2 weeks with Mr Popular

By pxnguindele

Meet Lexi Evans, the undercover rich girl who gets zero attention from her school, just the way she likes it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
-NOTICE-
Rewriting!
Rewritten chapters

Chapter 33

1.2K 41 2
By pxnguindele

Lexi's POV

I smiled as I woke up and saw Jace sleeping peacefully. As much as I loved school back then, I really wanted to be able to spend the day with him and school just had to ruin it. I looked at the clock, 7:15. I guess it'd be alright if I was late... I mean Jace goes to school late all the damn time, and mine is just this once. My phone vibrated and I squinted as the bright light hit my face.

Taytay😍: hope ur well enough to go to school to take ur 'super important' test uve been talking about😂

Lexehh😇: OH MY FRIGGING GOD. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MY CHEM TEST. HOLY MOTHERISH SHIT! THANK U SO MUCH TAY, I LOVE U FOR THE REST OF MY WHOLE ENTIRE FREAKING LIFE

Taytay😍: my poor girl😂 what would u do without me? That boy has got u hooked real good...

Lexehh😇: can we talk about Jace later? I mean hello? I HAVE A TEST IN HALF AN HOUR AND IM GONNA BE LATE!

Taytay😍: relax... Meg and I will be at ur place in 15. I'm pretty sure Jace hasn't even woken up yet, ud better be ready by then...

Lexehh😇: YEAH OKAY. IM GONNA GO AND GET MY SHIT DONE K BYE. I LOVE U

Taytay😍: 😂😂love u too, u fucking idiot.

I ignored that message and hopped out of bed, and I'm pretty sure I set a record of being able to brush my teeth, got a quick shower and get dressed in 10 minutes. By the time I was ready, Jace was sitting at the edge of my bed, his hair was messy and his eyes were half open and half closed. "Lexi, is that you?" His sleepy voice was like setting my heart on fire.

"Yea, I gotta run," I rushed as I grabbed my books and shoved them in my bag because I didn't really give a shit anymore.

"Can't you just skip school and stay with me today babe?" He stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

I stood up to my full height and have a small laugh, "I wish. I've a super important chemistry test. If I miss it, there's no retake and my mum would kick your ass out of here. Trust me."

"Okay then, you'd better get the highest like you always do," he said seriously.

I kissed his cheek, "I'll see you later at school?"

"Yea, of course. I wouldn't miss that boring piece of crap if I could see you. Plus there's phys ed today," he wiggled his eyebrows.

And then I knew what he meant. Today we were going to be swimming at the newly renovated pool that we had, and from what I've heard, it seemed like it was heaven for a school like ours. "Hmm... But my ankle might have another option..." I tapped my chin as I pretended to consider whether to attend phys ed today. Of course I wouldn't skip it, but the look on his face was priceless.

"But princess... You gotta go! I'm not gonna be wearing a shirt! Don't you wanna see my hot abs?"  He lifted up the singlet he was wearing and started flexing.

"Hmm... We'll see, Mr Hunk." The car honking saved me and I rushed out before placing a kiss on his lips, and giving him a successful wink.

"Bye, Ms Sexy," he winked backed.

I laughed, "bye, cheesy pizza." He was about to protest but I interrupted him, "which happens to be my absolute fave." And he smiled.

He sent me to the door and I grabbed a ready to go sandwich on the way out. "See you, milady," he faked a very deep British accent and I laughed.

"Don't do that, I like your voice just the way it is," I pinched his cheek.

He smiled and waved as I hopped into the car, "you two are goals, Lex," Taylor smiled.

"Can't believe he's actually serious about this, I mean earth to you, he's the playboy. And he's lasted ever so long with Julia. Speaking of which, I think she happens to have a new 'target'," Megan continued as she did finger quotations.

I bit my lip and nodded, "it's good she's finally off his back and try to start anew."

Megan scoffed, "hopefully. Doesn't mean she'll stop being a bitch."

"C'mon, Meg... Everyone deserves some real light in their lives..."

Taylor let out a small laugh, "Jessie-J wannabe much?"

Megan and I laughed back, and then right on cue, flashlight started playing and we sang our hearts out because we were major fans of Jessie-J and Pitch Perfect. Anna Kendrick is queen. Taylor parked her beautiful BMW in the last few lots as we chatted while heading for Chemistry class together. Yep, same class, same test all with my best friends. I'm pretty sure my mother had something to do with it, but honestly I couldn't complain. Their company was sweet bliss. "I'm so ready to fail this shit ass thing," Taylor mumbled under breath to me as we placed our stuff in our lockers.

