DESTROYED FAMILY

By parthjaya

Dont want to hurt anyone feeling.A destroyed family because of a incident. The family which should be happy... More

protagonists
prologue
chapter~1.mischievous abhira♥
chapter~2.hate💔
chapter3~draupadi jealous♥
chapter4~abhira and lakshmana friendships ♥
chapter5~kunti♥
chapter6~tapasya♥
chapter7~Punishment♥
chapter8~how could they ♥
chapter9~hurt her again♥
chapter10~embrace ♥
chapter11~love in pool♥
chapter12~kalapradhshan 1♥
chapter13~kalapradhshan 2♥
chapter14~the Truth♥
chapter15~occassion♥
chapter16~his pain♥
chapter17~fever and helpless ♥
chapter18~her broken heart💔
chapter19~The Feast♥
new update♥
chapter 20~THE BLOOMING LOVE❤
chapter 21~sacrifice♥
chapter 22~mayapur♥
chapter 23~broken yet healing♥
chapter~24 reunion♥
chapter26~father emotions♥
chapter27~JELAOUSY AT PEAK♥
new update♥
chapter28~BRAVE SUBHADRA♥
chapter29~CURSE💔
new book
chapter30~YUVRAJ ABHISHEK♥

chapter25~Joyful moment♥

660 53 11
By parthjaya

After One month it's night

Arjun subhadra Abhira and abhi spend delightful time. Abhi Abhira and arjun has become to close.

There mischief has increased day by day subhadra was having tough time to handle them.

Subhadra feel happy that her family get United again but she was also sad as kunti , devaki, renu vala and jaya was not there.

She was in her room. Arjun entered in room and found subhadra lost in her own though.

He goes near her and ask"subhadra are you all right ".

Subhadra turned back and hug him.

Arjun ask" What happened chitra".

Subhadra said"I miss mata kunti".

Arjun said"don't worry chitra we will ask mata to meet us".

Subhadra said"promise ".

Arjun said" Yes promise ".

Arjun and subhadra were standing in same position hugging each other.

Abhi and abhira entered and immediately said" Pitashri mata please close the door before this".

Subhadra broke the hug and said"abhi you should talk like this"subhadra crossed her arms around chest.

Abhira said"yes bharta mata is getting shy ".

Abhira Arjun and abhi start laughing.

Subhadra said" Yes you all enjoy I will leave I don't want to come between you trio".

She left from there.

Arjun look at his daughter and son and siad"look you again make bhadra angry now who will convey her".

Abhi said"you only pitha shree who else"abhi start laugh abhira also joined him.

Arjun faceplamed and said"you both have become mischief a lot. "

Abhi and abhira laugh and left.

Arjun decided to do something special to make his wife anger cool down.

He goes to search her.he found her walking in corridor. Arjun pulled her and tied her eyes and whispers "came I have a surprise for you".

Arjun take subhadra to there chamber. He take her to balcony. He removed her blindfold. Subhadra get surprise when she see diyas light up in balcony which was look beautiful.

There was sleeping arrangements to. Arjun made subhadra sit besides him and keep his head in her shoulder and said"you know my life always get blissful with you".

Subhadra smiled. Arjun pecked her forehead. Subhadra pecked his forehead. Arjun was looking at subhadra with love. Subhadra said"don't look at me like that arya we are parents of one son and one daughter and our son is grown up and eligible for marriage ".

Arjun said" So what it's doesn't change that you are my wife".

Subhadra hide her face in Arjun chest. Arjun made subhadra laid down. Arjun kiss subhadra cheeks. She smiled. Arjun kiss her eyes nose chin and take her palms kiss it and hold her hand he take some red bangles from a box and make subhadra wear it with his own hand.

Subhadra love the bangles. Arjun lowered his face in her neck. Feeling his touch after a long time gaves her pleasure and peace.

Arjun kiss subhadra clevages. Subhadra moaned "arya".

Arjun kiss her forehead and laid besides her and wrapped his arms around subhadra body.

Arjun take subhadra hand in his hand and fill the empty space with his hand with her and both look at sky. Subhadra look at him. And Arjun look at him.

Arjun and subhadra slept hugging each other under the stars.

Next morning

Arjun and abhira were sitting in garden. Abhira was reading letter send by yaudheya suhotra niramitra and sarvaga and pradhyumna.

Arjun and abhira were spending beautiful time. Arjun and abhira were reading each letter and laugh .

Abhira was so happy as Arjun pampered her a lot. She feel so bless to have a father like him. Arjun caresses his head and both continue there joyful moment.

Abhira said"Pithashree ".

Arjun hummed.

Abhira said" You are best pithashree ".

Arjun said" And you are best daughter ".

Abhira smiled.

Arjun said" And you mother is best in mother best wife best daughter best sister best rajkumaari best queen and best lover."

Abhira smiled and hug him.

Subhadra was busy in cooking. Abhi entered and said"mata what you are making".

Subhadra said"I am making kheer for abhira and arya and halwa for you".

Abhi hug subhadra and said, you were right mata i misunderstood Pithashree "

Subhadra hug him and said"its ok abhi dont think about past think about present and future ".

Abhi said" Yes mata ".

Subhadra smiled at abhi.

Abhi said" Mata".

Subhadra hummed.

Abhi said"you are best mata".

Subhadra smiled and turned toward him and said"and you are best son".

Abhi smiled and left from there.

After that abhi abhira Arjun subhadra have breakfast happily.

Later Arjun subhadra were is court room Arjun as appointed minister who helps him.

Minister said"pranipat maharaj and maharani".

Arjun and subhadra nodded there head.

Minister said"maharaj you have received many request from kingdom for merge with them so are you agree to merge with them".

Arjun said"no I don't want to merge with any kingdom it seems I am against my own brother kindly reject all request it minister ".

Saying this Arjun and subhadra get up and leave.

Subhadra said" You really did great job arya we don't want to challenge bharta Yudhishthir " .

Arjun said"yes I don't want any blood shed I just want to be happy with you three ".

Subhadra smiled and hug him.

Arjun said" Let's go and visits market subhadra ".

Subhadra said" Ok I will go and call abhira and abhi".

Arjun nodded.

Later abhi abhira Arjun subhadra goes to visit market.

Arjun may many jewellery and some beautiful embroidery clothes for abhira and subhadra.

Abhi secretly buy bangles for vatsala and hide it.

In markets everyone elder bless them . Subhadra smiled seeing Arjun abhi and abhira.

Arjun abhi abhira subhadra have joyful moment together later they return. Back to palace.

Later at night.

Abhi and subhadra were sitting on chair in dinning Hall. As Arjun and abhi were going to cook they said they want to cook today so abhi and subhadra agreed.

Later after sometime.

Abhi and abhira came out with food. Arjun and abhi served abhira and subhadra.

Subhadra and abhira take a bite of food. And look at each other in weird expression.

Arjun abhi ask "what happened its is not good".

Abhira and subhadra said together" It's not good...

Arjun abhi feel sad.

When they both continued"because it best ".

Arjun abhi said" Are you both saying truth".

Abhira and subhadra nodded.

Later abhi and Arjun also sit to have dinner. They spend there days happily away from hastinapur.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 9.8K 53
𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊💎 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢�...
364K 22.4K 117
Unbreakable Bonds A boy who was least interested in love and a girl who was broken because of her mother and sister's hatred. What will happen when...
77.5K 3.1K 46
What if Abhimanyu learns of a secret buried deep in time - one not even his family knows about? The secret of SURYAPUTRA KARNA What would happen whe...
64K 3.5K 53
𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛...