Needing You - Sequel to Wanti...

By melissalynn88

I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was ma... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Blake

Chapter Thirty Six

49.8K 1K 50
By melissalynn88

I had blood over my hand which was throbbing, I still felt humiliated for what she said and I couldn't even look at anyone I just needed to get out of here "I'm just going to wash up" I mumbled as I took off to the bathrooms before anyone could talk to me.

The ladies was empty which I was glad for I didn't want to anyone to see me crying, I could only imagine what his friends are thinking of me now, for all I know they think the same thing as she said. The door opened and I expected either Brooke or Blake to walk in but instead it was Adam and Ben.

They closed the door behind him and flicked the lock, both giving me devilish smiles.

I just kept my gaze back down at the sink where the blood was swimming down the drain from washing my hands.

"don't worry what that bitch said, we all know the truth about everything" Ben rubbed my shoulder as he sat up on the sink.

"yeah she's just a whore who cant keep a guy around" Adam smirked checking himself out in the mirror.

"I was fucking a almost married man, I never got pregnant on purpose and I gave him the choice of sticking around or leaving, I would never trap him" I sighed feeling like shit about everything.

"we know that, Blake's furious we had to take him outside to calm down, he was wanting to go after her, nice punch by the way" Ben grinned pulling something out of his pocket and turning away from me.

"yeah fuck when you grabbed her nose after it broke I had to look away, fuck that blood pissed out everywhere, but seriously I have never seen Blake so happy and relaxed, he's normally angry and uptight, you've definitely changed him for the better" Adam laughed putting an arm over my shoulder.

It was hard to believe they were both 30, they definitely didn't act like it.

"so how angry do you feel right now?" Adam asked hesitantly looking over at Ben with a quick glance, I looked at both of them like they were crazy.

I was pretty damn angry still "like I could go and dig that bitch up only to shoot her myself"

A smile spread across Adam's face "ok, so we have an idea that will relax you a little" he pulled out a lighter and Ben passed him something white, my jaw dropped when I noticed what it was.

"holy shit your going to smoke a joint in the girls toilets?"

They both just grinned "it's not like Blake never does it, hell he was high just before we came here, he still half is"

I felt my jaw dropping again, he does pot and hasn't told me "how often does he smoke that stuff?"

"tonight was the first time since awhile, all that shit with that dog had him stressed out completely" Ben spoke just before he took a long drag, he handed it to Adam and I watched as he took one as well, then he went to pass it to me.

I didn't really know what to do, I mean I was getting high in the bathrooms with two grown men, I took the joint placing it between my lips and sucked in hard, blowing it out slowly I felt myself relax more "oh god that's good" I handed it back to Ben.

"Blake is going to kill us, but fuck it your smoking it like a pro" Adam laughed.

"not the first time I've done pot in a girls toilet" I grinned.

We all made our way back to the table, I was still angry but not as much, I actually felt pretty calm. Blake was talking with Jason and Brooke when we got back to the table, he turned and looked at all three of us and frowned trying to figure out what we were doing in a toilet for half hour.

"you ok?" he lent in resting his forehead on mine, I grabbed his face and kissed him hard, I just wanted to feel his mouth against mine, he pulled back with a grin "you trying to come onto me?"

"sure am my sexy babe" I smiled staring at him dreamily, he was really hot.

His eyes half narrowed then went wider, turning to look at Adam and Ben "you got her fucking high?" he glared at them.

Brooke burst out laughing "oh god remember when we used to smoke that in school?"

I nodded as she grabbed hold of me "come dance with me"

"I'm in jeans and shirt I'm not dressed to dance" I laughed slightly.

"whatever your hot and sexy come and dance or I will interrupt every time you want to get laid"

I just laughed at her "do you remember when Blake was going down on me and you walked in" I burst into a fit of giggles, "and he still kept going" I laughed even more.

"fucking burned into my brains" Brooke shuddered.

The guys were giving Blake crap about that when we left the table to go dance, I was feeling like my old self again not having to worry about responsibilities or work, I just wanted to have a good time.

Brooke's hands were on my hips as I grinded my ass into her, we had been dancing for ages, the floor was completely packed with people dancing into each other or making out, Brooke's hands left mine and I spun around to see Blake standing there, his hand gripped my waist pulling me into him as we rubbed up on each other, dancing and kissing as middles grinded "you know how bad I want you right now?" his hot breath fanned over my neck as he kissed softly, I trailed my fingertips up his chest grabbing fistfuls of his shirt pulling his mouth to mine, our kissing was definitely not slow this time, it was anything but.

We ripped apart both wanting to go home and get into each others pants "follow me" he grabbed my hand pulling me away from everyone dancing.

We passed the table where the three guys were still drinking, all drunk off their faces "yo Blake where you going?" Jason slurred.

"be back soon" he answered looking over his shoulder as he pulled me closer towards him.

"I've wanted to do this since you punched that bitch out tonight" he growled in my ear as he thrusted harder, my arms tightened around his neck as he pushed my into the brick wall, my legs wrapped around him as the roughness of the bricks scrapped over my back and butt, that was definitely going to leave a mark.

"Blake slow down" I bit into his shoulder, he was going harder and faster each time, I knew it wasn't going to happen for me tonight since he blew within minutes of starting and I was to focused the fact someone could walk around the corner and find us since we were out the back of the bar, fucking on the building wall.

He lowered me down and zipped his fly "do you know how stoned you look?"

I didn't really feel stoned I was actually getting tired and hungry "how many times have you smoked dope since we have been together?" I asked him with my hands on my hips once I had dressed my lower half again.

