Welcome to the Mindscape [Bil...

By -n_lotely-

What happens when two guys fall in love with one girl? Ahaha, it's not what you think. One guy is a thousand... More

Chapter 2 [updated]
Chapter 3 [updated]
Chapter 4 [updated]
Chapter 5 [updated]
Chapter 6 [updated]
Chapter 7 [updated]
Chapter 8 [updated]
Chapter 9 [updated]
Found this on tumblr
Chapter 10 [updated]
Chapter 11 [updated]
Chatper 12 [ under complete reconstruction ]
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 [Part 2]
Chapter 15 [Part 1] ☆BONUS☆ (WILLWILLWILL)
Author's note
Chapter 15 [Part 2]
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 [Part 2]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 [Part 2]
Chapter 19
Chapter ??? . . .The end?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Goodbye
Hey guys!!
Sequel!!

Chapter 1 [updated]

18.7K 413 1.4K
By -n_lotely-

[ you ]

8:30/4:00 PM, the time of your favourite tv program.

You sat on your bed with your phone lying by your side. It was just a few more minutes before your favourite show came on, and you anxiously waited as every second passed before the show started. The door of your room creaked open and your mom stepped in.

"Y/N." She called, leaning against the doorway tiredly.

"Yes, mother?" You sneered, your mom was very nice herself and was usually very preppy and excited, but this time she seemed serious and the atmosphere dropped to a serious one as you caught a glance of her expression and a pamphlet in her hand.

"I've decided that you need some fresh air, so I'm sending you to live with an old friend of mine." She quickly tells you, holding out the pamphlet for you to take. Your eyes grow wide in confusion, staring at the brightly colored -but covered in dust- piece of paper.

"What?! But I'll miss my TV!" You shrieked, getting up from your bed and away from the paper and caressing your tv lovingly, it was strange, but hey, don't knock until you try it.

"Hun, you have to go, your bus will arrive around five AM tomorrow, here are your tickets." She says handing them to you forcefully, leaving you alone in your room right after. You huffed hastily, reading over the ticket.

"Don't worry (TVs name) I won't let you go." You coo and continue petting it.

"(Y/N) YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING THE TV!" As if like she could see what you were doing, you mother yelled from downstairs.

"Watch me, Mom!" You yelled back, followed by a sigh as you were responded with silence. Standing up, you made your way to the swivel chair in front of your computer, looking at the ticket, you inputted the name of the town in the search tab and clicked on the first result shown.

"Ok, Gravity falls, a town of Mystery, founded by Nathaniel Northwest, blah blah blah," You read the first few information in the paragraph, the article seemed like it was written by some homicidal kid, it didn't have any explicit advertising like, 'Oh! Gravity Falls is a great family- friendly place!' None of that bullshit.

It seemed like whoever had written this article was trying to warn you, but you pursued deeper into the post despite suspicions. At the end, there was a link to a video and the thumbnail was posted alongside it.

With a shrug, you clicked on the link and it lead you to YouTube. It takes a bit to load, but it eventually does and the first thing shown is a fair skinned boy, he wore a teal and white colored hat with a pine tree up front, he looked skinny and seemed about the age of twelve to thirteen.

"Welcome to Dipper's guide to the unexplained, today's anomaly: the tooth." He says, trying to fake a serious tone but how far can you get when your voice cracks at least three times in one sentence.

"I'm here for scale!" A female voice says from afar as the camera is tilted to show a girl looking very similar to the boy, she was using a twig to poke the

"I found it here yesterday when I was, uh, practicing." He says, pausing as if he didn't wanna say it, but the video still cut to a ten second clip of him playing the tuba.

Soon after, it goes back to him, pointing the camera at the tooth, looking closer you could see scratches and dents, moss growing out and in between the cracks.

"It's surprisingly human but way too big for any lake monster I've seen."
Dipper comments, he seemed so confused while he observing the tooth.

Finishing up that video, you quickly discover that Dipper had posted more and more of these videos containing strange and unnatural creatures, it only took about three to five more videos until you were finally convinced that this place wasn't exactly normal.

This was truly interesting, it fueled your desire to visit this place even more. Time passed swiftly, and you only realized the time had struck four am once you finished the entire series.

"Oh shit." You swore under you breath, quickly shutting down the computer and pushing off from the wall on your swivel chair, you stood up in one swift movement and opened your closet. Doing a quick skim of all your clothes, you simply chose a (F/C) hoodie and some random jeans, snatching other pairs of clothes and shoving them into a suitcase, then more miscellaneous items into a backpack.

The bus was already there, you sighed in relief knowing that it hadn't left you. You got on the bus, looking around, it was basically empty. So you took the seat nearest to the front.

Five minutes had passed and you were already bored. So you took the pamphlet in the pocket of the seat infront of you. In the pamphlet, it showed stuff like the destinations and the travel time. The travel time to Gravity falls was about two hours. You groaned and put the panflip back.

Staring out the window, you placed your chin on the palm of your hand, and uknowingly drifting off to sleep.

-Time skip-

You wake to hear the wheels of your bus screech, you look out the window to see that the bus had pulled over at a small little bus stop, dust covered trees surrounded the stop.

The doors opened and the bus driver impatiently waited for you to get out, you stood up, taking your bags and dragging them out the door, the door behind you shut and the bus drove off, you glared at the speeding away bus then sat down on the bench.

An old looking red car pulled up in front of you not a minute later, the window rolled down and an old man leaned against the door. "Y/N L/N?"

"Are you Stan Pines?" You returned the question, standing up from the bench.

"Answering a question with another question, nice. Yeah, I am Stan Pines, so are you gonna answer my question?" He asks, grinning amusedly.

"Well, duh." You shrugged, crossing your arms.

