Adopted By 5SOS

By WriteGoodFeelGood

*Not a love story with 5SOS* Madison Lucia has had a pretty bad life she has been abused all her life by her... More

My life preview
Adoption?!?? Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Important Please Read(Rant and info)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (FINAL CHAPTER)
Check Em Out

Chapter 34

1.5K 53 1
By WriteGoodFeelGood

2 months later**

Me and the boy's we're exhausted hoping from plane to plane has taken its toll on us.

The boys were worn out and I know that they are tired but they cover it up nicely so I did what I had to do.

"Hello Stacy", I say walking out the hotel room and going to the lobby.

"Hey Madison what's up", she ask.

"Um i'm concerned about the boy's", I say.

"Why?", she ask confused.

"Um it's been 2 months and they look like zombies the makeup artist have to use 3x the makeup they usually would and I think they should spend time with their families for a while", I say.

"So your saying what?", she ask still confused.

"The boys need at least a 2 week break just 2 weeks", I say hopefully.

"I'll do what I can Madison um i'll give you a call of what their management says", she says.

"Thank you so much", I breath out.

"No problem i'll call you back in 5", she says and I nod even though she can't see me.

"Ok thanks again", I say once again.

"No problem bye", she says.

"Bye", I say and hang up.

I continue walking to the lobby to ask for a pillow which they granted me.

I walk back to the room and plop on the bed exhausted.

"Mads we leave for a show in an hour", Luke says and I sigh feeling sorry for them.

"You alright?", Calum ask and I nod.

"Yeah you alright?", I ask.

"Exhausted but yeah", he says and I get a call. I immediately answer and walk out the room.

"Hello", I say.

"Yeah good news they said ok they have to preform today though but other than that they have 2 weeks", she says and I let out a breath of relief.

"Thank you so much Stacy your the best", I say smiling.

"No problem Madison bye", she says.

"Bye", I say speed walking to my room.

"Guess what your sister did", I say doing a happy jig.

"What?", Luke groans.

"I got you guys a 2 week break", I say and they shoot up alarmed.

"YOU DID WHAT?!", they scream in unison.

"I got you a break", I say slowly.

"No no no", Luke says picking up his phone dialing a number.

"What's wrong", I ask suddenly upset snatching his phone and hanging up.

"Madison we can't just take a break that's not how it works", he says trying to grab his phone but I move it farther away.

"Your not well none of you were your tired you need to rest", I say.

"Were fine", Luke says snatching his phone from me dialing away and I snatch it right back and he looked annoyed.

"Stop it", he says seriously and there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it", Calum screams.

"Michael and Ashton", Michael says and I open the door and they walk inside.

"What's all the commotion?", Ashton ask confused.

"Madison here for us a 2 week break", Luke says.

"SHE DID WHAT?!", they scream at the same time.

"What's wrong i'm doing the right thing", I say and Luke scoffs.

"You guys aren't well you have to have 10x the makeup you usually wear you have bags for days you can't jump without stumbling you jumble up the lyrics fall asleep and get right back to 3t minutes later to do something else you have to rest", I say looking at them.

"Why didn't you ask us", Michael ask.

"Ask 4 stubborn idiots yeah i'll pass", I say.

"God what did you do", Michael all pulling out his phone.

"I'm trying to help", I say.

"No you made it worse", he says.

"Fine one day you guys will pass out from the lack of sleep like dominos falling down one by one", I say grabbing my phone and storming out the room.

I go outside the buildings and call Elizabeth.

"Hola chikah", Elizabeth says and I can hear the smile in her voice.

"The boys are mad at me", I say sighing.

"Why?", she ask confused.

"Because I called Stacy and asked for a 2 week break", I say.

"Madison why did you do that?", she ask confused.

"They were worn down they needed it I thought I was helping but they all freaked out on me", I say.

"That's because of the contact they signed if they take a break they loose thousands of dollars 2 weeks they lost maybe 2 million 3 million I don't know but they have to earn a certain amount of money on their contact or they get dropped from the contact which means unemployment", she says and my eyes shoot open.

"I didn't know what do I do?", I ask panicking.

"Um they can try to take it back but I don't know", she says and I run my fingers through my hair.

"Oh god", I say.

"Don't worry the boys have everything under control", she says but I still freak out.

"No I have to do something", I say.

"You can't just hope the boys handle it in a professional way", she says.

"Were screwed i'll call you back", I say.

"Mads i'm telling you let them handle it you will make things worst just let it go", she says.

"Your right I gotta apologize to the boys", I say sighing.

"Alright bye Mads", she says.

"Bye", I say and walk back inside the hotel to our room and open the door.

"Yes thank you so much", Luke says over the phone and the others let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey guys i'm sorry", I say once he removes the phone from his ears.

"It's ok", Michael says.

"Why didn't you tell me", I ask confused.

"It never really came up I guess", Luke says and I nod.

