Command Me

By Docked

First book in the Command Me series. Cover by @Claire007Murphy More

Prelude
Truth
Disbelief
Acceptance
Control
Expansion
New Management
A Little Problem
First Incident
Entertainment
Happy Employees
A New Routine
Saul
An Accident
Bad News x2
High Roller
Marv's Rage
Release
New Rules, New Hire
No Means No
A New Friend
Midnight Ride
Pick One
A Plan
Let's See How This Goes

Now

17.9K 579 20
By Docked

 I sleep in the safehouse. My Mistress, who I call Marv, since she has yet to properly claim me, set up a little cot for me in the back room. By the barely there light outside, I know it's early morning. I remove myself from my pile of scratchy blankets Marv gave me, and head for the small bathroom in the corner of the room. Marv has provided me with me all the essentials, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, lotions, all that. I take a bath in the porcelain tub and perpare for the rest of my day. Usually Marv comes in around noon to watch over all that happens around the safehouse. The safehouse is a moderately sized warehouse that holds all her product. Marv makes sure the product is distributed properly and no one takes anything from her. I dont really have a true job around here, I just do whatever Marv thinks I can handle. She doesnt know of my true powers, so she usually has me keep things clean.

   Though Marv doesn't come in until noon, I always wake up at the crack of dawn. I like to keep watch while she's gone. When I'm done taking a shower, I get dressed in the clothes Marv bought me, and walk out onto the main floor. Its an open space, product in every corner. I walk around and smell. I dont smell anyone here yet, so I sit down in a chair by the side door. I close my eyes and listen to all the noises around me. Nothing out of the ordinary, a few bird calls, a car or two. I sit and listen like this everyday. Marv doesnt know I do this, only Joe, the first person always here, knows my morning routine. He doesn't understand that I can actually hear noises almost a mile away if I concentrate, he just passes my behavior off as a quirk. I hear Joe's car as soon as it's in range, and open my eyes. I get up and unlock the door for him. Since I can hear him from such a far distance, I have to wait a few minutes before he will actually enter the warehouse. I sit back down on my chair and listen for his footsteps on the gravel outside. I'm not really concentrating anymore, so I can only hear the creaks of the warehouse, and a few dozen feet outside. When I hear the crunch of his shoes hitting the ground, I immediately smell him. He always smells of cigarette smoke and syrup. I asked him one day why he always has a syrup-y scent and he told me his wife makes him pancakes every morning, without fail. He was amazed that I could smell it on him, but didn't question me about it.  

     Joe finally reaches the door and opens it. "Mornin' Lost." He looks at me, smiling. Everyone around here calls me Lost. When they brought me here and asked my name, I told them I didnt have one. What I didnt say, was that I was always called Pet by my owners. I figured they didnt need to know so I just kept saying I didnt know my name. One of Marv's goons, who had brought me in, laughed that I lost my name. Since then, everyone just calls me Lost. "Awake before me again, I see." He chuckles at me, lighting a cigarette. "I dont know how you do it, Lost. I could never get up that early every day and stay sane." He exhales and puff of smoke swirls around his face for a moment. "Anything interesting happen in the few hours before I got here?"

   "Nope." I shake my head.

    "Good. With that new guy in town, I dont want nothin' happenin' to Marv's stuff." Joe is referring to some new dealer trying to muscle in on Marv's turf. Marv's turf isnt that big to begin with, but it's still her's. Joe walks away checking the product, mumbling about how the new guy burned down a strip joint that wouldnt play ball. I remember that incident. The owner of a strip club a few miles away that sells Marv's product wouldnt sell the new guys stuff and ended up paying for it. Marv was absolutely fuming. That strip joint had a good chunk of costumers. Now that its gone, she's lost a good amount of money. This was a few months back, the club is already almost fully rebuilt now. As im watching Joe do inventory, I hear foosteps walking around outside. That's odd. Its usually at least an hour or two before anyone else shows up. I stand up from my chair and call to Joe.

     "Hey, Joe. Someone's outside." I cock my head, listening. The steps are close to the walls, underneath the sound of steps I hear liquid hitting the ground."

     "Are you sure, Lost? No one should be here to pick up anything yet." He scratches his chin, staring at me. "I'll go check." He starts for the door beside me, but I stop him. He looks at me curiously, wondering why I wont let him go. I sniff audibly, and my eyes widen.

     "Oh no." I whisper. Gasoline. Someones trying to burn down Marv's warehouse. "Someone's trying to burn down the warehouse, Joe. Call Marv, Im going to go outside and take care of this."

     "Wait! How do you know? Besides, girl, you cant just go out on your own if there is trouble.

     "Joe, trust me. Call Marv. I can do this." I run outside before he can reply. I stop to listen. The footsteps are almost all the way around the warehouse. They just have to walk one more wall length and the warehouse would have a ring of gasoline. I run, impossibly fast, to where the footsteps are. I see a greasy, gangly, bald guy pouring gasoline all over the walls of the warehouse. "Hey!" I yell at him to get his attention. He looks at me surprised, then drops the liquid. I notice the gun at his side and run at him before he can aim it. I tackle him to the ground easily. He struggles under me, but im too strong for him. I punch him once, and he's out cold. I know how things like this work, im certain there's someone else close by. I stand and listen. I'm still, listening, for a few seconds. I hear a car idling nearby. I run over to where the car is and see two more guys sitting in it. They dont notice me right away. I make to the drivers side without them even realizing I've found them. I smash my hand through the drivers side window and grab the man sitting in the seat. I pull him out and throw him, he flies, then lands with a thud. I can hear the passenger yelling, and fumbling for his weapon. I'm staring at him through the window, wondering how I should take care of him. He finally grabs his gun and aims it at my face.

