I Own A Pawn Shop Next To The...

By scarletletter18

Lee Tae Hyun inherited the family's pawn shop, and there is nothing wrong with everything in the world. And n... More

Chapter 1 Mysterious Pawn System
Chapter 2 Guest, How Long Have You Been Dead
Chapter 3 The First Order Is Successful
Chapter 4 Robbing Jang Man-Wol For Business
Chapter 5 Profiteer Lee Tae Hyun
Chapter 6 Don't Sell, Only Trade
Chapter 7 Pindao Realized Early In The Morning That You Are Not Human
Chapter 8: More Than 1,300 Years Old
Chapter 9 Selling Linxi
Chapter 10 Angels And Demons
Chapter 11 Red String Bracelet
Chapter 12 Someone Else
Chapter 13 Do You Want It?
Chapter 14 I'm About To Make A Decision
Chapter 15 The Simple Little Boss
Chapter 16 Stay Away From The Pit Of Jang Man-Wol
Chapter 17 Fate
Chapter 18 Afraid Of Your Death
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Magic?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Can't Be Exempted From Bills
Chapter 23 Sanqing Fire Talisman
Chapter 24 The Cunning Woman
Chapter 25 Bad Woman
Chapter 26 Novice Protection Period
Chapter 27 The Spell Of Gathering Wealth
Chapter 28 Coquettish Bitches
Chapter 29 What A Coward
Chapter 30 To Follow Or Not To Follow
Chapter 31 Gambles Your Life
Chapter 32 Are You Going To Lose?
Chapter 33 There Is A God Who Raises His Head Three Feet
Chapter 34 He Committed Suicide
Chapter 35 I'm Not Interested In Money
Chapter 36 Have You Fallen In Love With Yuan Qinghua?
Chapter 37 Born To Be A Human Being, Worthy Of A Human Being
Chapter 38 The Principles Of Li's Pawn
Chapter 39 She Is My President
Chapter 40: Quietly Leaving
Chapter 41 He Is A Guest
Chapter 42 You Are Really Not Human
Chapter 43 Special Guests
Chapter 44 The President Is Not In The House
Chapter 45 Tell The Truth
Chapter 46: Plum Blossom Footprints
Chapter 47 Young People, They All Understand
Chapter 48 Tiger Roar
Chapter 49 The Tiger Is Coming
Chapter 50 Big Flowers
Chapter 51 Ancestral Spirit Map
Chapter 52 New Business
Chapter 53 The Secret
Chapter 54 The Gambler
Chapter 55: Sanqing Temporary Talisman
Chapter 56 Sadness
Chapter 57 Kim Jun Hyun Package
Chapter 58: There Is A New Business
Chapter 59 Gasping
Chapter 60: The Use Of Wind Mysterious Skills
Chapter 61 The Gambler Is Here Again
Chapter 62 Death Of A Gambler
Chapter 63: I Know It All, I Know It All
Chapter 64: Rat
Chapter 65 Dragon Pattern Gold Cup
Chapter 66 Doing Miscellaneous For Me
Chapter 67 The Ruler
Chapter 68 The Bronze Mirror Of Ominous Objects
Chapter 69 I Didn't See Anything
Chapter 70 Beg Me
Chapter 71 Similar Flowers
Chapter 72 Medicine Red Clothes
Chapter 73 Plum Blossoms
Chapter 74 Healing
Chapter 75
Chapter 76-80

Chapter 81-90

19 0 0
By scarletletter18

Chapter 81

How could Jang Man-Wol refuse when this is a good time to make money.

After eating the salad, the two packed up and came to the lobby of the hotel.

Lee Tae Hyun was still walking in and out of the lobby like last time.

Looking at everyone's appearance.

Although the guests who come to Hotel del Luna all have unfulfilled wishes.

But some are not so urgent.

A pawnshop is a place to solve people's most pressing needs.

People who are not in a hurry generally do not come to the pawnshop.

After observing for about ten minutes, Jang Man-Wol, who was next to Lee Tae Hyun, became a little irritable.

"The profiteer, you haven't done it for ten minutes?"

"Don't worry, I'm doing the preparatory work ahead. As long as the business target is found, the next step will be multiplied."

Lee Tae Hyun said patiently.

He also knows that Jang Man-Wol is an impatient person.

But don't be in a hurry to do business.

"Then hurry up, I'm the president. It's embarrassing to walk back and forth with you behind you." Jang Man-Wol put his hands around his chest and said with a complaining face.

"Got it, got it. It'll be right away."

Lee Tae Hyun said soothingly.

It turned out that Jang Man-Wol was not complaining because he was in a hurry, but because, as the president of Hotel del Luna, he was following behind a young man in his twenties, which was a bit embarrassing.

About two minutes later, Lee Tae Hyun found his target.

"It's him!" Lee Tae Hyun said with satisfaction.

Jang Man-Wol followed Lee Tae Hyun's gaze and said in disappointment, "We are a new big customer in our hotel, you are not one of you, what kind of eyes do you have."

Jang Man-Wol got a little pissed off.

I thought that even if Lee Tae Hyun had a bad eye, he could still see a few big guys in handmade suits.

But Lee Tae Hyun's eyes really disappointed Jang Man-Wol.

The eyes are really not good.

"I don't choose the guests because of my family background. I open a pawnshop. Of course, I have to choose the guests who are suitable for the pawnshop."

Lee Tae Hyun ignored Jang Man-Wol's slightly angry look, and walked slowly to the target and sat opposite him.

The target is an 80-year-old old man with kind eyes and clear eyes. At first glance, he is a person who is dying and enjoying a long life.

Even so, Lee Tae Hyun could see a deep sadness in the old man's eyebrows.

"Old man, I have something to worry about. My name is Lee Tae Hyun. I am the owner of a pawnshop. As long as your items are suitable, I can help you fulfill a wish."

Saying that, Lee Tae Hyun took out his business card and pushed it in front of the old man.

The old man stretched out his withered pine-like hand, picked up the business card from the table, glanced at it, and then looked at Lee Tae Hyun's youthful appearance.

There is some disbelief in his eyes.

Lee Tae Hyun is too young.

Young does not look like a pawn shop owner.

"Guest, but you can trust him, he's a friend of the president and a man of ability." Jang Man-Wol walked slowly and sat down beside Lee Tae Hyun.

"It turned out to be President Zhang's friend, so the old man naturally believed it."

The suspicion in the eyes of the old man was released when Jang Man-Wol made a guarantee for Lee Tae Hyun!

"Since the client believes that I can help you, please express your heart." Lee Tae Hyun said.

The old man nodded when he heard the words, "Alas, my life, since I was twenty-five years old, has entered a dark age."

Then, the old man slowly told his story.

The old man's name was Wan Dave and he was a teacher.

Originally in his twenties, as an elementary school teacher, he was fully able to support his family and was respected by others.

But one day at the age of twenty-five, two police officers suddenly appeared in the school and took Wan Dave away.

Van Dave knew nothing at the time.

But when he saw the police, he followed.

He believes that as long as he is innocent and has done nothing wrong, nothing will happen, and the law will give him a fair judgment.

But he would not have thought that this was the beginning of his dark life.

When they arrived at the police station, the police accused Wan Dave of wielding their own hands against their students.

Wang Dafu was stunned at the time. He was innocent, and there was nothing at all.

How can you do something to the students?

And the most surprising thing is that the police station actually had testimony later.

Wan Dave still wanted to refute, but the police station did not give him a chance and directly sent him to court.

· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·???

The court finally sentenced him to ten years in prison.

During Wan Dafu's ten years of reform through labor, he knew that he had been wronged.

Because he didn't do it himself.

And this matter is full of loopholes at all. There are twelve testimonies of the students, but when the judge finally judged, there were only two victims.

The most important thing is that the court only judged based on testimony, without any substantive physical evidence, and did not give Wan Dave a chance to defend himself.

It seems to be the conclusion of the coffin!

Make this a fact.

He was imprisoned at the age of twenty-five and released at the age of thirty-five.

When he was in prison, he was a respected teacher of the people, but when he was released from prison, he was a criminal that everyone kept away from.