"But you guys look so tired I just thought you needed the break", I say.

"Were tough we can handle it we have like 2months left were halfway through", Ashton says and I nod.

"So show you have a show", I say.

"Yeah we do we have to go", Calum says grabbing his packed suitcase.

"Alright", I say grabbing mine. We go outback and a tour bus comes.

"Where's the car?", I ask confused.

"Oh I don't know why they didn't think of this earlier but we're sleeping in bunks now save money and more sleep", Ashton says and I nod.

"That's smart", I say and we get on.

"Mine", I say claiming a top one. The boys claim theirs all fighting for a particular one.

I take the opportunity to go in the bathroom and change into a 5sos galaxy shirt with some shorts and converse with my hair down with no heat and makeup.

I take a Instagram selfie and go back out. I scooch past them and ask the bus driver how long till we get there.

"15 minutes", he says and I nod.

"Hey dorks we arrive in 15 minutes", I say loud enough for them to hear .

They all rush to get ready. When we're arrive they go to their dressing rooms and I think of a great prank plan.

I go to where the fans were and they cheer loudly and I sush them.

"Guys who knows how to sing?", I ask and a bunch of fans raise their hands.

"Alright you and you and you", I say picking 2 older fans and a kinda young fan.

I grab their hands and the cheers build back up again I run them backstage and into the bathroom.

"Alright here's the plan we are going to sing she looks so perfect I asked the stage crew and all that so we're pranking the boys we will sing in that hallway then run into the boys room and sing a part then run out then we will run around the halls singing and someone will film us and it will be on the huge screens then when the boys come out they will see us and be confused then we run on stage and sing then a stage crew will pretend to rush us back off the stage I already talked with everyone so you won't at in trouble", I explain fastly and answer like questions.

"You guys ready", the stage member ask me.

"Yeah", I say we come out and they give us ear things for when we get on stage plus it playse song through it and out there.

"Alright it's playing", he says and the music begins.

"I'm Luke your Michael you Calum your Ashton", I say pointing to them and they nod.

"Alright go", he says and I could hear it out there too.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey", we start with the music singing.

"Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now", I sing as we slowly walk to the boys dressing room but once we get there we act calm and they looked confused till we started jamming out the lyrics.

"If you don't swim, you'll drown
But don't move, honey", I say before we all bust out the lyrics.

"YOU LOOK SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR AND I KNOW NOW, THAT I'M SO DOWN
YOUR LIPSTICK STAIN IS A WORK OF ART I GOT YOUR NAME TATTOOED IN AN ARROW HEART AND I KNOW NOW, THAT I'M SO DOWN HEY!", we scream out before running out the room with the camera following us there was at least 4 cameras filming us live.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey", we start before the little girl sings amazingly.

"Let's get out, let's get out cause this deadbeat town's only here just to keep us down while I was out, I found myself alone just thinking if I showed up with a plane ticket and a shiny diamond ring with your name on it would you wanna run away too? Cause all I really want is you", she sings before we all jam out to chorus and the stage members and security and officers jam out with us cause there in on it to.

"YOU LOOK SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR AND I KNOW NOW, THAT I'M SO DOWN I MADE A MIXTAPE STRAIGHT OUT OF '94 I'VE GOT YOUR RIPPED SKINNY JEANS LYING ON THE FLOOR AND I KNOW NOW, THAT I'M SO DOWN HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY", we jam out and I hear the boys go on stage and I get excited. After we sing all that we run on stage to the mikes and the boys look confused.

"You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear and I know now, that i'm so down", I say lowly and the cheers get order as the others clap together and the crowd claps to.

"Your lipstick stain is a work of art I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart and I know now, that I'm so down hey", I sing a bit louder before we all join together to say 'hey'.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey ,hey, hey, hey, hey", we finish before we run around the stage away from security eventually running off stage but I run back on as told.

"One more thing", I say out of breath running to Luke's mike looking at him and crowd cheers loudly.

"You guys just got pranked by sosers" I say smiling at the end and they cheer unbelievably loud.

"And we knew all about it", everybody who was in on it says coming on stage high waving each others before I die out laughing.

"Sorry guys I just wanted to wake them up a bit and yeah enjoy the show", I say in the mike loudly before everyone jogged off stage as they cheer loudly again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 17.8K 60
Jessie's parents had given her up when she was only four years old and she had been living in a orphanage ever since. 12 years later, her entire lif...
3.7K 71 33
This story is about a 17 yr old girl. Cassidy Mckenzie Meyers. She has live in a All Boys and Girls orphange. Shes been in the orphanage since she wa...
52.9K 1.1K 34
Autumn Irwin, taken from her parents at 12 years old, adopted by Ashton Irwin at 14, goes through many troubles. Will Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Micha...
23.3K 603 9
Calum Hood the notorious leader of the Riders, a powerful gang no one would dare go against. Ruby Clifford is his best friend and right hand, Michael...