Hell's Personal Assassin: Boo...

By Forevermore2013

She just wanted a more interesting life. That's it. For her, the daily routine was simple: wake up, school... More

||-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-||
Hell's Purge (intro/prologue/flash-forward)
note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Question!!!
Chapter 21
!warning!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
okay, fine, here it is...
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32- Part a
Wow... Just wow
Ok
Chapter 32- Part b
Today
Please read
Chapter 32- part c
Life update
Chapter 33
Sorry
Chapter 33 (continued)
Help me out!
Lol
Chapter 34
While i figure out the sequel
I made her red eye!!!!
I made her blue eye!!
Here it is
POSTED THE SEQUEL ON MY PROFILE
PLEASE READ
Please Read!!

Chapter 24

8K 463 117
By Forevermore2013

Hey guys! 

I'm entering this book into the Wattys this year, and I was hoping that you guys could help me out. 

All you'd have to do is vote me in on Facebook or Twitter, saying:

"I vote Hell's Personal Assassin for the #Wattys2015" 

that's it. 

I would seriously appreciate it, I'm not joking. 

And so you don't think I'm just doing this to win, I have a deaaaaal

if you vote, i'll follow you and possibly read a couple of your books!

but please, don't say that you voted if you didn't, because I have trust issues and that would seriously hurt my feelings. 

but, anyway, i'm not forcing you to do this, so if you do, thank you lots!!!!!

I love you guys! Thanks for reading! 

---------------

"No! Don't you dare go to sleep!" Ariel said just as I was about to drift off into sleep, shaking me vigorously by the shoulders. 

Just three minutes. 

"No, Michelle, please!" Ariel said desperately, but I still wouldn't. I didn't have enough strength. My cuts were slowly healing, taking whatever energy I had left out of me, and my mind was literally to the point of exploding from all the tension and pressure it was under. 

"Michelle, you don't understand, you need to stay awake," Belial pleaded, a hand lightly tapping my left cheek. 

Just three more hours. 

"Ariel, do something. You have to do something. I won't be able to live with myself if she dies," Belial whispered, sounding like he's seen a ghost. 

' Hmmmm, sleep, ' was all my brain could think of. It was too tired to process anything that Ariel and Belial were saying. 

"I don't know what I can do at this point," Ariel said in a panicked voice, as I felt myself get a little bit heavier. 

"Come on man, just think of something!" Belial yelled, the sound of a big thud reverberating through the room, making me wince. 

I wonder what he broke. 

"Michelle, please," Ariel whispered, pulling me into a hug as I felt something wet hit my collarbone. "If you die, I'll kill myself. Please, I'm begging you, just stay awake. Open your eyes," he sobbed, squeezing me tightly. My head lay motionless on his shoulder, my arms too weak to hug him back. 

I'm sorry, Ariel, I mind-linked to him, using whatever energy I had left. I just can't stay awake. 

"Michelle, you're stronger than this. Please," he mumbled as he put his head into the crook of my neck, tears falling onto my bare skin. 

"Wait! Ariel!" Belial said, from what sounded like the other side of the room. I guessing he was pacing or something. "Give her some of your energy!" Belial said as thudding footsteps rushed over to Ariel and me. "Just enough to give her some life back!"

"Belial, I'm not allowed to do that," Ariel whispered sadly, making Belial sigh. "It's the rule. No one is allowed to manipulate with death."

"There has to be-"

Belial was interrupted by what sounded like the floor crumbling away and then coming back together, making me stiffen. I could sense their was another person in the room. What if those demon guys tracked me to here? What if Satan found me?

"I am Death, here to talk to you as the last few minutes of your life waste awa- Michelle?" a heard a new voice say, sounding like he was reading off a note card, voice bored and monotoned until he said my name. "What the fuck happened?" 

Oh my God. 

I'm really going to die. 

"What the fuck do you think happened, dumbass," Belial growled. "Because of you tempting me, making me think I was high and mighty, I got exiled and now am basically killing whoever thinks of me as something more than a nobody."

"Hey, now is not the time to point fingers," Samuel hissed, making someone else growl. 

