The Mechanic

By rainvictus

Jade has always been the responsible and dependable one. Kind, sweet, caring and selfless. She will do anythi... More

The Mechanic
Prolugue
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
PLAYLIST!!!
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX

TWO

13.5K 385 149
By rainvictus

Dear Author,

We received your short story, and I am pleased to inform you that it met our expectations.

The story wasn't entirely flawless and a little more of detail and editing were needed, but your talent was obvious.

We would like you to be part of our team as a contributor. However, the website is currently in need of a series. There are already loads of flash stories and we are looking for something new.

The series doesn't have to have a serious plot. We just need a main character, either a male or female, who will be generally involved in lots of sexual activities with different people. If you're confused, kindly check The Invisible Stud online to have a further understanding of what I'm talking about.

If your story outline will be approved, we will sign a deal with you regarding the copyright, pay, and other legal matters. It will be done online, of course.

For a starter like you, the average pay will be $75 per part. If the response is great and a lot of people are reading, your pay will increase and can reach the amount of $350. The more people love your work, the more you'll earn.

Please check the attached link for the important things to consider before forming your plot. You can also find there the required format in submitting your work. Please follow the format to avoid confusion and to make the editing flow smoothly.

We do hope you'll consider our offer.

-LushLustLerotica.com

I swallowed thickly, then blinked hard before reading the email again. I just woke up, so I wasn't sure if I was just being delusional or what.

Oh, Lord. I'm not deluded! It's real! They liked what I wrote and they're offering me a job! For $75 per part!

I fanned myself with my hand. OH MY GOD.

I took deep breaths and calmed myself down. I clicked on the link that they attached and started to read the important reminders.

We will not accept stories falling into these categories:

•celebrity fanfiction
•pedophilia

Themes conditionally accepted:

•rape, torture, and snaff. To be considered, such stories must have strong plots.
•inflammatory/defamatory. We will not consider stories simply written to be racist and sexist. To be considered, such stories must have strong plots.
•extreme stories. We will not consider stories that were just written for shock value.

You can have any pen name of your choice. Once you made your mind about it, you can't change it.

For your series proposal, we demand a complete outline of a plot, estimated number of chapters (not less than 20), and drafts of the first three or five chapters.

We will wait for your submission until Tuesday night.

I continued to read. The rest was about the required format for submission. When I finished, I closed my laptop and lay on the bed, then stared at the ceiling.

A series. An erotic series about a certain character.

It overwhelmed me. The reason why I tried my luck on the website was because I thought I could write flash stories for them. But the more I think about their email, the more I doubt myself. A series was almost the same as a book!

But damn. $75 per part. If I could nail this, it would help me big time.

I returned to my laptop again. I googled The Invisible Stud, like what the email suggested.

Oh dear. It's hentai?

I was amused yet curious, so I decided to watch a video.

Ohhhhh-kay. That's enough, Jade.

I stopped watching after five minutes. I love cartoons, I love animes and I don't want it to be ruined.

Basically, it was about a guy who became invisible and he used it as an advantage to stalk and fuck girls. Not gonna lie, that was very creative.

It didn't have a strong plot. The only plot actually was just he became invisible. The rest was about sex.

Alright. At least I didn't have to think hard about plot twists and stuff. I just have to think about a very simple plot, a character, and BAM. I'll be good.

My phone buzzed. A reminder was flashing on the screen. Crap. I almost forgot that Dirk would treat me to pizza after his work. Weidman won against Silva so he owed me a treat.

I quickly changed to a T-shirt dress and sneakers. It was almost 5 in the afternoon and Dirk's shift would be over soon.

After a fifteen minute drive, I reached the automotive repair shop where my brother works. I got out of the car. My whole body froze in an instant.

This can't be real.

I swallowed thickly, my palms sweating. I couldn't believe what I am seeing right now.

Standing beside a red car was the guy who helped me changed my tire last week.

My new neighbor.

The guy who I watched having sex last night.

The guy who was the reason why LushLustLetorica offered me a job because I literally put into words what I witnessed from my window.

I didn't know why guilt was eating me alive. Maybe because what I did last night was wrong. Very wrong. I invaded his privacy. And not only that, I even wrote about it. Well, I didn't expose him, I didn't even know his name but still, the story was about him.

Jade, stop. Don't be guilty. He won't know about it anyway. No one will know that he's the inspiration behind the story. And besides, it won't be published. It was just a trial entry.

I got too occupied with my thoughts that I didn't realize that he was already standing in front of me.

Shit.

"May I help you?" he asked nicely, flashing a warm smile.

Oh, Lord. His dimples. So cute.

I just shook my head. I suddenly forgot how to talk.

He narrowed his eyes at me, wondering. That's when I realized that his eyes were green. In fact, this would be the first time for me to get a proper glimpse of his face. His hair was tied in a bun again and it gave me a clear view of his sharp jaw line.

He was really gorgeous despite the tiny drops of sweat on his forehead. He's charming, yet his sex appeal's massive. Like a perfect combination of sugar and spice.

He rubbed his chin, thinking. "You look familiar. Ah! You're the girl who got a flat tire in the middle of the rain! The damsel in distress!" he exclaimed, laughing a bit.

I pulled a thinking face. Well, a fake thinking face. "Oh, yeah! I remember you, too!" I pretended, pulling a thin smile.

"Small world, huh?" he stated, putting his hands on his hips. The action accentuated his broad shoulders, toned chest, and stomach. He was sweaty and there were traces of grease on his biceps and waist. His pants were a bit too low and I could have a glimpse of his v-line. "I work here. Do you have a flat tire again?" 

"Uh, no."