Van Dave was a scholar, and he could not bear to bear such a shameful charge.

A false accusation.

So he started running, to vindicate himself.

It took more than 40 years for Wan Dave to find ten of the twelve so-called victims of the year.

It was learned from their mouths that the testimonies they wrote back then were all written by others, and by the dean.

They knew that Van Dave was a good teacher, but they were helpless, after all, they were only eleven or twelve years old at the time.

The arm can't twist the thigh.

Of the two remaining so-called victims, one has died and the other cannot be found.

Wang Dafu called the procuratorate and the court to rehabilitate him, but the procuratorate and the court both said that Wang Dafu should not be urged, they were transferring the files.

I've been using this excuse all the time, keep dragging, keep dragging.

They were still looking for the dossier until Van Dave passed away.

And let Wan Dafu not rush.

At the age of twenty-five, he is in full bloom, and he wants to show his strength on the pulpit and realize his wish to fill the world with peaches and plums.

But who would have thought of the sudden disaster, the trumped-up charges.

Go to jail, ten years in prison.

Even if he sees the sun again, he will still be stigmatized and suffer from the eyes of the world.

Full of bitter tears.

Although many investigations have been carried out, the testimony of the witnesses is no longer valid, but it is still notorious until death. Just because of a word from the government, the case file is still being searched, so don't rush.

What a joke! Of.

Chapter 82

The government's so-called giving time, but in the end, it is to let Wan Dafu pass away regretfully.

As a scholar, the most important thing is his own reputation, but in this life, it is because of this matter that he has been running around for most of his life, and what is the final exchange.

It's regret, it's grief, it's helpless notoriety!

"Mr. Wang, didn't you hire a lawyer?" Lee Tae Hyun asked.

"Lawyer, of course I hired a lawyer, but what if there is a lawyer? I can't find a case file for the time being, so I can't do anything about it. According to the procuratorate, I have to find the case file first, prove my guilt, and then find a lawyer. Prove me innocent. You say it's ridiculous!"

When Wan Dafu said this, he smiled bitterly and had tears in his eyes.

He was a teacher of that era and was extremely dedicated.

All he wanted was to teach and educate people, but society wouldn't let him.

Let people who were originally bright can't help but be disappointed in this society.

Lee Tae Hyun felt that Wan Dafu, before he passed away, was disappointed in this society.

He is worthy of the society, but the society has failed him.

"I'll help you!" Lee Tae Hyun waved his hand, and the black paper and red pen appeared in front of Wang Dafu, "Mr. Wang, you can take your life's obsession as a pawn, and I'll help you!"

"Thank you!" Van Dave picked up a pen and signed his name.

After signing, the contract disappeared instantly.

into the mind of Wan Da Fu.

Lee Tae Hyun stood up at this time, leaned forward slightly, and placed his left hand on Wan Dave's forehead lightly, and then a white light flashed, like the rays of the sun, and the lights in the lobby dimmed at this moment.

That's Vandal's obsession.

The obsession of his life!

At this moment, Lee Tae Hyun can feel how heavy Wan Dafu's obsession is.

In it, Lee Tae Hyun can hear the voice of Wan Da Fu's heart crying: "Ten years in prison, it's not my fault!"

This is the summary of his life, what a sad cry, what a helpless fist.

But he is a small man.

Small people, in this society, are not valued.

But today, Lee Tae Hyun is about to transform into a chivalrous man to get justice for Wan Da Fu.

"You wait here for the good news, I'm going to work." Lee Tae Hyun pressed the black top hat on his head and said seriously.

"I'm waiting for your good news!" Wan Dave said as he sat there, looking at Lee Tae Hyun in black.

Lee Tae Hyun nodded slightly and left.

Watching Lee Tae Hyun's retreating back, Wang Dafu said to Jang Man-Wol: "Black clothes, also known as black clothes, are a manifestation of fairness. They are messengers from heaven, and they are gods who help the weak. Unexpectedly, the old man can actually Before the reincarnation, I saw the gift of God. Seeing the fair display, this one thing, I have hope again to wash away my grievances.”

Jang Man-Wol heard the words thoughtfully, "Maybe he is really a messenger from God, a gift from God!"

After that, Jang Man-Wol got up and left, and like the last time he went to the casino, Jang Man-Wol was going to run errands with Lee Tae Hyun.

After Jang Man-Wol left, Mrs. Choi brought Wang Dafu a cup of tea.

"You are a strong person!" said Mrs. Cui.

"I have no way not to be strong, I have to be strong, I must!" Wan Dafu's tone was tough, which was honed by more than 50 years of sadness.

"You are very lucky to have met President Li. Although President Li is young, he has the heart of a hero."

Then Mrs. Cui told Wang Dafu about Che Wuyou.

Wan Da Fu nodded again and again and sighed.

"He's a chivalrous man and a real reader!" This is what Wan Dave said of Lee Tae Hyun.

A few simple words, but it is the most real evaluation.

After leaving the Hotel del Luna, Lee Tae Hyun had just opened the door of his Genesis car, but found that Jang Man-Wol was already sitting in the passenger seat.

Even the seat belts are fastened.

Lee Tae Hyun smiled, then sat in the passenger seat and started the car without saying a word.

After the car drove for a few minutes, Lee Tae Hyun said, "President Zhang, otherwise, you will wear black clothes in the future, which is more suitable for me as a hell messenger."

"The president doesn't want such a dirty match." Jang Man-Wol glanced at Lee Tae Hyun's clothes and said with disgust.

"It's not dirty at all. This thing depends entirely on the appearance. As long as you have enough appearance, there is absolutely no problem... President Zhang is so beautiful, he can completely control the black suit. It's a women's black top hat. How heroic, with a feeling of a queen."

Hearing Lee Tae Hyun say this, Jang Man-Wol's heart loosened a little.

Jang Man-Wol has never tried a black suit, or a suit with a black top hat.

I was a little curious, what would happen if I really wore it like that.

"So, President Zhang, people have to make changes from time to time. You are not like me, I have to dress like this because I am guarding my own store, but you are different. You are the president of the hotel, you don't have to stick to style. You can be the ever-changing witch, even if you change clothes in seven minutes, no one will care about you."

"One piece in seven minutes. If the president wants to, he can change one piece of clothes in one minute."

Jang Man-Wol really has such strength, Lee Tae Hyun has seen her wardrobe, that thing is not a wardrobe, it is a shopping mall!

It's so rude.

Compared to Jang Man-Wol, Lee Tae Hyun is definitely a small family!

There are only a few poor sets of clothes, not a big brand.

Now it's because of the system, so I've been wearing this black suit all the time.

If there is no clothes from this system, Lee Tae Hyun's clothes are really impossible to see.

"Where are you going now?" Jang Man-Wol asked.

"From Wang Dafu's obsession, I know a person, that is a prosecutor of the Seoul District Prosecutor's Office. It is he who keeps saying that Wang Dafu urged them and did not give them time to find the file. So I will go there tonight. Meet the prosecutor."

"I'm afraid it's not just a simple meeting."

Jang Man-Wol could feel Lee Tae Hyun's strong dissatisfaction with the prosecutor from Lee Tae Hyun's tone.

He definitely wants to leave an unforgettable memory for this prosecutor.

lovely night!

"President Zhang is joking. I'm a weak scholar. I usually do things with virtue. How can I be so rude." Lee Tae Hyun said with a smile.

This sentence amused Jang Man-Wol.

"Just you, still a weak scholar?".

Chapter 83

Why am I not a weak scholar? I am a student of Seoul National University. If it weren't for a major change in my family, and I am still studying, why would I not be a weak scholar. "

Lee Tae Hyun immediately defended.

"So you resonate with Wan Da Fu!" Jang Man-Wol turned his head to look at Lee Tae Hyun and said seriously.

Hearing this, Lee Tae Hyun nodded heavily, "I'm a scholar, so I know how uncomfortable it is to be charged with such an unwarranted crime. A scholar's life is not about fame, but about his own reputation! Sir, he has a lifetime of stigma. What he cares about is not how much compensation the government will give him after the case is over, but his own reputation."