He wasn't expecting me to know about that since the look on his face was like a boy who just got caught pulling off by his mum, "babe it's not what you think"

I didn't really care "whatever lets go get a pizza and head home?" I offered.

"you read my mind, come on little stoner wife, don't think you're getting off lightly about doing pot in the bathrooms, when your sober tomorrow you're going to cop it" he laughed as we walked away from the bar.

Maybe I should of listened to him when he said I was going to cop it, because when I woke up and finished spewing, he marched in the bathroom and gave me the worlds biggest lecture on getting high, he seriously was furious.

"what the fuck was you thinking getting stoned in a bathroom, what is a cop had been there?" he kept going on and on about it, my head was spinning, Brody was at some guys place, he had left with him last night and said he had no plans of coming home until tonight, which could have been good for us if we wasn't arguing.

"please tell me what was going through your mind? I didn't expect for you to come out with Adam and Ben high as fuck" he bellowed out from behind me as I stormed off just trying to get some peace and quiet.

"fuck off" I screeched holding my head, I seriously had enough of this, and plus the grazes on my ass and back were enough torture to try and lay down with "I had not even five drags on a joint, and unlike you I never hid it, so you want to know what I was thinking the whole time in the bathroom?" he stood there not saying a word, he just stared at me waiting for me to finish "you wasn't the one who got humiliated in a bar full of people, I was so embarrassed I didn't want to come out and have people look at me but she's right I would of made a pathetic mother and you just proved that by yelling at me for the past hour telling me I'm stupid for smoking a joint, fuck it's not the first time I've been high and the fact that you do it often just pisses me off, so well done Blake you've changed my mind, why the hell would I want another baby when I'm such a horrible person who couldn't take care of the first two"

I had tears streaming down my cheeks as I walked off to my room, I slammed the door then regretted it instantly as the freaking sound echoed through my head rattling my brain "FUCK" I screamed throwing myself on the bed.

Blake didn't come in for the two hours I managed to sleep, well I don't think he did, I was pretty much out like a light anyway. My headache had gone away, I still felt hungover but now I was more hungry since I threw up the pizza that we ate naked in bed when we got home last night.

The house was empty and quiet, Blake was no where to be seen and I felt awful for what I said to him, of course I still wanted to have another baby with him, I would never take that away from him again. I pulled the fridge open studying the type of hang over food I could eat.... nothing.

So instead of eating I changed into a loose tank top and a pair of Blake's fitted boxer shorts, I may as well clean while I have the place to myself. I mopped, vacuumed, put dinner on and Blake still wasn't back, I tried calling but he never picked up.

He must be furious with me.

I went back to bed, there was nothing else for me to do and it was only 12:20pm, it seriously felt like 6pm that's how crook I felt. I put a movie on snuggling up underneath the covers trying to keep warm and hoping I don't have to get out to spew.

Halfway through titanic Blake walked in and glared at me then the tv, he walked over and flicked the power point off "I was watching that" I said quietly, he sat the bag he was carrying on the end of the bed and walked over towards me pulling the covers off sitting on top of me, ok what the heck is he doing? About to strangle me?

"if I ever hear you doubt yourself about what type of mother you would be then I will beat the living shit out of you" his voice was so angry and definitely not a trace of humour with it, my heart was beating incredibly fast as his eyes bored into mine "your going to be pregnant again three times to be exact, and if I have to force it to happen I will, now do we have an understanding?"

Holy shit, he was completely serious "Alexandra what she said last night wasn't true, no one thinks that, I sure as hell don't think that and I know what type of person you are, your not fat and I didn't mean to go off about the whole joint thing, it just shocked me I never expected you to be into that, I don't think I've ever seen you that angry before either"

His eyes trailed down my body lifting the tank top up, his face cracked into a smile "you wear my underwear?"

"they are comfortable and big" I answered.

"well you can wear them when your pregnant again, you cant let one person bring you down just because she's jealous, you're amazing and your going to be an amazing mother, just because we don't have Thomas and Lily with us doesn't mean you failed, fuck you don't think that I beat myself up for not staying home like you wanted, I would do anything to go back and change that, I love you so much Lex and I never wanted to make you feel like your anything less than amazing"

I stared into his eyes "I'm sorry for going all crazy angry wife on you, I was sick and you just wouldn't shut up"

He gave me a goofy grin "I honestly didn't mean to go off, I just don't ever want you to smoke that shit again, I cant believe they even offered it too you"

"I promise I wont smoke anything ever again if you don't either"

"deal princess, I brought you something to suck up" he gave a shy smile reaching back for the bag and pulling out a box of truffle chocolates.

"your the best husband ever Blake" I smiled bringing his head down to mine "kiss me" and kiss me did he ever, the chocolates were thrown on the floor, our clothes were parted and tossed aside.

"you know since we have the place to ourselves I really want to do you on the kitchen table" he lifted me up and walked us towards the kitchen.

"I love you" Blake spoke between kisses "I love you" he repeated "I love.."

"I love you" I interrupted smiling "maybe we should go back to the bedroom incase Brody walks in and finds us naked on on the floor"

He let out a laugh "yeah I guess we should clean the mess up in the kitchen as well"

"and have a shower to clean this mess up" I gestured to the stickiness of our bodies.

A knowing smirk appeared across his face "who knew condensed milk and nutella could be so fun"

"you didn't like the ice block?" I looked up curious.

His smile definitely went huge "a blow job with a ice cube is second best to being inside you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 185 7
"here's the deal. you act as my boyfriend in front of my ex so that i can make him jealous and get him back and you get you money" "Deal" "Deal" he h...
4K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
39.4K 1.6K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
18K 1.7K 24
"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him. His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me...