The Girl In Black [On Hold Ti...

By inklooseindian

He was now inches away from her. A wave of confidence surged in him, urging him to cross the metaphorical sea... More

The Girl In Black
A Pleasant Surprise.
Excitement to the power Infinity
Settling In.... & a Shock!
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
Impressed by her...
"Let me live MY way..." Ending the year on a sad but hopeful note...
To Snoop or NOT to Snoop! - Part I
To Snoop or NOT to Snoop! - Part II
Preying. Being preyed upon. And the other way round.
Engaged!
Freedom at the cost of Sacrifice...
True friends be like... 'Gemstones in a Haystack!'
Broken with His words...
If only one could TURN back time!
Can you heal my wounds?
'LOVE' in the times of 'HATE'
Reliving the lovely memories.
The Proof of his Affection
When the noose begins to TIGHTEN! Part - I
When the noose begins to TIGHTEN! Part - II
The Privilege of Becoming Friends
Now you're just 'Somebody' that I used to know...
On that 'GRIM' Night...
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
Life goes on... (Part - I)
Life goes on... (Part-II)
The nightmare begins
Sinking in deeper...
Heading into trouble
Heading into trouble - II
Delirious designs

A hasty Revelation...and back to 'Square One'!

1K 74 32
By inklooseindian

Dedicated to musfi1999 for being such an awesome supporter and commenter of 'TGIB' ^_^

Plz VOTE + COMMENT + SHARE

_____

"So, you ready to make that trip? You're still adamant to pay the rent, aren't you?" David asked her on the phone the next day. "Of course! We already discussed on that topic at length, remember? Let me just grab a few things, and I'll be ready," Zahra replied, and a noise of scraping of chairs was heard in the background. "Stubborn girl," he muttered, irritated. "Alright then, meet me at the parking area in five." David felt like holes were being pierced through his pride. He felt small, like those property dealers who bought places only to scrap a steady amount of money from them. 

He would never say it to her face, but he knew Zahra wasn't really rich to afford paying rent of that large apartment, which was more like...a country house. He had lied to her, he didn't have any apartment. Whatever he owned, was big and costly. If she knew the actual rent payable on that piece of furnished land, all her savings would go down the drain. But, it was her whim, and he had to fulfill it, if her safety depended upon it.

Like the day earlier, Zahra sat stuck to the car door the whole time, very much troubled by his proximity, as the pair drove towards the classy area of 6th Avenue. Zahra was stunned to see such grand homes of all the aristocratic class spanning the whole wide area of the Boulevard. She never had the chance to cross this area, and the luxury of it all mesmerized her beyond words. The place seemed like heaven, with its wide streets, shaded alcoves and neatly spaced lawns. 

And then it struck her! What Dave had been talking about, was it actually a 'villa' instead of an apartment? If it was, she would never be able to pay its rent! And, maybe that was why he insisted her not to trouble herself about the money, because he knew she wouldn't be able to afford it in the first place! "Err... is this the right locality? I don't see any apartment buildings over here," Zahra said, doubtfully.

"We're almost there," David told her, when he saw how uneasy she was. "I...I don't think it's a good idea, Dave. Let's just go back. I can't live here, for the life of me, if that's what you have in mind," Zahra replied, stuttering. David chuckled at how scared she looked. "Why? Did something scare you? Don't worry, you'll be fine here. The place has got a tight, round the clock security seven days a week." "That's not what I meant. This is a place for ultra-rich people, not for ordinary people like me. I wouldn't fit in here. And what's worse, I can't even afford to pay the rent!"

"That was why I told you not to worry about the monetary factor. I'm not asking you to pay me any money, either! Just relax, okay. Remember why you agreed to move here. It was for your safety from that creep. And this place...," David gestured to his surroundings with his free hand, "will be the perfect haven for you." "I'll always feel guilty of robbing you, because I'll never stop thinking that I'm just an unwanted intruder on your haven. You must love the place, nobody can feel otherwise. You don't even want to sell it," Zahra replied, being her usual negative self.

"By the way, thank you very much." "Hey, what's with all the 'thank yous', hunh? I'm sure that's what friends are for...helping each other. And you know what, you have a serious problem of low self-esteem. You always feel that you don't deserve anything. Think otherwise, for once. As for me, I think you deserve better than what I'm offering you, I really do! I told you that it was an apartment, because if I had told you it's a villa, you wouldn't have agreed to live there, even in a million years. I really like the place, that's why it's at your service."