"President Zhang, I can imagine how suffocated Mr. Wan Dave has been in his life. The neighbors look down on him, and maybe his children look down on him. He has become a weak man, and his waist can no longer be straight, because of this An unwarranted and framed charge. But, that's it, the government people don't understand him. He has found the victims of the year and provided new testimony. But why doesn't the procuratorate try again, and always find some official The reason, the case file was not found, it took time to wait 26. Okay, Wandave waited, waited until the f**k to die, did they find it? No!"

"Why, it's bullying people who are getting old and want to kill them. Some people have already come here with new testimony, why do they need any old files? There is no crime in itself, why do you need to prove that people are guilty, and then prove that they are innocent? Sin. Superfluous!"

It was the first time that Jang Man-Wol saw Lee Tae Hyun so indignant.

What is the best word to describe the current Lee Tae Hyun?

Angry youth!

That's right, it's angry youth!

"Did you know? I finally saw a twenty-five-year-old young man in you, as he should be."

The former Lee Tae Hyun, like a tenderness that has gone through the years.

Even the experience of Cha Wuyou did not make Lee Tae Hyun seem to have lost his mind like he is now, and his mind is full of anger!

"Actually, I've always been like this. As long as it doesn't touch my bottom line, I'll just get by, but this matter really touches my bottom line."

"President Zhang, in my heart, there are two professions that are the most sacred, one is a doctor and the other is a teacher."

"Doctors save people's lives and kill the god of death. Teachers are the ones who carry the fire of civilization. It is teachers who make human civilization pass on from generation to generation, and they are shaping the next generation of this society. Real education does not require political intervention. Such a sacred profession, a dedicated teacher, was framed, sentenced to ten years in prison, and then looked down upon all his life. He was stabbed in the spine.”

"None of his descendants can straighten their backs!"

"When others see it, they will say that he is the son of the criminal Van Dave. His father did such a thing, and he is not a good person!"

"President Zhang, you can understand what I said!"

Hearing this, Jang Man-Wol nodded earnestly, and said solemnly, "I can fully understand, I can fully understand!"

"I'm ashamed to say that I don't have too many friends. Others say that I'm a demure person. I don't look like a man. I want to be a lady. I didn't expect that today's indignant appearance will make President Zhang. I see." Lee Tae Hyun said with some embarrassment.

"I don't have too many friends." Jang Man-Wol gently leaned his body on the back of the chair, squinting his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

There are not many cars on the street in the middle of the night.

Streets are lonely, cars are lonely.

But the two people in the car were not alone at the moment.

One is a thousand-year-old rose that has not left any traces on its face.

One is the arrogant Qinglian who did not leave a mark on his body.

The so-called financial fans and the so-called profiteers are just jokes.

Their hearts, at critical moments, are not concerned with money.

It is the most beautiful thing in human nature.

Indifference and cynicism are all disguises, and the principles in their hearts have never changed.

The full moon is the warmest light shining on the world at night.

Taixuan is the most profound meaning of the Great Dao of Heaven and Earth Generation.

Soon, their car arrived at the family building of the Prosecutor's Office in Seoul, Han.

After getting out of the car, Lee Tae Hyun shot a spiritual force out of his hand, directly smashing the camera on the side of the road, and then using his left hand, he drew a talisman in the air, and then his left hand gently flicked on it, a talisman It turned into two talismans in an instant, and then stuck to Jang Man-Wol and Lee Tae Hyun, and disappeared.

"Come on, this is the invisibility charm. We can just go in through the gate." Lee Tae Hyun said softly.

"With this invisibility charm, you can do whatever you want." When Jang Man-Wol said this, the expression on his face was very subtle.

Lee Tae Hyun knew at a glance that Jang Man-Wol was thinking wrong, and his thoughts started to go wrong again.

"How can you do whatever you want, look at me, can't you see me now?"

"These are all people who can be effective for ordinary people, whose cultivation level exceeds mine, or who have 920 special abilities."

Lee Tae Hyun explained.

"That's enough, enough for you to harm the little girl."

Jang Man-Wol covered his mouth and chuckled.

"How can there be a little girl by my side, it's almost the same as a thousand-year-old monster."

Lee Tae Hyun said and walked towards the gate of the community.

"Who are you talking about a thousand-year-old monster?"

"Who are you talking about, don't you have any numbers in your heart?"

"The profiteer, explain it clearly!"

"Shh, stop talking, it's the door."

The security guard at the door seemed a little sleepy and didn't hear the voices of Lee Tae Hyun and Jang Man-Wol.

The two entered the community smoothly.

The family building of the procuratorate is relatively simple.

After all, it is the government, so be honest.

A family building, there is no need to build so luxurious.

"The third building, the fifth building and the seventh floor, is the prosecutor who called Wang Dafu, whose name is Park Renyi!"

Lee Tae Hyun pointed to the location on the seventh floor of Building Three.

"Then let's hurry over there!"

This feeling of sneaking in and being a thief made the two feel inexplicably excited.

The two walked in swaggeringly, and every time they passed a camera, one camera was damaged. .

Chapter 84

It is estimated that the property in this community will cry tomorrow.

There are now at least ten cameras, all broken by two men, Lee Tae Hyun and Jang Man-Wol.

Although it looked fine from the outside, the parts inside were all broken.

Two people came to 701, Building 5, Building 3, and stood at the door, looking at the security door.

Lee Tae Hyun smiled slightly, and his left hand ran the spiritual power drawing again.

In the blink of an eye, one spell was drawn, and with a flick of the finger, it turned into two, and entered the bodies of Lee Tae Hyun and Jang Man-Wol.

"Let's go, this is a wall-piercing talisman!"

After speaking, Lee Tae Hyun took a step and entered the room, followed by Jang Man-Wol.

The two quickly found the master bedroom, and when they entered the master bedroom, they saw Park Renyi and his wife lying on the bed, breathing evenly, still asleep.

"There are only the two of them in the whole room, no one else." Lee Tae Hyun said.

"Looking at the age of the two of them, they are almost forty years old, but they don't have any children. This is a DINK!" Jang Man-Wol said with some surprise.

Not wanting children in Han country may be because the family's economic conditions are not enough.

But Park Renyi and his wife are both prosecutors, and their income is quite objective, and it is impossible for them to have children.

Unless they themselves have such ideas.

"What are you going to do?" Jang Man-Wol asked.

"Don't do it yet, we need some insurance!"

"What insurance?"

Jang Man-Wol's question, Lee Tae Hyun answered not with words, but with actions.

The volley draws the talisman, the spiritual power works.

Another different spell completed.

With a flick, it turned into two talismans and entered the bodies of Pu Renyi and his wife.

"It's a sleeping talisman! For at least six hours, they won't be able to wake up even if the house collapses."

Lee Tae Hyun said lightly.

"Invisibility Talismans, Wall-piercing Talismans, and Sleeping Talismans now. If I hadn't known who you were, I would have seriously doubted the purpose of your study of Taoism." "Jang Man-Wol said with a smile looking at Lee Tae Hyun.

Of course, despite what Jang Man-Wol said, both knew it was a joke.

It's a kind of joke between the two of them.

With a snap, Lee Tae Hyun turned on the bedroom light!

The whole house was lit up.

"Although I have yin and yang eyes, I can see at night, but it's better to have lights!"

Lee Tae Hyun is still a person at heart. Although he has unusual methods, he still likes to think in a human position.

"What are you looking for?"

Jang Man-Wol put his hands around his chest, looking very relaxed.

She's basically not doing anything now, it's all Lee Tae Hyun doing.

"Just flip through the chant, remember one sentence, no one is clean. If this Park In-yi can say something like that, he will not be clean." Lee Tae Hyun looked at Park In-yi who was sleeping soundly on Kazuhiko's bed.

"He doesn't look like a good person!"

If this Park In-yi is sober, it is estimated that he will have sex with Lee Tae Hyun.

You can insult my character, but you can't insult my appearance, which is given to me by my parents.

Lee Tae Hyun started to writhe inside Park In-yi's house.

Wardrobes, drawers, coffee tables, and even the refrigerator Lee Tae Hyun did not spare.

However, there is still no clue to Park In-yi's illegality.

