Adopted By 5SOS

By WriteGoodFeelGood

*Not a love story with 5SOS* Madison Lucia has had a pretty bad life she has been abused all her life by her... More

My life preview
Adoption?!?? Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Important Please Read(Rant and info)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (FINAL CHAPTER)
Check Em Out

Chapter 17

2.6K 95 11
By WriteGoodFeelGood

A/N thanks for 337 views:)

:)
When I woke up I took a shower and went downstairs.

"Morning boys", I say and they were being productive.

"Morning", they say in unison.

"What are the plans for today", I ask sitting at the island.

"Were going to the beach at 4 with everyone", Calum says.

"Cool i'll go get ready", I say going upstairs.

"It's only 3:15", Michael says confused.

"I'm a girl", I say laughing before going back upstairs.

I put on a a retro style bikini which was a floral print bikini top with high waist bikini bottoms that are also floral.

I it on a neon pink coverup which was a thin over sized t shirt with my sandals and my sun hat. I grab some sunglasses and put them on. I put beach waves in my hair and put on sunscreen.

I look the the time and it's 3:56.

I grab a draw string and put my towel and sun screen in there.

I head downstairs but grab my phone before I do and we leave to the beach that's not too far away.

**

We arrive and were the last ones there everyone greets each other and we find a spot to sit. When we find one basically all the girls tanned and all the boys played football (soccer).

"I'm going to play volleyball who's coming", Elounor says standing up.

"I'll go", Perrie says.

"I'll go too", Danielle says.

"As will I", Gracie says. I'm glad Michael broke up with his girlfriend.

They disappear and me, Nina, Elizabeth, and Faith stay.

I feel a volley ball hit me and I look up.

"Oh sorry", the guy says jogging over to me.

"It's fine", I say standing up and handing him his ball.

"Hey your Madison right", he says I remember his face.

"Yeah your Percy", I say pointing at him.

"Yeah we met at the skate park", he says smiling.

"Yeah", I say smiling back.

"DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING", his friends shout at him.

"You should probably get going", I giggle.

"No I wanna stay wanna hang out", he says throwing the ball at his friends.

"Sure", I smile. I look at the girls and they're wiggling their eyebrows, I playfully roll my eyes and we continue walking.

"I want to get to know you better", he says looking at me.

"Well i'm 13 just turned 13 2 days ago I love Connor Franta and skating I love coca cola and cheese fries and my brothers are in a band", I say thinking along as I go.

"Tell me more", he says smiling at me.

"Let's see, oh um I have a dog named Charlie I am adopted I was kidnapped and yesterday I got found and yeah home sweet home", I say thinking more.

"Well i'm glad that your back the world gets a lot darker when your gone", he says winking at me making me melt.

"That's very sweet", I say looking at him.

"See it just got a bit brighter", he says smiling warmly.

"Percy your really nice", I say laughing.

"I'm just honest", he says lightly.

"Well I appreciate it",I say interlocking our fingers and kissing his cheek.

We keep talking and get to know each other.

"Mads you will not believe what we found", Elizabeth says running up to us out of breath.

"What", I ask confused.

"Come on", she says running off we both run after her and when we arrive it's like a little abandoned hut.

"Wow", I say as we look around.

We look more and there was nothing but a empty hut.

"GUYS WHERE ARE YOU", I hear Harry yell.

"Guys come on", Elizabeth says.

We run out and the boys almost choke when they see the guys with us but they contain it.

"Come on", Louis says upset.

**

"So Mads who was the guy you were making googly eyes at", Ashton ask when we get home.

"Percy I met him when I went to the skatepark", I say smiling.

I go upstairs and shower then change into a idiot baseball tee from there merch and sweatpants I put my hair to one side of my head and layed on my bed bored and watched Jessie.

I go on Instagram and someone tagged me. I look at it and it was a picture of me kissing Percy's cheek with the caption.

Are they not the cutest couple are they dating?.

I laugh and take a screenshot and text Percy the picture.

I keep scrolling and I reached a particular post.

Is she a dancer? I go on her page and she's verified she's from that dance mom's show.

I comment on her post haha nope I wish xP.

I go on the boys page and there's a picture of me taking a picture of all of them in the car when we were shooting.

I decide to post a picture of the time we were on set.

I know this is late but me and @ElizabethTomlinson had so much fun shooting that video who saw it.

I keep scrolling occasionally looking photos when someone knocked on my door.

"Mads dinners ready", Ashton says coming in my room.

"Ooh who cooked",I ask.

"Michael", he says. I stare at him and he starts to smile.

"What", he ask giggling.

"I just want to poke your dimple", I say poking it.

I grab my phone and my headphones and head downstairs.

There's a plate waiting for me and I sit and watch videos while the boys talk about tour and stuff.

I type in 5sos and a particular one caught by eye. It was 5 seconds on Ashton and they each had one.

He came and we were like do you want to play FIFA and he was like no i don't like FIFA and we like what do you mean you don't like FIFA everyone likes FIFA he almost didn't make it in the band because of that

I laughed and pointed at Luke and he looked at me confused

Long fingered which is really bazaar

I grab Ashton hand and he looks at me confused.

"True", I say snapping my fingers.

He laughs in like 10 different ways sometimes he laughs like (A/N laugh sound) kezkeha or like hahaha if you know what I mean it can vary or sometimes it's like a little school girl teehee or sometimes like an old man.

I literally fell out of my chair laughing and Ashton started laughing making be laugh harder i'm pretty sure my face was a tomato.

"Madison was wrong", Calum ask confused.

I finally calmed down and answered their confused faces.

"You guys should be comedians", I say wiping my tears.

"How so", Ashton asked.

"Shh Ashton don't speak I will bust out laughing again", I say about to laugh again

"I watched your 5 seconds on Ashton video you guys are hilarious", I say fanning myself.

"That's why you laugh so hard", Ashton asked giggling making me die out again.

"Blame it in Michael", I choke out.

"Hows it my fault", he asks confused.

"He laughs in like 10 different ways sometimes he laughs like kezkeha or like hahaha if you know what I mean it can vary or sometimes it's like a little school girl teehee or sometimes like an old man", I quote him impersonating his impersonating laughs.

"Mads your silly", Luke says chucking.

"Especially you Luke He came and we were like do you want to play FIFA and he was like no i don't like FIFA and we like what do you mean you don't like FIFA everyone likes FIFA he almost didn't make it in the band because of that", I say quoting him also.

"Fuck you Luke", Ashton says trying not to laugh.

"You need help", Luke says putting his plate away.

"Yeah yeah I know", I say putting away my plate too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 14 80
20 year old Anna had always had the same routine. Wake up, get dressed, eat, work. But well at work she encounters a new situation. Anna has never ha...
53.7K 1.1K 34
Autumn Irwin, taken from her parents at 12 years old, adopted by Ashton Irwin at 14, goes through many troubles. Will Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Micha...
965K 26.2K 65
Madison Greene, a soon to be 14 year old girl gets adopted by a band she didn't even know existed. They don't exactly get off on the right foot. 5 Se...
104K 3.3K 27
When 15 year old Starlynne is the only one left in the orphanage. She becomes very depressed she feels like no one wants her. She was alone in the or...