Mahv_e_Hairat (lost in wonder)

Bởi niabhatti

After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of resp... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Characters
Family
1 Results
2 Study sessions
3 Routine
4 Haider jamshed
Author's note
5 Bad Mood
6 Party
Note
7 Consequences
Note
8 Hera pheri
9 Zimmal jamshed
A/N
10 Principal
11 Letters
12 Fifa
Characters 2
13 Grandfather
14 Islamabad
15 Invitation
16 Grey hairs
A!N
Note
17 12 Am
18 Birthday
19 Doomed
20 pushing
Note!
New story
21 situps
22 Overwhelmed
23 Racing
24 repercussion
25 Angry father
26 Dean
27 never again
28 Harassment
29 learn to fight
Note
30 wheels of mind
31 Fever
32 Raging
33 Goat
34 past
35 Mother
36 vulnerable
37 Truth
38 custody
39 run the show
40 rules
41 settling In
42 He knows
43 scary
44 sleep
45| college
46 Fariha Malik
47 punishment
Note
48 Accusation
49 new friend
50 change
51 confrontation
52 corner
New story
53|Hitler
54 permission
55 Rebel
56| real Bad
57 parent
58| Fear
59| Ishq
60|sad
61|Mess
62|like
63|Back home
63|lecture
64|perfect timming
65|vape
66| Trust
67|Chaos
68|party
69|storm
70|shopping
72| No Idea
73|warning
74|past
75|Twist
76|broken
77|Engagment
78|Nikkah
79|Bye forever

71|blabber

2.8K 340 111
Bởi niabhatti

Emaan packed her bag with all her makeup and stuff and came downstairs. She frowned when Arhaan wasn't there. He is always before her.

"Bhaiyaaa!" She yelled because she was too lazy to climb stairs up.

"Bhaiyaa jaldi ayein naa!" She yelled again.

Arhaan and Amaan descended stairs laughing together.

"Sorry sorry." Arhaan apologised.

"Kia karahe they ap dono? Itna has kyu rahe ho?" She asked glaring at them.

Amaan scoffed at Arhaan when he started laughing again. The lazy boy who doesn't like to shower once had to take shower twice because just when he was done with his first one and was all set to come outside after changing clothes suddenly his shower tap broke down making him dirty and wet again.

He yelled for Arhaan because the shower was getting out of control. Arhaan had to shut the main line but it was too comical for him and he was laughing ever since.

"Bataye na mujhe kia hua? Wese hi mujhe late horaha hai." She snapped. Arhaan's eyes tighten hearing her tone he knows that whenever she has to go somewhere her anxiety starts kicking in and that makes her behaviour absolutely worse. She keeps on snapping until Arhaan stops it in his way.

"Ap kitni deair phele neeche ayi ha?" Arhaan asked his tone completely changed.

"Mein jab ayi ap to nahi thena tab? Hassi mazak hi khatam nahi hote ap dono ke! Phele bolte me Haya ko boldeti wo mujhe pick krleti." Emaan snapped again.

"Enough! I don't want to spoil this day. Cut it." Arhaan voice was low and clear. He didn't raise his voice or even speak angrily but the way his eyes were moving Emaan immediately took the hint.

"Chalein?" Amaan asks not wanting Arhaan to scold her.

"Tum kaha arahe ho?" Emaan asks sharply.

Arhaan gritted his teeth but didn't scold her. He knows that she was to excited for today. Last night she had a whole meltdown over her dress she was not sure which colour to wear until Arhaan finally lays the law and chooses pink colour for her.

"Mein bhaiya sath jaraha hu." Amaan replied little scared by her tone.

The normal Emaan would have smiled to it but anxious Emaan was about to say something nasty. Her sharp intake of breath was something that pisses Arhaan more than anything and this move of her officially pissed Arhaan.

"Let's go." He ordered so firmly that both the sibling immediately straightens up. He walked outside without even glancing at them.

"Ye mujhe dedo." Amaan said gently to Emaan and took her bag. She fidgeted her fingers and allowed Amaan to carry it for her.

The ride was silent as Arhaan was trying to keep his mouth close. He doesn't want Emaan to take burn of his anger and her day gets ruined because of it. He drove silently towards Zimmal's house.

"Zimmal offered to drive you to the party I denied I want to drop you myself. Complete ready hone se 10 minutes phele mujhe message krna I will come to pick you okay. Mood sahi karo you will be fine okay!" Arhaan said softly to her as they reached Zimmal's house.

"Me gir gai toh?" Emaan whispered.

Arhaan glared at her and she immediately looked down.