"I know, is this Park Renyi really that clean?"

Lee Tae Hyun sat on the sofa and said angrily.

"That's not necessarily true!" Jang Man-Wol slowly walked out of Park Renyi's bedroom, holding Park Renyi's mobile phone and swiping back and forth on it.

"Did you find something?" Lee Tae Hyun asked, Jang Man-Wol must have found something to say that!

"Look at this!"

Jang Man-Wol came to Lee Tae Hyun's side and handed the phone to Lee Tae Hyun, "This is Park In-yi's phone!"

Lee Tae Hyun took a look and found that it was Park In-yi's schedule. After taking a closer look, he said, "There's nothing wrong with that!"

"Going to work, traveling, studying, it's all normal!"

Lee Tae Hyun found nothing wrong.

"You are taking a good look at which one to study. What did he study?"

Jang Man-Wol said with a sneer.

"Study, learn a foreign language! What's the matter?"

Lee Tae Hyun still didn't understand.

"You look up again, and take a good look at how many languages he has learned?"

"Japanese, English, Russian. Come on, this guy is a genius. He can learn three languages at the same time for three hours at a time. This is too serious." Lee Tae Hyun was a little surprised.

Are prosecutors demanding so much of themselves now?

It is still fierce competition in this industry, so they are increasing their own capital, or they are looking for a way out for themselves, which is really not good, and they can also be translators in the future.

"¨ˇ I don't know if I want to call you stupid or simple. Inspector, how can he possibly need to master so many foreign languages, and he is not communicating with the outside world. There must be a problem here."

"No, President Zhang, learn a foreign language, what else can happen?"

"Hey, the president has reminded me here, but you still haven't reacted? Really, really stupid!"

"What if that foreign language teacher was a woman?"

Jang Man-Wol and this reminder are obvious enough.

Lee Tae Hyun's mouth opened wide, and now he understands.

He looked at the mobile phone in his hand and said hesitantly, "I'll go, this week, I will study three times a week, one class for three hours, and this guy is in good health."

"Dirty!" Jang Man-Wol cursed in a low voice, turning his face away.

Concealing the blush on his face.

She said that Lee Tae Hyun is simple, so why is she not!

"We need to find a place for him to learn foreign languages. Such a person cannot be kept." Lee Tae Hyun sentenced Park In-yi (promised) to death in his heart.

"If you look at the navigation on his phone, you should know," said Jang Man-Wol.

"Smart! As expected of President Zhang."

Lee Tae Hyun is a techie at best, Jang Man-Wol is the real old fritters.

This kind of thinking, very few people will not be found.

"Found a purchase!"

In Park Renyi's mobile phone navigation, there is the address of a foreign language private teaching studio.

Obviously, that's it.

"Learning foreign languages and looking for private tutors, I'm really afraid that others won't know." Lee Tae Hyun said coldly.

"His wife is also really big-hearted. His husband is like this, and he hasn't found out yet. It's still a prosecutor."

Jang Man-Wol said sympathetically.

Lee Tae Hyun had a different idea at this time, "President Zhang, that's not necessarily true!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Haven't you heard a sentence called who is looking for someone?".

Chapter 85

In an instant, the expression on Jang Man-Wol's face changed a lot.

First his eyes widened, then his eyes were dull, and finally his mouth opened slightly.

The whole face is naturally stunned.

Lee Tae Hyun quickly ran into the house and found Park In-yi's wife's mobile phone.

After a few searches, I found the address of a beauty salon, and even found her technician's name in the chat software, which was a man's name.

"It's really exciting. Originally, I was just guessing. Who would have thought that this couple would play so much together. That's how they are still the people's prosecutors."

Lee Tae Hyun really laughed.

Such people have become prosecutors, and one can imagine who is in the procuratorate.

"It's really rewarding!"

Even if there is no substantive evidence, from these two details, it can be seen that there is definitely a problem with Park Renyi and his wife, and there is a big problem.

"I really don't have time, don't let Wandafu urge him, I guess he was learning foreign languages at that time!"

Lee Tae Hyun gritted his teeth and laughed.

"Such a person should have a lot of gray income." Jang Man-Wol touched his chin at this time, looking like he was thinking.

"If there is no gray income, how can it be possible to support such a large consumption. After all, learning foreign languages and doing massages are not small expenses."

Although the income of prosecutors is large, it is not that high.

It's just that the benefits are good.

"But no safe was found!" Lee Tae Hyun said.

"The profiteer, why don't you cheat tonight. Money is the most unsafe thing to keep in the safe." Jang Man-Wol said with a kind of hatred that iron cannot become steel.

"Then where did you put it?" Lee Tae Hyun looked like he was asking God for guidance.

"Of course it's safest to be by your side." Jang Man-Wol said directly without hesitation.

by your own side?

"Don't you say that the two of them put the money under the bed?"

Jang Man-Wol nodded, "Probably!"

"I gonna go see!"

Lee Tae Hyun got up directly and went into the bedroom.

Park Renyi and his wife, they slept soundly!

Is it possible to sleep soundly if you are hit with a drowsiness charm?

Lee Tae Hyun pulled the two of them off the bed without saying a word.

"Pong (cgfi) pong" twice, the sound of the two falling directly on the floor.

Jang Man-Wol just walked to the door when he saw this brutal scene.

Without the slightest sympathy, she walked directly towards Lee Tae Hyun.

When he came over, he also stepped on Park Renyi and his wife by the way.

You know, this evening, Jang Man-Wol is wearing stiletto heels.

Thinking about it is sour!

Lee Tae Hyun tapped the side of the bed.

"Boom, boom!"

"It's empty!" Lee Tae Hyun said immediately with surprise.

"Open it and see!" Jang Man-Wol couldn't wait.

"Okay!" Lee Tae Hyun nodded.

Lee Tae Hyun rubbed his hands back and forth on both sides of the bed, and finally found a button at the head of the bed and pressed it lightly.

"Crack" sound!

The whole bed moved slightly, and then the end of the bed tilted up slightly.

Lee Tae Hyun walked quickly to the end of the bed and lifted it hard.

The situation inside made Lee Tae Hyun stunned.

All in dollars!

That's right, it's not Korean Won, it's all U.S. dollars!

"Big money, big money!" Jang Man-Wol almost jumped up with joy.

"At least $100 million!" Lee Tae Hyun made a preliminary estimate.

"Two little prosecutors have so much stolen money, what happened to this country!"

Lee Tae Hyun asked a deep question.

But it's the truth, right in front of you, that Lee Tae Hyun has to accept!

"One hundred million dollars, I can have a good time again recently." Jang Man-Wol clapped his hands happily.

"But it's a lot of money, and it's a little hard to take it away!" Lee Tae Hyun said, rubbing his chin.

Although the money is evidence of the embezzlement of Park In-yi and his wife, Lee Tae Hyun is not going to keep it for them. Wouldn't it be nice to take him away?

"Find a few bags and take them all with you. If it really doesn't work, just make a few more trips!"

Jang Man-Wol is never tired when it comes to taking money.

In the end, the two found several large bags in the house and moved them four times before taking all the $100 million with them.

The back seat of Lee Tae Hyun's Genesis is full of money.

Even the co-pilot put a bundle of money.

When leaving, Jang Man-Wol was sitting in the co-pilot and went back with the money.

Although the bundle of money is heavy, when Jang Man-Wol is holding it, it is very happy.

The smiling eyes are almost invisible.

"This is robbing the rich to help the poor!" Jang Man-Wol said excitedly, lying on the money.

"Compared with these two, we are absolutely poor!" Lee Tae Hyun said.

"You are really amazing. I thought that you would not make much money for this business by choosing Wang Dafu, but who would have thought that it would be 100 million US dollars, which is more than the case of Che Wuyou."

"Perhaps this is just one drink and one pecking! The sky will not despise people with justice."

Lee Tae Hyun said very meaningfully.

There is a saying that Lee Tae Hyun firmly believes, that is, good people will be rewarded.

Although in today's society, there are countless people who no longer believe this sentence.

But Lee Tae Hyun still believes, because he believes that there is a god who raises his head!

God knows what you did.

The long sky is not colder than others.

