~Loosing Myself.~

By ILoveDance123

Justin's attitude has changed, he's no longer the goody two shoes, he's the badass, the guy on drugs, obsesse... More

~Loosing Myself.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~ reuploaded~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
New story!
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
Chapter 20
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
Chapter 28
~chapter 29~
~chapter 30~
bad news
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
deal?
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
GREAT NEWS
Sequel.
THE SEQUEL IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED.

~Chapter 7

9.2K 134 9
By ILoveDance123

~Chapter 7~

~Justin's P.O.V~

I wake up the next day in bed, with Ashlee sleeping beside me.

After talking last night she didn't wanna go home. So I took her here, one thing led to another and we slept together.. Again.

The feeling will never get old. With other girls its just a fuck and that's it but its special with Ashlee. And I don't know why I feel this way towards someone so different.. But maybe differents good for me.

'Morning.' She whispears, snuggling into my chest.

'Morning beautiful.' I smile, kissing her forehead.

'I need to get home.'

'Yeah I'll drive you..' I sit up with her, watching her look around for her clothes.

'No I'll walk, I have errands to get anyway.' She says simply, getting up and picking her clothes off the ground and slipping them on.

'Are you okay? You seem a little off.' I comment, watching her get changed.

Okay wow that sounds perverted.

'I'm fine, thanks for last night I'll see you later.' She leans down and pecks my lips, way to quickly than usual. I furrow my eyebrows and watch her leave.

Why's she always so goddamn confusing.

~Ashlee's p.o.v~

I walk down the street, a million thoughts going on in my head.

Zack admitted he loved me and I lead him on.

I've texted Zack apologizing like seven times but he's ignored me.

I don't know why I care so much because that's it.. I don't care.

I hate being the bad guy in this.

Maybe that's the problem.

Jesus Christ. Even justin noticed my attitude. I don't know how long I'll be able to take this anymore.. It's too much.

I feel my phone vibrate in my hand and I look down at it, staring.

1 new message:

Zack.

Finally. I hit open on the message.

From Zack:   Fine. Meet me at the carpark just outside the forest. I'll be there in 10.

I lock my phone again and leave the house, walking around a few corners until I'm infront of the forest.

Why would he love me?

I hardly know him?

Maybe he's playing with me, why else would he admit it after I gave Justin a body shot.

I wish I could just be open about this whole thing. But that wouldn't help me, or justin.

'Hey.'

I look up, seeing Zack standing infront of me.

'Look I'm so sorry okay? I didn't mean to lead you on like I did.' I say, looking into his green eyes.

I watch him swallow and break his gaze with me.

'I don't care anymore.' He simply says.

'You don't care-'

'No I don't. I was stupid to even think I loved you!'

Ouch.

'Zack listen-'

'No! you LISTEN!'

I step back, watching him clench his fists at his sides.

'I've waited for you for what? A year? And you show me up like that?'

'Zack I don't know what your problem is. We're nothing!' I yell back,

A little too harshly.

'Nothing?! Then why did you kiss me!'

'As if you don't remember!' I scoff. 'I told you no but you kissed me anyway! It's not my fault!'

'Your acting as if I don't know!'

My eyes widen in shock and I stare at him.

'Dont know? Know about what?' I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

He throws his hands up in the air and bites down on his lip.

'You know what? Your a drop out. What are you planning to do with your life huh?'

What the hell has brought this on?!

'What has this got to do with anything?' I ask in shock.

'Your tutoring him practically, your doing all the work I know it. But what's your plans after college, honestly?'

Tutoring who? Justin?

I don't even know what I'm doing after college. I haven't even thought about it myself.

'I-'

'Exactly. Later Ashlee.'

I stand there in shock, watching him walk away. What the hell?

I walk away myself, down the long roads until I end up at my house, pulling my phone from my pocket and calling the number I need right now.

'Hello?' His voice asks, and I wipe under my eyes.

'Justin can you come over? Please?'

'Ashlee? Whats wrong babe?'

I sigh and fix the phone in my hand, placing it against my ear.

'Nothing I just-' I stop myself, afraid of what I'm about to say.

'You just what?'

'I just need you.' I admit, fixing my hair.

'Then I'll be there. Give me five minutes.'

I nod, forgetting that he can't see me.

'Thank you.'

'Anytime babe.' He says before ending the call.

I pace back and forth in the kitchen.

Seeing the anger in zacks eyes made me afraid. It's almost as if he wanted to hurt me physically just like I hurt him emotionally.

I hear Justin's car pull up and sigh in relief, right now he's all I need.

'Babe?' His voice rings, followed by a door shut.

'Kitchen.' I mumble, biting down on my nail.

'Whats wrong?' He asks, walking infront of me and taking my elbows in his hands.

I look at his features, taking his presence in. His eyes search mine.

'I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.' I admit, sighing.

