The Boss's Assistant

By Believe_Mahone

Mia Marie Claire begins to work for a high level company with a boss who's strict and harsh, but knows how to... More

Prologue
Mr. Mahone
Undecided
You Can't Tell
Caught Up
Exams
Me & You
White Lies
Broken Then Fixed
Protecting You
Contact
Broken Inside
We Need To Talk
Boy or Girl?
Shopping vs. Drama
Time & Breakups
Baby On Board!
New vs. Old
Her Parents
Jealousy
Mine
Inseparable
Change
Honest
When He Finds Out
Only You
Stolen
Too Deep
Losing You
I Don't Like Her
Control
Volume
Prove It
Together
Babies
Campus
Problems
The Worst
Next To You
All I Ever Need
Bed Rest
Pain
Miracle
Explain
Big Steps
New Beginnings: Part 1
New Beginnings: Part 2
New Beginnings: Part 3
There Will Be Rain
Custody: Part 1
Custody: Part 2
Gone
No Escape
Not Involved
Style
Dirty Work
Outside of the Box
Manners
Hospital Hours
Limits
"The Bad Man"
Tension Rising
Not Without You
Deceitful
Underestimated
Truth
Who's Wrong?
Tough Love: Part 1
Tough Love: Part 2
Tough Love: Part 3
While You're Away: Part 1
While You're Away: Part 2
Bleed
My Baby
He's Hurt
Things Take Time
It's Not Me, It's You
Visits and Advice
Not An Update
Strength From Pain: Part 1
Strength From Pain: Part 2
Strength from Pain: Part 3
Sacrifice: Part 1
Sacrifice: Part 2
Baby Steps
Love and Care
Come and Go: Part 1
Come and Go: Part 2
Close
Happy Birthday?
One Step Forward
Two Steps Back
There's a Reason
There's Always a Reason
Show You Care: Part 1
Show You Care: Part 2
Regret

Your Choice

1.4K 113 87
By Believe_Mahone

Mia's POV

"Get on your knees." the blonde ordered and I did as he said kneeling down.

He went over to a bag in the corner that I hadn't even noticed before and pulled out some nylon rope. He came back over to me and kneeled down in front of me.

"Put your hands behind your back." he demanded and I slowly did as he said, putting them behind my back before he tied them tightly together "I don't think you need your feet tied together, do you?"

I shook my head looking down at the floor before he grabbed my chin, making me look at him.

"When I ask you a question you answer, got it?" he questioned and I nodded before shaking it off.

"Yes." I said to quickly correct myself.

"Yes, what?" he asked and I just stared at him "Answer my question, Mia."

"How do you know my name?" I asked wondering how this fucker knew me and he smiled.

"Answer my question. Yes, what?" he asked ignoring my question.

"Yes, sir." I answered and he smiled before kissing my forehead.

"Good girl, I don't think I'll have any problems with you." he said lifting me up before he made me sit down completely.

He sat down on the guest room bed with his gun in his lap, watching me. I looked everywhere but at him until I built up the courage to speak again.

"Why are you trying to kill my son?" I asked and he smirked before he chuckled.

"The boss's orders, not mine. I couldn't care less about that kid." he spoke staring at me, noticing my reaction "How old is he anyway?"

"He's only 5." I answered in a soft voice and he nodded "Look, just please don't hurt him. I honestly don't know what you want, but hurting him isn't going to help you."

"I'll tell you what, I'll make sure the kid stays alive if you tell me where the girl is." he said, negotiating with me.

"What girl?" I asked not having a clue who he was talking about, well I kind of did but I wasnt positive "I know a lot of girls, you need to be more specific."

"I don't need to be anything, watch your mouth when you talk to me." he said sternly and I rolled my eyes before his right hand came across my face. I winced in pain, rubbing the throbbing area afterwards with my shoulder "Her name is Becky."

"What do you want with her?" I asked curious to know.

"That doesn't concern you at all, tell me where the girl is and I'll keep that cute little boy of yours safe." he said and I shook my head.

"You're choosing her over your own son? Over your own blood?" he asked before he snorted.

"No." I spoke and he glared at me.

"I don't think I heard you correctly." he said.

"No, sir." I said and he smiled before I heard a loud banging noise as if they were busting down a door.

"Mommy!!" Carter screamed as I could hear a guys footsteps getting closer to the room "Help me!"

"Get my son, please!" I told him and he just sat there "Damn it, I'll tell you where she is, just get my son!"

"Elliot, bring the kid in here!" he said loudly before Elliot brought him in and threw him down on the floor.

"Stop! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I screamed at him as Carter cried on the floor. He hit the floor so hard he could barely move.