Even in the case of Wan Da Fu, although Wan Da Fu was not treated fairly during his lifetime.

But there is Lee Tae Hyun.

Lee Tae Hyun will let these people, one by one, be punished.

Although justice is late, it may not be justice anymore.

But Lee Tae Hyun won't let him be absent!

That's what Lee Tae Hyun can do now.

"One hundred million dollars, the two are divided equally, okay!" Lee Tae Hyun said.

"No, I found this money, we two are four or six, you are four, and I am six!"

Jang Man-Wol objected.

Lee Tae Hyun thought for a moment and said, "Yes, after all, it is you who suggested that the two people have a lot of gray income. You also guessed that the money was under the bed, so it can be divided into four or six. But if you calculate it like this, I will give you an extra thousand. Wan, I feel a little uncomfortable in my heart, so let's take care of my three meals in the future, how about you?"

Hearing this, Jang Man-Wol smiled and said, "As expected of a profiteer, the abacus is playing very loudly!"

"You're a money fan, don't be outdone!"

"Ha ha!"

The two laughed softly at the same time.

It's all in laughter!

The next day, when Park Renyi and his wife woke up from the ground, they not only felt aches and pains all over their bodies, but also mentally collapsed when they saw the open bed plank. .

Chapter 86

"Where's my money? Where's my 100 million dollars?" Park Renyi said in a broken voice, lying on the end of the bed.

"There's a thief here, why is there a thief here? This is the family building of the procuratorate."

Park Renyi's wife said with a confused expression.

What a daring thief who dares to attack the family members of the procuratorate, and still attack the prosecutor.

"Look, have you lost anything!" Park Renyi said in a panic.

"Yes, yes." Pu Renyi's wife was also very flustered.

When they saw that their mobile phones were on the bedside, they were still in the same place, and their hearts were relieved.

The husband and wife are both pregnant with ghosts.

And it seems that both of them seem to know each other's affairs, but they didn't say it clearly, it's a kind of tacit understanding.

In the Hotel del Luna, Goo Chan-seong was almost unable to stand looking at the dollar like a hill.

"Li, President Li, these are real dollars, not props, right!"

"Yeah, it's all real dollars. Real dollars." Lee Tae Hyun patted Goo Chan-seong on the shoulder and smiled with his white teeth.

"Did you rob a bank? Where did you get so much money." Goo Chan-seong immediately suspected that the money was coming from improperly.

He is a well-educated young man of the new age.

There will be absolutely no conspiracy!

"Are you stupid? If the two of us rob a bank, will we get back dollars?" Jang Man-Wol whispered while sitting in his chair.

"Then where did you get it? It's not 1200, it's 100 million. With 100 million dollars, we don't have to worry about the hotel's loan for at least ten years." The manager of the hotel, when he took over the hotel's accounts, did not know how much foreign debt the hotel had.

Goo Chan-seong would have sold Jang Man-Wol's car to pay off his debts if it wasn't for the last time Lee Tae Hyun led Jang Man-Wol to a big win.

Now that such a large amount of money has been injected, Jang Man-Wol's car is completely guaranteed.

"Stop, Manager Gu, there are 40 million here that belong to me, not your hotel."

Lee Tae Hyun reminded at the right time.

"Even if it's 60 million, it's five years without worry." Goo Chan-seong's biggest worry right now is the hotel loan.

Now Goo Chan-seong seriously suspects that Manager Noh was troubled by the hotel's loan and was troubled to death.

"President Zhang, I now know why you are so obsessed with money. It turns out that Hotel del Luna's economic crisis is so serious!"

Lee Tae Hyun sat on the sofa and smiled faintly.

This laugh is meaningful.

With a kind of, it turned out to be such a feeling.

"No, it's just recently, the external economic environment is not good." Jang Man-Wol retorted.

"Really, but the president, I heard Chi Xianzhong say that the operation of our hotel doesn't cost money, and only the president, you, costs money." Goo Chan-seong patted his head and said.

This child is probably reading, and reading is stupid. This kind of offense to the boss is also said.

"No, President Zhang, your consumption level is really strong."

Lee Tae Hyun couldn't help but give a thumbs up, spending such a huge amount of loans by himself.

Woman, it's really scary!

"Alas!" Jang Man-Wol paid off with his hand, speechless.

With such a subordinate, what else can be said.

"You go down first." Lee Tae Hyun said to Goo Chan-seong.

"Okay, President Lee, then I'll go first." Goo Chan-seong took a few steps back and left the office.

"Okay, Goo Chan-seong is just telling the truth. You don't have to care." Lee Tae Hyun said with a smile.

"No, where did I spend so much money. This hotel occupies such a large area, it's not money. I'm a woman, what's wrong with spending some money on clothes for myself? What's wrong with buying some cosmetics."

"Nothing, nothing, President Zhang is a normal consumer." Lee Tae Hyun said.

Lee Tae Hyun is not Goo Chan-seong, it is impossible to refute Jang Man-Wol and expose the shortcoming of Jang Man-Wol.

Will definitely follow what Jang Man-Wol said.

Jang Man-Wol rolled his eyes at Lee Tae Hyun, "You still have some knowledge to know the needs of women."

"President Zhang, at this time, should we have breakfast?"

Lee Tae Hyun glanced at the time, it was past six in the morning.

After a busy night, I was a little hungry!

"I've already asked someone to prepare, don't worry!"

Jang Man-Wol leaned back, leaning on the back of the chair.

She was also a little hungry.

After a while, Mrs. Cui prepared breakfast and brought someone in.

· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·???

Those who entered the house were shocked when they saw the money in the office.

It's not that I haven't seen money, it's just that I haven't seen so much money so intuitively.

"Finally breakfast, after a busy night, I can finally have a good meal." Lee Tae Hyun got up and came to the table.

In the past, Jang Man-Wol was eaten alone, so it could be eaten on the table on the sofa, but recently Lee Tae Hyun has been very frequent, and the table in front of the sofa is a little small, so I bought another table.

Enough for two people to eat.

For breakfast, Jang Man-Wol is as extravagant as ever, with a total of three steaks, one for Jang Man-Wol and two for Lee Tae Hyun.

This is specific to Lee Tae Hyun.

Who made him eat too much.

"By the way, after a while, I will take $100,000 and go to the bank to exchange it." Lee Tae Hyun said after taking a sip of red wine.

"One hundred thousand dollars, not a small amount, what are you going to do?" Jang Man-Wol asked.

"Wandafu has been vindicating himself all his life, and his family is poor. After his death, he still has a wife. Although his son is very filial, the family conditions are not so good. At the same time, it can be regarded as some compensation for his son."

Lee Tae Hyun sighed.

"Okay, the money is divided equally between you and me." Jang Man-Wol said after hearing the words.

"Thank you!"

"Between you and me, it doesn't have to be like this!"

After breakfast, Lee Tae Hyun left with 100,000 dollars. He went to major banks to exchange money, and finally changed all 100,000 dollars into Korean won.

One hundred thousand dollars is equivalent to 117.38 million won, which is quite a sum.

Lee Tae Hyun drove the money and first came to a vegetable market, where there was a meat seller.

He looks over sixty years old.

Looking very strong.

Before Lee Tae Hyun came to his booth with 17.38 million won.

The money is pulled in a suitcase.

"What do the guests want?" he said enthusiastically.

Lee Tae Hyun waved his hand and said, "I don't want anything? Are you a student of Wan Da Fu?"

"Yes! What's the matter?"

"Did you drive him around to find witnesses?" Zhi.

Chapter 87

That's right, it's me. Why, does the procuratorate even have to deal with this now? "

This meat seller, called Jin Wuqi, was a group of students before Wan Dafu was imprisoned.

After Wan Dave was released from prison, he stood up when he wanted to find out the truth and rehabilitate himself.

Riding an electric car and carrying Van Dave around looking for witnesses.

Apparently, Kim Wuji at this moment should have regarded Lee Tae Hyun as someone from the Prosecutor's Office.

He has an inexplicable hostility towards the people in the procuratorate.

"Why, the Prosecutor's Office targeted you before." Lee Tae Hyun looked at Jin Wuqi with a half-smile.

