The Forgotten Bionic (~Lab Ra...

Par kate8800

Destiny thought she could hide her secrets away, but one incident made her reveal everything from her past. H... Plus

Prologue
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 1
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 2
Extra Chapter: Little Talks
Hole In One (Part 1)
Hole In One (Part 2)
Trucked Out
Bionic 500 (Part 1)
Bionic 500 (Part 2)
Bionic Showdown (Part 1)
Bionic Showdown (Part 2)
Extra Chapter: Explanations And Reconnections
Memory Wipe
A/N: Lab Rats Series Finale
Avalanche
A/N: Hiatus
Extra Chapter: Apologies
Adam Up
A/N: SWISHEROO--I TAG YOU!! MAHOGANY
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
'Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Book 3!!!

Robot Fight Club

4K 101 36
Par kate8800

~Published August 29, 2015~

+Destiny's POV+

"Destiny! Did you hear! The annual robot throwdown is coming up!! You have to keep your promise!" Leo told me while bringing my laptop over to me. I was playing on my phone and I looked at my laptop screen. It showed the web page for the Robot Fight.

"What promise?" I asked him with a confused look.

"Last year you promised me you would help me with my robot this year." Leo told me. I put my head to the side and I tried remembering.

~~~~~~Le Not Fancy Flashback~~~~~~~

"Leo, for the last time, I'm not joining whatever you want me to help you with." I told him while rolling my eyes.

"How about next year? Will you help me then?" Leo offered.

"Ughh....Will you stop annoying me! I'm trying to work on your homework!" I pointed to the paper I had in front of me.

"Rock, paper, scissors. If you win, you won't have to help me next year, but if I win, you do. Deal?" Leo pulled out his hand so I would shake on it.

"Does that mean you will stop annoying me and continue with your video games?" I asked and he nodded. "Fine."

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!!" We both chanted in unison and he held up paper while I held up rock.

"Dang it!" I put my head down on my arm and he reminded me about it, then left...Ughh

~~~~~End of Not Fancy Flashback~~~~~

"I...don't remember such a thing..." I told him with a little pause.

"Yeah, you remember...You sometimes pull off a fake British accent when you lie to me...You've been watching too much of Doctor Who..." Leo admitted. (This is a little input by me because I am also going into Doctor Who!! Thank you Netflix!! Only on season 4 but keep reading! So sorry!)

"Man, I have to fix that. Alright, I remember. Now what?" I turned off my phone and looked at him.

"We have one more person to recruit!" Leo lead me into the lab to see Bree and Adam leaving Chase on the floor with their training clothes on.

"Chase, I can't believe I'm saying this, but we need your help." I told him which made Chase roll his eyes before standing  up.

"The annual Mission Creek Robot Throwdown is coming up." Leo started.

"Leo, for the last time. I'm not a robot. I'm a man." Chase told us but we continued to stare at him because we knew his last sentence wasn't true. "One day I'll be a man."

"We didn't mean it like that. Well, the robot part, not the man part, but anyways. It's a competition where remote control robots fight-"

"To the death!!!" Leo interrupted me. "Check it out." He started to play the intro video on the web page I was looking at earlier.

"Guys, that's cool and all, but I've got way better things to do than--" Chase was about to say, but Leo and I interrupted him by saying that the grand prize was $500. "And I'm in!!" Some kid was shown in the video and Chase and I had a confused look.

"Who's that kid?" I asked Leo.

"Kevin Stone. That smug jerk wins every year. He thinks he's so much better than me!" Leo told us with an egotistical tone.

"Sounds like he is better than you." Chase told him while crossing his arms. I nodded in agreement but Leo told us that it wasn't the point.

"So...I was thinking..." Leo started.

"That if the three of us teamed up.." Chase continued.

"And built a robot together..." I also spoke up.

"We could take Kevin down!" Leo ended and Chase smiled.

"That's a great idea! We'll make a perfect team!" Chase praised Leo.

"I'm an amazing engineer and an awesome designer!" I started.

"And I'm the most intelligent person on the planet!" Chase added. 'Same here...' "And you..." Chase pointed at Leo and hesitated.