"Nahi girogi! Dhiyan rakhna bas apna ziyada yahn wahn hona hi mat sit at one place. Zimmal ke ghar thori walk krne ki practice krna you will be fine okay." Arhaan kissed her forehead.

Emaan nodded.

"Chali jougi?" Arhaan asks.

Emaan nodded again. She was about to wait for her Haya until she pissed her off one of the main reason why her mood was off was because she and Haya got into an heated argument. She was very reluctant to come to Zimmal's house but Emaan really wanted to go she wanted to meet her family she wants her to marry her brother and this was the perfect chance. The reluctant Haya finally agreed but Emaan was still mad at her.

Arhaan called Zimmal to let her know he dropped Emaan. Zimmal rushed down the stairs to welcome her and bumped into Haider.

"Kia hai tumhe?" Haider asks rubbing his shoulder.

"Tumhe mene kaha tha meri friend arahi ha uper jaou." Zimmal scoffed.

"Mera ghar meri marzi." Haider replied.

"Haider woh choti ha tumhari bandar jese shakal dekh kr dar jayegi." Zimmal said and Haider suddenly remembers how he saw Emaan with her.

"Ye tumne kuch ziyada choti dostein nahi banali?" He asked frowning.

The bell ringed and Zimmal pushed him.

"Go upstairs!" She ordered.

"Jaraha hu wese hi ready hona ha mujhe thori deair me." He muttered and left for his room.

Zimmal opened the door fastly hoping to see Arhaan. She hugged Emaan as she was standing on the door and waved at Arhaan.

Amaan and Arhaan waved back.

Amaan slaps Arhaan's hand.

"Wo mujhe hi karahi hai." He said.

"Ji nahi mujhe karahi hai." Arhaan replied offended.

"Ji nahi mujhe!" Amaan said.

"Shutup! Tumhe kyu karegi?" Arhaan replied grumpily.

"Apko kyu karegi?" Amaan teased back.

"Shutup Maaani!" Arhaan said and drove ahead. It was happening for the first time that he was dropping Emaan at unknown house but surprisingly his heart wasn't scared but content. He knows this house was safe for her.

"Come onn in!" Zimmal sweetly guided her inside. She noticed the expressions on her face and she knew that girl was nervous.

"Relax Emmi! Apna hi ghar samjho." Zimmal said.

"Apke mama baba gahr nahi hai?" Emaan asked.

"Nahi mama salon me hai or baba office. Tum ajaou mere room me Haya bhi bas ati hogi." Zimmal took her to her room. Emaan won't admit but after listening that they were home alone she got relaxed.

Haya who was way too nervous she was sure Emaan won't let this go. She was scared to loose her friendship because of such stupid thing. After Emaan came from shopping next day she blabbered about how she loves Zimmal and wants her as her sister in law. That was the perfect time to tell her about Haider but Haya couldn't. She was hoping that Haider doesn't cross them today and promised herself that she will tell Emaan all of it.

"Emaan! Mene hairstylist bulai hai if you want any help in makeup do let me know okay!" Zimmal said as she cleaned her dresser for Emaan.

"Apko makeup ata hai?" Emaan asked Zimmal.

"It would be a shame agar mujhe nahi aye toh!" Zimmal laughed.

"Mujhe bhi makeup ka bhot shoq hai infact I can do quite good makeup bas khabhi khabhi liner mess up hojata ha but ap ajj krdena." Emaan replied.

"Arhaan ko makeup se problem nahi hai?" Zimmal asked.

Emaan laughed.

"Hoti bhi hai to kuch bolte nahi ha! Han ek dafa bhot daant pari thi jab hum dadu ke ghar me tha mene chachi ki red lipstick chori krli thi. In my defence me sirf 6 saal ki thi. Mene lagate lagate lipstick hi tordi thi it was an expensive one. Ek to mere pura chera red hogaya tha white dress bhi kharab hogai thi or jo bhaiya ne daant lagai thi! Ajj tak red lipstick lagane ka dil hi nahi krta." Emaan cringed remembering the incident.

Zimmal laughed out loudly as she envisioned a 6 year old with red pout.

"Tumhare bhai ha hi itne khatarnak ek baar bari bari ankhein dikha kar mana krde phir kon hi himmat krega." Zimmal replied chuckling.

The conversation flowed between them and the stress started leaving Emaan's body.

"Zimmal api?" Emaan asked.

"Ji meri jaan?" Zimmal replied in flow.

"Woh apke pass lenses ka solution ha mein pack krna bhool gai." Emaan said sadly. She really wanted to wear lenses but Arhaan denied as she has always had sensitive eyes. She wanted one so badly that she ordered online and Arhaan didn't get to know about it.

