Death's Destructive Family: D...

By HappyWriter62

This is the sequel to my Destructivedeath story so if you didn't read that please read it first or you'll be... More

Chapter One: Nobody's Tasks
Chapter 2: Forbidden, Distant Family
Chapter 3: Threats and Daughterly Bonding
Chapter 4: Nobody's Warning
Chapter 5: Early Celebration
Chapter 6: Dating Time
Chapter 7: A Soul's Freedom
Chapter 8: Home Once More
Chapter 9: Baby Death
Chapter 10: Targets
Chapter 11: Shattered Entertainment
Chapter 12: Fears and Wants
Chapter 13: Recovery and Fun?
Chapter 14: Reservations
Chapter 15: Cave Searching
Chapter 16: Beloved Dragons
Chapter 17: Home for Dragons
Chapter 18: The Big News
Chapter 19: Baby Girl
Chapter 20: The Loss of a God
Chapter 21: Activated Plans
Chapter 22: Death's Special Day
Chapter 23: Training and Comfort
Chapter 24: A Brewing Storm
Chapter 25: Lovespoon's Wrath
Chapter 26: A Split Soul Shard
Chapter 27: Clinging to Family
Chapter 28: G-Pa in Recovery
Chapter 29: Recovery Estimates
Chapter 30:A Messy Mind with Desires
Chapter 31: A Nice Day
Chapter 32: Bonding Time and Schemes
Chapter 33: Meddling Gods and a Rose
Chapter 34: Gather the Kids!
Chapter 36: Destiny's Deal
Chapter 37: Deals and Errors
Chapter 38: Bliss and Trouble
Chapter 39: Leaks Back Home
Chapter 40: Home Complications
Chapter 41: Leech Alert
Chapter 42: Destroyer-Centered Plans
Chapter 43: Rescue Mission
Chapter 44: Home Eavesdroppers
Chapter 45: Not the Type
Chapter 46: The Fool's Commitment
Chapter 47: New Passion
Chapter 48: Childish Crush
Chapter 49: Love Concerns
Chapter 50: Knowing Error
Chapter 51: The Proposal
Chapter 52:New Start
Chapter 53: Tangled Timelines
Chapter 54: Notes and Rascals
Chapter 55: The Big Day
Chapter 56: Shade, Havoc, and Rascal
Chapter 57: Calculations
Chapter 58: Gold and Marbles
Chapter 59: No More Spoilers
Chapter 60: Motivation and Puppet Problems
Chapter 61: Standards and Advice
Chapter 62: 404, Drunk Death, and Weirdos
Chapter 63: Redeemio

Chapter 35: Plans of Proposals

40 3 23
By HappyWriter62

A few weeks later, Error's POV

By now, our jobs have been started again. Reaper gets his long lists and I got a quota from Fate to fill. But this time the work assignments give no room for flexibility or taking turns like our usual routine. But the kids eagerly took advantage of this fact to ask if they could take over Lovespoon's training sessions. So that was easily arranged with Horror and whenever they returned home, they came with plenty of food. Horror is like that one relative that takes an empty plate as a request for seconds according to them, trying to give them more food to the point of over feeding them out of love and concern for their health. I chuckle when hearing their comments, knowing that Horror can't help it. It's honestly sweet and I laugh more when Raven says that Farm had to stop him from giving up his own food to provide a fifth serving to his husband. Farmer certainly has his hands full with his Horror. But it's all out of love. There's no doubt that Horror loves his family.

So that gives me plenty of time while I'm out destroying to run...other errands. I kept secret notes on my phone on what Romantica and made a plan on how to achieve it. She said we have good chances but I want to guarantee it. Fate is too uncertain and unpredictable to guarantee a future without trouble...Well, not as much trouble. Fate doesn't believe that I should even have a future outside of being a destroyer, so to take the next steps I need to be certain that Fate won't be able to punish me or meddle with things. And I think I know how.

It will require a deal and getting into Fate's realm. Which will be quite simple when I complete my quota since Fate always takes me into that realm when I do so. But that means I have to prepare. So I've been taking supplies from stores in AUs that I destroy. I pack it in bags and tuck them in the closet for now. But lately I've been preparing for after I make the deal, exploring stores and browsing for the future when I can take the next step.

Today I was checking out an AU's jewelry store. I want something perfect and special for him. I know Reaper will take anything from me, but I want it to be special. I want it to mean something. I want it to be good enough for him even if he doesn't care about it. He deserves that much.

My phone rings with a call from Reaper and I chuckle. Guess he wants to check in while he is working on his lists.

"HeY rEaPeR, hOw's yOuR liSt gOiNg?"I ask

"Oh right...Yeah...Lists...It's going ok...Of course..."He says

"ReApER, yOu'Re a hOrRiBlE liAr."I chuckle

"What are you talking about?"

"YoU sOuNd s0 sTrEssEd. NoT subTlE aT aLl."I say, walking around at each display in the store

"Well, then how is your destruction going?"He asks

"GoOd, jUsT eXplOrInG aN AU aNd c0nsIdErInG whAt tO dO wiTH iT."I say, seeing the ring sections.

I glance at each one, looking for what's best.

"When do you think you'll be back, Glitchy?"He coos

"I'Ll sEe..."I say, finding a fitting ring, smiling.

Perfect...And I know what size to get for him since I already measured his finger without him noticing....This is going to be wonderful...Oh just imagine his face...

The ring in question has a golden band that has two silver feathers on each side of a gem that shines the same shade of blue that he blushes whenever I hold his hand. Surely this is a good one to show how special he is to me.

"I can hear the smile in your voice. I look forward to seeing you at home. I want to discuss our future with you."He says

I catch how serious he is and frown. What does that mean? Usually, it isn't something good when phrased like that...

