Secret Love (A Lee Jong Suk F...

By koreanfanfics

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. "Good! Good! Good!" I heard Director Lee snapping furiously. His f... More

Secret Love- Characters
Chapter 1: Who are you?
Chapter 2: Bad and the Good
Chapter 3: Remember
Chapter 4: Dark Secret
Chapter 5: Goldilocks
Chapter 6: Somewhere Between Dream and Reality
Chapter 7: Start of Something New
Chapter 8: Misconceptions
Chapter 9: Childish
Chapter 10: Crossing Bridges
Chapter 11: It's a Date
Chapter 12: Secrets, Secrets, Secrets
Chapter 13: Surprise Surprise!
Chapter 14: The Wedding
Chapter 15: Too Hot, Too Cold
Chapter 16: Trust
Chapter 18: What am I Doing?
Chapter 19: Away From You
UPDATE!

Chapter 17: What's Wrong?

1.8K 60 15
By koreanfanfics

Hey 'yall!

So sorry for the long wait!!!!!

Possibly on a Hiatus? Read below!

Okay! So like I've been terribly busy these days and I was just like literally going from school to tutoring kids and going to my tutor and eating and sleeping and starting all over again.

Literally have like 10 minutes to start my new chapter. This is gonna take forever to write! :(

So please bare with me until all my crazy schedule gets figured out!

Okay, deep breath everyone.

I have really bad news for you guys. So, some of you may know that I eventually want to get a masters degree in the medical field and become a doctor. My aunt and uncle are doctors and cousin is too and I just have always wanted to become someone who would save people and help people. That's why I have to study even harder and start my studies even earlier.

I am in my second year of high school and I am now going to commit to my studies and I think that I won't be able to update for a while. I'm not sure how long. Could be a couple weeks could be a month or maybe even a year.

But! Fear not! I have some Good news to make up for this bad news! School's out soon! Meaning that I have 10 additional hours to study, meaning that I might be able to have some time to update. So let's all cross our fingers that I get too lazy studying and write a chapter for you guys! :)

So... I totally forgot what I was going to write.

Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoonha's POV

After minutes of standing there, Jong Suk finally started walking back towards the pool. I slowly trailed behind, I didn't know what was wrong with him. I didn't know why he was acting this way, or where I have seen that woman before, or what even was going on in general.

Jong Suk jumped into the pool and I let out a breath when he got back to himself again, messing with Woo Bin.

"Yoonha! Save me from your terrible boyfriend!" Woo Bin laughed as Jong Suk clung to the back of him.

"This is your punishment for just inviting a stranger to my house!" Jong Suk clung onto Woo Bin tighter and I laughed as I went around the pool to grab Woo Bin's extended hand.

"What did I even do? It doesn't even matter does it?" Woo Bin pleaded me to back him up and I chuckled.

Finally Jong Suk let go and I went back into the pool. It was really laid back and we were just chatting along, we were so into our heated discussion about the number of years earth had until the sun exploded and we all died.

Well, at least I was.

I was too concentrated on laughing and talking to the guys that I forgot about the new guest that Woo Bin had invited.

My back was faced towards the door and I turned around when Woo Bin stopped talking and waved to someone behind.

There was the girl that lived next door. She had on a black bikini with a shear coverup and black sunglasses. She had the perfect body. Curves and skinny legs and arms. I looked down at myself wearing that big soaked white shirt. I looked like a kid.

"Hey" Min said as she took off her cover-up.

"You can come in," Woo Bin said.

I looked at Jong Suk and he was staring right at her.

In that moment, I quickly looked back down to the water and my heart broke. I was nothing compared to her. Jong Suk was probably now rethinking our relationship. He had acted strange towards her from the beginning.

I heard the movement of water as Min got into the pool. Coming closer and closer. I didn't know why but I scooted a little closer to Jong Suk.

Feeling my movement, Jong Suk finally turned towards me for a moment before going back to stare at Min making her way slowly towards us.

"This is a really nice pool," I noticed how Min had scooted towards Jong Suk.

