The bad boy fights

Par 1Jordan1

"And what if I don't Parker?" He asked, Smirking. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "I can easily go... Plus

Authors note
Tough love; Chapter one- Friends
Tough love; Chapter 2- The Coltons
Tough love; Chapter 3- Surpise bitch
Tough love- Chapter four; The deal
Tough love- Chapter Five; No show
Tough love- Chapter six; Being chased.
Tough love- Chapter seven; First lesson; Dont act like a shy away sheep.
a/n
Tough love- Chapter eight; Be normal
Tough love- Chapter nine; Lesson two; Fight.
Tough love- Chapter Ten; Karma's a bitch
Tough love- Chapter eleven; That day
Tough love- Chapter twelve; Unexpected.
Tough love- Chapter thirteen; Babysitting and rock climbing
Tough love-Chapter fourteen; Harley plus Zach equals pain
Tough love- Chapter fifteen; The party
Tough love- Chapter sixteen; Your in trouble boy.
Tough love- Chapter seventeen; Equus Bass 770.
Tough love- Chapter eighteen; Drinking games
Tough love- Chapter nineteen; New Partner
Tough love- Chapter twenty; The Ball.
Tough love- Chapter twenty one; Make up
Tough love- Chapter twenty two; Mad.
Tough love- Chapter twenty three; Avioding him.
Tough love- Chapter twenty four; R-A-P-E Get the fuck away from me!
Tough love- Chapter twenty five; Kiss his Macaroni and cheese covered lips.
Tough love- Chapter twenty six; interruptions
Tough love-Chapter twenty seven; Beach date
Tough love- Chapter twenty eight; PTA
Tough love- Chapter twenty nine; Hooked at the first kiss
Tough love- Chapter thirty; Great dinner and secrets
Tough love- Chapter thirty two; Make out and make up.
Tough love- Chapter thirty three; Well....
Tough love- Chapter thirty four; The dad
Tough love-Chapter thirty five; Kidnapped {Part one}
A/N
Tough love- Chapter thirty six; Kidnapped {Part two}
The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty seven; Kidnapped {Part three}
The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty eight; Kidnapped{Part four}
The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty nine; Rescue {Part one}
The bad boy fights- Chapter forty; Rescue {Part two}
The bad boy fights- Chapter forty one; Alive... Or dead?
EPILOGE
Instagram

Tough love- Chapter thirty one; It all comed together

11.7K 342 94
Par 1Jordan1

[Tough love- Chapter thirty one; It all comes together.]

~*~

I was actually right when I said Zach was a completely different person. I had never seen Zach cry and seeing him like this was.... hurting me. He was..... so... so different. He wasn't... him! He was a broken boy and I hated it.

I cupped his face in my hands. "Zach...? Zach what's wrong?" I asked, feeling a tear drop down my face. Damn.... Just seeing him cry makes me cry. Im not sure if that's good or bad. Zach just cried more and shook his head, putting his large hand over mine and holding it.

My stomach tightened.

"Zach.... Zach please talk to me.... why are you crying?" I asked through tears. Zach smiled at me. A sad smile that broke my heart. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. I wrapped mine around his neck and buried my face in his neck also. I took a deep breath, taking in his amazing Cologne sent.

We hugged forever. It was my favourite hug. The ones where he tightened his grip. Never loosened. And didn't pull away. But I wanted answers. I wanted him to tell me why he was bawling his eyes out.

No... he needs to tell me.

"Zach-"

"I know," He whispered, cupping the back of my head with his hands, keeping my head in his neck. He sounded like he stopped crying completely. "I know, babe."

I pulled away, sliding my hands from around his neck, to his shoulders. "Please tell me Zach." I mumbled, resting my forehead to his chest, feeling his body heat.

"Okay." He said. He didn't say anything else. And I waited, thinking he was. I squeezed my eyebrows together and looked up at him. He just smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him. He then nodded and sighed.

"Why were you crying, Zach?" I demanded. Zach licked his bottom lip, using his tongue to roll over his addicting lip ring. No Alex. Don't kiss him. Not now.

"Im afraid of losing you, Alex," I let out a gasp. Zach gave me a stern look, telling me he was more than serious. "When I flipped on Ryder back there and you yelled at me like that.... I had this image of you leaving like lexis did. Like you had gone off and had sex with Austin and just left us..... and i know i just got you.... but I can't loose you like that, Alex."