     "Get away from me! I'll shoot!" His hand is trembling. I growl at him, baring my teeth. Before he can squeeze the trigger I jump up onto the roof of the car. I hear him whimper underneath me, then a shot is fired. The bullet just misses me. I angrily jump down to the passenger side and pull at the door. Inside, the man turns around, fear on his face. "What the fuck...?" The door is torn from its hinges and I grab at him. He drops his gun on the asphalt when I pull him out of the car. His body is shaking in my hands. "W-what the h-hell are y-you?" He stutters.

     "I'm Marv's pet." I growl into his face, then headbutt him. His body falls limp, and I throw him over my shoulder. I look around the car and spot the driver still on the floor a few dozen feet away. I walk over to him and pick him up by the scruff of his neck. I look back to the car they were driving and wonder If I should leave it there. I shrug, figuring Marv will have some of her boys take care of it. Dragging the driver, and hauling the passenger, I head back to the warehouse. When Im within range, I notice that the man that was spreading the gasoline is no longer lying on the floor. I stop, straining to listen to the surrounding area. No footfalls. I look to the warehouse and concentrate. Two heartbeats. I hope Joe caught gasoline man.  I curse under my breath and walk around to the other side of the warehouse, where the door is. When I walk in, I see Joe crouching behind the gasoline guy, tying him up. "Good job, Joe." I throw down the passenger, and let go of the driver.

     "Damn, girl. How in the hell did you get both of them big baddies?" Joe grunts, and stands up straight. "You saved this place, Lost. I found baldy laid out outside. Did you do this to him?" I nod at him. "Well, shit." He chuckles and walks over to me, reaching for the driver. "Let's get these two tied up before Marv gets here. She's gonna want to get some information from 'em."

     "Let me carry them, Joe. Just go get some chairs and more rope." He looks me up and down, questioning my strength.

     "All right, girl. Gimme a second." He walks  to the office and brings back two more chairs. I pick up both of the guys and set them down in the chairs. "Quite the muscle you got there." He starts to tie the guys up, looking at me out of the corner of his eye. "May I ask how you knew baldy over there was trying to burn down the place?"

     "I heard him outside." I sit down on the floor, waiting for him to finish securing the guys to their chairs.

     "Heard 'em, huh? Well I don't know how you managed that, but i'm glad you did. I really wouldnt want to die without telling my wife how much I love her." Joe finishes and stands in front of the three of them with his hands on his hips. "Marv should be here any minute. I'm sure she called a few other guys to come and help with this situation." He looks over his shoulder at me. "Though with strength like yours, I dont think we'll be needing 'em." He chuckles and looks back to the three in front of him. "I wonder how in the hell they knew where this is where we kept our stuff..." He mumbles to himself.

     "When they wake up, tell Marv to ask. I'll know if they're lying."

     "You will? How?" Joe turns to face me.

     "It's a gift." I shrug and cross my legs.

     "You're special, girl." He walks do the door, and sits in my chair. "Now, we wait."

    "No need." I cock my head, listening. "I hear her footsteps outside. She's not alone." I stand up and face the door. "7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." The door opens and Marv walks in. Joe mouth has fallen open in surprise. I smile at him, then look to Marv. The anger is coming off of her in waves.

     "What the hell happened here?" The click of Marv's heels echo around the warehouse. She stops in front of the three that are tied up and glares at them. After a few seconds, she spins around and looks at me. "Well, Lost, give me the details." I tell her everything. Not once does she interrupt. When I finish my story, she chews the inside of her cheek. I can see multiple questions floating around her. Finally she asks one. "You stopped them? By yourself?"

     "Yes, Marv." I answer politely, looking at the floor.

     "You disabled three guys, all armed, alone?"

     "Yes, Marv." She nods slowly at me.

     "You managed to punch through a window, throw a guy twice your size, and a tear a door off of a car." It wasnt a question. Her foot is tapping the floor. She stares at me for what seems like a lifetime, then turns to the passenger. "Well, lets see what he has to say."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.2K 50
Both being idols and girls in SK, where homosexuality is not really accepted. My first book, do correct me if there's anything wrong 😆 GXG story//Ro...
363K 10.9K 36
Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ Sᴋʏʟᴀʀ MᴄCᴀʟʟ ғɪɴᴅs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ Lʏᴅɪᴀ Mᴀʀᴛɪɴs ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ. ------------------------------ BOOK 1 SEASON 1 + 2 [Fem!OC x Fem...
291K 10.1K 25
Sequel to Forgive Me, Miss Collins I advise you to read the first book first if you haven't!
113K 2.4K 31
This book is shit but have fun ig 🌚my first story I updated yall 🥰