Territory [COMPLETE]

By mariahleerosa

Darcy Meadows loves guys. She loves sex, a lot. Even more than sex she likes to strip from her clothes and bu... More

HELLO
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I GH T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
E P I L O G U E
B T W

T W E N T Y N I N E

12K 430 30
By mariahleerosa

"Fuck!"

All heads turn to the seven month old Andrew who just muttered his first word. Fuck? His first word is fuck. What the fuck! Dane's face becomes a bright shade of red as he holds in his laughter. He thinks it's the funniest thing on the entire planet when a child curses. It's kind of funny, but right now I can't laugh.

"Drew, you can't say that!" Mony scolds, her hand intertwined with Sean's. Or was it Seth? She turns to her boyfriend with fluttering eyes. "Right, Sean?" He nods his head at my sister, his knees weak. What is this? Sesame Street Causes Love? They're six years old for god sakes!

"Fuck?"

"Hell!"

To my horror Aiden drops an f bomb and Aaron laughs out H E double hockey sticks. Dane excuses himself, since he's about to burst into laughter. Mony again scolds the children. Taylor sits on the couch, cuddling with Ian and their daughter Autumn. Since they couldn't biologically have children they adopted a baby from the wolf orphanage a few weeks ago.

Nikol comes hopping down the stairs with Ashley, her four month pregnant stomach on show. The front door opens and Alyssa comes waltzing in with her mate, Patrick, following like a lost puppy. Alyssa found her mate at a club while celebrating Dane's thirty first birthday. She pounced on him, making him break up with his long time girlfriend at the time, and mated with him all in that night. Now, the little girl is expecting her first pup. She's a month in and still throws up at the smell of white cake.

"Yes! Let's watch Pretty Little Liars!" Alyssa fist pumps as she drops on the couch, right on Patrick's lap. She giggles and snuggles into his embrace. Lately, us girls have been obsessed with PLL. Ezria and Spoby are definitely my favorite couples, although Hanna and Caleb are broken up I love them together. When Emily got back with Miya I had a heart attack while screaming at the TV.

Dane comes back with his face the normal color. He drapes his arm on my shoulder, glances at the babies, pulls me to his chest, and stares at the television. I don't care what he tells me, he loves this show as much as I do.

"No! Who the fuck is -A!" Nikol yells at the TV. I push my face into Dane's chest, my stomach churning at the sight of the cheese popcorn Ashley is devouring quickly. I quickly stand up and run off to the bathroom. The chilli dog I had for lunch comes right back up, and right into the toilet. The scent of my mate has my back stiffened.

"No," I croak. "Don't come in, I look terrible." He opens the door away, his eyes rolling as he looks down at me. I flush the toilet and stand up. His hands hold me steady by the waist. "Thanks." He kisses the side of my face.

"You feel okay, baby girl?" He asks pressing his hand to my forehead. I nod, as I gargle mouthwash. He spins me around so our chests are against each other. "You know you can tell me everything, right?" Again, I nod.

A knock on the door has us looking behind him. Taylor stands at the doorway, Autumn in her arms. She's just the cutest little girl with brown hair and freckles scattered on her face. Dane ducks out after giving me a worried look. Taylor closes the door behind her, leaving us alone in the small bathroom.

"Soo," she draws out. "How long have you known?" I groan. I should slam my head on the wall for being so dumb. Dane might be oblivious, but any girl would know. She smiles at me. "Hey, I'm sure Dane won't mind having another baby running around."

"That's the problem," I tell her. Taylor's eyebrows smash together in confusion. "We aren't have a baby. We're having two babies."

She gasps before giggling. "Oh my god! Dane is so good at getting you pregnant. Sure, having multiples runs in his family, but damn. First triplet's, now twins." I run a hand through my hair.

"How should I tell him? Last time I just tossed a purfume ad at him, now what?"

"That's the fun part, you'll do fine." I square my shoulders and nod. I can do this. He's my mate and husband. He's been complaining about wanting another kid, but little did he know that I stopped taking the pill about three months ago. My weight gain hasn't been all the hotdogs I've been eating, well they helped, it's the twins that are currently growing in my womb.

We leave the bathroom. Retaking our seats we all go back to watching the show. All expect for Dane.

"You sure you're okay?"

I smile towards my conserved mate. "Of course."

"You smell absolutely divine, baby girl. Who are you wearing today?" I've had a special love of designer perfumes recently, not that that's what he's smelling.

"It's new. Actually you gave it to me, this is the second time I've warn it."

It clicks in his head.

The room is silent, as they must have heard out conversation. But that lasts a second. A loud thud and squeals fill my ears. In the corner of my eye I see my husband passed out on the ground. I rush over to him, the boys dragging their bodies to see their daddy. "Dane, baby? Hello?" I gently tap his face. I grow frustrated and just straight up slap him. He bounces right up, almost slamming heads with me.

"Twins?" He asks me. Maybe their heartbeats are stronger than I thought. I nod my head. His eyes are glazed over as he thinks, but suddenly he pulls me down onto his lap. His lips are mere centimeters away from mine. "C'mon."

He scoops me up. He walks right out the pack house and straight to our den.

Tay, bring the boys home in like two hours.

Have fun.

Oh, I will

My body is softly set on our bed. He pulls my shirt up, exposing the little bump on my stomach. Three months pregnant and I'm starting to actually look it. Ugh. His hands hold me down as he presses feather light kisses on my abdomen.

"I thought you'd never actually have more children with me," Dane confesses as he makes his way back to my face. "You told me once, when we first met, that you wanted to expand because we had all this extra territory."

"Yes, but why are you telling me this?"

He smiles down at me. "Because I don't have any extra territory." I look at him, my head tilted in confusion. He presses a heated kiss to my lips. "The only territory I have is your body. Every crevice, every dip, every curve. Your body is territory that I've explored multiple times, but yet I still crave the adventure."

A smile blossoms on my face. "Only you own this territory. So please, by all means, explore." His lips crash on mine. Our body's mold together as he kisses away all my thoughts.

If my body is the territory, then his holds the seeds to which I need to grow.

As a person.

As a mother.

As a mate.

And as Darcy Elaine Thorn. Because if I've learned anything, it's that Dane Edward Thorn is indeed the man for me. He loves my flaws, and that's all I ask for.

All I ask for, is love.

~fin~

*sniffle*
It's me, the author.
I finished 'Territory'.
Up next, am epilogue.
Then. . . that's it.
Dane and Darcy's story will be over.
*sniffle*

I just wanna say thanks to my reads! The ghost readers and the ones who comment.
I've never written a book this long.
And this is my most popular book.
Thank you so much.
Here, take this heart
Mony drew it for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 412 23
Shane was a boy who had loved wolves ever since one saved his life. As he grows he obssesizes over her. The white wolf that saved him. Things start t...
10.8K 180 20
Alex is a young girl who just so happens to be a white wolf. Her parents love her because she is an only child. Alex gets kidnapped by men who sell...
691 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...
268 4 17
Kate is seventeen and she is in the blood moon pack the alpha is Dylan and he is eighteen and he's also looking for his mate. Dylan is possessive abo...