Jc Caylen and Kian Lawley Ima...

Galing kay ninamarie__

Higit pa

Kian Lawley Imagine
Jc Caylen Imagine
Kian Lawley Imagine
Jc Caylen Imagine
Kian Lawley Imagine
Jc Caylen Imagine
Kian Lawley Imagine
Jc Caylen Imagine
Kian Lawley Imagine
Jc Caylen Imagine
Kian Lawley Imagine
Jc Caylen Imagine
Kian Lawley Imagine
Jc Caylen Imagine
Thank You Guys for 1k Reads
Kian Lawley Imagine
Jc Caylen Imagine
Kian Lawley Imagine
Jc Caylen Imagine
Kian Lawley Imagine
Jc Caylen Imagine
Kian Lawley Imagine
Jc Caylen Imagine

Jc Caylen Imagine

4.7K 37 7
Galing kay ninamarie__

Stay With Me

I walk into my house and lay on the bed. I was extremely exhausted from all the walking I did coming from the mall. To add on to that I had millions of bags in my hands that I immediately sat down when walking in.

I layed down for a while before I noticed it was pitch quiet and usually Jc would've come out by now but there was nothing to be heard so I decided to call him. While looking for my phone I decide to turn on the t.v to see what's on. To my surprise the news is on and what is on the news shocks me to a whole other level.

News Reporter: A young male by the name of Jc Caylen was taken to the hospital after he was heard to have fallen down a steep hill near the Hollywood sign. Friends and witnesses who saw the accident said he tried walking up higher to the Hollywood sign to get a better picture. He then slipped and fell. He has now been brought to Dignity Hospital. It is said that he has a serious head injury and minor body injuries-

Before she could say anything more I ran out of my house and got into my car. Going as fast as I could I finally arrived at the hospital. I opened the hospital doors and asked for Jc Caylen's room.

I ran to his room and opened the door to it very frantically. That's when I saw how bad it was. There were two tubes down his throat and lots of needles and wires all around him. He had a bloody bandage around his head and was breathing very slow. I walked over to his bedside and just stared at him and tears filling in my eyes the more I thought about what was going to happen. The first tear fell out of my eye and fell onto Jc's cheek. I knew that I would never be able to hold him, or kiss him, or play with his fluffy hair.

The only thing I could do was miss him. Then slowly his eyes opened and he stared at me for a moment before his arm rose to caress my cheek. He wiped away the tears but not all of them there were to many.

"Be strong [Y/N]. I love you forever and always [Y/N]" Jc said struggling to speak with the tubes in his throat.

"I love you Jc Caylen forever and always."

Those were the last words I said before nurses and doctors rushed in. I was brought out into the waiting room and everything just fell apart. I fell apart. Jc the love of my life was pronounced dead 3:43 p.m. I couldn't even move I stayed staring at Jc's dead body not caring what was happening around me.

"Why did you leave me Jc? I need you baby...please come back." I said.

Be strong. Forever and always. I remember Jc saying. I stood up getting ready to walk out of the room but before I wanted to leave I wanted one last kiss. I went up to Jc and kissed him. His lips were so cold yet so warm. All the memories flushed back into my head as I kissed him and it almost felt as if he was kissing back. I broke the kiss and said my last goodbye before I headed out the hospital, into the car, and back home were I would fall into a deep sleep and hopefully never wake up again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

164K 3.5K 41
Jc messages the wrong number
4.7K 47 14
A Kian Lawley fanfic