We were both crying again. Mine were tears of joy. Knowing he felt like that. Knowing he didn't want to loose me. I didn't want to loose him either. So having that mutual feeling for each other kills me.

I smiled, cupping his face again. "I can't loose you either, Zach. You mean so much to me, you have no idea." Zach smiled and slipped his hand to the crook of my neck, pulling me to him for an amazing kiss.

And it was the slow.... open mouthed kisses that I loved so much.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

~*~

"You two are soooo cute!" Ashley gushed as I told her about me and Zach. Ashley, Emma, and me were all hanging out in Emma's room. Since all the guys were hanging out downstairs. Then Ashley bugged me to tell her about me and Zach.

Emma just rolled her eyes and started texting Liam on her phone. Why does she all of a sudden hate him so fucking much? What did he do to her?

Anyway, I was getting sick and tired of her bugging me for an hour so I just told her about how we started dating. Nothing else. Like the fact I liked Hunter? Yea, I didn't tell her that.

I blushed and looked to the ceiling. "We aren't that cute, Ash." I said. Ashley scoffed and shook her head. "Yes y'all are! You guys are like that couple that are all over each other and can't ever get enough. Then-"

"Stop there, Ashley," Emma butted in, sitting up on the bed with her legs crossed. "Every couple has their secrets, their bad moments, and their fights. Not every couple is perfect. Zach and Alex could just be better at hiding it than others," She then turned to me. "Isn't that right?"

I chewed my lip. Then sat up on the bed like Emma and Ashley. "Uh.... I don't know. We haven't really 'fought' exactly." I said, truthfully. We fought as friends. But not a couple. So yea....

"Really? Not once have you guys ever fought?" I shook my head. "Not as a couple. I mean, back when we were friends, yeah but-"

"See, told you Ash. Not every couple is amazing." I shook my head. "We weren't even dating then, Em. Drop it will you? What the fuck did Zach do to you to make you hate him so much?" Emma's eyes shot to mine. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips were ajar. "Seriously Alex? He didn't even tell you?"

"I'm confused, Em. What are you talking about?"

Emma looked away from both of us, her face confused. She looked down at her crossed legs and messed with her toes. Then she scoffed and shook her head. She turned her head back to me and locked eyes. "Im not sure wither your player of a boyfriend should tell you. Or me."

I squinted my eyes and my best friend. I then stood and for some reason, clenched my fists. Why was I mad? I don't even know what's going on. Oh... because their hiding something from me. My boyfriend an my best friend is. They know something I don't.

"Emma.... what is going on?"

She looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Go get your boyfriend alone and tell him chip sauce taste like kisses. Don't question it. Just do it. If he doesn't tell you.... I will. Go Alex. Please." I stared at her, wide eyed. Im so confused. She shook her head and pointed out the door. I immediately ran out the door and down the steps, to Zach.

They were all playing cards in the living room. Half were sitting on the couch, and the other half had pulled up chairs to the coffee table. I came in and clenched my fists. I bit down hard on my jaw. "Sup babe!" Zach said, leaning back on the couch with his elbow rested on the back. He smiled over at me.

I gave him a hateful glare. "I need to talk to you.... Now." I said, then turned and walked into the kitchen. I bent over the counter and slammed my fists down on it, making some of the silverware bounce. What..., the fuck.... could he be hiding? He's told me all about his parents, and Lexis. What's next?

"Hey.. are you okay?" A deep voice asked beside my ear. I spun around before he could wrap his arms around me, which meant my butt was against the counter. "Alex what's-"

"Chip dip taste like kisses." I blurted out. Zach's face dropped. His lips slightly parted. Then he turned away, his fists clenched, and his lips pursed. "Did Emma tell you?" He asked, with venom in his voice. I flinched and held the counter behind me, trying to sink into it. "N-No.... She wanted you to tell me. Zach.... what's going on."

Zach turned to me and his face softened. He grabbed my shoulders and pressed his forehead to mine. "Please don't be mad, baby..... you know how I said I got drunk one night and kissed a girl while dating Lexis?"

I nodded. He sighed. "The girl I kissed.... was Emma."

I

Froze

Completely.

What the hell? 1) I thought Emma had her first kiss with Liam this year. 2)Why didn't she tell me when it happened. And 3) Why didn't Zach tell me when he told me everything else? Can they not trust me?