"You are the person who picked us..." I concluded while patting his shoulder. His grin faded and I grinned. "At least you're part of the project! Have credit to that!" I laughed out.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Leo, Chase, and I were in the lab making the robot, well, Chase and I were making it, Leo was on the side lines watching us make it.

"So, what do you think??" Chase asked Leo who had bug eyes.

"This is awesome! Now all it needs are laser cannons, flamethrowers, and satellite radio so we can pump up the jams!" Leo smiled while dancing for a little bit, which I stopped him.

"This is why you always lose to Kevin. You focus on flash than speed, stability, and non-stupidity." I told him while crossing my arms and glancing over to him to see a glare from him.

"Ooo!! Are you guys working on a combat robot?!" Davenport squealed when he ran into the lab.

"Yup! We're getting ready for the big Robot Throwdown!" Leo explained.

"Mind if I take a look?" Davenport asked mainly towards me and Chase. We gave him permission and he was grinning madly.

"Alright, very impressive. Yeah, looks like you are on to something here. Can I make one suggestion though?" Davenport asked us after mumbling compliments on our robot. We all nodded and we tilt our heads in a questioning matter. "Let me join your team! I have made a fortune designing stuff like this and if I'm on your team, you are guaranteed to win!"

"Sure!" "Why not!" Chase and Leo automatically agreed because they wanted to win the grand prize. They all looked at me with high hopes and I sighed.

"As long as your ego doesn't ruin us, fine by me.." I told him with a sigh and he smiled.

"Yes! I love robot competitions! They really bring out my inner geek!" Davenport squealed once again.

"Wow! So there's an inner one too?!" Leo joked which made Davenport glare at him. Chase and I smiled, trying to hide our laughs but it failed, which also made Davenport glare at us.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

After a break that was well deserved for all of us, we walked out of the elevator to see Davenport and a bunch of wires near him. We saw our destroyed robot in front of him and we hurriedly ran towards him.

"Hey!" "What!" "What the hel-heck!" We all said as I tried not to explode.

"You completely destroyed our robot!" Leo yelled.

"That's not true..." Davenport grabbed a hammer and started whacking our robot and we all looked at him with wide eyes. "Now it's true!"

"Why would you do that!?" I screamed at him whilst pointing at our robot.

"I'm stripping it for parts because there were some major design flaws." Davenport explained to us.

"Like what?!" Chase asked him slowly.

"For starters it smashes way too easily. Watch." He started to hit the robot with the hammer harshly and I stopped him by grabbing the hammer away.

"Yeah, we get it..." I told him sarcastically as I placed the hammer on the table.

"I can't believe you would do that." Chase told him disappointingly.

"Guys, I'm just trying to help you build a better robot. I mean, after all, I am a scientific genius! I'm a legendary thinker! I'm a man with hair that just won't quit." Davenport told us, revealing his egotistical side completely. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"We don't want you hijacking our team." Chase said seriously.

"Look, guys, you know how I work. I don't like sharing the spotlight! I don't like listening to others! I'm a 'maverick!'" Davenport smiled at us which made me sigh again.

"Yeah, we've noticed. That's why we're kicking you off our team, 'Maverick.'" Leo told him while mocking Davenport when he said 'maverick.' Davenport looked at all of us and we held serious looks on our faces.

"What? You-You're serious?" We nodded and he pursued his lips. "Fine...Alright.." He was about to leave, but he grabbed the hammer and hit our robot multiple times before running away. I was going to go after him, but Leo and Chase held me back and we all looked back at our trashed robot.

"'I'm a maverick!' No, it's called you're a guy with an over-sized ego and hair that can and will quit!" I mimicked him while Leo and Chase snickered. I slightly grinned at them before taking the good parts out of our old robot and we decided to make a new one.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

We finished our robot just in time and all of the contestants had to gather up in the arena. We saw Kevin Stone and his trophies, all behind his robot that was a little bit bigger than ours.

"Next up, the competitor who's taken home the Robot Throwdown Trophy five years running: Kevin Stone, and his robot, The Merchant of Menace!!" The announcer said. "And finally, competing together for the first time..Leo Dooley, Destiny Lilac, Chase Davenport, and their robot, Josh!" Everyone was cheering but then stopped when they heard our robot name. "Josh? Was it the girl's idea?"

"Hey!! Rude! It was his..." I pointed at Chase and he hit my shoulder.

