Abduction ♤ Hayes Grier

Por DrizzyHayes_

"Who are you?" I asked "My name is Hayes." He said "Well, Hayes, why am I here?" "Because you've seen too m... Mais

•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FOUR•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
Thank You!!!
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
Equality
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWENTY•
•TWENTY-ONE•
•TWENTY-TWO•
•TWENTY-THREE•
•TWENTY-FOUR•
•TWENTY-FIVE•
•TWENTY-SEVEN•
•TWENTY-EIGHT•
•TWENTY-NINE•
•THIRTY•
•THIRTY-ONE•
•THIRTY-TWO•
•THIRTY-THREE•
•THIRTY-FOUR•
Sequal?
Book 2

•TWENTY-SIX•

3.4K 89 6
Por DrizzyHayes_

I was walking through the cold, dark street. It was freezing and I had my arms wrapped around my body.

I didn't know where I was or why I was there. I just wanted to be in my warm bed, asleep.

I saw a figure in the distance, it was a woman.

"Hayes." I heard her call out. I could recognize that voice from anywhere. It was Danica.

"Hayes, I'm right here." She started to wave her hands in the air.

I started to jog towards her, and she started running towards me.

She jumped into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I missed you so much." I said into her shoulder "I missed you, too."

I just held her then she started to get lighter.

In no time I felt myself hugging nothing but.. Myself.

She's gone again. Why the hell?

"Danica!" I yelled. I heard a muffled scream so I spun around and saw Danica getting dragged away by someone.

I tried to run but couldn't move so I just stood there watching her get dragged away into the darkness.

I shot up and was all sweaty and tears were running down my cheeks.

I looked around and saw that I was in my room. It couldn't have been a dream though, it felt so real.

I got up and walked into Mahogany's room.

"Mahogany, wake up!" I woke her up anxiously

"What, Hayes, it's like the middle of the night." She whined "She's alive, I know it!" I said with tears running down my face, and she sat up.

"Hayes, I know it hurts but she's gone. We all knew they would eventually find her." "She was in my arms." "Hayes." She said sternly "No, Mahogany, I can feel it." I sobbed "I know it hurts and you miss her, and I do too, but it's ok. You just have to move on, and eventually you will." "I can't move on though. I love her." My heart hurt so bad.

"Awe, Hayes." She hugged me tight "Sh-she can't be gone though. I love her too much and she was mine, all mine, and I let her go, and she got hurt all because of me, and I could have been there to save her but I wasn't." I ranted on with tear stained cheeks. "Hayes, calm down. It's ok. She's in a better place now. There's nothing we can do about it at this point. Just move on." She laid back down in her bed

No, I know that's not true. I know she's still here. I know she's still alive.

I walked back to my room and laid down in my bed.

I couldn't get over that dream. It was like a nightmare that stuck with you forever. It really meant something, and right now it meant everything.

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

I think I'll update tomorrow too. I'm sorry if the book got confusing or messed up at anytime today or anything because the new phone messed up everything, and every time I get a new phone or something everything gets messed up. Sorry for any kinds of problems.

And no. I'm not ending this book on this chapter. Someone thought I was, and I really like this book and how much love and support I get from you guys. 💕

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

54.2M 1.1M 41
Leila lived with her pack all her life. It was until she was forced into an arranged marriage that she ran away from home. She turned into a rogue an...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 43.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
112K 5.2K 48
Spellbound verb past tense; past participle: hold the complete attention of (someone) as though by magic; fascinate. *** Soleil has had a crush on B...