"Both of you, that's enough. Negative energy in a room like this is not a smart idea," Ariel scolded through sniffles, making me mentally frown. 

Come on, Michelle, when did you become so weak?

"Shut the fuck up, pixie-stick," Sammael said, making Ariel stiffen up, before slowly relaxing again. 

"Calm down, he's not worth it," Ariel whispered to himself, making me want to widen my eyes at Ariel's self control. If Sammael said that to me I would've ripped his head off. "Just focus on the situation at hand, he's not worth it." 

"Don't you dare try and start something with Ariel, now. You've fucked up enough lives," Belial spat, making Sammael cackle. 

"Yeah, I've fucked them up, but I've never fucked any. I was hoping that could change though," Sammael said mischievously as I felt a pair of eyes on me, making Ariel's grip on me tighten again as both of us stiffened. 

Oh no he fucking didn't. 

He's so lucky I don't have the energy to rip him to shreds right now. 

"That was disrespectful, and I'm not going to tolerate that type of behavior, Sammael," Ariel said in a dangerously calm voice, scaring me a little bit. Even when Ariel was being serious or was mad there was still some playfulness in his voice. There was always playfulness in his voice. 

But just then. It was like talking to a robot. 

"What are you going to do, pretty boy? Sprinkle some pixie dust at me?" Sammael countered, making Ariel take labored breaths. 

"Don't stoop to his level," Ariel kept repeating to himself, making me remember what Belial told me. 

Everyone has a monster inside of them.

"Sammael, I swear to God. If you make Ariel turn to fallen because of your stupid-ass jealousness, than I will rip your throat out with my bare hands," Belial growled out venomously, defending Ariel like I would my brother. 

Wait, jealous? Why would he be jealous?

"You guys are yelling at me while she's dying over there," Sammael stated, a smacking sound finding my ears a second later- followed by a groan from Sammael. 

"Shut the fuck up, man," Belial growled, making Sammael cackle. 

"I'm so sorry, Michelle, I'm so sorry," Ariel murmured, bringing me closer to him. "I would do it if I could, but I'm not allowed to. Please understand that. I'm so sorry," he sobbed quietly, making me mentally nod. 

'I'm not mad. I understand,' I wanted to say, but couldn't because of... obvious reasons. 

I wouldn't allow him to do it if it meant loosing his title, anyway. I can see it means a lot to them. 

"You guys are seriously not going to do anything?" Sammael said in a bored tone, making Ariel stiffen up. 

"It's not that I won't. I can't. God says we aren't allowing to toy with death," Ariel stated harshly, probably shocking all of us. 

"Oh, so little pretty boy's finally fighting back-"

"Look, can you just leave? If you're going to act like a dick, we honestly don't need you here right now," Belial stated, making a silence overcome the room. 

A while of silence passes, lulling me to sleep, but just as I'm about to go to sleep I feel myself getting ripped out of Ariel's hands and into someone else's. 

"Since you two are little pussies, I guess I'll have to do it," Sammael said loudly over the silence, I could basically hear the smirk in his voice as he held me up by the waist while my motionless head rested on his shoulder. 

Asshole. 

"Sammael, you're not all-"

"I am  Death, Belial," Sammael hissed, suddenly letting go of my waist and gripping my head with a firm grip. "Open your eyes," he demanded– his voice turning a thousand octaves lower–, making my eyes open without my consent. 

All I could see was different shades of white as my eyes grew weaker. I couldn't make out people or shapes, and I'm pretty sure that if all I could see was white my eyes were most-likely glazed over. 

"I can't guarantee this will work, since I've never done this before," he said softly to me as if we were the only ones here. "Sorry if it hurts," he mutters awkwardly, before a screeching starts to echo in my ears. 

Slowly, but surely, I start to feel my blood flow to different parts of my body again and my vision starts to clear. I could feel myself getting stronger, ears getting more sensitive and attentive. 

But once I'm able to hear and see correctly, a couple things start to not make sense. 

For example: the screeching I was hearing? It's coming from me. 

But, nothing's hurting me. 

Oh, and let's not forget the sight in front of me. 

