Magcon one shots

By Cannabisclifford

Magcon boy one shots (boy x boy). Votes are highly appreciated. Love you all. I wrote some when I was 13, cri... More

Shawn x Taylor
Jack j x Matt
Cam x Nash
Hayes x Nash (step brothers)
Jack x Jack
Sammy x Taylor
Aaron x Hayes
Cam x Jack G
Matt x Sammy
Cam x Nash
How to write a one shot
Aaron x Hayes
Jack G x Sammy
Carter x Matt
Jack J x Nash
Sammy x Shawn
Carter x Jacob
Aaron x Matt
Hayes x Taylor pt.1
Hayes x Taylor pt. 2
Hayes x Taylor pt. 3
Jack x Jack
Jacob x Sammy
Shawn x Taylor
Dillon x Taylor
Jacob x Sammy
Jack x Jack
Cameron x Nash
Jack G x Nash
Jack x Jack pt.1
Jack x Jack pt.2
Jack x Jack pt.3
Carter x Jack J x Matt
Matt x Skate
Cam x Shawn
Dillon x Jack J
Cam x Nash
Aaron x Hayes
Cam x Nash
Jack x Jack
Aaron x Cam
Carter x Matt
Cam x Nash
Shawn x Taylor
Jack x Jack
Carter x Hayes
Jacob x Sammy
Sammy x Skate
Jack G x Sammy
Cam x Nash
Shawn x Taylor
Jack G x Sammy
Aaron x Cam
jack x jack
Jack J x Nash
Hayes x Matt
Cam x Nash
Sammy x Skate
Carter x Matt
Shawn x Taylor
Cameron x Hayes
Jack G x Sammy
Aaron x Carter
Check this out!
Jack x Jack
Shawn x Taylor
Jack J x Nash
Jack J x Matt
Shawn x Taylor
Carter x Matt
Carter x Matt pt.2
Shawn x Taylor
Carter x Hayes
Cam x Nash
Jack x Jack
Happy birthday Jack J
Nash x Sammy
Jack x Jack
Jack x Jack pt.2
Jacob x Sammy
Cameron x Shawn
Ethan x Jacob
Shawn x Taylor
Aaron x Cam
Aaron x Hayes
Carter x Shawn
Requests? + sneak peak
Jack J x Shawn
Cam x Jack J
Jack J x Nate
Cam x Jack J
Jack x Jack
Hey guys/New friends?
Update on Cash + THANK YOU
Jack x Jack
Jack x Jack
Cameron's nudes?
Jack x Jack pt. 2
Cam x Nash
Jacob x Sammy
Cam x Shawn
Nash x Shawn
Nash x Shawn pt. 2
Aaron x Cam
Aaron x Hayes
Jack x Jack
Sammy x Skate
Sammy x Skate pt. 2
Jack J x Sammy
Jack x Jack
Shawn's Nudes?
My works in progress
Shawn x Taylor
jack x jack
Cam x Jack G
Exciting news!
Jack J x Sammy
Cam x Jack G
Cam x Jack G pt.2
Jack J x Shawn
Jacob x Sammy
GUYS NEW BOOK OMG
Cam x Nash
Aaron x Carter
Cam x Nash
Cam x Nash (feat. Aaron)
An explanation
Cam x Nash
Shawn x Taylor pt.1
Shawn x Taylor pt.2

Jacob x Sammy

2.6K 66 14
By Cannabisclifford

WARNING TRIGGERING AND SAD. IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED EASILY DO NOT. DO NOT READ THIS OKAY? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

*Jacob's POV*
"He doesn't love me anymore," I cry curled up into a ball on the bathroom floor. I hear my phone go off and see missed calls, texts, and voicemails from Sammy. I shut my phone off and grab my razor. One cut for being stupid, one cut for being ugly, another for fighting with Sammy, 4 for loosing the love of my life, another for never being good enough. After I get done, I see I have made 67 cuts on my legs, stomach, and wrists all added together. I set my blades up on the counter and head to my room, getting blood on the carpet as I walk. I pull out a piece of paper and write a note to everyone explaining how much I love them, and how I couldn't handle this anymore. I head downstairs quickly into my garage and find some rope then I head upstairs. I tie the rope to the wooden beam that sticks out in my room. I lock my door, and stand on my bed, I fit the rope around my neck, and tight as I can get it. I hear my front door open and I hear Sammy screaming through the house. "Do it," the voice in my head says. "don't do it!" Sammy screams hitting my door. Do I listen to him? Or the voice? I decide to go with the voice and I jump off my bed.