"I didn't know the name was supposed to be scary..." Chase whispered to us and we looked at him.

"The name is supposed to be scary." Leo told him.

"Oh, yeah.." I agreed as I glared at the announcer who got a new index card from a guy.

"Hold on, we have one more contestant, and he requested us to turn down the lights." We all looked at each other with questioning looks, but in my mind, I hoped it wasn't him..."Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for the mechanic who makes them panic, the robot freak of Mission Creek, the inventor with the spl- Okay, I ain't reading all these."

"Please not him, please not him!" I pleaded into the air while Chase and Leo asked who I was referring to.

"Here he is, Donald Davenport!!" The guys announced.

"Is that?" "It can't be.." They murmured.

"It is..." We all said as he came into the arena with a weird looking boxing coat on. He came out smiling and he stole the microphone from the announcer, who backed away to watch what was happening.

"Hey there, guys! Sorry I'm late, but I was really busy building this!" Davenport revealed his robot and it had giant claws and it snapped, what looked like his mouth, together. Everyone gasped, including Kevin, so even he knew that Davenport would be a challenge. "Behold!! 'The Predaraptor!!' Complete with hydraulic jaws of death! Boom!!" He pulled out his hand as if it was a gun, blew on it, and pretended to put it back into his holster. I cringed at the sight because I remembered Douglas and Donald doing the same exact thing before Douglas turned to the dark side...Jeez, sounds like Star Wars...Davenport gave a warning to people to go home if they were...you know what, it was awkward, never going to repeat ever again!

"Bet you wish we had the flamethrowers now." Leo slightly yelled at us because everyone was cheering too loudly. We both rolled our eyes and we brought our robot over to a bench so Chase could put our participation sticker on...Josh...Davenport ran over to us, fortunately without the weird boxing coat on, and he grinned.

"Hey guys, I got you something so you will never forget your first Robot Throwdown!" Davenport had t-shirts in his hands and he set two down so he could show us what the front of the shirt said.

"Please don't tell me.." I covered my eyes while my elbow was propped up by Leo's shoulder.

"'I got crushed by the Davenport Predaraptor?'" Leo probably read aloud and I groaned.

"Not available in stores!" I uncovered my eyes to see that he tossed the shirts on our faces and we slowly removed them while the announcer told us that the first round was going to begin. It was a guy versus Davenport and that guy got crushed. We cringed when it got destroyed and the guy got sad. It was again, Davenport's round and he slammed the opponent's robot into the wall. The rounds started to progress more and more, and luckily we were winning our matches. We had our remotes connected so we could all steer Josh and it was working pretty well.

As Chase, Leo and I progress, so did Davenport and Kevin. There was one round where Davenport beat up a 6 year old's robot and he rubbed it in his face. We were standing near the kid and he suddenly ran to my legs and my eyes widened. Leo and Chase said they were capable of handling the next match so they let me help the mother of the kid calm him down a bit. After I returned, I heard the announcer's voice tell everyone that Josh was going to the semi-finals! I run over to Chase and Leo to see Davenport dancing and I looked at him weirdly. He finally saw me, stopped and walked away while the two thanked me for stopping him. We were going against Kevin and it will probably be a close game.

"And now it's time for our second semi-final match! The winner will advance to the finals and take on Donald Davenport and his Predaraptor!" The announcer said.

"That's me everyone! The t-shirt guy!" Davenport yelled out which made everyone, including me, throw the t-shirts at him. Luckily he didn't see me throw my t-shirt at him!

"Robots, take your starting positions, please!" We got ready and we made our robots clash into each other. "They're circling, feeling each other out. The Merchant has Josh on the rope." I moved the joy-stick and I was making Josh weave to avoid anymore hits from Kevin's bot. "Now Josh has The Merchant on the ropes!" Chase and I planned out the attack, I rushed Josh in and he activated the claw, causing Kevin's side of the robot to rip apart. His mouth was agape and we laughed. "Five time champ, Kevin Stone, is out!" We cheered and we both went into the arena to get Josh, but Kevin stopped us with an angry glare.

"Kevin! Um...Nice match..." I startled which made me push Chase in front of me so he would say more stuff.