"WhAt d0 y0u m3aN?"I ask

"Well...do we have a future?"He asks

I freeze up at the question, shocked.

What kind of question is that? Is he having doubts? Are you kidding me? Did I mess up somehow? I'm here preparing and planning, about to get a RING for him and he's not even sure if we have a future.

"Of cOuRsE We dO....Do y0u wAnT a FuTuRe t0gEtHeR, ReApEr? I th0uGhT wE'v3 b3en hApPy t0gEtHeR..."I say nervously.

"Oh! Yes, Glitchy! My days with you have been the happiest days of my life! Of course I want a future with you! I guess I let my concerns slip out again...I'm sorry, Glitchy."He says

Dear stars, this idiot making me worry! Well, at least he caught onto the issue...

"It's fInE...JuSt dOn'T sCaRe mE liKe tHaT I guEsS...SeE yOu aT hOmE?"I say

"Mhm. Love you, Glitchy."He says

"LoVe yOu tOo."I say before hanging up

I glance up at the terrified person behind the counter who has been trembling since I stepped into the store.

"HoW mUcH fOr tHiS oNe?"I ask, pointing to the ring I see.

They name their price and I pay it, getting it in the correct size and everything. I walk out with the ring in a small box and proceed to destroy the AU. Can't let word get out that I was shopping for rings if this AU gets spared. No, I'm not putting a larger target on Reaper's back.

I glance at the ring box. What do I do with this now? I can't bring it home. Shino will find it out of boredom or curiosity and snitch to either me or Reaper about it. It would be best to hide it in my anti-void. So I go to it and glance around. The beanbag is an obvious hiding spot but the strings above would make it harder for the wrong person to find it. I cocoon the box and hide it in the strings above with a grin. Only I know where it's hidden now.

I check my progress with the quota and grin, seeing that I'm close to completing it. Man, when I have a goal unrelated to Fate I can really get stuff done. When I have to use Fate these quotas become very easy. That said, I should make sure I have everything I need for the trip.

I return home and start packing the bags I hid with supplies with some clothes from my drawers, checking the list on my phone of what I expected to need. Then I sense a familiar presence behind me.

"Glitchy? W-What are you doing? I-If you're upset about what I said on the phone, I'm really sorry. I just....please..."Reaper's broken voice says from behind me

I turn around, seeing him catch me and looking so hurt and confused.

Shit, he caught me. Good thing I put the ring elsewhere.

I step closer to him, smiling at him as he looks ready to cry with worries. I hold his hand to reassure him.

"I'm nOt lEaVinG yOu oVEr tHaT, mY dEaR cRoW. It'S jUsT tHaT i'M gEtTinG clOsEr tO fiLlInG tHe quOtA. WhIcH mEaNs i'M clOseR to beInG tAkEn bY fAtE aGaIn. In tHaT rEaLm, thInGs aRe uNpRedIcTabLe aNd tHerE's nO gUaRuNtEe thAt iT wiLl bE quIcK wiTh fAtE. So, i'M just tRyIng tO pRePaRe fOr ThAt tO give tHe bEsT chAnCes oF coMinG bAck ASAP. It'Ll bE a wHiLe, bUt i'Ll bE bAcK. I'm nOt lEavInG yOu, ReApEr."I say, kissing his cheek

His face burns up and he calms down, squeezing my hand gently.

"How long do you think you'll be gone?"He asks

"ReApEr, yOu kNoW I aM hOrrIbLe aT tImE iF iT weRen'T fOr mY pHonE. FaTe's rEaLm iS a WhoLe nEw lEveL oF uNcerTainTy wHerE tiMe may nOt bE a tHinG tHerE. I woN'T giVe fAlSe eStimAtEs bUt iN tHe pAsT i hAvE rEtuRneD tO fiNd thAt mOnThS hAvE pAssEd whiLe I Was In fAtE's rEaLm."I tell him

"How can you tell?"

"ToNs oF vOicEmAiLs froM nIgHTmArE sAyInG tHat I miSsEd meEtInGs."I say

He chuckles, shaking his head. He leans in to kiss me before pausing. I grin, seeing him hesitate and lean in as well, allowing a kiss. I adore how considerate he is, even if it's because of his hesitation. He's always concerned if I'm okay with something, even if it's affection and touch that he's clearly starved for. I remember how happy he was on his birthday when I gave him a day of affection. Come to think of it, maybe that's the best way to propose and show how much I love him. Spend the day with him, giving him all the love and touch that he's starving for or has been neglected from receiving and then pop the question. He melts with joy with a day of affection and cuddles, imagine his reaction with that on top. I pull away, grinning wider at his blushing face now and how he melts into my hand on his cheek, leaning against it. He has no idea what's coming for him and it's quite amusing to imagine his face when I pop the question if he's reacting like this now.

It's settled then. That's how I'll propose. He's going to love it.

"Okay...Well, try to keep me updated okay? Maybe call if you can while you're in that realm so that I know that you're okay? I'll treat you to something special when you get back."He says

Him? Treat me to something special when I return? Oh he has no idea what's coming for HIM when I get back. He's so sweet though....

"OkAy...I wiLl...I loOk foRwArD tO iT."I say, kissing him again.

And seeing that adorable look on your face again...

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 27 8
I'm re-writing this piece of old crap bc I still love the characters uGhhn
33.4K 2.7K 150
A collection of inane nonsense (ranging from Error being reincarnated as Palette to Dust finding a new love for the color pink) circling around the m...
40.8K 730 27
This is a bunch of Undertale one-shots. And a bunch of Undertale and Undertale AU ships. Most of these ideas I wanted for books but, don't have enoug...
48K 2.1K 17
Error, God of Destruction, feared by all, did not think he would be a father, but called a mother, to six ship children. He had no idea how good of...