The bad boy fights

Door 1Jordan1

"And what if I don't Parker?" He asked, Smirking. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "I can easily go... Meer

Authors note
Tough love; Chapter one- Friends
Tough love; Chapter 2- The Coltons
Tough love; Chapter 3- Surpise bitch
Tough love- Chapter four; The deal
Tough love- Chapter Five; No show
Tough love- Chapter six; Being chased.
Tough love- Chapter seven; First lesson; Dont act like a shy away sheep.
a/n
Tough love- Chapter eight; Be normal
Tough love- Chapter nine; Lesson two; Fight.
Tough love- Chapter Ten; Karma's a bitch
Tough love- Chapter eleven; That day
Tough love- Chapter twelve; Unexpected.
Tough love- Chapter thirteen; Babysitting and rock climbing
Tough love-Chapter fourteen; Harley plus Zach equals pain
Tough love- Chapter fifteen; The party
Tough love- Chapter sixteen; Your in trouble boy.
Tough love- Chapter seventeen; Equus Bass 770.
Tough love- Chapter eighteen; Drinking games
Tough love- Chapter nineteen; New Partner
Tough love- Chapter twenty; The Ball.
Tough love- Chapter twenty one; Make up
Tough love- Chapter twenty two; Mad.
Tough love- Chapter twenty three; Avioding him.
Tough love- Chapter twenty four; R-A-P-E Get the fuck away from me!
Tough love- Chapter twenty five; Kiss his Macaroni and cheese covered lips.
Tough love- Chapter twenty six; interruptions
Tough love-Chapter twenty seven; Beach date
Tough love- Chapter twenty eight; PTA
Tough love- Chapter twenty nine; Hooked at the first kiss
Tough love- Chapter thirty; Great dinner and secrets
Tough love- Chapter thirty one; It all comed together
Tough love- Chapter thirty two; Make out and make up.
Tough love- Chapter thirty three; Well....
Tough love- Chapter thirty four; The dad
Tough love-Chapter thirty five; Kidnapped {Part one}
A/N
Tough love- Chapter thirty six; Kidnapped {Part two}
The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty seven; Kidnapped {Part three}
The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty eight; Kidnapped{Part four}
The bad boy fights- Chapter forty; Rescue {Part two}
The bad boy fights- Chapter forty one; Alive... Or dead?
EPILOGE
Instagram

The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty nine; Rescue {Part one}

10.6K 316 31
Door 1Jordan1

[The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty nine; Rescue {Part one}]

~*~

I sigh as i sit down on the seat of the private jet. We're about to set off once Lexis and Will gets on board. I cant wait to get to New Jersey. I miss Zach and i want to see him so badly. The minute i see him, I'm going to run into his arms and crush I'm in a hug.

"You look pumped." I turned to look beside me at Justin and nodded. "I cant wait. I miss Zach so badly."

I heard Justin murmur something under his breath and i couldn't hear. "I didn't catch that." I said, cupping one hand behind my ear. He shook his head. "Nothing." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, leaning back. I closed my eyes, trying to go to sleep.

It wasn't one minute before Justin said something. "You know why i like you?" I instantly opened my eyes and looked at him. Did i hear correctly? "You like me?" He nodded, ignoring eye contact. "Yes. A lot actually." I shook my head. "You've known me three days. You don't know if you like me or not."

Justin scoffed. "Yes i do. But do you know why?"

"I don't want to hear it-"

"Because your tough. You act like nothing scares you when in Reality, it does exactly that. You wont let people walk on you without you saying something. And you speak your mind."

I shook my head, hugging my knees to my chest. "That doesn't change my feelings for you, you do realise that, right?" He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "That doesn't matter to me, you do realise that, right?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Your so annoying."

"Your so bitchy."

"Asshole."

"Cunt."

"I want to punch you so badly right now."

"I want to kiss you so badly right now."

I rolled my eyes and grunted, turning my back to him. "You don't know what you want, Justin. And you don't know me. Don't just say stuff like that when you don't even know if you like me."

"Thats the thing, though, Alex. I do know i like you. I actually liked you the second day you were here." I shook my head. "Shut up, Justin. You seriously have no idea what your talking about."