Jong Suk didn't reply as he stared at Min. Did he really have to show that he thought she was... Hot?

From that point, all Jong Suk said was a little phrases here and there and the rest of the time he was either looking down at the water or Min.

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't stand watching Jong Suk obviously go head over heels for her.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I quickly murmured as I quickly jumped out, speed walking to the house.

I went into the closest bathroom and locked the doors and slouched down against the door.

Jong Suk acted as if he was in a trance or if he had some connection with the new girl Min. I also had that tingling feeling that I had met her before but nothing was ringing a bell.

Had Min ever came for a photo shoot? I didn't remember a time she ever had.

Was she at the party? I didn't remember seeing her at the party and I had basically said 'hi' to everyone at the party.

I groaned in frustration. Where had I seen her?

At that moment, I hear laughs from out side. Wow, Min must be a very funny person.

Twinge of jealousy invaded my body and I got up and looked at my reflection.

I took off the big white shirt, took out the hair tie from my pony tail and let the wet strands fall.

If Min could do it. I was able to too.

I put on the sunglasses that was previously in my hands and took a big breath as I got out of the bathroom.

"It's okay. Nothing's awkward. You're a full grown woman. You can do this!" I whispered to my self as I walked into Jong Suk's backyard with my eyes shut tight.

The conversation that the three were having stopped and I slowly opened my eyes to find all of them staring at me.

Maybe this was a terribly idea. Urgh!

"Hey, come in," Jong Suk smiled as he swam towards the edge that I was standing on. The first thing he had ever said to me after Min came in.

I swiftly went into the water and grabbed the extended arm that Jong Suk was holding out.

"Wow, Yoonha-ssi, you changed." Min said with a smile. I knew that smile. It was that fake smile all those models put on when we went through shoots.

"Yeah," I didn't even bother to look at her.

"Yoonha, did you hit your head on the toilet or something?" Woo Bin chuckled and I swatted him in the arm.

"Just go away," I joked. But loud enough so Min was able to here.

"Hey, are you two dating?" Min suddenly said to me and Jong Suk.

What was I suppose to say? No? Yes?

"No" Jong Suk cut my thought off.

I knew that of course he was suppose to say 'No' but I still felt hurt from his rather quick answer.

"Yeah, uh, we're not a... Thing or anything. Just good friends," I added and my heart broke again when I saw Jong Suk's straight face.

"Oh well that's good," Min smiled at Jong Suk and anger boiled again.

I wish that I could just spit out that we actually were a thing and that we were dating!

"Uh, hey Yoonha? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Min suddenly said. I looked up and pointed to myself.

"Me?"

"Yeah, meet me inside," Min slipped out of the pool effortlessly and perfectly like from a movie and went inside.

I looked at Jong Suk who was staring at me, worried. What, now that this great and all might Min was talking to me, he finally realized that I existed?

I definitely was pissed at him as I stormed my way inside.

Whatever was waiting for me, it wasn't going to be pretty.

Min's POV

I was finally at my new home. Right next to the perfect guy.

It was true that Jong Suk and I had dated for a couple years until he just disappeared with some excuse about wanting to achieve his dream or whatsoever.

I had let him go once but I was back to put him back in my cage.

I stopped at the sound of a car rolling up and stared.

There was a familiar girl that I had seen before. Where have I seen her?

That was right! It was when I had decided to surprise Jong Suk. It was that "close friend" girl of Jong Suk. My jaws clenched at the thought. What a bitch.

The girl put her silly hat down and rushed to the door and we locked eyes when she turned.

I stared at her as she quickly looked away, dashing into Jong Suk's home.

What was she doing?

Minutes later, a large black van rolled up in Jong Suk's house and when Kim Woo Bin got out, I knew there was something fun going in there. It was time to make a move.

I casually came within Woo Bin's sight and watered the roses by the white table.

"Omo! Aren't you Woo Bin-ssi?" I asked when Kim Woo Bin looked at me.

"Oh! Min-ssi right? I'm a big fan!" He extended his hand for a hand shake.

