Albus Severus Potter - Year 6...

By Florence-Potter

Albus and the others are back to Hogwarts in their sixth year! This is the Sequel to Albus Severus Potter and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: End of Holidays
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley and Announcements
Chapter 3: Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 4: Felicia and Ervin
Chapters 5: the First Quidditch Match
Chapter 6: Godric's Hollow
Chapter 7: Prepare for the Ball
Chapter 8: Winter Wonderland Ball
Chapter 9: Christmas Coming Close
Chapter 10: A 'lovely' Christmas Feast
Chapter 11: The Annual Family Quidditch Match
Chapter 12: To Tell or Not To Tell
Chapter 13: Karkaroff Back to Azkaban?
Chapter 14: Dumbledore's Wise Advice
Chapter 15: The Horrifying Afternoon For Tyler and Luke
Chapter 16: A Fight in the Library
Chapter 17: The Trip to Malfoy Manor
Chapter 18: Rose's Idea
Chapter 19: The Muggle Returns
Chapter 20: A Cheer-Up Day for Quinn
Chapter 21: The Funeral
Chapter 22: Tyler Tells His Dad
Chapter 23: Return of the Elder Wand
Chapter 24: Rose's Plan Fails
Chapter 25: Resurrection
Chapter 26: Different POV's
Chapter 27: About new Horcruxes
Chapter 28: A Very Potter Break-Up
Chapter 29: Quinn is Gone
Chapter 30: Betrayal in Our Midst
Chapter 31: Studying and Discussions
Chapter 32: What A Bet!
Chapter 33: For A Holiday-ish Day
Chapter 34: Like Father, Like Daughter?
Chapter 35: Air Full of Sorrow and Anger
Chapter 36: Felicia in France
Chapter 37: So Close to Admitting
Chapter 38: How Albus, Quinn and Tyler Started Their Journey for the Horcruxes
Chapter 39: Dobby 2.0
Chapter 40: The Crush
Chapter 41: Horcrux No. 1
Chapter 43: He Can't!
Chapter 44: The Attack
Chapter 45: About Time to Finish
Chapter 46: Defying Gravity? More like Quidditch!
Chapter 47: Back for the Very Last Time
Author's Note

Chapter 42: Lilo and Gwennypig

452 24 10
By Florence-Potter

3K already? I'm so proud of me! Thank you so so much! Here comes my new special, featuring: Lily and Charlie!

*Lily's POV*

Lily sat across from her mother who was lecturing her. Obviously, she didn't mean to fall out to her friend and cousin Roxanne like that, but she was being mean about her and Lorcan. "It's okay for you to go out with Lorcan, but it did come as a shock to the f-" Ginny said, when she was interrupted by Harry.

"Gin! They're gone. Al and the others. They left a note. They went hunting Horcruxes. We have to go and save them. They can't go around hunting Horcruxes, they're only seventeen!" Lily's lecturing was quickly forgotten and panic broke out between her parents. Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron were taken in the conversation and Lily had to leave the room, which she was perfectly fine with. She went downstairs, where Lorcan was talking with Lysander, who was scowling at him. Lorcan noticed Lily and walked up to her, leaving his brother on the couch. He kissed Lily on the forehead.

"Did your mother kill you?" he asked, and Lily rolled her eyes.

She chuckled. "If she had, I wouldn't have stood here. But no, they're busy finding Albus and the others because they went hunting something, I don't know. They're gone."

"Aren't you worried about your brother?" Lorcan asked. Lily rolled her eyes. Sure, but not so much.

"He's the one that had my parents follow me around and my mum telling me the whole story of being safe and everything twice. If he hadn't told on me, I wouldn't've been in this position right now." Lily said.

Lorcan scowled. "Lil, you outed Albus' best friend. Not really nice, you know. But I want you to think who's really you. Are you the girl that outs her brother's best friend, or are you the girl that sits in the library scolding her homework because she doesn't get it?" He asked. "Give it a thought." he said, and with that, he turned back to his brother. Lily stood there, flabbergasted still, and then she nodded. She walked out of the living room, to the garden. There, she sat down on a bench.

After a long time debating with herself, Lorcan's mother sat down next to her. "Are you okay?" she asked, and Lily nodded. "Did Lorcan say something rude?" she asked, and Lily shrugged.

"He asked me who my real me was. But I just don't know. When I dated Marc, I was happy and sad, but then when I started dating Lorcan it was all so perfect, but for some reason he's mad at me now. Or disappointed, I couldn't tell."

"You know, Lily, you have to be yourself and not be someone else for someone you love. You see, I don't think you know that, but Neville Longbottom and I have dated for quite some time. I know, knowing from old people that they dated is a bit odd, but we did. The thing was, we both still suffered from the war, but we were complete opposites. Not as much as Hermione and I were, of course, but we're great friends. Anyway, the thing is, as much as Neville and I loved each other, we weren't so much a good match. For example, I didn't take things so seriously, while he didn't want to go and search for Spragglehumps with me. They're amazing creatures and their venom is a main ingredient for some potions. But that's beside the point. What I'm trying to say is that we grew apart, and he found Hannah, while I found Rolf. He's Newt Scamander's grandson, and he and I were soulmates. Just, think about yourself first, how bad that may sound. Think if you really want to spend your time with Lorcan. If so, you're a lovely girl, Lily, I know you are. I'm very much honored that you have my name for a second name." She said.

