Daneen.. Her LOVE Story

By chickzmeh

"I was always in love with the idea of marriage and getting married with the one you love, since childhood, i... More

My Family
Confession..
Prayers
Holy Month
Author's note
complication..
Eid Day..
wedding day..
Answer to my prayers..
Aftermath..
Farewell..
Feeling blue without you..
Uncomfortable and Embarrassed are my new names from now on..
Leaving everything behind..
Sometimes all you need is a lecture...
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach..
Hospitals make me sick..
This girl talks like crazy..
Guilt is hard to digest
Movie date..
Opening up to him..°•°•
Did it really happen?? or Was I dreaming??
My first jealousy trip... and it was AWFUL..
Some words have hidden meanings...
She is playing with my head..
I was in a happy world.. but it didn't last long...
What Just Happened...
The party (Part I)
The party (Part II)
It was time to tell her the truth... the half truth I guess..
from sufferings to healings..
Sometimes, small distances make us happy..
I can spend my whole life walking with you.. but only you..
Tired of fighting my feelings...
Love is in the air..
There are other things that come with love..
The night of claiming love..
Author's note
cloud 9
The day we both have been waiting for..
I didn't know that my life will come to this....
When your past hit your present...
Where was I going to go... and where i ended
Consequences...
This was it... or ??
My heart falls apart...
Life can't get any better.
Wedding preparations
Remaining Wedding preparations.. lol
A dream come true...
Talk my heart out..
THE END.. or it may be a new beginning..
Author's note.. must read
#BONUS Chapter..

Final decision..

6.1K 724 19
By chickzmeh

Assalam-u-Alaikum everyone..

Here is your update..

I hope you like it..

****************

I was in a state of shock until I heard them shouting..

"SURPRISEEEEEEE"

and then I was hugged by my khala. "I wanted to come to you as soon as I heard about your wedding" she cried.

"Khalaa, I.. I'm glad you came." I said. I was struggling, my mind and heart were having a battle. I controlled myself and greeted the elders.

"Daneeennn.. " finally it was time to meet the girls.

We hugged each other. I knew, they were going to bombard me with questions.

"Not here.." I mumbled.

"Daneen, can we go to your room? I need to check my makeup." She said loudly so that everybody could hear. And winked at me.

"You took 3 hours to get ready. Why do you need to check your makeup again???" Her brother, Zain asked frustratingly.

She glared at him, grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

We were in my room. Amna closed the door. And Sarah started the quiz...

"Who is he? what's his name? Do you guys know each other before all of it?"

"He is baba's friend's son. His name is Ahmed. And to your last one.. NO" I was getting irritated but then I thought they didn't know anything. So I let them be.

"Oooo Ahmed. Nice name. So, How does he look??" She said walking to the mirror. She picked up the hair brush and started brushing her hair.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him yet." I said indifferently.

"What?? Are you serious?? How can you marry someone without looking at them?" She shouted.

"Exactly, as our parents have married each other." I said.

"Daneen, are you happy about all of this. Because you don't seem happy to me." Amna said for the first time. She was sitting on my bed. Forgot to tell you, our old fatty, has turned into the most observant and matured girl.

"Yes, I am" Am I that obvious.?

"Remember, when we were kids. You and Sarah used to talk about marriage all the time. I remember all your fantasies. Just the talk, was enough, to make you happy. But now you are actually getting married but I can't see the happiness."

It was pointless to lie to them but I will not tell them about Zaky. That chapter is going to be closed once and for all.

"I don't want to lie to both of you. but I promise I will be happy. Please just leave it at that." I said looking at them. They both shared a look deciding what to say to me. And then Sarah said.

"Ok we won't. Let's talk about something else. how about Damon Salvatore??"

It was enough to make me smile. We discussed our favorite shows for some time. And then there was a knock on the door.

"Daneen.. "

"Yes, bhabhi.."

"Please don't panic. Uncle Fareed's family is coming here. They just informed." All the color drained from my face. I stood up and asked. "Why?"

"They wanted to meet you, so baba invited them." She smiled and came in.

Oh my God.. it's too soon.. I'm not prepared for any of this..

Looking at my expressions, she said,"Don't worry. Ahmed is not coming. It's just his family. you are going to be okay."

She turned around and walked out of the door...

"Sarah, Amna, I want to run away from here. I can't do this."

It took me an hour to calm down. Amna was downstairs and giving us minute to minute information about them. She even told us, who is wearing what. It was time for me to go down when Sarah's phone viberated.

Ammo: Guess who is here??

we both looked at each other. She was typing "who" when her phone vibrated.

Ammo: our bride's groom is here

I descended the stairs with shaky legs. I didn't even look up. I was reciting some Quranic verses, that was helping me, calm down.

Amna came to me and told me that Uzma Khala called him here. She was very excited about all of this. She always considers me as her own daughter, so I can understand her excitement.

Amna and Sarah were setting my dupatta when bhabhi came and took me in the living hall, she told me that the gents were sitting in the drawing room.