"Huh...okay. But I still won't stay there without paying rent," Zahra replied, sighing in defeat. "Arghhh! I feel like smashing my head in a wall right now. Why didn't I know you'd be obstinate like a mule to deal with?!" David had an utterly exasperated look on his face, with his brows drawn together in anger. "You'll have to take the cons with the pros of being my friend, you know." She chuckled, glad to have won even on a small measure.

The moment they arrived, Zahra knew there was a mismatch somewhere. She and big houses...didn't just get along together. "This is awfully grand!" she exclaimed, gaping at the huge house in front of her. "Are you planning to stay in there the whole day? Because I haven't got all day. Come out, now. You have to live here, after all," David replied, checking his phone, getting rather impatient. "Yeah...yeah, I'm coming. Don't be rude, okay."

"My housekeeper will clean the place; it'll be ready for you by the time you'd want to move in. Just tell me when, alright," David told the girl in a conversational tone. "You've got a housekeeper?! I didn't know," Zahra said, her tone laced with surprise. "What really do you know about me?" David mused to himself.

"Did you say something?" Zahra asked, suddenly getting out of her trance. "Nothing. I didn't live here...much, so I got a housekeeper to keep the place in order, for me. Else, it will be down in the dumps." "Is that a fireplace I see?! Gosh! I just love those. It makes me feel as if I've been transported to an ancient and magical time." 

The girl was pouncing around the place now. David was glad to see how enthusiastic she was. At least, she wasn't being sulky, and retreating into her shell anymore. He discovered she had a dimple in her left cheek. And it made her look cute. "It doesn't make you feel romantic?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I...I'm not really a romantic person," Zahra faltered, her cheeks heating up in embarrassment. "I haven't come across a single girl who isn't a hopeless romantic. You may not be a hopeless one, but you're romantic alright." David had a mischievous glint in his eyes now. He kept teasing her, and her head kept falling down in embarrassment. "Let's talk business, shall we? I'm quite a professional, you can't deny that."

"I can't pay you more than $500 for this place, Dave," Zahra began dejectedly, "but, I'll try to increase the amount by the end of the year." "That is absolutely fine with me, really. In fact, I'd still advise you save your money instead of unnecessarily splurging it like that," David replied, his tone soft, but serious. "It's hardly rational that I'd use your property without paying something in return for it," the girl argued back. 

"Oh! We've come back to that, all over again! Whatever you do, it'll be perfectly fine with me, okay. Just tell me when you want to move in." David was frustrated with her. How could she be so obstinate?! He had his hands in his hair by the time they came out of that picturesque dwelling. Instead, he didn't find it picturesque anymore. But maybe, that was the only bad thing about her, irritating people by being an obstinate mule. He could fixed that, when he'd be able to call her own.

"I'll move in as soon as I've cleared up my apartment, thank you," Zahra replied in an equally exasperated voice.

💎💎💎💎

Getting back to his mansion, sans Zahra, David let himself in, and closed the door dreamily behind him. Why did she have to make him feel so clueless about himself?! He had no idea. "Good evening, Master David. Allow me to take your coat, please." "Oh God! Jonathan. You scared me! How have you been?" David had his hand on his chest. It was heaving quite rapidly. The butler was quiet for a while, but then he answered. 

"I've been better than I was, sir. Would the media persons come again sir? I'm afraid, I'm not really comfortable with their questions." "You don't need to worry about that anymore, Jon. They won't come again. And if they do, you don't have to tell them anything more than that the master is not at home, alright." "Thank you, sir. I'll do just as you say."

"And Jon, please tell the cook to make me some pancakes really quick, will you? I'm famished!"

As he sat munching on his pancakes, David decided to flick open the television to see what joke those people were making of his statement now. After a while, seeing as there was nothing interesting to watch, he was about to switch the screen off when something grabbed his attention. They were onto the murder of Ciara, again. Why didn't they leave the poor girl alone?

The newsreader was blabbering, "We got a fresh development in the Ciara Jackson murder case just a few hours ago. The main accused, Demetria Torres, has been bailed on the conclusion that there was no real evidence against her. The police have gone back on their statement that the gun found in her flat was actually used to kill Ciara. The Commissioner told the media in a press meet, that the gun she had in her apartment was of the same model, but the bullets were not of the same dimension." 

"This discovery has brought the investigation to where it began. The country police force has assured the public that the culprit will be found very soon." 'Something fishy is definitely going on here,' David thought to himself. He was as much puzzled as everyone else was.