I scoffed, "are you kidding? You don't even have to study and you score straight A's all the damn time!"

"Yea but... Chem is my worst sub ever! I ended up with an A minus even after studying my ass off. Remember when I practically shut the world out that time? Yea, figure that shit out."

"Calm yourself down, Tay. I know you're not gonna fail. Trust me," I reassured her.

"Thanks, good luck to you too smart ass. You're sure as hell not going to fail. And don't we all know it?" She laughed. I shrugged and smiled, heading into the dreaded classroom. The students were all getting ready even when the teacher wasn't here, which was a total shocker but everybody's afraid of Mrs Carl, she was a crazy woman with a really high pitched voice such that whenever she screamed, I'm pretty sure you become deaf for quite a while. I wonder how her children would be like... Just the thought of it made me shudder, I dare not even think.

The sound of her heels made everything seem even more intense in the worse way possible, I hated every single moment of this and I want it to end as quickly as possible, because right after this was phys ed and I could totally use that time to losen up. And plus the fact that Jace would be there. "The teachers have thought about it for a while, we've decided to let it be an open book pop quiz," her voice even had an echo. The class all sighed in relieve and the tension was loosened by a load. "You'd better have studied at least a little, this test requires a little thinking from your little brains," her evil smirk was somewhere on her face. I couldn't exactly see it, but I could literally feel it. It was very pressuring from the way she threw each and every one of us daggers as she handed down the papers.

"You have an hour to do this paper. Good luck, children, you're going to need it," she said the last part in a sing song voice as I cursed mentally in my head. All of us scrambled for our notes and textbook but even they might be useless, just like what Mrs Carl said. It was all about logic and what we can remember, not really what we can refer to. The hour passed by slowly, with me struggling with some super hard questions and my brain actually hurt while trying to think.

"Time's up! Put down your pens and you shall remain silent," she boomed as she walked row by row, collecting the papers one by one. My palms were sweaty, I didn't know if I did well but from the look that Taylor sent me, it seems like she was more screwed than I was.

"Fuck this shit. It's freaking senior year," she threw her hands above her head as we walked to the changing room. I knew she was going on about something because once she gets frustrated, she'll drown her problems along with me and Megan. "Lexi," she continued.

"Hmm?" I sighed, I was tired just from that stupid test as I forced a smile to face Taylor.

"We're going to a party tonight," she said seriously. My fake smiles dropped and I couldn't even force a near happy expression as my wide eyes bored into her brown ones.

"You have got to be kidding me right now. Tay, you know I'm not the sort of person who goes to parties!" I gasped.

"C'mon Lex, when are we gonna have this opportunity again? Maybe in a year or two, you'd be like your mum! You'd be a model wearing her fab designs and we'll all just fade away. Even Jace, since you can practically get any guy you want. So, can we just live a little before everything just disappears?"

I was shocked. "I'm not going to just ditch you guys even if I ever become a model! You're all I ever had!"

"And I never said you would, cuz I know you wouldn't. But look at us. Have we shown what fun we've ever had to others? It's not fair, if they can why can't we? Besides, who cares what they think? The important thing is that we have fun and be crazy. That's what a party is all about, c'mon give it a shot?" She pleaded.

I grumbled, she was right. Why was she always right? But it was true, there were always what-ifs and but's. "Fine, but only because I love you."

She squealed and hugged me, "you're not gonna regret it. Trust me."

Why was everybody using those two words?

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

IM FINALLY DONE YAYAYAYYAYA❤️ sorry for not updating sooner, had writer's block cuz I really didn't know what to write:(

anyways... I'll be busy these couple of days anddddddd YES MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!!

hope you guys like this 💕

byeeee😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Who Has Me? By Mercedes

Mystery / Thriller

5K 389 26
Gemma, is as ordinary as they come. She is being forced by her drugged up mom to stay with one of her "friends", a frenemy more like. Jace, the boy w...
316 15 23
Bayley who has to live with Ethan because she is babysitting his siblings. Things didn't go as planned for her because she fell in love with Ethan wh...
259K 7.6K 31
I pull up outside of his house and I don't move, "Want me to stay here so you have a ride home?" She shakes her head, "No. I'll probably get a ride f...
627K 7.5K 30
Lexis is your regular smart teen-scratch that out. Lexis is your psycho teenage girl. Psycho according to a player she is being paid by his mother to...