Thank Allah!! I was not in a condition to meet him when Zaky was in the same room...

I paid my Salams to Fareed uncle's wife and his daughters. I had no idea what to say next, so i remained silent. I was preparing my self for the interview, i was going to give, but they didn't ask me anything. We had a normal conservation. Everybody was there, so the women started talking about their favorite topic "food and their children".

Zeniya and Horiya, Ahmed's sisters, Amna, Sarah, me and bhabhi were talking about our favorite shows, music and mostly about our eid dress. When Horiya said.

"Bhabhi, can I take your picture please." I was startled at first. I was not expecting that. But then I saw Zeniya, the elder one, who was scolding Horiya for embarrassing me. I immediately melted.

"It's ok sweety you can." She smiled and captured some pics with me. I looked at bhabhi, who was looking at me, and we both shared a memory, when something like this happened between us.

We spent some more time, talking. Maa was serving us snacks and sweet dish from time to time. To be honest, I actually liked them. They were very nice and friendly.

My phone alerted me of a text.

M.bhai: Are you happy about this proposal?

Me: you are asking me this now?? Isn't it too early??

M.bhai: ohh stop it.. just answer me.

Me: why?? You tell me first

M.bhai: you are too stubborn...

Me: just like you :p

M.bhai: ohhh goshh.. Danii.. they are fixing your marriage date with in a week. Now, can you answer my question???

I was smiling when I opened his recent text. But then my smile vanished from my face. Everything was blurry, I couldn't concentrate on the time and place. But It was it, I had to make a decision, a final decison. I cannot sail into two boats at the same time. I closed my eyes, silently prayed to Allah S.W.T. And made up my mind,

I'm gonna go with the flow. And leave the rest to Allah..

I opened my eyes and focused on my surrounding, nobody was aware of my condition but still everyone wants me happy. My phone was constantly vibrating. I checked my phone.

M.bhai: Answer me

M.bhai: Are you there??

M.bhai: DANEEEENNNNN...

I typed..

Me: relax bhaii.. I know, what's going on.. and I'm ok with it. Everyone is sitting here.. can't talk to you now. ..

Just when I put my phone back in my clutch. My mother called me..

"Daneen dear, can I talk to you for a second." I immediately stood up and followed her to my room.

I knew what she wanted to talk about and I also knew, what I was going to say...

"Dani, I know, everything is happening speedily, but your Uzma khala is here for only two weeks. It's her wish to see you getting married. You know how much she loves you.... "

I put both my hands on her shoulder to make her stop. And said.

"Maa, I understand everything, and I know you all are planning my wedding in a week. And I'm ok with it. Don't stress too much."

*****************

"So, in 7 days you are going to be Mrs.Ahmed, how does it sound?" Sarah asked for the 3rd time. The more I tried to avoid this topic. She kept bringing it up.

"Can we not talk about it?" I gritted my teeth, and threw a cushion at her.

She caught it and smiled,"okay let's talk about aunt uzma's son. Isn't he a hottie?"

"Astaghfirullah Sarahh.." I gasped.

"Whattt... I'm saying what you were thinking, I noticed how you were looking at him."

"Sarah, you have lost your mind. Why are you teasing her?" Amna said.

"Oh come on, lose up a bit and tell me honestly. What do you guys think about him. I actually like him." I didn't have the energy to argue with her. She either talk about Ahmed or Zaky.

"I'm going down to help others in the kitchen." I announced, here went my plan to avoid Zaky and stay in the room. Facing him would be better than staying with Sarah.

The dinner was arranged on the roof top. All the boys were setting chairs and tables, that was delivered by the decoration services. We, girls took the dishes upstairs. Everything was going smoothly, I was having my food with the girls and boys were sitting on the other side, my plan to avoid Zaky was still on. I finished my dinner and then Zarrar came to me. He held my shirt to get my attention.

"Yes, sweetheart" I picked him up and wiped the sauce that was shining on his lips.

"baba, where is baba?" He asked.

Let's find your baba.. I thought and stood up with him.

I looked for bhaijan and gave Zarrar to him. I was about to go when someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Hello Daneen." It was him. He was talking to me. How have I been dreaming our meeting for the past couple of years and now I want nothing but to stay out of his reach. I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. My emotions were clouding my decisions. I had to be strong. I made a face and let him continue

"Actually, mom wanted me to congratulate you. Congratulations for your wedding." Just like that my heart was stopped beating. I wished, I could change time or my heart.

"Thanks." I said slowly and walked passed him.

I am actually a little sad about not getting enough votes. Please it's my request.. if you like my story click that star and make me happyy....

Daneen's wedding is in the next chaptet. What do you think will happen.??? Will she finally tell anyone or marry Ahmed ? ????

Keep voting and commenting...

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=qdv6gklwb4tl&utm_content=mhv3wbj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
122K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
6.9K 1.3K 25
She was an average muslimah but she had a weakness. She had a strong desire, yet her heart was weak. She found a solution to her weakness but it wa...
133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...