Finally, Jade, you finally got a tongue. Imagine that tongue having a sweet journey on his v-line, though. Wait, what? The hell?

I shoved the unnecessary thoughts away. "I'm here for my younger brother. He works here, too."

His eyes widened. "A brother? Who?"

"His name is Dirk."

His smile went bigger. "Dirk? You're his sister? So we're neighbors! We had a little chat earlier and we figured that we're just living next to each other!"

I pretended to be in shock again. "Really?" 

"Yup. I moved in the other day. Today is actually my first day in this shop. I'm Harry by the way."

"Jade," I said while shaking his hand. He got big hands and mine looked really tiny next to his.

Imagine the things those hands could do.

Shit, Jade. What's happening to you?

"Nice to meet you, Jade," he replied after our handshake.

"Same here," I murmured.

A car stopped nearby. A tall girl wearing a cropped top and shorts went out of it. She walked towards Harry, smiling.

"Hey, I think something is wrong with my car," she told him. I saw how she batted her eyelashes.

Harry faced me. "I got to work. Talk to you again some time," he smiled again, then walked to the car with the girl. His eyes were obviously traveling all over her body as he opened the car's bonnet.

Was it just me or his eyes turned from sweet to sultry real quick?

"Hey, sis!"

"Jesus, Dirk!" I yelled in shock while my freaking brother was dying of laughter. He had this annoying habit of surprising me behind my back.

He continued to laugh, while I glanced at Harry. He was having a conversation with the girl. He whispered something to her ear then smirked.

Well, that's interesting.

"That's Harry," Dirk said beside me. "He's one of the new mechanics. Ladies like him."

"I can see that."

"You like him too, yeah?" he asked, teasing me. "He's basically your type. Tall, long hair, muscular, just like-

"Okay, kiddo!" I shut him by putting my hand over his mouth. "Enough with the long talk. I'm hungry and you have to feed me." I pushed him inside the car and we drove off.

We enjoyed our pizza. It felt nice to bond and laugh with my brother. Somehow, the load on my shoulder lightened.

After a pizza, ice cream and lots of stories, Dirk had to leave to meet his girlfriend. I decided to go home to work on my story outline.

I jumped in bed, then browsed some erotic novels online on my ipad. I downloaded every book that caught my eye. If I really wanted to nail this, I should step up my game and the first thing to do is to read, obviously.

I wouldn't steal a book's plot. Stealing one's idea was plagiarism. Stealing from many was research.

And that's what I would do. I would read loads of books. I knew it would give me several ideas and inspiration.

The first book I chose to read was Bared To You, which was the first book to The Crossfire Series.

I chose it because the cover really got my attention. It was a naked woman and a man was kissing her back. Catchy.

I turned off the lights and laid on the bed to read.

The writing was good. The male character, Gideon, was definitely every woman's fantasy. Sex on legs, rich, articulate, confident and determined.

I haven't read Fifty Shades of Grey but Leslie told me so much about it , and I could say that Christian Grey was just like Gideon Cross.

I quickly grabbed my notebook. I wrote down,

Don't use a rich guy for your story.
Don't use an office as a scene.
Don't use the boss-meets-the-secretary plot

There were already loads of them out there so I decided to not use them. Besides, such ideas would need character building and a serious plot.

My stomach growled slowly. Dammit. I just ate three hours ago and now I'm hungry again. I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich, then walked outside to sit on our lawn. Maybe the quiet night would give me new ideas for my story line.

The streetlights were dim and the moon wasn't present in the sky. However, the air was a bit cool despite the approaching summer. I ate my sandwich in silence, my mind thinking about hundreds of possible ideas to write.

"You're so fucking hot."

I looked around, thinking where that low voice came from. It was kinda familiar.

"I'll fuck the shit out of you and you'll scream my name until you lose your fucking voice."

I stood up. I saw two silhouettes in my neighbor's front door.

In Harry's front door, to be exact.

The bushes were blocking my view, so I was sure they weren't aware that I could see them. They were making out, and the girl was pinned to the wall. I couldn't see what really was happening, blame it to the dark and stubborn bushes.

"Oh, Harry," she moaned. "I want you so bad."

"The feeling is mutual, baby girl," he hissed. "I wanted to fuck you ever since you walked into the shop earlier."

My eyes widened a bit. So this girl was his customer earlier? And now he's messing with her?

"Let's get inside, baby. Let me take care of you." Harry grunted, then he opened the door and shut it right away once they got in.

I was left there, standing alone with my thoughts.

Does he sleep with every female customer he encounters?

I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't really surprising. He was really charming and approachable, with a heavy hint of sexiness.

My mind started to imagine things. Are they gonna continue their thing in the living room? Will he lay her down on the sofa? Maybe in the kitchen table? Oh God that is so hot, I always wanted to try that.

Christ, Jade. You're a horny mess.

I sighed and shoved the remaining sandwich to my mouth. I didn't even know where those dirty thoughts were coming from. I was never like this before.

My head involuntarily looked up to Harry's window. The dim lights turned on, and his window was partly opened, again.

I debated with myself at first, but it didn't last long. I just found myself rushing back inside my house, straight to my room and back to the spot where I was standing last night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
89.2K 1.4K 114
Just some random Sickfics of One Direction. Requests are closed for now, sorry! Rankings #5 - Zaynmalik #17 - Liampayne
423 32 9
~contains foul language and sexual content~ her name is Gia James. she is 16. living with her sister Chelsea in now Los Angeles. it wasn't always lik...
47.8K 385 91
Yo! This can either be dirty or clean so if you have any fantisies you want to be written please send in your requests! ^^ love you!