"Mere pass to nahi leken mere bhai pass hoga! I will get it." Zimmal said.

"Apke bhai pass?" Emaan asked confused.

Zimmal chuckled.

"He wears lenses." She said and left the room to get her one. Haider was taking a shower so she picked it up without him knowing.

"Here." She gave it to Emaan.

"Ap lenses phena doge?" Emaan asked.

"Sure! Phele jaou blouse change krlo." Zimmal said and Emaan nodded. She changed into the pink blouse and Zimmal smiled big. She was glad Emaan chose pink.

"Very pretty." Zimmal said once Emaan came out. She made Emaan sit and helped her in wearing lenses. The hazel brown lenses enhanced Emaan's beauty instantly making her look stunning.

"Emaan bacha are you okay? Bhot ziyada pani araha hai. Itching to nahi horahi?" Zimmal asked.

"Nahi nahi ye sahi hojega." Emaan said ignoring her burn in eyes. She has read it on google it will get better in few minutes.

"Okay! Start getting ready me Haya ko call karti hu." Zimmal said and pick up her phone to call Haya.

As if on the cue the bell rings.

"Lagta ha agai! I will go get her." Zimmal said and rushed to open the door for Haya. She hugged Haya and welcomed her inside.

"Kaha rehgai thi?" Zimmal asked.

Haya started looking around the house.

"Emaan room mein hai." Zimmal saw her looking around.

"Han to chalein na jaldi hum bhi chalte hai." Haya said and rushed to Zimmal's room.

"Hey." Haya said to Emaan as she rushed inside.

Emaan just made a face.

"Yar Emmi sorry na! Please ajke din to mood kharab nahi karo! Wo tumne lenses lagai hai soo beautiful." Haya said as soon as she noticed it.

"Sach me achi lagrahi hai?" Emaan asked.

"Bhot achi lagrahi hai! Bhai ne phendie?" Haya asked.

"Nahi! Chuhp kar phene hai." Emaan said.

"Emaaj pictures? Wo dekhenge pics to samajh jange." Haya said.

"Kia samjh jaynge?" Zimmal asked entering inside the room. She stayed back to order pizza for girls.

"Kuch nahi." Emaan said and Haya nodded.

Zimmal smirked she was a teenager not too long ago. She knows they were hiding something but she was in no position to ask questions.

"Chalo girls! Start getting ready." Zimmal said.

Haya and Emaan started getting ready. Zimmal was helping them in and out and they were laughing and joking around.

"Usdin maths ki class mein mujhe daant pari thi?" Emaan said to Haya after she passed some joke on Emaan's school life.

"Mujhe usdin pari thi! Tumhe to roz parti hai." Haya replied.

"Roz daant kyu bhae?" Zimmal asked eating a big slice of pizza.

"Hamare maths ke sir khadoos nahi maha khadoos hai." Emaan said.

Haider who was getting ready frowned when he didn't find his solution water on table. He seethed as he thought about the only thief of the house his beloved twin sister.

He angrily stomped outside and walked towards Zimmal's room. The giggling made her remember that she has guests over. He turned around to leave but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the voices.

"Nahi seriously Zimmal api! Wo bari bari ankhein dikha kar sirf gussa krte hai! Mujhe to samajh nahi ata inke ghar wale inko kese bardasht krte hai." He heard a girl's voice.

Haya bit her lips she wants to stop Emaan but once her best friend starts blabbering she just doesn't stop.

Zimmal was laughing loudly at Emaan's mimicry.

"Dunya ke sare khadoos ek taraf even mere bhaiya me bhi usi taraf or dosri taraf professor Haider jamshed." She said and Zimmal froze so did Haya and so did Haider.

Emaan didn't.

"Unki zindagi ka maqsad kia hai? Emaan Ahmed ki zindagi barbad krna! Sara maths wohi sikhadenge mujhe. Bari bari ankhein dragon jese zubaan and gussa toh Allah toba. She continued.

"Emaan bas." Haya yelled.

Zimmal looked at Haya and she immediately knew that she knows but Emaan doesn't.

Haider who was standing outside was seething. He decided to barge in and give his little student a reality check.

____________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you guys like the chapter.

How was it?

Did you guys enjoy it?

A lot of mess is about to happen so stay tuned.

Any favourite scene?

Please vote and do inline comments.

Next update after 100+votes and 100+comments.

Thank you
..Nia

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

159K 9.5K 41
The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their father was busy abusing their mother falls ir...
128K 10.4K 42
A young Feudal Lord who is trying to raise his siblings!! Will he ever be able to find true love? Peep in follow the journey of Salaar Ibrahim Khaan...
281K 16.8K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...