The bad boy fights

By 1Jordan1

"And what if I don't Parker?" He asked, Smirking. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "I can easily go... More

Authors note
Tough love; Chapter one- Friends
Tough love; Chapter 2- The Coltons
Tough love; Chapter 3- Surpise bitch
Tough love- Chapter four; The deal
Tough love- Chapter Five; No show
Tough love- Chapter six; Being chased.
Tough love- Chapter seven; First lesson; Dont act like a shy away sheep.
a/n
Tough love- Chapter eight; Be normal
Tough love- Chapter nine; Lesson two; Fight.
Tough love- Chapter Ten; Karma's a bitch
Tough love- Chapter eleven; That day
Tough love- Chapter thirteen; Babysitting and rock climbing
Tough love-Chapter fourteen; Harley plus Zach equals pain
Tough love- Chapter fifteen; The party
Tough love- Chapter sixteen; Your in trouble boy.
Tough love- Chapter seventeen; Equus Bass 770.
Tough love- Chapter eighteen; Drinking games
Tough love- Chapter nineteen; New Partner
Tough love- Chapter twenty; The Ball.
Tough love- Chapter twenty one; Make up
Tough love- Chapter twenty two; Mad.
Tough love- Chapter twenty three; Avioding him.
Tough love- Chapter twenty four; R-A-P-E Get the fuck away from me!
Tough love- Chapter twenty five; Kiss his Macaroni and cheese covered lips.
Tough love- Chapter twenty six; interruptions
Tough love-Chapter twenty seven; Beach date
Tough love- Chapter twenty eight; PTA
Tough love- Chapter twenty nine; Hooked at the first kiss
Tough love- Chapter thirty; Great dinner and secrets
Tough love- Chapter thirty one; It all comed together
Tough love- Chapter thirty two; Make out and make up.
Tough love- Chapter thirty three; Well....
Tough love- Chapter thirty four; The dad
Tough love-Chapter thirty five; Kidnapped {Part one}
A/N
Tough love- Chapter thirty six; Kidnapped {Part two}
The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty seven; Kidnapped {Part three}
The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty eight; Kidnapped{Part four}
The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty nine; Rescue {Part one}
The bad boy fights- Chapter forty; Rescue {Part two}
The bad boy fights- Chapter forty one; Alive... Or dead?
EPILOGE
Instagram

Tough love- Chapter twelve; Unexpected.

15.1K 402 126
By 1Jordan1

[Tough love- Chapter twelve; Unexpected.]

~*~

In two hours, I'll be walking down the mall with my crush. Who knows what we'll be doing, but who cares? Im somewhere alone with my crush. We could talk and get to know each other. Oh my god, I think I'm going to die. I was so nervous at school today. I was literally hyperventilating.

I take deep breaths as I go through my closet. What should I wear? A dress? Casual? Party? Swimwear? Ugh, I don't know what To do. I want him to like me the way I like him. How am I suppose to even do that when I don't know what he likes?

Within minutes, my room is a mess. Different types of outfits are plastered everywhere. Summer, winter, fall, spring. Slut, nerd, geek, sporty, prep. I have everything in Different categories.

I rub my face. Im so nervous. I don't even know what to wear, how am I even suppose to speak to him? Shit. I really didn't think this through.

"Wear something casual, that you like. Guys like it when your yourself around them." I turned to look out the window and into Zach's, where he sat, leaning out of it and staring at me. I covered my face, heating up. "Did you see all of that?" I mumbled. He chuckled and I pulled my hands away from my face.

"Every single second." I grunted and flopped on my bed, which was also on top of my cloths. "I don't know what to wear!"

"Where are you going?" I stared up at the ceiling and smiled at the thought of Hunter. "The mall."

Zach burst out laughing. I leaped over to me widow seal and sat in front of it. I ave him a questioning look as he laughed. What was so funny about that? "What?" I asked. He shook his head and wiped away fake tears, leaning over the window again. "Your going to the mall? On your first date?" my face heated up.

"It's not a date. We are just hanging out." He rolled his eyes. "You know, if I had asked a girl out, I would want her to know it was a date, otherwise I wouldn't have even asked her out." I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Doesn't matter anyways. I can't find anything To wear."

He was quiet a minute. And I was about to go back to finding something to wear when he spoke.

"Meet me downstairs with something loose on in two minutes. Be there or I'm leaving without you." With that, he stood up and closed the window.

What?

Two minutes. Where was we going? Something loose? Okay, whatever. I'll just think about an outfit on the way to wherever we're going. I quickly got up and changed into yoga pants and a Nike shirt. Plus Nike shoes. I ran downstairs, pulling my hair into a messy bun on the way.

I sill had no idea where we were going or why I was even going. But of well.

I ran outside and saw Zach in his Ultimate Aero. Yes, I love this car. I smiled to myself and ran to it. I flipped open the door and hopped it, buckling up. "So, where we going?" I asked. Zach started the car and drove off. He completely ignored my question. "You look fancy." He said sarcastically.

I took in his outfit. It was a loose grey tank top with low hanging jeans. Converses on his feet. His hair was a mess as always, but it looked goo on him. "So do you." I replied back. His frown turned into a smirk. "I knew you checked me out, Parker."

I rolled my eyes, my face eating up. "You obviously checked me out too, Colton." I poked his cheek. He didn't even turn to me, and grabbed my finger. He started bending it backwards like he did the other day. "Zach!" I screamed, now getting ail and tired of all this pain. He chuckled and released my finger.

I grunted. "Your an asshole!" He just laughed and me and pushed my shoulder. "And your a loser." I turned to him and a smile was brought onto my face. He was turned to me and I was now certain there was a smile on his face. It was real, and I was positive.

A loud noise from behind us brought us out of the staring contest. We looked ahead of us and saw it was a green light. Zach drove off without saying a word. It was really awkward between us. I mentally grunted. Ugh, I hate awkward situations. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I wish all my life was just a non- awkward conversation.

After a while, I got very uncomfortable with it. I barley moved. I felt like if I did, the whole car would break Of awkward tension. I decided I needed to say something. "So the guys, Emma, and me were wondering if you wanted to come to the movies tomorrow."

"Why would I want to see a movie?"

Well this is working. I shrugged. "I don't know. But they just wanted me to ask you for some reason. You don't have to come if you don't want to." I said. I really am not fixing anything. "Yea. I don't think I'm a movie person." He said, not once smiling. I really hope we get I wherever we are getting soon. Because this tension is killing me.

~*~

"You brought me to a store? Ain't I going to enough of these with Hunter?" I asked as Zach and me walked towards the store. He rolled this eyes and held the door open for me. That was gentlemanly. Definitely a surprise coming from Zach. "Yea, but I'm helping you with Mr. Popular. Which means helping wig outfits too."

I grunted as I took it what the store looked like. A lot of it was bright pink and purple. Great.

"I'm not getting anything girly." I said, pointing to him. He smiled and rolled his eyes. I smiled at him smiling. Dammit, I need to stop. I bit the insides of my cheeks to stop smiling. "So where do we start, Colton?" I asked. He smirked and grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards the jeans.

Thank god.

"Okay. Find something you like, but cute. Because most stuff you wear isn't that cute." I rolled my eyes and scoffed, going through the rack of jeans on the opposite side of him. "Well thanks." I said sarcastically. He smirked and turned his eyes to look at me. He didn't move his head from looking at the rack, but his eyes did.

I smiled and shook my head.

After what seems like hours of trying on different outfits and walking in front of Zach (Which was uncomfortable as hell because he was checking me out the whole time.) we finally found the right outfit. I had black holey jeans and black high top converses. My shirt was a light blue colour and had buttons going down the middle. It was a thick tank top.

I put it on and it was the most comfortable one yet. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I looked fucking awesome. I already had pulled my hair out if the bun and let the black grands flow freely down my back. I laced up my high tops and stepped out of the dressing room.

Zach was over at the hats and jewellery. I made sure my shirt was straight and I made my way to him. He was looking down holding two things in his hand. "Hey. So I think this beanie would go good with-.... wow." He looked over at me and when he cut himself off and looked me up and down, I blushed.

His eyes lingered on my body for a while before he looked into my eyes. I immediately looked at his nose. "We're buying that one," He said. I smiled and nodded. "Yea, this ones my favourite too. You think Hunter will like it?"

His face completely changed. Instead of the small smile that barley showed, it was a complete frown of anger. His jaw stuck out more, a vein in his neck popped out, and his nostrils flared. He shoved a black beanie and bracelet to me, an looked away.

"He'll love it. Go and change. I'll buy it and we can go." He then walked away. I stop there a minute. Im sorry, did I say something wrong? There was nothing personal about that question so he had no right to turn into donkey kong.

I shook my head and squeezed my fists, stomping back into the changing rooms.

