Territory [COMPLETE]

By mariahleerosa

Darcy Meadows loves guys. She loves sex, a lot. Even more than sex she likes to strip from her clothes and bu... More

HELLO
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I GH T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
E P I L O G U E
B T W

T W E N T Y S E V E N

11.5K 367 29
By mariahleerosa

Mm, it's nice to be out.

My snout points into the air as I prance through the woods. Dane trots beside me. This is the first time since we- nope I had the boys that we're going outside without them. Three months of being dormant had my wolf clawing at me to get out. My nerves are catching up with me. Maybe it's too early to leave them alone.

Dane replies with a sigh. Baby, we have Taylor, Ian, Ashley, Nikol, and Alyssa watching them. They're in good hands, plus we have three guards watching the nursery door. Please stop stressing. Being inside isn't healthy.

But they're my babies! What if they need me in particular?

Darcy, they're alpha children. Soon enough they won't be depending on us anymore. It's early, but in sixteen years they won't need us anymore. At least not as much as they do now. Please, can we run now?

For a father you sure are letting them go easily.

Darcy. . .

I know, I know, 'stop being over protective. They're only babies.' You say that now, but not when they come home after getting a girl pregnant because YOU give them too much freedom.

You're ridiculous, honey.

Shush.

I love you.

Love you more.

Our paws hit the ground harder as we start running. He chases me through the forest, our playful yelps echoing in the air. After what seems like hours I finally get to go back home to my babies. The message that comes through my head doesn't help my nerves, it, in fact, makes them ten times worse.

Alpha! Luna! We need you!

Dane and I, fully clothed, look at each other before bursting into sprints. I knew it's too early to leave my babies alone. Tears run down my face as we run to the pack house. My best friends are holding my children, crying, when I reach them. Dane looks around.

"What's going on?" He breathes. His attention is turned to the babies. "Is it them?" Anthony shakes his head. A large breath I was holding is released. Taylor rubs my back as I sob. All the fear is gone, but anger takes its place.

"Anthony! You have no idea how fucking scared I was!" I shout. He apologizes but I continue to glare, that is until Aaron catches my eye. He reaches up for me. I take the boy and cradle him to my chest.

"What's the emergency, Beta? And you better speak quickly before I cut off your penis for giving my mate and me a fucking heart attack." I am one hundred percent sure my children will grow up cursing. No doubt about it. Anthony shivers in fear at the sound of his angry alpha.

"Sir, we've found this package sitting on the porch, crying for Darcy," he tells him, completely serious. My eyes widen. I pass my son to someone, anyone. It's like I'm in a trance as I move to the box marked FRAGILE. Using an enlonged finger nail I cut the box right open. Laying in the box is a little girl.

Big blue eyes full of tears. Blonde hair in knots. Her face has haunted my dreams for months. But she lays before me, staring up at me.

"Cici?" She breathes, her body too weak to sit up. Tears gather in my eyes.

"Mony."

➖✖➖

"So this one is Aaron, and this one is Aiden, and this one is Andrew?" She asks with a small smile. She's attached to multiple IVs and she's laying in a hospital bed, but she's just like the Harmony I knew before she 'died'.

*flashback*

"Dane, she's dead! You said her body was found dead!" He rubs my back as I shout at the wall. My little sister was in a box, on the porch, crying for me when everyone though she was dead. What's up with people in my family faking death?

"Hey, in my defense the little girl looked and smelled exactly like Mony. I am alpha and I didn't know it wasn't her. I'm sorry, I should have known." His eyes drop but I push his head right back up. I place a small kiss on his lips.

"You did the best you could. I'm sorry for yelling, I'm just confused. All this time I though my family was all dead, but now my little sister is found alive. Five, I can't get over the fact that she's five and already experienced faking her death," I tell him, a sad smile on my face. He presses a kiss to my forehead.

"No matter what, we're in this together. Just like the Wildcats." I giggle at him.

"Can we go see her?"

"Sure, I'm positive she wants to hear about the wedding."

*end of flashback*

"Yup." I smile at her, she smiles back. I take her hand in mine. The boys are sleeping in their stroller, which is being held in place by Dane. "I missed you, Harmony." She looks down, blushing.

"I missed you too, and Just Dane," she confesses. She looks back at me. "I was hiding in a cabin, by Green. Mommy and Daddy said I had to hide there until it was time for me to see you again. The man there put me in the box and drove all the way here." Her face is red as tears rush down her face.

"You don't have to tell us right now. All we want is for you to get comfortable. You can meet Penelope, Gaston, and Nikol and Ashley," I tell her. She smiles at me, sniffling.

"I love you, Cici." I press a kiss to her cheek.

"I love you, Mony." Standing from my chair I interlace my fingers with Dane's. My little sister looks up at her brother-in-law. She beams up at him.

"I love you, Just Dane." My husband chuckles and messes up the girl's messy blonde hair.

"Love you too, Princess." Her eyes widen at the nickname. I can feel my heart glow. I have my family back, my heart is now back together.

I'm still your princess?" She questions.

"You're always going to be my princess." She yawns and nods at us. Dane turns to me, one hand in mine the other on the stroller. "I think you need sleep too. It's almost ten." I blow Mony a kiss before heading out the door with Dane. Andrew starts whining, making Dane chuckle.

The den door opens and my eyes droop. I look up at Dane. "I'll make the bottles. Can you change their clothes?" He salutes me, drops a kiss on my lips, and pushes the stroller to the nursery. I put the bottles in the microwave and press the start button. As my body starts shutting down the beeping wakes me with a jolt. "Dane! I have the bottles."

He stands in the nursery quickly changing Big Man Aiden into pajamas while the other two look at me. I make silly faces at the two as I walk up to my husband. "Three baby bottles table three." He spins around, a drunken smile on his face. He takes one to feed the Big Man and I pick up Andrew. Dane finished first, so he takes the last baby, Aaron, who's been patiently waiting, to feed.

Curled up in bed our legs are tangled, our arms are wrapped around each other, and my head is on his chest. The only thing different about our children than from the other were-children is that at two months of age they can sleep through the night. Sudden tears soak his bare chest. His hand pushes the hair from my face as I cry on his chest.

What has my life become?

"Shh, baby girl. Everything is alright." I don't know if my tears are happy, or if they're because my chest feels like it's about to cave in. I have my sister back, but I feel like something strange is about to happen.

"Will it, Dane? Will it?"

HEYY, IT'S ME!
THE AUTHOR!

SURPRISED OR WHAT?
LMFAO IDK IT JUST CAME TO MIND
THAT I SHOULD BRING HARMONY BACK.
SO I DID!
STAY TUNED.
A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND 'TERRITORY'
IS
FINSIHED.

BYEEEE.

                   -XOXO MARIAH LEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
148 0 20
A young werewolf in her early twenties has been living a spoiled isolated life under the ruling of her Alpha father, Apollo of the NightShade Pack. W...
3.8K 183 45
Warning! This is an adult novel and contains sexual material (like a lot hehe XD). Read at your own risk. I will put trigger warnings at the top of t...
20.7K 331 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...