'What do you mean?' He coo's, rubbing his hands up and down my arm.

'I just don't know. It's like I have no idea-'

'You know you can do anything right?'

'Thats easy for you to say.' I roll my eyes, sarcastically moving away from him and crossing my hands around my chest.

'What the hells that supposed to mean?' He spat, looking at me up and down.

'You already know what your doing with your life! You've got a job! I have no idea what I'm going to do!' I yell. Tears of frustration flowing down my face.

I feel Justin's arms pull me into him and I instantly hide my face in his neck, letting him rub my back, soothing me.

'Baby you'll be fine. Your like the smartest girl in school.' He whispers in my ear. 'You could get into any college you want, be anything you wanna be.'

'That's easy for you to say, your all figured out.' I mumble against his chest.

He lets a sigh escape his lips and puts his hand under my chin, making me look at him.

'Listen to me alright?' He says looking back and forth in my eyes. 'Your beautiful, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Your smart, extremely smart. your talented, your caring, your a great listener, your a great speaker. You can do anything Ashlee.'

I blush and lean up, attaching our lips sweetly.

'Thank you.'

'No problem, that's what I'm here for. But I never want you to doubt yourself ever again. Do you hear me?' He thumbs my chin in his hand and I nod my head slowly.

'Good, your perfect Ashlee. You can do anything, and I mean that.'

I smile and kiss him again.

'Your perfect too.' I say, kissing him once more.

He laughs and wraps his arms around me; kissing my neck up to my cheek.

'What brought this on anyway?' He asks, against my lips.

'Nothing.' I whisper nervously.

'Tell me.'

'No'

'Ashlee tell me now or I'll find out for myself.'

He looks in my eyes, making me know he's serious.

'Zack yelled at me again and called me a drop out.' I sigh, hiding again.

'He what?'

'Called me a drop out.'

'How did he even-'

'I met up with him.' I admit, hiding my face in his shoulder.

'What why?'

'I just felt so bad and I needed to talk to him. I never thought he would react like he did.'i shrug.

'He's going to he a problem for us isn't he?'

I nod my head.

'Can we just go watch a movie? Please?'

Justin nods his head slowly and I take his hand, walking up to my room.

'What movie?' He asks, closing my door behind him.

'Whatever, I don't mind.' I say honestly, crawling under my bed sheets.

'How bout we just watch friends?'

I nod my head and close my eyes, hugging the pillow to me.

Justin had made me feel better of course, but he has everything planned out for him.

'Are you sure your okay sweetheart?' He asks, getting in beside me

I nod but I know I'm not.

'Theres more isn't there?' He asks, pulling me close.

'Well not really its just stress I'm fine really.'

I don't know who I'm convincing, him or myself.

'C'mere.'

He pulls me into him; rubbing circles on my back.

'I know we've only been together for like a week but whatever you do know i'll be here for you alright?' He says, kissing my forehead.

A smile comes on my face.

'Thank you, you too.'

I snuggle into his chest and watch friends come on.

'Who's your favorite character?' He asks; laughing at some joke Chandler said.

'I can never choose.' I laugh, looking up at him. 'I love them all but today it's definitely chandler. You?' I smile.

'Chandler or Joey.' He smiles. 'Today.'

We laugh together and he laces a soft kiss on my lips.

'You hungry?'

'A little.' I shrug.

'Want to order pizza or go out?'

'Can we not order something healthier I'm going to get fat.' I say, pulling the blankets over my face.

I hear Justin burst into laughter and I pull the sheets down, glaring at him.

'What are you laughing at?'

'You- you said you were going to get fat when my little sister probably weighs more than you!' He bursts into laughter and I scowls at him again.

'That's a bit of an over exaggeration.' I mumble, rolling my eyes at him.

He laughs and wraps his hand around my waist, pulling me in closer.

'Maybe.. But your perfect.' He kisses my cheek, then my neck and finally resting his lips against my own.

I kiss him back, feeling the familiar butterflies in my stomach. I pull back and look into his eyes, they're more light today than yesterday.

'Do you feel that too?' He asks, taking me out of my thoughts.

'Feel what?'

'This, when we kiss.'

He attaches his lips to mine again, letting them move in sync with my own.

He pulls back again, pecking them once more.

'That.' He says, making the butterflies in my stomach flutter even more.

'I feel it.' I nod, kissing him again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

'I'll see you tomorrow.' He kisses my lips, standing against my porch.

'Yeah, I'll see you too.'

He smiles and kisses my lips again:

He winks at me before walking over to his car, tonight was amazing but I can't get Zack out of my mind. But there's one thing he said that I can't get out of my mind.

'Your acting as if I don't know.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.8K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
30.2K 780 19
"Why haven't you left yet?" "Because it all gets better, and I want to be your reason it does." Chloe Green, still mourning the loss of her father, r...