"It is believed that the person behind Demetria's release, is none other than her longtime friend, and now lover, the famous billionaire Hawthorn Jr. What comes as a surprise to the public is that there is no indication that her doting ex-boyfriend, David Walworth, is going to patch-up with her any time soon." "That two-timing two-timer!!" David growled, anger rushing through his veins. She had been cheating on him all along. He just knew it. What irked him was the fact that he hadn't been able to recognize the symptoms, the drifting away, the never-ending sneaky chat sessions, even now! How could he be so daft? "You don't know how to manage your emotions," most probably his father would say. And he would be correct, as always.

"The pair of them is off to Ibiza for a month long stress-busting holiday. 'I just need to get away from all this. I'm very much stressed at the moment and I'm really looking forward to a much-needed break,' Demetria was heard telling a reporter. Well, all I can think of is that, it didn't affect Mr. Walworth Jr.! Has he got over her, is he mourning the loss of the dead girl or is he on the lookout for 'the girl in black'? If you might recall, it is the same damsel in distress he was seen carrying about three months ago? Whoever it is, let's hope that the hottest guy in the country gets his perfect girl soon." David scowled at the woman's words. He should've flicked the idiot-box off right when he had to. It didn't make him feel good, all this speculation of his love-life.

'The Girl in Black'. The name suits her perfectly,' he mused. Dave was glad she didn't watch TV, else she would've skinned him alive, if she knew she was being discussed this freely!

💎💎💎💎

"Oh hi! I didn't see you the whole day today. Where were you?" David asked, as he bumped into Zahra the next evening. A smile made its way to his lips, and lit up his face automatically. "Hi to you too. I was actually really busy. You know, packing my things and all. I came late, so you mustn't have seen me come in," Zahra replied. She didn't know why she suddenly felt shy in talking to him. Maybe, it was the fact that he had actually remembered he hadn't seen her at all that day. Was she starting to fall for him? No way in hell!

"So, you're going home?" he said, and it sounded more like a question than a statement. "Yes, I am. I feel pretty tired, so I don't think I'd be doing over-time, if that's fine with you. I tend to forget you're the top boss, sometimes." "You better engrave that in your mind, or else your job will be in jeopardy," David replied, and winked. "If you don't mind, I can drop you home. It won't be a problem, really," he insisted, putting more emphasis on the last sentence. 

The two of them were standing near the exit of the 'Walworth Tower', and it was beginning to rain, so his suggestion didn't seem off beam. But, Zahra didn't think it right. She was spending way too much time with him, and it wasn't going right with her heart. She didn't want things to get awkward between them. She knew her limits, and resolved to stay well within them. Besides, she could always call a cab.

"No, I'll be fine, I think. I insist that you let me go my way on my own. I'd take you up on that offer some other time, if you don't mind." Zahra was smiling apologetically now. What she didn't know was that there wasn't going to be another time. She knew she had struck the wrong chord, because his face had an unmistakable frown, but she couldn't help it. She didn't want to get into some fake scandal made by random people around them, and those at the company itself. People had started to give them sideways glances in the streets, and she wanted to get away from their calculating gazes. You never know what conclusions they'd make out from seeing them together. "I wouldn't mind it in the least," David said, and forced himself to smile.

The two went on their different ways. And after some time, Zahra hailed a cab, leaving David to get his Aston and ride back to his solitary abode.

There was too much traffic today. David impatiently banged his fist on the car horn for the umpteenth time to make the boof-head ahead of him go faster. But either the guy was deaf, or he was deliberately trying to get him off the tip of his iceberg. He felt like punching him real hard. But, he told himself to calm down, and count to ten. It wouldn't be good for his reputation to pick up a fight on the street. 

As the traffic moved forward at snail-pace, the taxicab Zahra had got on came into his view. He had noted its license number. There had been kidnappers on the rampage a few months ago, who posed as cabbies, and he felt apprehensive of letting her go alone. Call him crazy, but he was not letting anything go to chance, when it came to the girl.

Finally, the traffic cleared enough for David to speed up a little. He was only a couple of cars away from her now. He pressed his foot on the accelerator to increase the speed even more. He wanted to be right behind her, but the car ahead of him was blocking his way. He tried to pull the car beside her, but to no avail. However fast he drove, he could only get alongside the car behind Zahra's cab. Surprisingly, the car's windows were tinted black! Why would anyone do that, until...? Oh God! Are those the kidnappers?! 'No they possibly can't be. Don't be silly,' he told himself. Suddenly, the man sitting on the passenger seat slid down his window, and what David saw made him forget all about the kidnappers.

