๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐จ๐จ๐ง...

De Aksakiscripts

โ๐‡๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌโž. Sahil Mirza... Mai multe

Author's note
Aesthetics
Characters
Prologue
Dedication
1. First meeting
2. Alone with him
3. The Waterfall
4. The Stalker??
5. The Party
6. Jealousy and Confession
7. Midnight thoughts
8. The Date
9. The unexpected visit
10. The serious talk
11. Frustrated Haniya
12. The shocker
13. Sahil confronted Haniya
14. A day from the future~
15. Janvi and Abeer's trap
16. Lies!
17. Misunderstandings~
18. May I?
19. I need you Mr. Raina
20. Engagement?
21. So intoxicating~
22. Unveiling the hidden emotions
23. Goodbye...
24. Truth (P.T-1)
25. Truth (P.T-2)
26. I'm in love with Janvi
27. Broken pieces
28. I love you Abeer
29. Reality or Dream?
30. Confusion...
What really happened?
31. Marriage proposal?
32. Sahil's plan
33. โLet's get marriedโž
35. โAbeer ki settingโž
36. Love trap
37. The ball
38. The Wedding season
39. A night to survive
40. Mrs. & Mr. Sahil Mirza

34. Say yes!

2K 250 9
De Aksakiscripts

Hello, peeppsss!!

Here's a new chapter, but before you start reading.

Please, vote on each chapter you read from my book. That's all I ask from you guys.

Also, please check the announcements I make from time to time. There might an important info for you peeps.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

"I can't tell you how happy I am today. Congratulations Misha", Naina and Misha hugged each other. 

"Congratulations to you too, Naina", She smiled.

"Now that everything is fixed, I don't want to delay the engagement", Naina exclaimed. 

Both the families were happy after Haniya agreed to this proposal. 

"Ab hum log chalte hain, bohot saari taiyyari bhi baaki hain", Everyone stood up.

(We'll take our leave now, there's a lot of preparations to do)

"Bohot khushi hui aap log aaye", Misha smiled holding Naina's hands.

(We're so glad you people came)

As the families exchanged pleasantries and well wishes, Naina turned to Haniya with a bright smile.

"My dear Haniya, today you made me so happy by saying yes to our proposal. I can't wait to officially make you my daughter-in-law", Haniya smiled as Naina caressed her cheek.

Haniya looked down feeling shy.

"Thank you Auntie", She said. 

With that, Sahil's family rose to their feet, ready to take their leave. As they bid farewell to Haniya's family, there was an undeniable sense of excitement and joy in the air.

"Until we meet again", Niana said, engulfing Haniya in a warm hug.

"Until we meet again", She replied as they both pulled away.

As they promised, the Mirza family turned to the exit, taking their leave. Sahil suddenly turned around giving her a wink with his charming smile.

With the promise of a future filled with love and happiness, Haniya blushed as she watched Sahil's car disappear into sight. Haniya smiled feeling blessed to have found her soulmate and to have the love and support of both families as they embarked on this new journey together.

Haniya walked into the living room with a loud sigh as everybody followed her. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!", Aiza screamed in excitement and happiness tightly hugging her sister.

"Aiza stop screaming!", Aaryan said.

"Not now Baba! I'm so so so happy right now!!", Aiza couldn't stop smiling at this point and the same goes with others.

"Yeah yeah! We get your excitement, now calm down", Misha said as everybody sat down.

"Didi got married, and now Haniya will get married. God knows when It'll be my turn", Ahaan sighed sadly.

"Bas bas, dramebaaz. Mujhe sab pata hai", Misha gave him a side eye.

(That's it, gimmick. I know everything)

Ahaan cleared his throat at his mother's comment, making Haniya laugh.

"Mama, I'll go and call Sameer. He was asking about Haniya", Misha nodded as Aiza excused herself.

As the silence fell into the room, Misha and Aaryan looked at their daughter smiling as their hearts bloomed with happiness. 

"Kitni jaldi badi ho gayi na hamari beti, Aaryan", Misha said as her eyes teared up making Haniya smile sadly.

(Our daughter, Aryan, has grown up so quickly)

"Bas kariye Misha, kuch aansu vidaai ke liye bhi bachake rakhiye", Aaryan chuckled trying to lighten the mood, even though his heart beat with so many emotions.

(Stop it Misha, save some tears for farewell too)

"Mama! Don't", Haniya kneeled in front of her mother. She wiped Misha's tears and kept her head on her lap.

Misha sniffed, caressing her head. 

"Meri pyaari beti", Misha kissed her head.

(My beautiful daughter)

"Emotional toh aap dono aise ho rahe hain jaise abhi Hani ki vidaai ho rahi hai", Ahaan shook his head making them chuckle. 

(Both of you are getting emotional as if Hani is getting married right now)

"Hmm, beta ji aapko toh mein Hani ki vidaai ke waqt dekhungi", