Adopted By 5SOS

By WriteGoodFeelGood

*Not a love story with 5SOS* Madison Lucia has had a pretty bad life she has been abused all her life by her... More

My life preview
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Important Please Read(Rant and info)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (FINAL CHAPTER)
Check Em Out

Adoption?!?? Chapter 1

11.9K 210 220
By WriteGoodFeelGood

Madison's P.O.V

I was sitting on my hard ass bed drawing a flower. Which was the only thing I could do since they locked me up like I'm in prison because of my suicide issue.

I glanced at the calendar on the wall and today is open adoption day. Yay note sarcasm.

I got up and banged on the bathroom door so they can open it my "room"has cameras everywhere including the bathroom they opened it and I took a shower and washed my hair all that good stuff. When I got out I blow dried my ridiculously long hair and straightened the top half of my brunette hair and curled the ends of my dip dye blue ends.

I threw on some black jeggings and a sleeveless nirvana t shirt. I put a checkered print jacket around my waist with my signature beanie and nerd glasses to finish the look.

I grabbed my art kit and walked to the door and pressed the button and the let me out I walked downstairs and asat slantedly on the stairs and continue to draw.

I heard the bell thing ring and I rolled my eyes like usual and looked up to see Katy a former adopted girl.

I ran up to her and hugged her as tightly as I could.

"Hey Madison how are you", she asked softly.

I'm holding up trying not to go insane from being in that jail cell, I scoff.

"Well I'm proud of you and your mom and step dad is too", she smiles warmly.

I look around as I see a few people run to a line.

"You should go", she says rubbing my arm.

I make a inhumane noise as I trudge over to the line snail slow. I turn around and she's mouthing "Go". I pick up my pace and end up in line just to hear the same rules each year.

No begging

No bugging

No whining

No sarcasm

Don't come in her office

And the golden rule don't try to escape.

I roll my eyes again and go back to the stairs to keep drawing while Katy talks to the other kids.

About 15 minutes later I finish my drawing and this place is packed.

Madison Lucia please come to my office you have interest.

I slowly walk over to the front office and open the door to see 4 good looking guys.

"Madison these wonderful men are going to adopt you", she says excited.

I look at all 4 of their smiling faces but I lock eyes with the blonde who looks like my step dad.

I purse my lips in a thin line and nod an ok.

"Ok go pack up", she gushes.

I walk out slowly but I run to Katy and hug her.

I don't want to leave, I say upset.

"But you'll enjoy it I promise", she says smiling.

I nod and walk up my room and repeat the door process before getting a draw string and packing my little clothes in there.

I walk downstairs again and the boys are waiting there taking.

"You ready", the brunette says smiling. I fall backwards but my feet catch me and they look at me confused.

Wow your accent is thick, I say shocked. They laugh hard at my comment.

When we get in the car I look out the window the whole way home which was long.

**

When we arrive it was a gigantic mansion. I instantly thought about suicide.

I got out with my draw string and we all walked into the mansion.

The pink headed one showed me my room on the top floor hurray.

I opened my room and it was decorated in a way that fit my personality not to preppy but not too emo.

I slowly walked in and I saw a apple computer, an I phone 6s, a 62 in TV, a apple tablet, and a apple laptop.

I skimmed my finger over the laptop sitting on my bed and I felt myself well up they care for me it's gonna be sad when I kill myself. I almost feel guilty.

I walked into my closet and saw lots of clothes that fit my personality all in my right size.

"We asked about all your information all except for your background", another Australian accent says. I turn around and see the blonde again.

I nod but I decide to talk instead.

You all have cool accents it makes my British accent look whack, I say pouting almost.

He chuckles and stands there.

I continue to stare at him and he chuckles yet again.

"Like what you see?", he asks winking.

Ew no I'm 12, I scrunch my face up in disgust and he laughs this time.

"So why are you staring at me?", he questions.

Before I can answer he cuts me of.

"OOH your a fan", he says like he's an idiot.

A fan of what are you famous or something?, I look at him sideways.

"Oh were in a band called 5 seconds of summer were pretty popular", he says trying not to brag.

I nod and continue to stare I guess this is called rude but I don't care.

"Ok it was funny at first but now it's creepy", he said his face scrunching up.

It's just that you look a lot like my step dad, I say welling up again.

His face softens and I excuse myself and walk out the room power walking.

I race down the long curvy stair l staircase as he follows me. I run around the main room as the boys stand their confused as I run out the door as fast as I can.

I run to a nearby park. And sit their on a swing without swinging.

I feel a warm hand on my shoulder minutes later and I turn to see a curly brunette.

"What happened he asks sitting on the other swing.

I don't wanna talk about it, I mutter quietly.

"Well let's head home", he says grabbing my hand and leading the way I heard a few snaps and guess he did to because he stated picking up his pace his smile slowly dropping.

When we get home I see someone making dinner while the others play fight or cuddle or something.

I jog upstairs and take a quick shower as the water loosens my curls eventually uncurling them.

I walk to my closet and grab a nirvana baseball tee with some regular pajama shorts I blow drie my hair and pull it to one side of my head which weighs it down.

I grab my phone and put on some spider man socks. I walk downstairs and all eyes turn to me.

I sit at the table and fix my plate as the silence takes over.

"So Madison wanna tell us about your past", the pink headed one says I choke on my food for a while as Luke pats my back.

The dark brown headed one jabs his arms.

I don't even know your names, I say in a matter of fact tone.

Well I'm Calum

I'm Michael

I'm Luke

I'm Ashton

I nod as they go down a line.

Sure I'll tell you but it will either make you cry, upset, or sick to your stomach, I say shrugging as they look at me confused.

Well I'm 12 for starters my biological dad abused me because my mom died but my dad turned out to be gay and he got a boyfriend you looks crazily like Luke but I actually loved him like he was my dad but he got arrested for being on drugs and my dad also got arrested but as he abused me I attempted to kill myself to be with my mom that's all I want is to be with my mom and I'm not taking 1 or 2 times in taking 5-10 times all failing and i don't care I will forever and always try to be with my mom and that's the only way how", I finish shrugging.

Ashton I think his name is started crying Luke looked sick Michal walked out midway and Calum cried with his heads in his hands.

I felt really guilty 'couldn't be any harsher' a voice in my head said.

I told you guys, I say slamming my fork down and running to my room before lying face down on my bed under the covers.

A/N hope you liked this chapter it was fun to write bye lovers oh and check out my other book who will be the favorite k bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 842 85
WARNING!!! - SERIOUSLY CRINGE - SELF HARM - MY FIRST BOOK A family was broken in half, a mother and father divorce. The mother taking the son and t...
104K 3.3K 27
When 15 year old Starlynne is the only one left in the orphanage. She becomes very depressed she feels like no one wants her. She was alone in the or...
80.7K 2K 49
I thought I had everything I could have ever dreamt of, the job, the house and you. But then you walked out on me and I don't know how to start over...
43.8K 1.1K 33
Abused and neglected. Kaley has been through 16 years of pure hell. 10 of the years was spent in a foster home where she was abused physically, emoti...