The man was wearing an all-black hit man type suit, the kind that assassins wear in movies. But, that wasn't the part that made his breath hitched in his throat. The man was looking his way, with a ghost of a smile on his face. And he looked eerily familiar. Like those people who are seen everywhere, but mostly go unnoticed. David racked his brains to remember where exactly he had seen him before.

And then it all came flooding to his brain. He had been present at the scene of Zahra's accident! And, he was there at the hospital too. Come to think of it, he had been present all the time whenever Zahra had got hurt. He was there at a distance, when that damned chandelier had fell down upon her. He hadn't noticed him much, but he was always there, like some innocent bystander. How innocent he actually was, David couldn't tell.

And then a strange thought struck him. What if, those accidents...weren't really accidents at all?! What if they were all deliberately planned attempts at the girl's life? Each of those accidents was not something that happened by chance. Going by their appearance, it seemed pretty likely that they were assassins who killed by way of plans. He was horrified to think that the girl had an army of assassins behind her to cut her life short as soon as they got the chance. But, they'd have multiple chances by now. Why hadn't they killed her yet? There was certainly more in this story than what met the eye.

Even today, the man was following her in a car with tinted glasses. What could they possibly want from her? He had to let Zahra know, it was probable she was oblivious to all this. These people looked like they were out for blood, and he didn't like it. Zahra's life was in serious danger here. Why they were after her, he didn't have a clue. Maybe, she had something precious with her she didn't know the value of. 

Or maybe, she had a past that was unknown to her. 'The ghost of the past,' he thought to himself. They usually showed up sometime in life. 'I have to tell her,' David resolved. He yanked the phone out of his pocket, and was about to tell her all when a thought crossed his mind. These people looked quite hi-tech with an awesome car, and heavy suits. What if they were tapping all her calls too? No, he couldn't take the risk of them knowing he'd already deduced what their game was.

He kept thinking how he could tell her about it, and an idea came to his mind. He'd tell her to stop by at Café O'Hare! Yes, and if they followed them there, he'd tell her to pretend like they were couples. It would be hard, he knew, but he couldn't think of any other way at the moment. He quickly dialed her number. "Hello, Zahra. I...um...I was thinking if you could stop by at Café O'Hare. I wish to treat you with something, since it's my birthday today. It wouldn't take much of your time. We'd just have some snacks, and then I'll let you go, alright. Please just say yes." He silently prayed that she wouldn't question him about the lie he'd just made up. His birthday was months away!

"Uh...you should've decided it earlier, if you had to give me a treat," Zahra replied acidly, not pleased with this sudden birthday thing popping out of nowhere. Sh*t! So much for lying! "Well, I'll be there, okay. But, I won't stay for more than ten minutes." "Oh, that'll be just fine. But, please don't say no at the last minute. It'd break my heart." He tried to fake an emotional voice. David wasn't really a good actor. And he decided he wouldn't try to act anymore, or it will end up in disaster! It was better to keep it simple and natural, however unconvincing it seemed to be.

David was sitting on one of the chairs on a table for two inside the Café, when he saw the girl come in. He had requested the manager to get him a table in a less-crowded room, since the people had begun to crane their necks to snap a picture or glance at him unashamed, the moment he had entered the Coffee shop. And the good man had provided him with a good secluded spot, respecting his privacy. The people were even made to surrender their mobile phones or any such gadgets for a while for security purposes. He waved at the girl to come over, pulling out the chair opposite him like a real gentleman.

Zahra still had a frown on her face. "It isn't your birthday today, right?" she asked him, raising her eyebrow in question. "You lied to me!" she said, and clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Well...out with it, why did you want to see me so urgently? Couldn't you wait till tomorrow, hmm?" There was tension in the atmosphere. The girl was beginning to get into one of her angry modes. But, instead of replying, David cautiously peered out from one of the large glass windows of the Café. He could see men wearing all-black jumpsuits patiently standing like sentinels out there. Their gazes were fixed on their table. There was one guy inconspicuously standing just in front of him, at a distance. And then there was another one at the back. 'Exactly how many are there?' he wondered.