"Your one to talk."

I spun to him. He was smirking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows together in anger. "I know what I'm talking about! You kidnapped me-"

"For the last time, I didn't kidnap you. I am taking care of you."

"Eugh! You ass! You were nice yesterday! What the hell happened?! We actually got along last night, and now all of a sudden you like me?! You mother fucking-"

Justin leaned forward and grabbed my wrists, pulling me to his chest and kissing me. As soon as our lips touched, I yanked away, wiping my mouth with my now free wrist. I glared at him, narrowing my eyes. "And here I thought you said you were nice. You just lied straight to my face."

I got up and walked to a different seat. It was an empty seat and far away from Justin. Thats all i wanted.

~*~

Thankfully, no one bothered me the whole ride there. I was asleep through half of it, yeah. But the other half was boring and looking out the window at the clouds around us. I wish i had music, man. I would so be blaring Escape the Fate or Asking Alexandrea.

"We're here." I looked up to see Justin standing over me, a sad look on his face. He held out a hand to me but I just glanced at it and ignored it. I stood up and walked towards the exit of the plane.

Justin grabbed a hold on my forearm, but I yanked it out, glaring back at him. He sighed and pointed towards a pitch black brick building. "Then go in there." I did as I was told and followed the rest of his directions until we came across a room with a keycard. Justin typed in the code and we stepped in.

It was exactly like the one in the old building. Two twin beds with a small table in the middle. I sighed and sat on the edge of one. "How long am I going to be here?" I asked, looking over at Justin. He shrugged ad sat on the bed across from mine. "I have no idea sweetheart."

"Please, for the love of god, stop calling me sweetheart." I begged, laying back on the bed. Justin sighed and came over to my bed. I scooted closer to the wall so we weren't touching when he sat down. He looked down at me. "Im sorry abut earlier, Alex. I promise I wont try anything. I had just been holding it in for so long and..."

I nodded. "Its okay. I overreacted a little. I understand though. To like someone who likes another. It hurts I know but... at least I didn't play you and make you think I liked you in the slightest. I made it obvious i didn't want to be in the same room as you." Justin smiled and nodded. "True. Well... wanna go do something? Like darts or cards?"

I scoffed. "Wont somebody notice?" He shook his head and stood. "Nah, their off doing their own thing. Lets go." I sighed, at least doing something will make the time go by faster... so why not?

~*~

The morning, I'm strapped back to a chair. Great, what wonderful things are they going to do now? Shove a stick down my throat? Might as well.

"Ah.. your so much more beautiful in person." said a familiar voice. I looked up and almost puked. The guy standing before me had one eye, a scar across his cheek, a bald head, and just an ugly ass face.

"Who are you?"

"Lets just call me Magic Mike." I wanted to laugh at that. He was in no way at all even close to looking as hot as Magic mike. Come on, has anyone seen the guy?

Wait... he's the one on the Skype cam! Oh my gosh.... IM GONNA KILL THIS BASTARD!

I immediately started struggling to get free. I hated being tied up
In the same room of a guy... a tall, strong, buff looking guy that looks like he isn't afraid to punch you if you even look at him wrong.

"Where is Zach." I ordered, with venom in my voice. I was mad now. If he even remotely touched a hair on Zach's head, i was going to kill him.

He smirked and walked to me, placing a cloth around my mouth so i couldn't speak. He then looked behind me, nodding. "Bring him in." A couple seconds later, two men came out, holding Zach. I trashed in my seat. Zach couldn't see me. There was a black cloths around his eyes. He was struggling to get out of their grip though.

"Let me go you fuckers!" He screamed. The two men kicked the back of his knees, sending him down to the ground. Mike looked at them and nodded to go away. Zach was about to jump up again, but out of nowhere, Mike pulled out a knife and held it to the side of Zach's throat, making him freeze.

I was about to start crying. I couldn't speak and i wanted so badly too. To call out to Zach. He doesn't look beaten up. Thank god.

I missed seeing his body. I missed seeing him. And he's right in front of me, but i cant reach him.

