A World Of Lies

By bittersweetpixie

In a world where Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui happen to be sisters and live on their own, they can bare... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!!! BUT READ ANYWAYS :P
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
CONTEST TIME!!!!
Chapter 68

Chapter 19

5K 62 13
By bittersweetpixie

Demi's POV

First up, I had gym class. In gym, we had to play dodgeball. I was on Miley and Lauren's team, however Zayn and Niall were sadly on the other team.

"Ready? Set? Go!" yelled the gym teacher, causing us all to start playing. I ran to pick up a ball and threw it straight at the other team as everyone else did the same.

With my great throwing skills, and my even better dodging skills, I was one of the best players in the entire class. This was before Lauren came to class. She was so good!

Towards the end of class, it was Lauren and I against Zayn and a guy named Jay that I didn't know very well. They were the only two people better than me, but I suspected that they were no match for Lauren.

"You get Zayn, I'll get Jay, okay?" Lauren asked. I nodded. I went to one side of our half of the gym, Lauren on the other. We looked at each other and nodded.

Jay and Zayn threw their balls at us. Smart as we were, Lauren and I blocked their shots with our own balls. We then threw at the exact same moment. Jay was hit in the stomach, although I hit Zayn in the head.

Lauren ran up to me and have me a high five. "Good job," she said with a smile. I think that was the first time I had ever seen her smile. "You too," I replied with my own smile.

As soon as this happened, the bell rang to signal the end of class. We all went to get changed and started to head to our next class, science. I went to get my books before I went to class, yet once I retrieved them from my locker I went straight to class.

I dumped my books on my desk. Someone then tapped my shoulder, causing me to turn around and see Selena and Camila. "Hey, can we talk to you?" Selena asked. "Sure," I replied and then followed them out the door.

"Okay, there's something we've been wanting to tell you all week," Camila started. "Okay, what is it?" I asked. Selena and Camila looked at each other nervously, causing me to get nervous.

"Niall is cheating on you with Miley," confessed Selena. I looked at the two of them like they were crazy. "What? That's impossible!" I exclaimed. "I saw it with my own eyes," Camila said softly. "You must have seen another couple that the guy looks almost as awesome Niall does," I declared.

Both Selena and Camila shook their heads. I just rolled my eyes at my friends. "You two are just delusional," I stated. I turned to go into the classroom when I saw it.

There they were. Niall and Miley were kissing right over my desk. I walked at a brisk pace towards them. I tapped Niall on the shoulder.

"Hey you moronic bastard," I said. Niall looked ashamed, yet I didn't care as I smacked him hard across the face.

Right before Niall could say anything, I stormed out of the room. I stormed off straight to the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind me. I dropped to the floor as tears began to stream down my face.

Abruptly, the door then opened. I looked up to see Selena and Camila coming in quickly. Camila shut the door behind her quietly as Selena rushed up to me and sat down beside me.

"Why is the world so mean?" I asked as I put my head on her shoulder. She wrapped her arm around me. "Some guys are just cruel, but it's okay, he never deserved you," Selena assured me. Camila crouched down on the other side of me. "It's going to be okay," she said soothingly.

The three of us stayed in the bathroom together for the entire next period. Selena and Camila comforted me until the bell to end second period sounded.

"Demi, are you sure you want to go back to class? You don't have to if you don't want to," Selena said as we all got up from the ground. "I guess I'll go, I kind of want to see how Miley and Niall react when I walk into the next class," I commented wearily. "That's the spirit!" Selena encouraged.

At that moment, The principal came up behind us. "Girls, to my office," he said, so we followed him there.

Lauren's POV

I hadn't remembered what it felt like to ever be proud of myself. After first period, I realized that the feeling was very nice to feel.

Yet I had a plan brewing inside of my head, and honestly nothing could interfere with it. Not even feeling nice for once, because I knew that it would all go away shortly.

My theory was proved after second period. Demi had missed, which I found was odd, but I decided not to look into it. Anyways, I was getting ready for art class when Camz barged into the room.