Zahra impatiently snapped her fingers in front of his eyes. "I'm talking to you! What do you want me for in this heavy downpour?" "Uh...oh. Why don't we order something to eat while we talk? You must be hungry," he said, hoping that she wouldn't explode, with the casual way he was speaking in. "Fine. But if it takes more than ten minutes of my time, I'm out of here."

"So, what did you want to talk about? Is it about the cottage you're being so generous with?" Zahra asked, after some time. David looked outside the window again. They were still watching. He casually leaned in, prepared to tell her all, when a glance out of the window made him dash back to his former position. The man in the front had slightly stepped forward, as if on cue. These people were watching his every move. This silent treatment she was getting irked Zahra into a frenzy.

"Are you planning to tell me today, or just keep going backwards and forwards in your chair until the sun shines on another day?!" Zahra asked, as patience ran out of her system. "Fine. If you're not gonna tell me, I'm going. You didn't have anything to tell in the first place. You're crazy!" And with that, she scrambled towards the doorway, as her last words sunk into his brain, leaving Dave stunned. No one had ever dared to call him names! But, he was up from his seat in a trice to follow the girl out the door. He had no time to mull over her words in his mind. She was rapidly walking away from him, trying to increase the distance between them.

David almost ran after her, telling her to come back or wait. "Zahra please, stop!" he called out to her, and the name sounded like 'Sara' from his lips. The way he said it, anybody could have mistook it to be 'Zara'. He noticed that the men in black were no more to be seen, but he knew they were hiding...waiting for him to speak. And then what? He did not know. Anyhow, he had to do what he thought was his duty.

After a few minutes of wild chasing, he finally caught up to her and yanked her back by her arm. Zahra didn't like the contact, and pushed him away. "Whatever I have to say to you is for your own good. I don't go around chasing people for nothing," he told her through clenched teeth, waiting for his words to sink in her brain. Raising her face to his level, David looked into her eyes and said, "I know you wouldn't believe me, but I've got to tell you that------'your life is in serious danger'!!" The words made her eyes go wide in surprise, but that was all the reaction he could get out of her. She didn't attempt to bat his hand away from her chin this time, though.

He was standing too close, and her proximity made his brain dizzy with desire. From up close, he saw that her eyelashes were curled in a beautiful and natural way. God! He admired the girl so much! Not knowing what he did, David began to lean in closer to touch his lips with hers. And Zahra's eyes popped out like saucers with horror when she determined what he was planning to do. 

Just this feeling of déjà vu transported her back to those horrible moments with that creepy man she had been affianced to, not many months ago. But, unlike before, he never got to satiate his craving, because at the same instant, Dave felt a palm slam against his cheek, leaving them hot and red, and he saw Zahra's hand fall to her side. The girl had the nerve to hit him!! Apparently, she was as much surprised as he was, if the look in her eyes was anything to go by. A searing pain shot through the affected area, and he was forced to step away from her. He heard her speak. Surprisingly, she had tears in her eyes.

"I respect your concern Mr. Walworth, but I never heard such nonsense in my life." So, she thought it was nonsense! Wait till she actually saw one of those people. Then he'd ask her what 'nonsense' she was talking about. He noticed she had gone back to calling him by his famous surname. "I bequeathed you my gratitude, my friendship, and you, taking advantage of it, stomped on it all. I should have known what a sick pervert you are!"

"By the way, you can have your apartment...or whatever it is, back. I don't need it any longer. I don't want to be indebted to you anymore than I already am. And, it would be better if you keep your distance from me, because I do not entertain such thoughts as yours," she said, fuming and teary-eyed.

Until now, David was silent, listening to the girl as if he had suddenly turned dumb. But the anger within him was simmering by degrees. How could she just outright reject him? As far as he knew, he always had his way. Fury was tugging at his brain and fogging his thought process, making his fists clench uncontrollably hard. He wanted to punish her for that slap she had given him, but refrained himself from doing anything disgraceful in public. He came near her, his chest heaving, nostrils flaring, and eyes narrowed so greatly that they were practically slits. And then he whisper-snarled, "How dare you hit me, you egotistical, ungrateful bi*ch?!"

"You've got so much ego in that wrapped head of yours that you can't even think round it! Don't want to believe me? Fine. I wouldn't care a mite even if they choke the life out of you. And don't care to come to me for help, I can't help you anymore." Zahra just stood rooted to the spot listening to his rant, her face expressionless, and tears floating all the while down her eyes.