"Umm..yeah! And uhh, a strong adversary." Chase also complimented and Leo went in front of us.

"Because I consider myself a good sportsman, I'll wait until after you leave the arena to laugh, point, and gloat." Leo told him which made me roll my eyes in amusement.

"But I won't!!" Chase hollered and they both started to do a victory dance.

"You guys are soo immature.." I laughed while they stared at me. "Alright fine! We won!! We won!!" I danced with them which made me bring out my nerdy side.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-
It was time for the final round. It was us versus Davenport. And once more, the judge was rude.

"Gentlemen...And lady, take your starting positions!" The announcer looked at me when he mentioned lady and I rolled my eyes.

"Rude!!" I yelled out while our stands elevated.

"It's time for Robot Throwdown!! And hurry this up, I gotta get his suit back to the funeral home." The announcer told towards Davenport and I rolled my eyes. The Predaraptor charged at Josh and we got caught in its claw. We tried charging at him, but we would get stuck in its claw, probably because it was twice our size. Every time Josh got smashed into a wall, Davenport would laugh as we would wince.

"I wish you guys had built a better robot, so your pain would last longer!! HAHAHA!!!" Davenport laughed as our robots were facing each other from a distance.

"Let's finish this..." I told them as I nudged them with my elbows. They nodded and we all started pressing buttons, revealing a ramp. Davenport's robot charged at Josh and it went up the ramp and it fell on its top, making Davenport lose. We all cheered and we hugged in victory.

"It's all over!! Josh takes the trophy! The robot with the stupid name wins!" The announcer yelled out.

"Hey! Better hurry up to that funeral house...You don't want someone to notice.." I shouted out and he hurriedly went out of the arena while Chase, Leo, Davenport, and I enter in.

"Ha! Where's your t-shirt now!" Chase rubbed it in Davenport's face.

"Ha ha, very funny. How'd you guys figure that out?" Davenport asked.

"Ha, you should know, you're teaching Adam, Bree, and Chase about it. The principles of Aikido! Man, I love using them!" I smiled off into the distance before looking at Davenport's face.

"We used your own momentum and force against you." Chase explains while Davenport nodded.

"So the students school the teacher. How did you know about Aikido, though?" Davenport asked me.

"How do I survive against Trent, the football players, and Perry? Very easy for people who aren't bright nor very slim..." I answered as he nodded even more.

"Very well played." Davenport said and I smiled back at him.

"Thank you. It takes a big man to say that." Chase told him wisely.

"But apparently, a little man can too!" Leo grinned with his arms crossed.

"You do realize that you're shorter than me and Destiny, right?" Davenport asks while pointing at Leo and Chase, who were both a few inches smaller than Davenport and I.

"He just went down!!" They both sung while dancing. I laughed and crossed my while sharing an amused look with Davenport.

"Also, we're gonna talk about your ego later!" I reminded him while picking up the trophy and going up the railings. "See you guys at home!!" I pulled the peace sign with my hands and started walking to the car with a smile on my face. Fun days, every day!

~Fin~

Hey guys! It's been a while...not a long time but it's a while. I hope you guys are still looking forward for more updates even if they are not frequent anymore. It's been 14 days since the last update and I feel so bad! D:

Anyways, I'll try to write more but stupid school has stupid weekend homework that takes stupid amounts of time!! It's just so...dumb! Haha, Adam's half quote. But really I have homework on the weekends and it's annoying since I can't write! I hope y'all understand and look forwards for more chapter! Thank you guys for reading and have a great day/night!! Bai!!!

QOTD: Who is your favorite character/characters and why?

AOTD: Mine is both Davenport and Douglas (the original Davenport bros) because they're so funny together! Even when they were dancing together in 'Which Father Knows Best' (it was cringy and funny at the same time).

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

661K 9.7K 133
Luna Walker was left at the doorstep of Donald Davenport. He adopted her and has loved her and treated her like she was his own. When Donald marries...
69K 1.9K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...
310K 6.1K 34
Destiny Lilac has been through a lot of stuff but when her best friend, Leo Dooley, gets a step-dad, her life will be filled with adventure, crazines...
50.1K 2K 37
"You're such a joy to be around."- "Well, you're a pain in the arse." Jordyn had no idea that befriending the lovely idiot who broke her locker would...