I moved over next to him as he continously cried. I moved my hands as far over as they could go behind my back to try to comfort him, but it wasn't working.

"Mommy!!" Carter cried and sniffled repeatedly.

"Will you shut that damn kid up?" Elliot yelled.

"I can't do anything because you have me tied up." I screamed "And it's your fucking fault because you threw him down the way you did!"

"You better watch your fucking mouth." Elliot said and I rolled my eyes.

"Untie me." I said and Elliot laughed.

"You must think I'm stupid. He does that and then you can run off with the kid again, bitch please." he said and Carter continued to cry, still not moving from that one spot.

"Carter, it's okay." I said and he shook his head knowing that it wasn't. He cried louder because of the pain he was in, at least that's what I'd assume.

"Shut him up before I do." Elliot said pointing his gun at him.

"No! Just untie me! I can keep him quiet! I promise I won't run!" I spoke quickly and they both just looked at me "You have guns, I don't. It's really not that easy for me to get away."

"Elliot!" some guy yelled from what seemed to be downstairs "14 minutes until the cops get here, our guys made a road block to slow them up."

"Alright, tell them we'll be out of here soon." Elliot yelled back.

"You tell them!" the guy yelled back.

"Fine, I'm coming down now!" he yelled back "Untie her ass, if she tries to run then you know what to do."

"Alright." the blonde said untying my hands before I picked up Carter and pulled him into my arms.

"Oh sweetie, Mommy's here." I told him kissing his forehead before I wiped his tears "Can you move?"

He nodded his head and wrapped his little arms around me as I held him tightly in mine. I looked up to see the blonde watching me closely.

"Shhh." I hummed rubbing his back, trying to keep him as calm as possible.

"Now that you have your son, where's the girl?" he asked breaking the silence in the room.

"I don't know where she is, I haven't seen her since you guys decided to shoot up our house." I said rocking Carter back and forth in my arms.

He's honestly too big for this, but I need to keep him quiet and try to distract him from all that's going on.

"Our house?" he asked "You live here with her?"

I was about to answer but then I thought you myself, if he asked that question he must not know about Austin. Well maybe he does, but I don't think he knows that he's here.

"No, I live here with my husband." I answered and he nodded.

"Where is your husband?" he asked and I shrugged "Are you lying to me?"

"No, I don't know where he is." I answered in a frustrated tone.

Carter lifted his head off of my shoulder and coughed a few times. I patted his back to try to help with the cough before he lied his head back on my shoulder, closing his eyes.

"We made a deal, if you can't tell me where she is then you're going to have to do something else." he said and I looked at him quizzically.

"What do you want?" I asked and he smirked.

"Go put the kid in there." he said pointing to the closet with his gun "Take the blanket too, make sure he's comfortable."

"No, why would I do that?" I questioned.

"You're going to please me, I'd think you wouldn't want your son to see that, but if you do then I'm fine with it." he explained.

"You want me to please you? That's not going to happen." I said and he nodded slowly.

"It's either that or your son is going to be in some serious pain and not because of me." he said "Your Choice."

"Carter." I said shaking him awake "Go into the closet and close the door, take the blanket with you, okay?" I told him and he shook his head.

"I wanna stay with you." he whined and I sighed looking up at the blonde but he moved his head in the direction of the closet.

"It'll just be for a little while, I promise." I said and he frowned before he nodded, getting the blanket then going into the closet.

"Close the door." the blonde ordered and Carter looked at me. I nodded and he slowly closed the door behind him.

"Now what do you want me t-" he cut me off.

"Lose your pants." he said being straight forward. I hesitated to do what he said and he rolled his eyes "Don't make me repeat myself."

I sighed sitting up and grabbing both sides, sliding them down my legs then taking them off leaving me in my black lace panties.

"Turn over." he said and I did as he said as I now faced the door "Bend over and separate your legs."

I wanted to cry more than you could ever imagine, but I didn't. I held it in, because if I show any weakness it could easily make this situation worse. He sat his gun down on the bed as he watched me to see what I was doing.

I bent down, basically getting on all fours then I separated my legs. I could hear him getting off of the bed before he kneeled down behind me.

He rubbed my back and felt all over my breasts, then his hands slid down my back to my ass. I felt disgusted the more he touched me.

He grabbed my underwear with both of his hands and ripped them in half, yanking them off of me then throwing them down on to the floor.

He sat there for a minute or so, just staring at me before he actually ran his fingers through my folds.

"Ass up, head down." he said and I put my head down on the floor looking over to see the closet door cracked.

I heard him taking off his belt and unzipping his pants. I shut my eyes tightly not wanting this to happen at all.

I glanced back over to the closet to see Austin holding his finger up to his lips, signaling for me to stay quiet and to stop looking at him because it would make it noticeable that he's there.

