Melanin

Galing kay lovethynybackup

"You're never going to be good enough like Braylen." "Braylens smarter and prettier." Brooklynn Jones is cons... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
UPDATE !!! 10/27/16

Chapter 9

3.5K 180 11
Galing kay lovethynybackup

*Brooklynn*
3 months later

I slipped on my jeans and my red crop top but I put a sweater on so my mom wouldn't see it. I grabbed my red low converse out the closet and slipped them on. My mom would kill me if she seen the shirt I was wearing but of course she says nothing to Braylenn.

I put my book bag on and went out the door. I could care less what I grow through in this house but i will remain with a smile on my face in public. I reached in my MK purse and pulled out some pills. I popped three in my mouth and washed it down with my water bottle.

God please help me get through the day without feeling sick or dizzy.

I was 1 More block down from the school and I got a bad headache. I hate this feeling ! It's the worst but it helps take my mind off of things for awhile. I continued my stroll and made it safely to the school. Paige came walked up smiling.

"Hey brook!" She said excitedly.

"Hey" I held my for head and gritted my teeth cause the pain

"Brooklynn Asiria Jones ! I hope your not taking them anti-depressant pills again"

"Paige you know it helps take my mind off of things" I said walking in the school

"But their not good for you. Your gonna end up overdosing on them shits!!"

"I'm fine Paige Damn !" I yelled

She sighed and walked away. She doesn't know what's good and not good for me. She understands what I go through so why is she so mad. This is how I deal with the pain so Fuck whoever doesn't like it. I grabbed my books out my locker and headed to my first class.

It was now lunch time and I already paid for my lunch. I sat at the empty table and Paige didn't show up to lunch. Kayden came over to me.

"Why you not with Paige?" He took a seat in front of me

"It was .... n-nothing"

"It was something cause y'all best fiends now y'all not together."

"I could care less" I said eating my food

"Imma stay here with you but we talking about this after school"

"Okay" I said smiling

*

*

*

*

I walked out the school and I seen Paige talking to some boy. I looked around and Kayden family came out. He was talking to some boy for a few seconds then he came to me.

"Won't you go talk to her" he pointed to Paige

"No" I simply said shrugging

"Why you being difficult Brooklynn?"

He's serious cause he always calls me my full name when he is. Usually he says Brook.

"are you taking me home or not Kayden?" I asked irritated with everything

"Yeah come on brat" he said walking ahead of me

I pushed him and he almost fell. I laughed and he looked back at me

"You wanna test how far them legs can walk or something ?"

"Kayden stop" I whined

We got to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and put my seatbelt on. When he got in I looked at him hard.

"What?" He asked confused

"Dont talk to me" I said crossing my arms

He pulled off and laughed "Why big baby?"

"Because you were gonna make me walk home"

"You almost made me bust my face in front of everyone."

"Cause you called me a brat"

"Dont I always" he said smiling

I looked up from my phone and noticed we pulled up to his house. I looked at him mad.

"Kayden I have to be home"

"Did your mom text you?"

"No"

"Okay then you don't have to now come on"

I rolled my eyes and got out. I wasn't going to be able to win with him. We walked into his nice home and it was so warm. I looked around and then back to him.

"Where's your mom?" I asked

"She's at work but she gets off at 9:30"

"who cooks?" I asked curious

"Me or Kaitlyn and sometimes we order out"

"Oh" I nodded

We went into his room and it was so nice. King sized bed with nice blue sheets. He has a white couch in his room too. It isn't really big and he has a flat screen on the wall..his room is nice.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked

"Uh sure." I said

"Ok imma be right back"

I took off my back pack and settled on his couch. I checked my phone and there were no missed texts or calls. I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. Do I not exist any more?

Kayden came back with popcorn in his hand. He sat down Really close to me and I quickly got the chills. I didn't care look over or we'd be kissing. Move away . I want you near me but another part of me doesn't.

"You okay?" He asked and I noticed the movie was on

"Yeah why?"

"Seemed like you were thinking about something." He said focusing back on the tv.

I hope it isn't too late cause I will have to deal with my mom. I checked my phone and it was 9:23..I closed it and put it back in my pocket.

During the movie Kayden put his hand on my thigh and I pushed it away then looked at him like he was crazy.

"Dont touch me!"

He laughed "Why?" He put his hand back there

"Cause I said so!" I pushed him

He grabbed my wrist and I tried to pull out of his hold. Such a tight grip ! So demanding.. yet still sexy. I was about to bite his hand when he quickly let go.

"What the fuck" he said looking at me crazy

I laughed "You wouldn't let go, so I was gonna force you to.... but you beat me to it"

He shook his head "Here take the popcorn" he handed it to me. I grabbed it and focused back on the movie unconditional. It was really good and I forgot that I was even supposed to be home. I felt Kayden's arm wrap around my shoulder and I just brushed the thought off. This movie was so good. His scent smells so good.. I can feel the radiation off our bodies. Am I thinking too much? Don't think about it too much.

"You hungry?" He asked

"No" I said simply my eyes still glued to the t.v. he pulled me into him and my head was on his shoulder. I could stay like this forever no lie. I was about to say something when his room door opened. I looked up and saw his mom. I quickly took my head off his shoulder and sat straight.

"Hey baby I'm off from work"

"Hey mom" he said as he paused the movie

"Are you guys hungry ? Cause I can make something"

"Go to bed mom I'll make her something if she gets hungry but we bouta leave in a few so .."

"Okay sweetie thank you. Night guys" she shut the door and left.

His mom doesn't care if were here?"

"Tell her we was just watching a movie and now leaving" I said getting up

"Whats wrong?" He asked concerned

"She probably think my parents don't care about me. It's going on ten at night and I'm still here. She probably thinks I'm gonna sleep with you. Hopefully she doesn't label me as a hoe"

"What? Brooklynn" he looked at me crazy "Why would she think those things I just told her were about to go, she seen us watching the Damn movie!"

"Just take me home" I said softly while looking down

He grabbed his keys and we went out his room..it was pretty quite in the house so every one was sleep. He was ahead of me and he looked a little mad. When we got out side my phone began ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said nervously cause it was my mom

"Where the fuck are you this late !" She yelled

I got in the car and shut the door "Im on my way now mom"

"Were are you coming from?"

"Kayden's house"

"What were you doing there !"

"Watching a movie ." I said simply

"Yeah okay. Hurry your ass up for this door be locked"

"Yea ok" I hung up

"Your mom pissed off?" He asked pulling off

"Of course"

"Your mom strict as hell, like you can't go anywhere"

"I know. She's always been like that since my dad died"

"Must have something to do with the death of him"

Oh yeah it does. Braylenn did the most devilish thing that is the reason my mom hates me.

"Can you help me study tomorrow?"

"I guess. What class?" I asked

"Biology"

"Oh yeah that's easy"

I unbuckled my seat belt and stared at the house that has the devil living in it. My house.

"Bye thanks for today" I said about to get out til he pulled me back by my wrist

"Can I have a hug?" He asked smiling

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his come around my waist. I tensed up and felt like I was being touched the wrong way. I pulled away and got out quick. I never had a boy touch me in that way.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

300K 13.4K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
1.9K 35 31
I couldn't help but stare at the handsome guy standing in front of me. I wasn't expecting him to notice me, let alone dream of him talking to me. He...
983K 20.8K 27
His Best friend knows everything about him. Every secret, every mistake, his past with girls, which would explain why Jaxon's best friend wants him t...
253K 16.6K 53
this is why you should never trust the roommate you got off of craigslist. 3/09/17 {#816 in fanfiction} 3/18/17 {#206 in fanfiction} 3/25/17 {#185 in...