Shaking his hand, I smiled back. "I just moved into this neighborhood. Who lives here? I didn't even have time to say hello to my neighbors."

"Oh! Actually, do you know Lee Jong Suk? This is actually his house and he's having like a pool party. Um... Why not just join us? You can say hello and since you have a similar career as us, I'm pretty sure he won't mind at all." Yes! Finally the response I needed.

"Are you sure?" I had everything planned. "I mean, I did want to give my neighbors dduk."

"Great! Here why don't we say hi," I followed Woo Bin-ssi after I grabbed the dduk from the fridge.

I knocked on the door and held my breath.

3

2

1

Time to get what's mine back.

***

As I came back confidently with my famous swimsuit, I silently smirked when I saw the pesky girl gulp.

There's was definitely no competition.

From the look of things, the girl didn't seem to remember me after I cut my hair and changed my style of makeup. Which was a huge advantage, she was going to think of me as a huge threat to her 'crush'.

Jong Suk glared at me but even that attention was helpful; Yoonha would think that he was in to me.

But there was still one question that I had to go over in order to remove all the obstacles out of my short run, Were they possibly dating? Not that I couldn't get Jong Suk that way anyways.

"Are you guys dating?" I asked out of the blue.

There definitely was a reaction from both of them. Jong Suk's face was slowly clouding with anger as the girl saw his back feed towards her, with a uncertain gaze.

"No," That one answer from Jong Suk removed the last obstacle and now I was ready to sprint.

Jong Suk's POV

As soon as Min showed up at my door everything crumbled. Why was she even here? What was she going to do now? After our, past, I was afraid for Yoonha, and us.

I couldn't reply or do anything. I was filled with rage as Min gave the fake act that she always used. It was so like her. Fake.

Every time Min tried touching me or came closer, I scooted away and kept an eye on her. I wasn't going to let her hurt or do anything to Yoonha.

"Are you guys dating?"

My heart told me to burst out and just spill everything. Say yes, tell Min to back off because I was taken by the best person possible.

But I couldn't.

I hated how I had a career where I wasn't able to have a normal life. And I felt the sadness of reality hit me and I hated Min for even being here and ruining everything.

"No," I spat out. My hands were clenched into fists and I shut my eyes.

This was for Yoonha. As long as Min didn't know Yoonha was my girl, she wasn't going to mess with her.

"Yeah... Uh, we're just good friends." I knew it was my choice and I had started it but those words still hurt me.

I didn't dare to turn around and look at Yoonha. I knew I was going to be tempted to hug her and tell her that I was lying and that I liked her so much and nothing was ever going to change. I wanted to do all that.

But that was the sad truth about reality.  It wasn't ever possible. Ever.

Yoonha's POV

I was still pissed at Jong Suk as I followed behind Min. How I wanted to just punch her in the head right now.

"Okay, we just met and I wanted to ask you for a favor."Min said straight to my face.

"What?" I slowly asked. This wasn't going to be good.

"I like Jong Suk, and you probably realized that. But since you're his close friend you will know him the best. So help me." Min smiled as she showed off her perfect white teeth.

I was going to blurt out 'no' but I stopped. What if this was the best for Jong Suk. Min was a celebrity Jong Suk was a celebrity. It wasn't going to hurt anyone if they dated. They would be the power couple who everyone will envy and admire....

My self-esteem hit the ground as I realized this was all true. I was never going to be good enough for Jong Suk.

And so I squeezed my eyes shut and replied, "Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bleh!

Sorry sorry again for the super late update and I really hope that you will all understand my situation right now.

I promise to come back for the story (which *cough* I probably will within a month *cough* ^^) and with better chapters! I may just come back even earlier if I have good votes and comments and all... Haha *shy face*

Thank you guys!!!

Until the next chapter than 'yall~

Mwah!

-koreanfanfics

Vote, Comment, Follow, Read <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 24.3K 55
"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes closed, holding my chest as my heart was...
88.3K 3K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
280K 12.1K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
761K 26K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...