"Then get in." He leans back and rolls the window back up and the back door was opened by a brown haired girl, she had a pink headband accessorizing her hair and her teeth were adorned with braces.

"Oh uh, hi." You greet simply, raising your hand and doing a small wave. You noticed a boy behind her that was staring off into the distance. The two looked strangely familiar, realization hit you while the girl was scooting over to make room for you. They were the twins from the video! At least you assumed they were twins.

"My name's Mabel! But you can call me, any time." Mabel smiled, followed by a quick laugh. "Im just joking, you can call me Mabes or just Mabel." She follows up quickly.

"I'm Dipper." The boy in the farther side of the car acknowledges you and gives a nod.

"Are you gonna get in or what kid?" Stan asks and you get into the car.

"Finally." He scowls and starts the car.

(And drives into the sunset then exploads and fireworks appeared in the sky, everyone enjoyed the day the Pines family and Y/N L/N died. No, I'm joking)

"Sooo....." You say awlwardly, thinking of a topic to talk about, then boom! IDEA.

"Did you ever find the Hide-behind?" You asked, well knowing that the two should have an answer.

"Wha- How- What?" Dipper winced a bit as a reaction, then turned around and stuttered out spontaneous questions particles.

"I watched your video." You shrugged casually.

"Video?" He turns to his twin sister, who was eating a taco, where the taco came from, who knows.

Mabel had a chunk of taco in her mouth, but she quickly swallowed it and kept the remains, followed by really nervous laughter.

"So... I may or may not have uploaded your videos." Mabel chuckles, "Whoops..."

"Mabel..." Dipper inhaled sharply, his voice tainted with a stressed tone, "Why."

"Because I love you bro." Mabel chuckled, nudging her sibling.

Arriving in front of the Mystery Shack, you notice right away that the sign on top seemed to be missing the 'S'. Strange, but it's whatever. Stan nudges Dipper and forces him to help you out with your bags, both of you enter the rust old shack and make your way up the stairs and into a intriguing looking room.

"Make yourself at home. and maybe you wanna explore with me and Mabel later?" Dipper asks, setting down your suitcase on the floor.

"Sure, give me a minute to unpack." You grinned, Dipper gave a simple thumbs up and left you to fix your stuff. You ripped open your suitcase, quickly grabbing a bundle of clothes and tossing them into your closet, because screw cleanliness.

"Dipper! Mabel! I'm ready!" You call the two, they join you while walking down the stairs and exit the shack, walking straight towards the forest.

[C i p h e r]

The mindscape was great, it was quiet, well, majority of the time. If anyone was making ruckus, I could easily make the disintegrate with a snap of my fingers. It's fun to play around in their ashes!

It does eventually get boring though, getting out of my luxurious mansion once in a while always does the trick for me, plus messing around with some two year old's dream and occasionally killing someone. The forest was super fun too, helpless teenagers walking around and trying to look cool, it's funny to think that people always wonder why they just go missing.

This time was a little more interesting, Pine Tree and Shooting Star. Those disastrous twins taking a stroll, and oh? They brought along a little friend, that's new. I kept my distance, hiding behind a bush, genius, no?

Pine Tree's head was filled with jumbles, nervous stuttering and a faint repetitive cycle of the name 'Wendy' in the back, no wonder this kid's always nervous.

Shooting Star's mind was... interesting. Funky pop 80s music was blasting, multicolored flags were being flown around, mythical creatures like unicorns and giant headed, pink colored cats prance around.

Jeez, note to self, stay out of that girl's head.

Curious, I watched a little longer as they helplessly explored the vast land that was the forest. It was starting to get quite boring, so I decided to spice things up, getting out of my bush and drifting closer to their little trio.

Hm... This is new.

I got up right on front of her, it was like we made eye contact, but no, she couldn't possibly see me, right? Whatever. A light flickers in her eyes, I felt a sensation in my hand and it froze up as Y/N yelled.

"T-triangle GUY!!!" She shrieks, Dipper and Mabel spontaneously turn around in fear. Wow! These kids seem so excited to see me again, how delightful.

Y/N just kept staring at me, it was getting on my nerve so I gave a sigh, snapping my fingers and showing myself off to them, since they just can't wait to see me again.

"Pine Tree, Shooting Star. Greetings of Salutations." If I could grin, I would be, but hey I have no mouth so what can I do.

Staring into the twin's eyes, a mix of fear and anger swam around in their pupils, I could see my own reflection, how cute! I look quite dashing.

"Bi-Bill?!"

Shooting Star almost tumbled back, but Y/N was there to support her, Pine Tree reached behind his back, maybe trying to get a weapon? Pft, as if. I forced his hand to retract with a swift motion of my hands, pain ensued through his arms as it curled up in an unnatural way, just for my pleasure and entertainment.

A/N

Eyy, guess who's back and more depressed and anxious as ever

Yeah it's me, call me Nash now. So, yeah, for those who are waiting in the second book for an update, you might not get is as soon as you want it to. So I suggest you jump back over here and read through the edited chapters, they're not as cringey as they were before, I promise. I've,, been through a lot more, I know how people are supposed to be like, it's gonna make the characters much more realistic.

So yeah, I'll be editing all the chapters in this book, then go back to the second book and update as often as I can, mwah mwah, love you guys

<3 Nash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
146K 3.8K 26
Weirdmegedon doesn't end well. Bill is able to take over the falls very easily and the rest of the world is soon to come. Mabel must make final quick...
10.5K 242 21
Hello there, I have a small(ish) obsession with Gravity Falls, and I might have a crush on a certain one eyed, yellow demon. If you're like me and ha...
44.7K 1.3K 12
Where dipper goes to school when both his parents die. So he lives with his grunkles. He is depressed. He gets beat up at home and at school. He real...