*Sammy's POV*
"Jacob let me in!" I scream hitting the door. "Jacob!" I scream and kick the door in. It opens to reveal Jacob hanging from the beam in his room. "Jacob!" I scream and stand on his bed panicking to untie him. I untie him and he hits the ground, I jump off the bed and untie the rope from his neck. "Jacob please be alive," I say and shake him. I check for a pulse but nothing. No no no no no, "Jacob!" I scream crying. I press my lips to his trying to perform CPR but nothing works. "Jacob, P-please I sob holding him in my arms. I grab my phone and call 911, "Hi my b-boyfriend hung himself a-and he's not breathing and I- i think...." I say but then I start sobbing. "Calm down sir, what is your location?" She ask. "Twel-" I start but continue sobbing. "It's okay I already found it, an ambulance is on its way," she says. "Please hurry!" I scream and hang up the phone. "Jacob, I'm sorry," I cry. I hold his hand and turn it over to see cuts, "Jacob I'm so so sorry," I cry. I lift up his shorts to find cuts on his legs, and yet travel up his stomach. "Jacob! Wake up!" I scream. But he doesn't move, and I still can't feel a pulse, I check his wrists, in between his Neck and shoulder, and even his bottom lip, but nothing, nothing at all. I cry holding him in my arms and then I see a note. I softly lay him on the ground and grab the note, "Hi Sammy, I know you're going to be the first to read this, I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry, I love you so much, I wish I didn't make you suffer before. Please never forget me, and know I loved you. And family, I loved you guys so so so so much, you guys were awesome. But I couldn't do it anymore. I love you all so much, but I can't take it. Enjoy your lives without me, xoxo Love -Jacob. Ps. Sammy you were amazing, and I love you, please don't think that any of this was because of you," it reads. I set the note back down and hear sirens approaching. He's gone, he's really gone, I start to cry and hold him back in my arms. "I love you," I whisper. "I love you so much," I say and kiss his pale lips. The paramedics rush in and try to grab him out of my arms, "he's gone," I say. "Sir let's see what we can do with him," the paramedic says. "You can do nothing!" I scream. "He's gone," I cry. The paramedic reaches down and feels for a pulse, "I'm sorry kid," he says. I hold Jacob in my arms and cry, "I love you, I love you so much," I say and hold his hand and kiss his head. I see a nice looking woman coming over to me with a blanket in her hands, "Come on Sweetie," she says. "no!" I scream and cling onto Jacob. "I wanna stay with him," I cry. "What's your name?" She asks kneeling beside me. "S-S-Sammy," I choke out. "Was this your boyfriend Sammy?" She asks. "Y-yeah," I say. "What was his name?" She asks. "Jacob, Jacob Whitesides," I say. She nods and wraps the blanket around me, "Sammy would you come out with me?" She asks. "Umm S-sure," I say. I hug Jacob tight and kiss his lips, "I will always love you." I whisper. I softly set his body down and she helps me up. I start to sob as I have to leave him, she guides me down stairs and outside into the cold. I see all the neighbors and everyone standing around, and Jacob's parents. Jacob's mom runs up to me and wraps me in a hug, "Do you know why he did it?" She asks. "He did it because of me," I whisper. "Sam, don't say that, he loved you," she says. "He thought I didn't love him," I whisper and start to cry. "Sam don't say it was because of you, did he leave anything?" She asks. "A note," I say. "Thank you, now get home darling," she says and strokes my face. "I d-don't want too," I say. "Actually I need to talk to Sammy for a while," the other lady says. "Okay Bye Sam," his mom says and hugs me. The nice woman leads me to the back of a police car and starts asking me questions. "Why do you have to do this?" I ask. "I have to make sure you're safe to return home," she says.

-skip some time-
*Third Person POV*
Sammy attempted suicide many times, after failing he was sent to an asylum.

*Sammy's POV*
I wake up surrounded by white walls, and an empty room, besides the paper and Markers they gave me. It gets so lonely in here, I just want Jacob, I start to cry but I feel a hand on my back. "Hi Sammy, I'm doctor Ashby," he says I turn around to see a middle aged guy looking at me, and I see the door partly cracked open. "W-what?" I ask. "I came in to test you," he says. I slowly sit up and look at him, "no," I say getting up. "Sammy please sit down," he says grabbing me. "No!" I scream and elbow him in the face. I take off running out the door, and through the halls until I reach the front and I Bust out the metal doors. Once I finally get out I continue running until I get to the river which is about a mile away. I take some breathes ten I climb the rocks, Finally I get to pay for what I did to Jacob. Once I reach the top, I scream "I love you Jacob." Then I jump knowing those would be the last words I would ever say.

*third person's POV*
Everyone heard about Sammy's Death,
Doctor Ashby got fired for letting him go on accident. Some people thought Sammy was crazy, but others told the story. The story of him and Jacob. And their love for each other. Now Sammy could finally rest in peace with the love of his life, Jacob, without the guilt. There have been reports by the families that they sometimes hear the boys talking to each other from their rooms, some think they're crazy. But others know it's them. The voices that the families hear, are very real, and are in fact theirs, . Sammy and Jacob, try to let their family know that they're still there. Their ghosts lingering some where, not far from them. "I love you," Sammy's ghost says and he hugs Jacob. "I love you too," Jacob says. People hear them now and then, but the people who don't, oh boy are they in for a big surprise. Sammy's love carried on for Jacob, as Jacob's did for Sammy. They could forever stay in peace loving each other, and warming their families hearts with their voices.

I should make a story Huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 2.2K 200
MAGCON BOYS AU Instagram 1
3.4K 101 14
Joshler one-shots as the title says. Some may be short others are real long. Probs will be lots of fluff also smut
5.4K 170 15
Jus' a bunch of oneshots, if ya'll have any suggestions I will probably do them :) happy reading hope you enjoy! Discontinued
191K 1.4K 128
The Boys One Shot :D