onto the floor, crumbling it. Once he saw the others falling, he rushed to save them.

"Whew, that was close." Akito said.

Lexi and Estelle got together and used their energy bursts to make the rock monsters fall over the edge. One by one, the monsters crumbled into pieces once they landed.

"Nice blastin', girls!" Ace smiled to them.

"Time to shut that crystal down!" Akito called and they all rushed inside of Dr. Dare's lair as it glowed more inside.

"Wow, Estelle, I thought that Akito was the one that had all of the Loonatics' powers along with his Hercules strength." Vincent said.

"I recently found out about these," Estelle said to Vincent. "Until you and Felicity came back, Lexi's been training me."

Duck teleported over to the gem and looked to it. "So, how do we reverse this thing?"

"I am guessing a quantum amplifying electro charges need magnetic radiation." Felicity guessed.

Ace tried to figure out what she said, it was more confusing than her gratuitous French.

"Don't worry, I'll get it together, she means a light." Tech felt the same way Felicity felt about the crystal's powers.

"I believe I buried you all down below." Dr. Dare glared at the Loonatics once he saw them trespassing in his lair.

"Don't you know that down is the new up?" Vincent asked.

"We would've called first, but you were unlisted." Ace commented.

"Now we are going to stop your insidious plans stone cold." Felicity growled.

Dr. Dare merely laughed at them. "Oh, this is my domain, children... But there's no reason to take your values for part of my rock group." he then waved his hand over colorful crystals.

This made the jade serpent crystal glow and zap the Loonatics to freeze them and form around them.

"What do you think you're doing!" Akito huffed.

"You all will become my own personal statues," Dare sneered. "A commemorative to what once was, but will become none."

Felicity was able to escape from being petrified, her eyes flashed green to Dr. Dare yet again.

"Ace, if we don't shut that machine down now, the entire planet's gonna be--" Tech was about to warn, but his mouth was sealed shut then.

Ace and Akito both turned their heads towards a part of the ceiling and used their heat laser beam eyes and it bounced off the ceiling and finally hit the jade serpent crystal.

"Nooo!" Dr. Dare called, then ran off. "You'll never catch me!"

"That was too easy..." Felicity scoffed slightly.

Ace gave Lexi a boost and she set to send Dr. Dare back under the rock where he came from as she started to fight the man. Dr. Dare yelled as he fell off his throne ground and landed where the others were for them to fight him now.

"Surrender, Doc." Akito demanded, quoting his favorite Loonatics member and his ancestor.

Ace took out his sword and started to fight against Dr. Dare with his own scepter. Dr. Dare fell on the ground, but he wasn't going to let that stop him to beat the Loonatics for his own selfish deeds. The jade serpent crystal glowed and charged up his scepter so he could continue to fight Ace and turn him and the others into stone for good.

"Heheh, what a stiff." Akito chuckled.

Ace dodged the jade blasts, which rocketed to the ceiling and he ducked, taking Akito out of the way and it had zapped Dr. Dare, defeating him instantly. Their mission was now complete.

"Okay, we got the crystal, do you think we can reverse it?" Estelle asked the coyote.

"Yes, I can reserve it." Tech replied before working magic with the gems.

The gems all glowed, even the jade serpent crystal and the whole room glowed, making more shaking, but in a more pleasant way this time than those pesky earthquakes. Acmetropolis was now being placed back onto the surface and higher ground.

"Yes, it worked!" Estelle cheered.

"Ace, that sword is so cool, I wish I could have one just like it and Rev, can you teach me of how to fly?" Akito asked.

"Well, if you think you're up for it," Rev smiled to him. "Teachin' someone to fly who doesn't have wings isn't as easy as it sounds."

"I'm a fast learner..." Akito assured him, smiling in advanced thanks back to him.

"But for now, let's get back home, overground." Ace smiled once everything was all back to normal.

"Can we still have that Chinese food?" Estelle asked. "I'm starving!"

"Yeah and it's on me." Duck said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 336 24
After the events of 5d's and the team had all went their ways, the team all would come back to New Domino City 5 years later. Yusei wasn't expecting...
2.4K 41 42
Eight children from summer camp are transported to the Digital World to help save it. In order to save the Digital World and their own world, they mu...
21.2K 876 26
After experiencing a strange, bizarre event back at his home, our MC must now face challenges that might lead to his demise. Gifted with powers that...
32.5K 1K 79
when Tanjiro was a baby, A portal opened up. He travel 400 years back into the past. Thats when a small child came across him and decided to take him...