The Secret Diary of Belle (Gr...

By AtomicNicky

This book was found in an old, abandoned mansion in France. It appears to be a diary kept by one Miss Belle D... More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Seven
Entry Eight
Entry Nine
Entry Ten
Entry Eleven
Entry Thirteen
Entry Fourteen
Entry Fifteen
Entry Sixteen
Entry Seventeen
Entry Eighteen
Entry Nineteen
Entry Twenty
Entry Twenty One
Entry Twenty Two
Entry Twenty Three
Entry Twenty Four
Entry Twenty Five
Entry Twenty Six
Entry Twenty Seven
Entry Twenty Eight
Entry Twenty Nine
Entry Thirty
Entry Thirty One
Entry Thirty Two
Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition II
Entry Thirty Three
Entry Thirty Four
Entry Thirty Five
Entry Thirty Six
Entry Thirty Seven
Entry Thirty Eight
Entry Thirty Nine
Entry Forty
Entry Forty One
Entry Forty Two
Entry Forty Three
Entry Forty Four
Entry Forty Five
Entry Forty Six
Entry Forty Seven
Entry Forty Eight
Entry Forty Nine
Entry Fifty
New Book Alert - Alice Logs Into Wonderland
Entry Fifty One
Entry Fifty Two
Entry Fifty Three
Entry Fifty Four
Entry Fifty Five
Entry Fifty Six
Entry Fifty Seven
Entry Fifty Eight
Entry Fifty Nine
Entry Sixty
Entry Sixty One
Entry Sixty Two
Entry Sixty Three
Entry Sixty Four
Entry Sixty Five
Entry Sixty Six
Entry Sixty Seven
2018
New Cover

Entry Twelve

2.6K 302 27
By AtomicNicky

Geroux... that name rings no bell of a memory.

What a deep, smooth voice. With a cultured resonance indeed. Not the devilishly hoarse timbre that I had expected to hear.

The cheek of him, to be so bold as to invite me to dinner.

My head is spinning. And my heart is racing. I cannot take in what just happened. This gentlemanly-sounding man just invited me to dinner, yet this is the same fiend who snatched me under the cover of darkness. I have no choice but to follow his instruction.

After this bizarre exchange and once my chest had stopped pounding, I prised myself from the place in which I had been standing paralysed and went to view the garments that I am to wear this evening, as per his request. Pinned to the inside of the coat, is a magnificent necklace and two drop earrings, which I suspect may very well be real diamonds.

The gown was comprised of a bodice with intricate bead work, folds of silk and soft, layered net petticoat. Fit for the highest society lady. The 'V' shape of the bodice matched the heart shaped diamond earrings perfectly.

How surreal, that I am about to sit down with my abductor for dinner, wearing the very expensive and intricately designed clothes he provided. I am sickened, yet curious.

The caged bird with the pounding, little heart, that's me, right now.

I do not know what to make of all of this. I have been pacing for around an hour and the sun is now setting, so I must prepare myself for this absurd facade.

...

When I returned from the study to the bedroom in order to get dressed, I noticed a full-length mirror had somehow appeared in the corner.

I also noticed that I am missing a few items from my room; the candelabra, the clock, my favourite teacup and teapot... It is no surprise, anymore, that things seem to get up and move around or appear of their own accord.

A clean washbasin and drying cloth was provided, so I washed my hair. I have now dressed in the garments he has assigned me and arranged my hair into a captivating coif.

Gazing into the mirror, I can assuredly say that I have never looked so beautiful, yet I have never cared so less. However, I am determined to not appear intimidated, but rather, confident.

There is the distinct possibility that I will be walking to my death.

Or worse, live a life trapped in these walls. Well, whatever the case, I have had enough.

I shall march down the hall, stride into the parlour where we are to eat. Then I will walk directly to Geroux and slap his face.

This is my plan.

I no longer care about the consequences. He shall feel the full brunt of my objections.

If I do not make another entry, I bid you adieu and my dearest reader, you know what you must do.

_______________________

Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and comment ^^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6K 33
[Fantasy/Romance/non-teen fiction] *Formerly known as The True Story of the Beast* After being punished for messing with a witch, Duke Kaiden Hunter...
57.2K 1.7K 19
"Mademoiselle, you mustn't be too angry with him, he has had a hard time coping, you know," the teapot spoke to me. "I have every right to be angry...
94.7K 1.6K 11
The reader is Belle's younger sister. She moved out of Villeneuve to get away from the small town. She now lives in Paris. And once every month the r...
678 71 60
Belle is a maid living in service of a handsome prince who she falls madly in love with. Jealous of all the other women and angry at his refusal to n...