"What do you say?"

Although Kim Wuqi didn't answer directly, Lee Tae Hyun understood.

He pushed the gift box in his hand to Jin Wuqi, and said, "These things are your reward for helping Wan Da Fu. There are not many good people in this world, and you are one of them. It is rare, I hope you will also Can go on like this.”

"Although Wan Dafu is no longer alive, his case will be rehabilitated. I am entrusted by others and will naturally be loyal to others. See you again if you have a chance!"

After speaking, Lee Tae Hyun pressed his hat, and then the whole person disappeared directly in front of Jin Wuqi.

This is the function of the underworld messenger hat, which is invisible in front of everyone.

Jin Wuqi saw Lee Tae Hyun disappear in front of his eyes, and the knife in his hand suddenly fell to the ground, making a "ding dong" sound.

Almost missed his foot.

"It's a fairy, it's a fairy!"

Then, he secretly opened the zipper of the suitcase.

He glanced inside, and then calmly pulled the zipper.

Then he got up and closed his booth, no matter if it was the morning rush hour.

Pulled the suitcase and went home.

When he got home, he knelt directly on the ground and burst into tears.

"God has finally opened his eyes! The teacher is finally rehabilitated."

Almost a roar!

His wife, at this moment, walked out of the house quickly, "Lao Jin, what's the matter with you, what are you kneeling on the ground to see?"

His wife wondered if Jin Wuqi had fallen for evil.

Jin Wuqi got up, wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, then pointed to the suitcase and told his wife what happened to him.

His wife didn't believe it at first, but when she opened the suitcase, she believed it.

Kneeling directly on the ground, "Good people have good rewards, God has opened his eyes."

Even more pious and fierce than Jin Wuqi.

They all started to throw their five bodies to the ground.

"I thought that the teacher's life was frozen like this? I didn't expect that there was a turning point today. It's really people doing it, the sky is watching, and there are gods just three feet up!"

At this moment, Jin Wuqi and his wife were extremely devout. They chose faith and believed in gods.

As for whom they choose to believe, it is up to them.

However, perhaps they will never know that what they see is actually not God for the time being.

After Lee Tae Hyun left the market, he drove to the home of Wan Dave's son. Since the death of Wan Da Fu, Wan Da Fu's wife has lived with his son.

Wang Dafu's son, Wang Zheng, was very successful, he was admitted to a famous university, and he went abroad to study for a doctorate.

Now I work in a private company with a very good income.

In fact, he wanted to take the Wan Da Fu couple over a long time ago, but Wan Da Fu did not agree.

Perhaps this is a kind of guilt, guilt that I have brought some bad influence on my son.

Carrying two large suitcases, Lee Tae Hyun came to Wang Zheng's door.

"Boom! Boom!" I knocked on the door twice, and someone answered the door.

The person who opened the door was Wang Zheng, because today was Saturday, he didn't go to work, he was wearing home clothes, and he was at home.

"Who are you?" Wang Zheng had never seen Lee Tae Hyun before, looking at Lee Tae Hyun's hands and carrying two large suitcases, it was really hard for him to guess what Lee Tae Hyun was doing.

"I am your father's long-term friend. This is some compensation he asked me to bring you."

Lee Tae Hyun looked at Wang Zheng's resolute face with clear eyes and said with a smile.

Wang Zheng looks like Wang Dafu, with a decent face, which matches his name very well.

Perhaps when Wan Dave named him, he also placed great hope.

And Wang Zheng did not live up to Wang Dafu's hope.

"Who is it?" An old man's voice came from the room.

"It's a friend of my dad." Wang Zheng replied.

"Since it's your dad's friend, let people in..." The old man spoke again, it should be Wan Dave's wife.

"Please come in!" Wang Zheng is in his fifties, but he still uses the word please to Lee Tae Hyun.

It can be seen that he respects his father!

Wang Zheng's family is very large, which is in line with his status as a top white-collar worker in a private company.

Wang Dafu was poor all his life because he was unwilling to come and live with Wang Zheng.

Wang Zheng is not unfilial. He tried to pick up the Wang Dafu couple many times, but Wang Dafu firmly refused them.

In the end, Wang Zheng was helpless.

He knew his father as his father knew him.

"Huh? Old Wang doesn't seem to have a friend like you!" Wang Dafu's wife sat on the sofa with Wang Zheng's wife and son.

She glanced at it, completely unimpressed by Lee Tae Hyun.

How could there be an impression.

Lee Tae Hyun did not answer, but said lightly: "Here is Mr. Wan Da Fu, a little compensation for this family. His life can be said to be very dark. But he is very persistent and insists on rehabilitating his whole life. Although with regrets Leave, but this matter will eventually come to an end. I am entrusted by others, loyal to others, that's all."

"Because of his reasons, it has caused some bad effects on your life. But the fault is not his, I hope you can understand. That's all, I'll take my leave."

Lee Tae Hyun pressed the brim of his hat and went invisible. left the room!

Wang Zheng and his eight eyes just watched Lee Tae Hyun disappear.

Wang Zheng rubbed his eyes, and even touched the place where Lee Tae Hyun was just now with his hands, and finally determined that the person just now was indeed gone.

Compared to Wang Zheng's confused face, Wang Dafu's wife is very calm, "There are gods in this world, but I didn't expect that today, I will see gods with my own eyes."

"And the persistence of Lao Wang's life finally moved God, and now God is going to take action to vindicate him."

Wang Zheng opened two more large suitcases, which were full of Korean won, a full 100 million won.

"Father, what's the trouble with this? You never owe me anything. All my life, I've been learning from you, insisting on myself, and never giving up. In my heart, I am very confident that you are innocent. ".

Chapter 88

After Lee Tae Hyun left Wang Zheng's house, he returned to Genesis.

Sitting in the driver's seat, looking at the location of Wang Zheng's house.

He heard Wang Zheng's words.

He couldn't help sighing: "Wandafu's life is still a good man with good rewards, at least his son respects him extremely. Even if the stigma of Wandafu has brought him a huge impact. But he still respects himself. Father, he did not live up to the name that his father gave him."

"Good people will have good rewards after all, and evil will end, and there will be no escape!"

Lee Tae Hyun started the car, and now that the good guys have been rewarded, the next step is to give the bad guys some punishment.

He drove back to his shop first. Wang Xian was already sitting behind the partition and started to go to work.

After seeing Lee Tae Hyun coming back, he immediately came out from the back of the partition and greeted him respectfully.

"Good afternoon, President!"

After a busy morning, it is now noon.

"No one came this morning?"

"No, no one came this morning."

The owner might be sad if other shops say that, but Lee Tae Hyun is used to it.

Now he doesn't expect the customers who come to the store to make money.

Most of them are looking for guests in the hotel of 26 Jang Man-Wol, which is really the same as what the system said at the beginning.

It's easier to do business with ghosts.

So far, some of Lee Tae Hyun's relatively large orders have been given to him by ghosts.

"It's normal for no one to come. Here is a 200 million card, you take it, and if someone comes to pawn it, you can take it."

After Wang Xian took the card, he nodded, "Don't worry, President, your subordinates understand!"

"I won't eat in the store at noon. You can handle it yourself. The money can be taken from the card I gave you just now."

Now Lee Tae Hyun's three meals are settled in Hotel del Luna in Jang Man-Wol.

Who made 100 million dollars forty-six cents?

After that, Lee Tae Hyun left. Looking at Lee Tae Hyun's back, Wang Xian was secretly grateful, thanking God for allowing him to meet such a good store manager as Lee Tae Hyun.

Tolerant, generous, and a person with real ability.

That hand volleyed talisman really shocked Wang Xian.

It's amazing!

Wang Xian can only describe that hand with his amazing skills.

When I came to Hotel del Luna, I said hello to Ji Hyun Joong at the door, and Lee Tae Hyun took the elevator upstairs.

When we arrived at the hotel lobby, because it was daytime, the ghost guest had already rested in the room.

Even Kim Seon-bi's bar was empty.

"President Lee, good noon!" Kim Seon-bi raised his head and greeted Lee Tae Hyun behind the bar, making new cocktails.

"Good noon, Kim Seon-bi. I'll stop by you for a drink when I'm free."

Lee Tae Hyun said politely.

"When the time comes, I will make a cup for President Li myself. It will definitely satisfy President Li."

Lee Tae Hyun smiled and nodded slightly, but he didn't have much hope for Kim Seon-bi's drink.

Listening to the ghosts here, Kim Seon-bi's wine is actually not that delicious, but because there is no other bartender in Hotel del Luna, so Kim Seon-bi's wine is so good. popular.

In this world, people are sometimes forced.

Here in Hotel del Luna, ghosts are forced to drink.

Coming to Jang Man-Wol's office, Ms. Jang Man-Wol, the queen of champagne, is now seated at the table with a glass of champagne in her hand.

Jang Man-Wol drinks red wine only when he eats steak, and mostly champagne the rest of the time.

And Jang Man-Wol not only drinks champagne with meals, but also drinks a bottle or two when he has nothing to do.

On top of her wine, there is a sign of an empty set, which is the sign of a full moon.

When Lee Tae Hyun met for the first time, he felt that the logo was very personal.

He once asked Mrs. Cui who came up with this symbol.

Mrs. Cui said that she didn't know either, this symbol had already existed when she came here.

Lee Tae Hyun guessed that Jang Man-Wol came up with it himself.

She lives the longest here, who else can be besides her?

"Looks like the money has already been sent." Jang Man-Wol knew it was Lee Tae Hyun without turning his head.

At this time, only Lee Tae Hyun entered her office.

"It's delivered." Lee Tae Hyun slowly sat across from Jang Man-Wol, picked up his chopsticks and started eating.

Jang Man-Wol did not prepare him champagne, just a drink.

Should be afraid of driving for a while and being checked for drunk driving.

"Today is Saturday, around three o'clock in the afternoon, Park Renyi should be going to learn Japanese. Let's go and see it together later, and record evidence by the way!"

When Jang Man-Wol was talking about the evidence, he turned his face away and looked out the window.

"Okay, I'll be there in a while!" Lee Tae Hyun said with his head down.

He is a single mother and child, and it is the first time he has encountered such a thing.

Educated by his father, he was a very simple man.

He seldom touches on such matters of men and women.

After lunch time, Jang Man-Wol went to change his clothes.

A black lady's suit with a black top hat on her head.

ADVERTISEMENT

When she came out, Lee Tae Hyun was dumbfounded.

In Jang Man-Wol, he saw the perfect combination of cuteness and heroism.

When his face is expressionless, Jang Man-Wol is full of aggressive and heroic.

But the corners of her mouth rose a little, she was a lovely girl.

Very very tits!

Lee Tae Hyun never imagined that there would be such a woman in the world.

Now, Lee Tae Hyun is completely dumbfounded!

Completely stunned.

The mouth is big and the eyes are not moving. It is a perfect interpretation of what it means to keep your eyes peeled!

"What's wrong, profiteer. Are you shocked by the beauty of this president?" Jang Man-Wol asked proudly with his hands on his hips.

Hearing this, Lee Tae Hyun woke up instantly, regained his complexion, and said lightly, "This suit is good."

After speaking, he turned around and took a step forward.

It looked like I wasn't tempted by beauty, but I was oblivious and bumped into the sofa.

Almost fell on the sofa.

"I'm going, why is this sofa blocking my way!"

Lee Tae Hyun cursed softly and left quickly.

"Hahaha!" Jang Man-Wol covered his mouth and laughed softly.

"A profiteer, after all, is a little brat. How could it be worth the beauty of this president." Jang Man-Wol said softly, the corners of his mouth raised slightly.

Then, slowly walked out of the office.

As soon as I left the office, I saw Mrs. Cui, "President, this is the first time you are dressed like this. Didn't you dislike women's suits before?".

Chapter 89

"Did I say so? I don't remember!"

Jang Man-Wol said with some embarrassment.

Jang Man-Wol doesn't like the style of suit pants because he wears women's suits and suit pants with a narrow waist, so he kind of rejects this style of wearing.

"Maybe my subordinates remembered it wrong. The president is very handsome in this suit!"

Mrs. Cui is very smart and responds very quickly.

"The president also thinks so, Lee Tae Hyun, the profiteer, should have gone out. The president should hurry up, there is a good show to be staged today."

"Do you want to help the Van Dave guests?" Mrs. Cui asked.

"Yes, I'm in a hurry. I'll leave first, and the hotel will be handed over to you for the time being."

After that, Jang Man-Wol left.

"Obviously I remember, but I have to pretend not to remember." Kim Seon-bi walked over and said.

"Isn't it okay to pretend you don't remember?" Mrs. Cui smiled. "Have you noticed that the president has changed a lot? She didn't have so many smiles before, but now she does almost every day."

"All these changes should be because of that night, the night President Lee came to the hotel." Kim Seon-bi said.

"Yes, after that day. Who would have thought that a twenty-five-year-old young man could actually change the president."

Mrs. Cui never thought of it at the time.

"Mrs Choi, do you think he is that person?" Kim Seon-bi suddenly had a bold guess at this moment.

"You mean?"

"That's right, it's exactly what you think it is!"

"This is not certain! The president has been here for more than a thousand years, and we don't know what her heart knot is. But you are still here for so long, and you can guess it. You must know that you are here for five years. He hasn't left for a hundred years, just because of that. And the president has been a thousand years old, so would he leave easily?"

Mrs. Cui thought no, it was too difficult.

"I don't want President Zhang to leave either. If she leaves, we all have to go to the underworld." ' Kim Seon-bi said with a sigh.

Although it is not a good idea to think this way, it is also based on my own situation.

Kim Seon-bi has been here for five hundred years, and he's been waiting for five hundred years. He didn't want him to leave like this before his regret was over.

"But President Zhang, if she leaves, we will fulfill her!"

Although Mrs. Choi didn't want Jang Man-Wol to leave before her heart was over, Jang Man-Wol was in her heart like her own child.

Although Jang Man-Wol is many years older than her.

After Jang Man-Wol walked out of Hotel del Luna, Lee Tae Hyun was waiting for her in the car.

"Let's go!" Jang Man-Wol said after he got into the car and fastened his seat belt.

Lee Tae Hyun started Genesis directly after seeing Jang Man-Wol fasten his seat belt.

The two went straight to Park In-yi's place to learn Japanese.

Park the car at the door, after Lee Tae Hyun and Jang Man-Wol get off.

Lee Tae Hyun drew an invisibility charm for Jang Man-Wol, but he didn't use it at all, just pressed his black top hat and disappeared.

"You can actually hide yourself!" Jang Man-Wol said in surprise.

Because after coming in, Jang Man-Wol found that Lee Tae Hyun was not visible at all, and Lee Tae Hyun did not use an invisibility charm.

"No, my hat is the hat of the messenger of the underworld, through which I can hide." Lee Tae Hyun explained.

"You are a human, and you have the hat of the messenger of the underworld. You don't have anything to do with the underworld, do you?" Jang Man-Wol said suspiciously.

"It doesn't matter, this is obtained by accident. I am a human, how could I have something to do with the underworld!" Lee Tae Hyun said.

"Che, got it by accident! How can I not believe it, you must be someone related to the underworld." Jang Man-Wol didn't believe what Lee Tae Hyun said at all.

If she doesn't believe it, Lee Tae Hyun has nothing to do.

He has explained it all and told the truth.

What else could it be!

"Park In-yi is in the innermost room!" Lee Tae Hyun pointed to the room in the corridor.

"These beasts!"

Jang Man-Wol said with blushing cheeks.

There are rooms on both sides of the corridor. Although the classrooms are written on them, they are private classrooms for various languages. But at this moment, an indescribable voice came from inside.

Don't even think about it to know what's going on inside!

Lee Tae Hyun is also blushing at the moment, this kind of voice is really unbearable.

"After filming, hurry up!" Lee Tae Hyun whispered.

The two walked quickly to the door of the innermost room, then drew two wall-piercing talismans and entered the room.

Not to mention, there are really a few desks inside, but although these desks are being made at the moment, they are not used for teaching, but for that kind of thing.