~*~

I had no idea where to wait for Hunter at. So i just stood at the main entrance. I was in the outfit Zach bought. Wearing the beanie and bracelet with it. Zach was an ass. I said one thing and he didn't let it go. The whole ride back he fumed. He blared screaming music that he knew I hated. I also knew he listened to stuff that I actually did like. But he purposely played that.

I don't know what was so wrong that I said, nor do I even care now. He can be an ass all he wants. Because I know I didn't do shit. He also really needs to fix his issues with that.

"Hey beautiful," I turned to see my crush walking over to me. I smiled and he winked at me, walking over and looking me up and down. "I love your outfit." He commented. I blushed for the second one today. "Thanks." Zach was right, he did love it.

"Hey Hunter!" Me and Hunter both followed the voice that lead to a tall blonde. He had dark brown eyes and a muscular body. He walked over and Hunter and him bro hugged. Okay, what the hell? "Oh, sorry. You two don't know each other. Alex, this is Noah. Noah, Alex."

He brought a friend? Fuck.

I put on a fake smile and shook his hand. Noah checked me out just like Hunter and Zach did. Except when he did it, it made me feel uncomfortable. And his eyes lingered at my chest for a while. He leaned towards Hunter. "Shes hot. How do you do it?" Hunter chuckled and pushed Noah. "A secret I'm not telling. No come on. I really want to eat at chick fa la."

~*~

In all honesty, I hated the whole time. We went I stores and Hunter and Noah talked non stop. I never talked. Now we are walking over to Chick fa la. Once we got there, Hunter offered to pay and I immediately declined. He didn't take no for an answer though.

So I ordered a chicken sandwich with waffle fries. Hunter also offered to order for both me and Noah. So me and him went and sat at a table. "You know Emily hates your guts right?"

"Yea. It's not my fault they broke up. She doesn't have to hate me because I like Hunter." He laughed and rolled his eyes. "You idiot. You are the reason they broke up. Emily brought out her bad side and Hunter happened to see it. They fought and bam, she broke up with him."

"Wait. She broke up with him?" Thats weird. I would've thought it as the other way around. "Yep. Surprising huh?" I chewed my lip. Well.... Then she has no reason to hate me. She broke up with him. So she can stay the hell out of my life.

"I'm back with food!"

~*~

"Hey. Im sorry about Noah. I didn't know he was going to show up. I was looking forward to getting to know you better, but I guess that didn't work out, huh?" Wow. He didn't even know he was coming? How rude of Noah. And Hunter was looking forward to it? Well that warms my skipping heart up. I smiled at him.

"It's fine." I lied. He smiled at me, his dimples popping out. It killed me. "I was thinking we could hang out again. Like.... tomorrow maybe?"

"Sure. But it has to be before five because I'm seeing a movie with my friends." He nodded. "I understand. Here's my number. Text me your address tomorrow around twelve and I'll come pick you up. Oh and wear something.... sporty." With that, he winked and walked to his car. I went to the bus stop.

Sporty? Oh my god..... where is he taking me?

~*~

I slumped down onto my bed and throw of my beanie. So... today was a complete disaster for me. I didn't barley get any time alone with Hunter the way I wanted to. And I barley got To know him. But the good thing that came out of it, was that we were going out tomorrow.

"So.. how did the date with Mr. Popular go?" I grunted and put an arm over my eyes. "His friend showed up." I mumbled, embarrassed. Zach bursted out laughing and I sat up on my bed, glaring at him. That didn't make him stop. Oh, so now we're all buddy buddy again? bastard.

"Shut up okay! I get it. But the food thing is that we're going out tomorrow. He said wear something sporty."

"Sporty? Where the hell is he taking you?"

"My question is the same, Colton." I replied. He shrugged and leaned over to grab something. He leaned back and then I realised it was his phone. He started typing away on it. "Well at least you don't have to babysit your niece."

"Ha! You have babysit your niece?" He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Yea. And you have to help me."

"No," I stood up. "Im not. You can't make me." I closed the window and he smiled. "Your mom is!"
I rolled my eyes and flopped down on my bed. Might as well get some sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 9.2K 47
"You know you still want me." he said cockily. "As if!" I yelled at him. "I must say, I like the new look." he all but smirked. *****************...
3M 94.7K 55
I'm am a nerd. I'm extremely smart. I'm short but I prefer to be called fun-sized ( I'm 5'1). I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I get good grades and...
930K 26.3K 57
Highest ranking #4 in Action {Completed} Highly unedited, once I am done I will edit :) Her name is Samantha or Sam for short. She is just a normal g...
2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...