"What?" I muttered at only a whisper. Zach licked his lips. Stop doing that Zach. "Yea. Im sorry for not telling you sooner. But I thought Emma would've told you. So that's-"

"Tell me everything that happened that night. Now, Zach." I commanded. My eyebrows were knotted together in anger. I am more angry at my best friend than my boyfriend. Emma should've told me right after it happened.

Zach nodded, then grabbed my hand and pulled me outside, on the porch. I went and sat on the swings, pulling my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around them, and resting my chin on my knees. Zach sat down right next to me, sending me a swift of his amazing sent.

Zach took a couple breaths before speaking. "Me Lexis, and Ryder entered the party together. Ryder went off to the kitchen for some drinks so I followed. I brought Lexis back some. After i was completely drunk, we started dancing. While we were dancing.... I saw Emma. She was wearing this all show dress that showed all of her curves and being a stupid drunk boy, I stared. And I was dating Lexis. After a while, Lexis went to get some more drinks and I thought that as my chance for the mystery girl (Since I didn't know her.) So I walked over to this random door and motioned for her to come over. Anyone could tell we were both drunk. But we obviously didn't at the time. She came over and was all over me. Next thing you know, we're making out in the closet. Somewhere during that, she told me chip sauce tastes like kisses so thats why she told you to come tell me that. Then Lexis walked in and... you know the rest."

I sat there a minute, staring off at the shoreline and ocean. The moon behind the waves. It was beautiful. It was a full moon. I now realised, I wasn't mad at Zach. Zach had no right to tell me right after that happened. He didn't know me. Emma did. Emma, should've been the one to tell me about it... right after it happened!

I stood up and turned To Zach. I softly grabbed his head and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Thank you, Zach." I whispered before pulling away and walking back into the house.

I ignored the greetings from the guys and skipped up the stairs. I followed the laughters of my two friends until I barged through the door. Both Ashley and Emma looked at me. "Hey A-"

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I suddenly yelled, cutting Emma off. She flinched and stood up. "Alex I didn't know how to. I was being stupid and-"

"You come up and say 'I just hadn't first kiss today!' Emma! That's how you tell me!" Emma rubbed her neck. "Alex please calm down. Im sorry alright. I didn't want to wait this long I tell you so-"

"So what?! You tell my boyfriend to tell me?! Even though I didn't even know him at the time?! Emma.... I knew you more than anyone! I would've kept it a secret! I would've helped you! But no! You keep it a secret this long and then you say 'Your boyfriend should tell you'! No! I wish he didn't tell me! I wished you did!" I only got one step before arms wrapped around my waist and arms and pulled me to their chest. I squirmed and struggled. "Zach let go of me!" I screamed.

"You need to calm down, Alex." Zach whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I ignored it though, and kept trying to free myself from his strong hold. I looked over at Emma. She was looking at me, shameful. She was sad and upset with herself. It made me want to cry. I calmed down easily after seeing that. Zach slowly released me. I stared at Emma.

"Did you like him?" I asked. Emma's eyes widened before she looked behind me at Zach. Then back to me. She lowered her head. "Yea.."

I turned To Zach. ""What about you?" He stared at me only, not ever looking back at Emma. "I don't anymore Alex. I promise."

I felt my heart break. Emma and Zach used to like each other. So why wouldn't they now? I pushed past Zach and headed towards the stairs, but Zach caught my wrist. "No, Alex. Don't be mad. That was a year ago, please."

"I'm just going for some fresh air." I lied. Emma then appeared at the doorway, right beside Zach. I felt that sour feeling in my throat that tells you your about to cry. "Alex please. We're sorry, okay? We know what we did was wrong-"

"I said. I was just going to get Fresh. Air." I yanked my wrist out of Zach's grip and turned my back to them.

Once I was outside, I took off running along the beach, tears coming from my eyes.

Looks like Zach wasn't the only one crying tonight.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.2K 368 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
325K 9.3K 12
"You wanna say that again?" he hisses, his face inches from mine, his hands on either side of my head. I can't help but notice how blue his eyes are...
930K 26.3K 57
Highest ranking #4 in Action {Completed} Highly unedited, once I am done I will edit :) Her name is Samantha or Sam for short. She is just a normal g...
2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...