Red and blue, shining eyes hiding behind a black cloak start to slowly turn white as swarms upon swarms of white, shining mist start to circle all around me, wrapping around me like I'm a Christmas present. 

Oh, how funny. Christian jokes, when I'm a demon. 

Wait... I think it's working. 

More energy, more strength, but also...

More hate, more anger, more thirst, more cravings, more lust, more impatience. 

Something's wrong. 

"Stop!" I yelled through my screams like my life depended on it as I watched the souls enter my body through my skin, mouth, ears, and eyes. My heart started to beat at a faster pace as my brain started going a thousand miles an hour. I felt like an adrenaline junkie. "Stop!" I said again through my screams, this time sounding more like a banshee- wailing, and high-pitched. 

"What's going on!"

"I knew we shouldn't have done this!"

"I. Said. Stop," I said, this time my scream stopping as I talking, the souls that were coming out of Sammael immediately retreating back, my voice octaves lower than it should be. 

"How did you–" Sammael started, but was cut off when I flipped him over my shoulder like he was made of feathers, dropping him to the ground harshly as I bared my fangs at him and gave him an animalistic growl that somehow ended up echoing off the walls. 

How's that even possible?

My whole body, all of it, filled with anger. Hatred. Wrath. 

A thirst for death. 

"That's hot," Sammael blurted out, making my jaw unhinge as I growled at him, raising my hand up to rip out his throat. 

He won't be able to talk once his itty bitty piece-of-shit vocal chord is ripped out, will he?

"Do you find this hot?" I asked, eyes turning red as I was about to slash at him, but before I could I felt four arms grab me and throw me to the floor in seconds. 

"Michelle. Michelle focus on my voice," Ariel said, making me growl at him and move my head towards them to try and bite them. 

He won't be able to focus once I break his head off. 

"Michelle, don't let the monster out!" Belial demanded, making me suddenly hesitate, before hissing at him too. 

What's he talking about? I already am a monster. 

"Michelle, honey, you need to stop," Sammael said calmly as he casually got off the ground, making a growl gurgle in my throat as I tried to lunge my self over there to kill him, but sadly, the guys had a better grip on me than I thought. 

I could just chew their arms off. 

"Michelle, look at me," Ariel commanded, making spin towards him involuntarily. "This isn't you! You need to calm down. Relax," he said softly as I continued to let out low growls, my nose flared. 

"Michelle, don't give into the monster inside you, remember what I told you," Belial said softly, making me hesitate again. Something was blocking my thoughts, I could sense it. But I didn't know what it was. 

"What. Are. You. Talking. About?" I asked, my words sharp as I tried to say them with my elongated fangs. 

"What are you talking about?" Belial asked, a little more cautious than confused. 

"We. Never. Talked?" I said as more of a question, my head thumping as I sorted through everything in my head. 

"Well, I have to go, I have another appointment with someone," Sammael said lazily, making me scowl and lunge at him, this time catching the guys off guard and being able to tear myself away from them as I raced for Sammael and slammed him against the door. He didn't resist or comment at all. He just let me throw him around and called me names. 

What was this for? Was he trying to act cool and make me hate him after all the nice things he did for me. 

I shrunk my fangs, but didn't bring them away completely, watching his every move as I choked him against the wall. 

"I don't know what game your playing," I hissed as I brought my face closer to his, breathing in the blood that I smelled on him– wanting to roll my eyes back in pleasure. "But keep me out of it," I finished, before growling and letting go of him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 270 46
New town. New identity. Same crazy. I love it!!! (insert enthusiastic voice ) (cough, cough) Not!! I hate it. I hate having to to hide who I am. Bu...
37 0 12
This is my first story, and I'm writing this mostly for fun, so don't get mad if it's not on par with all these gods of writing. Meet Angel, a girl j...
240 22 11
A lost soul can only mean bad things. Right? Yes. Onyx is an average girl. Lives by herself, very friendly and kind, never read any horror or to viv...
17.1K 305 14
Just so you know this y/n is emotionless and shows little to none interest in people. Since this is a fem reader I will be using she/her pronouns and...