"I wouldn't be surprised to pass this, or any street for that matter, some day, and see you lying dead on the sidewalk or something! I was a fool to tell you anything. We...we're done...forever." And with that, he walked away leaving a wreck of swirling emotions in his wake. He'd never wanted to end it this way. His throat was twisting itself into knots after saying that last sentence. He never wanted that...far from it. His mind screamed at him to go back and wrap his arms around the girl, and tell her that it'd be fine. But the thought was itself ridiculous. 

'At least take one last look at her!' it screamed again. And he reluctantly looked back. But that was a mistake, because it shook his resolve from its roots to never see her again. For Zahra was sitting on the sidewalk, sobbing uncontrollably into her hijab. Her whole body shook with the impact her hysterics were causing. The scene made his heart wrench with agony. But, Dave didn't come back. He had let go, once and for all.

Zahra saw his retreating figure from where she sat. She had expected him to turn around at least once, but it never happened. Maybe, it was too much to ask for. It wasn't that she didn't believe what he had told her. But what he tried to do afterwards made her go ballistic. The guy was being a bit too free with her. And that had made her so angry, that she didn't care what she said to him. But the words had been said, and the dagger had already pierced his heart. There was nothing she could do now. In addition to the ache she felt in her heart, she was afraid. Somebody wanted her dead! But the thought was idiotic. Why would anyone want her dead, out of all people? She was a nobody in this world. Zahra threw those words of caution off to the wind and got up to go.

It was still raining heavily when she walked home. She was soaked wet and shivering from the cold now. At this moment, nice guys in movies wrapped their coats around their girlfriend's shoulders. But Zahra had no nice guy in her life, except the one who was lost to her long ago. She was angry and sad at the same time, and the rain seemed a welcome ruse for her tears. Angry at her fate, and sad for hurting people unintentionally wherever she went. And for the first time after so many years, she felt a void in her heart where love had chiefly resided.

💎💎💎💎

******A BILLIONAIRE'S MANSION******

"Why did you have to send all your men at once, you idiot?!" the mystery man growls, his hands in his hairs. "I just wanted her to suspect we're after her, at this stage. And you made a heck of a show out there!" Conan is sitting as if he is the all-innocent man he's never been, listening to his friend and seeing him go crazy over capturing a simple girl like that. He is having quite a good time out of it that is sure, because he has a smirk plastered on his face.

"Now, she will try to run away or hide, and we'll never where she went. Or else, that sweet as honey lover of hers, David 'bloody' Walworth, seeing as he knows all about it, will go to the ends of the earth to save his darling girl. This isn't a NATO operation that you'll send your men-in-black out there. I need one man, and only one man to go after her at a time, do you understand me? This is not the moment of being comical my friend. Because if you go against me again, I'm gonna blow your brains out, friend or no friend. And you can be all the comic you want in heaven or hell."

"The latter seems more likely to me though." "Speak for yourself, man. At least, I don't go around chasing girls all the time." The two of them are facing each other like angry bulls now. But before it can get any more heated, Conan wisely pulls away, sensing his danger in another man's lair. "It was better that I told you to withdraw them from there, or it would've become complicated."

"If you actually want my services, then don't interrupt my plans. I heard you the first time, I was wrong to handle it that way. Now, just wait and watch, or I'm done with you," Conan says with a warning in his tone. "I'll make her go through hell, before I turn her in. And at the end, you'll thank me for doing my job spectacularly well."

"Oh, we'll see about that. You can't afford to make blundering mistakes anymore though." "That is your specialty, not mine," Conan replied, with a sardonic smile, and went out of the bloody lair of the man he hated with all his heart. He'd always been a friend at short notice, and an enemy for no reason, holding stupid grudges for eternity. He was his grandfather's adored grandson, through and through.

----------AUTHOR'S NOTE-------------

Okay I've been wanting to do this chapter since the very beginning of the book, and I'm glad it's posted now... I was having a few problems with my PC and then I didn't have internet on it so I wasn't able to upload anything for quite a time. All I can say is that I'm sorry :'(

Well tell me how you like it guys... pweez do ;)

Also thanx to @Miaad_Fatima for the amazing cover :) It isn't perfect but I like it!! If anyone still wants to make a cover for me, do tell me...

If you have twitter then support this story with copying its link and post on ur profile with the hashtag #MyWattysChoice n vote on all the chappys if you haven't... it will mean a lot to me :)

~Amenah 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
1.4M 67K 33
He once abandoned her to her bullies, but now he has redemption on his mind. Little does he know that this woman has other plans and that life would...
269K 11.7K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...