"Lauren, I have to talk to you," my sister came up to me nervously. "What is it?" I asked in a worried tone. I could tell by looking into her eyes that she was incredibly scared of something.

"Geoffrey's mad at me and he's going to tell Bryce," she whispered. "What did you do?" I asked. "I ditched second period. In my defense Demi was crying and Selena and I were trying to help," Camz rushed.

Putting my head in my hand, I sighed. If my plan worked, I'd never have to deal with Geoffrey or Bryce anymore. Then again, the thought of my sister alone with both of them frightened me. "I'll go talk to him, okay? Go to class," I assured my little sister. She hugged me tightly, then headed off to her class.

As soon as she left, I hurried to Geoffrey's office. "Ah, Lauren, just the girl I never wanted to see," Geoffrey commented as I walked into his office. He had an evil glint in his eyes.

"What will it take for you to not tell Bryce about Camz ditching?" I demanded. "Nothing from you," he replied simply. "What do you want?" I asked. "For you to do most of the work for the next week," Geoffrey stated. "Done," I replied.

"Fabulous. Now get to class whore," Geoffrey gritted through his teeth. I did as such without a word; I hated being in his presence.

Class passed by quickly, an before I knew it, it was time for lunch. Normally, I'd walk alone to the cafeteria, yet that day, Normani came up to me after class. We hadn't spoken to each other all week.

"May my friends and I talk to you?" Normani asked me. I nodded as I followed her out of the classroom slowly.

Camila's POV

Fear was all that was coursing through my veins after second period. Selena was trying to comfort me, but she didn't understand what I was going through. Bryce hated me; he could do anything.

Once lunch came around, Selena told me that she didn't want to eat in the cafeteria with everybody else. She wanted to eat outside on the grass with me, and texted Demi to let us know where we were in case she needed us.

Without another thought, I went outside with her. We sat down together in the grass underneath a tree. Selena and I chatted with each other for a while.

"How are things going on with Harry?" Selena asked randomly towards the end of lunch. "Okay, I guess, he hasn't asked me out again, so I guess we're not dating or anything," I confessed. "Well if you want to, you should ask him out," Selena said. "I know, but I don't know if I want to," I trailed off.

"Do you like anyone?" I asked curiously after a moment. Selena began to blush. "You do, who is it?" I asked. "No one," she murmured. "Come on, you could trust me," I pleaded.

Selena sighed. "I guess I'm going to have to tell you, don't I?" she asked. I nodded excitedly. "Tell me," I urged her.

Just as Selena was opening her mouth, Vanessa and Ashley came up to us. "Hey," Selena said, seeming relieved. "Hey, do you know where Lauren, Demi, and Miley are?" Vanessa asked. We both shook our heads. "That's weird," Ashley commented.

The four of us chatted until we had to go to class. Last period was chemistry class. I was glad to be sitting with Selena so that she could tell me who she liked.

During the while class, I bugged her. "Come on tell me," I pleaded, yet Selena kept refusing to tell me who it was. Even though I continued to pester her, she still wouldn't tell me.

Finally, when there was only five minutes left of class, Selena gave in. "If I tell you, can you promise not to tell anyone?" Selena asked. I nodded. She sighed.

"I like you," she whispered. I looked at her and smiled. "I like you too, now seriously tell me who you like like," I told her. "I just did," she replied in a soft voice.

Realizing she was serious about this, I nodded. "That's cool," I told her. I was then saved by the bell. "I have to get going, but I'll talk to you over the brake, okay?" I told her. I took my pen and wrote my house number on her hand.

"Bye," I said with a smile. "Bye," she said with a bigger smile. With that, I rushed out of the class and headed to my locker to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.7K 89
Camila Cabello is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead...
1.1K 77 20
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui from Miami, Florida both applied to Kensington Academy in England. They both get in and on their first day they me...
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
1.8K 54 8
Camila transfers to Miami University in the middle of the term to be closer to her sister Sofia when she's not in the best mental state. There she d...