Lily nodded. "Thanks. I will think about it. You're right." she said. Lily got up and made way back inside. Lorcan sat on the steps with Hugo and Lysander. He looked up. "Can I borrow Lorcan for a minute?" she asked, and Lorcan got up. "I know now, Lorcan. You're right. I'm not the girl that wears clothes that mismatch and runs around telling on people. I'm the girl that doesn't get the work." she said, and Lorcan smiled.

"You know, Lily, even if you said you were the other one I'd've loved you. I just wanted you to be one of them, not both, it's a bad combination." He said, and he kissed her on the forehead again.

***

*Charlie's POV*

Charlie hadn't had so much stress before. Gwen's parents would be coming over, and it would be the first time Charlie would meet them, so he had to cook the best food he could to impress them. That was, for Gwen was a menace at cooking. She'd set the skillet on fire and held it under water, nearly setting the whole kitchen on fire. Charlie was going to make ratatouille, which was one of his favorite dishes. Gwen was pacing through the living room when a crack was heard. They had arrived. Charlie wiped his hands on his apron, which he then hung on the little hanger on the wall. He walked to the door, where Gwen had already greeted her parents. Charlie felt highly uncomfortable around her father, for he didn't have a good relation with Charlie's family. Plus, this man was the man who killed Fred, but Charlie had to ask Mr Rookwood for Gwen's hand, for, even though he did things she didn't like, Gwen was very much attached to her father.

Mr Rookwood was tall, pock-marked and grey greasy-haired man. He reminded Charlie a little of his old teacher Severus Snape, although this man looked a lot more... poisonous? He smiled venomous at Charlie. "You must be Charles." he said, and Charlie nodded.

"Charlie, Mr Rookwood." Charlie said, as he shook the man's hand.

"Right. I'll call you Charles. Gwennypig, your mother couldn't make it." Charlie stifled a laugh at the nickname.

Gwen didn't seem to like the nickname, as she was flushing. "That's alright. Let's just have dinner." she said, and she guided her father to the dinner table.

It was a very awkward dinner, and Mr Rookwood wasn't very nice. Gwen seemed to be uncomfortable as well, and even more every time Mr Rookwood called her Gwennypig, which still made no sense to Charlie, as it sounded like Guinea pig. However, it did, once Charlie and Gwen talked in the kitchen for a bit.

"Gwen, why does he call you Gwennypig?" he asked, and Gwen blushed.

"Well, I haven't told you this before, but I'm an animagus. You know, I can turn into an animal." she said.

"Wait, what?" Charlie said, and she rolled her eyes. Charlie blinked, and before him sat a Guinea pig. "You're a Guinea pig? How come?" Gwen returned in a flash, and then she chuckled at his expression.

"I learned it when I went out with Circe."

Charlie looked puzzled. "Who's Circe? Isn't that a girl's name?" he asked, and she nodded.

"It is, I had this phase. And Circe is a girl that was in my year. She was in Slytherin. Had an obsession with Guinea pigs. It's a long story. Let's go back to my father, he's an impatient man." she said, and she quickly walked back to the dining room. 

After the dinner Charlie decided to ask for Gwen's hand. "Mr Rookwood, can I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute?" he asked, and Mr Rookwood nodded. Before they were in the kitchen, he spoke. "No." he said.

"What, no?" Charlie asked.

Mr Rookwood looked at him. "No. You can't marry her. You're a filthy Blood Traitor who associates with Muggles and alike. I'd never want to be in a room with you, but my Gwennypig wanted me to. I won't allow you to marry." He said, and Charlie got furious. "Besides, you're just the other one. She's far better off with that chap Max. They're getting married next month." he said.

That sparked Charlie's anger. He wasn't usually angry, no, he was very caring. But this wasn't what he'd wanted to hear. This man had killed his little brother, and now it turned out Gwen was getting married? "You're lying. She loves me."

"No, boy, she just makes love with you, she doesn't really love you, she loves Max." Charlie couldn't believe what he heard and ran to the dining room.

"Who's Max?" he asked, and Gwen's usually rosy cheeks turned pale. "So you are getting married? Get out before I curse the both of you. My brother was right. You're filthy scum." He groped for his wand and sent some curses after them, Mr Rookwood trying a killing curse that hit the door Charlie slammed after them. He sunk to the ground, the ring he'd've used to propose still in his hand.

***

Hey you guys! 3K! Wooohoooo! I did two POVs because they were quite long. So, I have to confess that I won't be able to update for a little more than a week because I'm going to pony camp, Hoeve La Marotte. I'm highly excited, but I will update maybe Sunday the 23d?

Anyway, tell me what you think of my special, and I send out virtual blue cookies for those who got my reference! Thanks for reading, loves!

Love,

Florence

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.4K 22
The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well ...Or was it? Albus Severus Potter finds himself in Hogwarts just when a new mystery u...
89.6K 1.8K 62
Rose has always loved her family but that was until she became the black sheep. Upon arriving at Hogwarts her excitement to be there soon fizzles out...
683 20 10
Sylvia Snape, the younger sister to Severus Snape, never intended to return to Hogwarts, not since her last year as a student. But when Albus Dumbled...
4.4K 188 22
It had been a blissful thirteen years with silence and peace and happiness, but when a string of witches and wizards are found dead it is up to Albus...