"Zach... you have five minutes to say whatever you wish to your girlfriend before we get down to business." He brought the knife up and cut off the rope. He then walked out of the room. Zach immediately locked eyes with me and when he did, i cried. He jumped up and ran to me, starting to untie me and take the cloth off my mouth.

"Oh my god, Alex are you okay? Please tell me they didn't hurt you?" I shook my head. He let out a breath of relief and finished untying all the ropes. As soon as he did, I jumped on m tipi toes and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in it as well.

His arms wrapped around my waist, puling me tighter to his chest. My stomach tightened, loving this feeling of his chest against mine. I missed this.... So damn much.

"I missed you." I cried. He let out a humorous laughed and cupped the back of my head with one hand. "I missed you to, baby. So fucking much. Im sorry i didn't get here sooner. I wanted to be here for you and i wanted to find you. Im-"

"Zach," I said, pulling away enough to look at his face. He was crying just like me. "Its fine. Really. Your here now.... but Zach. You have to promise me you wont tell the cops it was you."

He shook his head, running his hands up and down my arms. "No, Alex. Im about to go in there right away and tell them I'll do it. Im not going to watch you be hurt." I shook my head, resting my forehead against his chest. "No. I can deal with the pain. Zach, these people are serious. If you go through with this and confess, you'd be going to jail for who knows how long. For something you didn't even do. I cant let that happen."

"Alex-"

I looked up at him, my cheeks getting stained with tears. "Zach, I'm not going to just sit around while your rotting in a jail. Thats not going to happen so dammit, promise me. Im not going to loose you."

Zach stared at me, his lips slightly apart and his eyes staring at me intensely. He then brought a hand up and cupped my face. He used his thumb to wipe away the tears. He then leaned forward and pressed his forehead against mine. "Im so sorry, Alex...."

I squeezed my eyes shut and reopened them. "Promise me, Zach... please." Zach sighed, his breath ticking my face and making my lips tingle. "I promise... but if it gets to hard, and i cant take it anymore. Im going to agree."

I lightly smiled and nodded. "Okay.."

"No. Im serious, Alex. I love you, and I'm not going to watch as-"

I put the poor guy out of his misery and kissed him. I had been wanting this since the first night i came here. Hell, i bet i wanted a kiss right after Zach left my sight that night.... oh who am i kidding, i did.

He gave me my favourite kisses. Those slow... open mouthed kisses that always leave me begging for more. The ones that have me falling to the floor, confessing my love for him. He had to go there.

I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck, pulling him down closer to me. He smiled against my lips and tightened his arms around my waist, drawing us even harder and closer together.

I could feel his abs through his shirt against my stomach. It was making butterflies shoot through me at a rapid pace. The way he's kissing me... and its been so long since we've kissed, touched, or even looked directly at each other. I missed it... so fucking much.

It hurt. The idea that after this, we're provably not even going to get to see each other, and if we do, its one of us being tortured(More than likely me.) Its so bad. The situation we are in. Where is Ryder? Austin? Dad? Liam? Emma?

Where are they? Do they not notice we're gone? Missing? Fuck, I've been missing almost four days. Or at least that much. I don't know how long they've had Zach. Either way, they should've noticed we were gone by now.

I slowly pull away from him, biting his bottom lip. We both smiled and I unwrap on hand so that i could cup his face. I used my thumb to rub his bottom lip. It was so fresh and plump... i just want to kiss them again.

"I love you, so much, Zach." Zach smile only winded and he kissed my forehead, "I love you so much too, babe. Like crazy."

"Okay, okay, lovebirds. Break it up." I was about to tighten my hold onto Zach, when arms came around my arms and waist, holding them there was they dragged me off. Someone else got Zach, holding him off from trying to get me.

"We will get out of here, Alex! I promise!"

That was the last thing i hear before they shut the door.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 28K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
3.7M 108K 29
Maisie's deaf, she understands what everyone is saying to her by reading their lips. But, high school wasn't easy for her. Been the new girl is alway...
248K 7.4K 30
I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles with my brother. Yes my brother. My father...
6.3K 95 24
Every community, every school, always classify people according to their status, their looks, etc. Alexander knew this all to well, as he was at the...