"¨ˇBeasts are better!" Jang Man-Wol and Lee Tae Hyun said in unison.

As soon as the two of them came in, Park Renyi and his Japanese teacher gave them a big gift.

Kind of direct!

"What are you waiting for, hurry up and shoot!"

Jang Man-Wol turned his back and urged.

Hearing this, Lee Tae Hyun quickly took out his mobile phone, turned on the camera, and started to work as a photographer.

If it wasn't for Lee Tae Hyun who had practiced Taoist exercises, he would have been unable to hold on to it by now.

After more than ten minutes of shooting, Lee Tae Hyun turned off the camera and left with Jang Man-Wol.

Looking at it like this, he couldn't hold it any longer.

"Who would have thought that this guy started less than five minutes after he arrived. He was really unprepared!"

Lee Tae Hyun muttered.

"Men are all the same, sluts!" Jang Man-Wol scolded the stalk.

"Well, you can scold him, but don't generalize, there are still good men among men, such as me!"

(Nice promise) Lee Tae Hyun pointed at himself to prove himself!

"Cut, you are the same! Profiteers, don't you have eyes straight when you see beauty!" Jang Man-Wol thought of Lee Tae Hyun's stunned look when he saw him in a black suit, just like someone who has never seen the world Like children.

"Everyone has the love of beauty. This is normal, but I was shocked because of beauty, it was a kind of appreciation and recognition, completely different from Park Renyi, he was because of the desire of the flesh, a noble, A vulgar, there is a world of difference between the two."

Lee Tae Hyun explained hurriedly.

"Powerless quibble. Man, hehe!" Jang Man-Wol said with a sneer.

Hearing this, Lee Tae Hyun stood in front of the store and said angrily, "Park In-yi, you must die!"

"What are you still doing standing there, don't you have to appreciate it again. Don't come and drive." Jang Man-Wol urged by rolling down the car's window. .

Chapter 90

"Come on now! Come on now!" Lee Tae Hyun immediately stepped into the car and started the car to leave.

"The next location, where Park Renyi's wife is."

Jang Man-Wol took out his phone and turned on the navigation.

The two followed the navigation and drove for about half an hour.

just got to the place.

"This place looks quite formal!" Lee Tae Hyun was in the car and glanced through the window.

From the outside, this massage parlour is very serious, because the decoration is not the pink style, it belongs to the classical style.

Logically speaking, such a place can't be that kind of unorthodox place.

"The more formal the place, the easier it is to hide dirt!" Jang Man-Wol said indifferently.

"This time, go down and take the evidence yourself!"

"You don't follow!"

"I'm a little tired, you can go by yourself!"

Jang Man-Wol leaned back on the seat, eyes closed, as if I was going to take a nap.

Seeing this, Lee Tae Hyun could only bite the bullet and go by himself.

Pressing the brim of the black top hat, he walked in stealthily.

After Lee Tae Hyun entered, Jang Man-Wol opened his eyes immediately and looked sleepy.

"That kind of place, the president will not go to the second time!" Jang Man-Wol said proudly.

After Lee Tae Hyun entered, he went straight to the room where Park In-yi's wife was, and as soon as he entered, Lee Tae Hyun's heart almost burst.

Both of them are impatient.

Up is a fierce battle.

Lee Tae Hyun breathed a sigh of relief, turned on the camera of his phone, pointed at the two fighting, and started shooting.

After 15 minutes of filming, Lee Tae Hyun turned off the camera and left.

These fifteen minutes were really tormenting for Lee Tae Hyun.

It's a huge test of his xinxing. If it wasn't for the advanced skills of "Zu Lingtu", it is estimated that Lee Tae Hyun would not be able to hold it.

Whenever Lee Tae Hyun wants to be shaken, there is a breeze blowing, and the wind attribute spiritual power in the body works by itself, calming Lee Tae Hyun's restless heart.

In just fifteen minutes, Lee Tae Hyun was sweating.

The shirts under the black suit were all soaked through.

Supposed to be able to squeeze out the water.

"It's done!" Lee Tae Hyun said breathlessly as he returned to the car.

"Look at the way you're out of breath, why, it's intense inside!" Jang Man-Wol said mockingly.

Lee Tae Hyun heard the words and said angrily, "You can go and see for yourself."

"Hahaha!" Jang Man-Wol covered his mouth and chuckled.

"That kind of scene, it's better for you, a profiteer, to enjoy it yourself, the president will not go."

"I don't need it, it looks disgusting!" Lee Tae Hyun fastened his seat belt and started the car.

"What do you see, you feel sick!"

"Aren't you asking this knowingly? Didn't you see what Park Renyi and his Japanese teacher did!"

"That's not detailed enough, tell me about it carefully!"

"I have it in my phone, you can see for yourself."

......

After Lee Tae Hyun backed up the video on his phone, he sent it directly to the police station and wrote a report letter.

It's definitely a big deal for two prosecutors like this to do such dirty things.

And if such two places can exist, they must be protected by big men.

Lee Tae Hyun knew that this time, he should have accidentally encountered a big boss, but Lee Tae Hyun was not afraid. Because no one knew that he existed.

"Now just sit back and watch the show!" Lee Tae Hyun said relaxedly after closing the computer.

Jang Man-Wol sat opposite Lee Tae Hyun and said, "How long will it take to see the results."

"It depends on the efficiency of the police station. If it is fast, it is estimated that there will be results in less than an hour. If it is slow, it will not produce results in two or three days."

Lee Tae Hyun said slowly.

"Hopefully, the chief of the police station is a person who is not afraid of power." Jang Man-Wol said lightly.

It's definitely a big deal for two prosecutors to do such a thing that humiliates the government's image.

The water in those two places must be very deep.

Perhaps there is a high official to protect each other, it is also possible.

No one wants to touch such a thing.

But, fortunately, the police chief of Seoul is a tough guy. In less than an hour, the Park Renyi and his wife were all arrested.

Both places were sealed off by the police.

Not only Pu Renyi and his wife, but there are many officials there.

Today is a weekend, and a weekend is really a relaxing day.

It's really a catch.

"It seems that there is hope for Mr. Wan Dave!" Lee Tae Hyun said with relief watching the urgent news on TV.

Only if these irresponsible prosecutors go down, the matter of Wan Dafu can be solved quickly.

Not only Wan Da Fu, but also many people like him can be rehabilitated.

"What do we do next? Many prosecutors have dismounted, and the prosecutor's office is already in turmoil. It is estimated that even the remaining people are in a state of anxiety." Jang Man-Wol said with champagne in his hand.

"Not necessarily!" Lee Tae Hyun shook his head lightly. "Some prosecutors are upright and will not be affected by this kind of thing. In this huge crisis, they are the ultimate beneficiaries."

No matter how messy the place is, there are also green lotus that come out of the mud and are not stained.

The most polluted place breeds the most pure people.

"I'll go out first!" Lee Tae Hyun stood up and said.

"Where?"

"Find someone and be back soon!"

"Remember to come over for dinner tonight!"

"Don't worry, I won't forget it."

Both of them are used to eating together now.

Maybe it's just two lonely people.

Lee Tae Hyun got out of Hotel del Luna, got a black mask from somewhere, put it on his face, and drove his car straight to the prosecutor's office.

Near the prosecutor's office, Lee Tae Hyun parked his car nearby. Then get out of the car, press the brim of the hat, and activate stealth.

Then, step by step, he walked to the door of the procuratorate.

I glanced at the map of the interior of the procuratorate standing at the entrance of the procuratorate.

Then walked in slowly.

Along the way, I saw many young prosecutors. Some of their faces were uneasy, some were calm, and some were sunny.

In a short period of time, Park Renyi and his wife had an inestimable impact on the procuratorate.

Lee Tae Hyun ignored this and went straight to the office of the deputy director of the prosecutor's office.

The Procuratorate has several vice-presidents, but now only this one is left, and the others are now under investigation by relevant departments.

This vice president started out as a civilian prosecutor! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
436K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
13.1K 229 87
Lu Ruanruan is an Alpha of salted fish, and her biggest wish in life is: to lie down and win, but the reality is always bad luck and nothing. The day...