The blonde grabbed my leg pulling me back before I felt his erection touch my inner thigh; making me cringe. This was all about to go down hill, but Austin stopped it when he grabbed the gun off of the bed.

"I'm going to give you one second to get your filthy mother fucking hands off of my wife before I shoot your ass!" Austin said holding the gun up to his head.

"Alright, man, just don't shoot me." the blonde said raising his hands and easing off of the floor standing to his feet

"Shut up." Austin said.

"I didn't know she was your wife-" he spoke attempting to lie before Austin hit him over the head with the gun knocking him out cold.

"Oh my god, Austin." I jumped up wrapping my arms around him.

"Are you okay?" he asked scanning my face to see the bruise where the blonde hit me.

"Yes, but where the hell have you been?" I asked holding onto him as tight as I possibly could.

"Looking for Becky." he answered and I nodded, letting go of him.

"Your son almost got shot, I almost got shot, and I was seconds away from being raped." I yelled but whispered at the same time "This whole time you've been looking for Becky? What happened to looking for your son?"

"I looked all over the house, I couldn't find him. I came back and you were gone so I went looking for Becky. Then, I couldn't find her so I came back for you and I found you so." he explained.

"I could've died, you left me all alone Austin. Your son could've died as well and you were looking for her when she's probably not even in the house anymore." I argued and he groaned.

"Well I'm sorry that I put your lives at risk, I was trying to make sure that we were all safe. I was also trying to find a way for us to make it out of here." he said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry." I apologized "I didn't mean to go off on you like that."

"Baby it's fine, I know you didn't mean it, but we have to go, right now." he told me and I agreed.

"How do we get out?" I asked.

"Shut the door." he told me and I rushed over, closing the door quickly but quietly.

"Now what?" I whispered.

"Get the blanket from Carter and get me the sheets off of the bed." he said sitting the gun down and I nodded, doing as he said.

Carter came out and stood near Austin.

I got all of them and handed them to him. He took them one by one and twisted them around before tying them tightly together. 

He glanced over to see me watching him, his eyes scanning my body from head to toe. He slid his shirt over his head and handed it to me.

I looked at him confused but he nodded his head, telling me to take it. I took it and wrapped the sleeves of it around my waist, pulling the bottom part over my lady parts. I ripped two holes on the bottom of the shirt one on either side. I then pulled the end of the sleeves through the holes and tied them in knots, basically making myself a knockoff pair of panties.

Austin smiled once he saw what I did with his shirt. He then grabbed one end of the sheets he had tied together and tied it to the bed post.

"Open the window." he said and I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Austin, I ca-" he cut me off.

"Open the window, Mia." he repeated and I did as he told me to.

"Listen to me, I want you to put Carter on your back. I'm going to lower you down." he told me and I shook my head.

"I'm not leaving without you." I told him.

"I'm going to come down after you, I just want to get you both out first. All of the guy's are in the house, but two of them. Those two are out front and we're in the back of the house." he said "They're going to come looking for us and him, so we have to move fast."

"Okay, come on Carter." I said and he came over. I leaned down so he could jump onto my back "Hold on tight, and don't let go, okay?"

"Okay." Carter said and Austin went over to the window.

I went over and grabbed onto the sheets, easing out of the window. Looking down, I began to panic.

"Mia, look at me, don't look down." Austin said and I looked back up at him.

He lowered us down, slowly releasing the rope until we were on the ground.

After we got down, he came down himself. Once he got down safely we started to run before he heard a banging sound, one that I paid no attention to.

Austin turned around to see what the noise was and it was Becky banging on one of the closed windows upstairs trying to get our attention.

"Austin, come on." I said glancing back at him from where I was with Carter.

"We have to go get her." he said.

"Get who?" I questioned.

"Becky."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! ☺☺☺

Let me know what you think of this chapter..

What should I call all of my readers? Any ideas?

▪Should they go back to get Becky?
What do you think the guys want with her?

▪What do you think will happen if they go back for her?

▪What do you think will happen if they leave?

▪Would you have done the same thing Mia did when the blonde told her she had to please him or he would hurt her son?

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 943 22
Maximum Lewis is an easy going guy. Captain of the football team, he is dating head cheerleader, Maya, and couldn't be happier. Until shy Kale Mattki...
582K 22.2K 35
Everyone knows a guy can't date his brother's girlfriend. But what if you're not a guy? Mia is nothing but an ordinary young girl coming of age. Who...
510 23 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
My Girl By Megan ♦

Teen Fiction

5.4M 105K 38
You see, It all started in a library. Mia Hastings always seems to get in trouble from her cocky and sarcastic attitude. So when Aiden Cash presents...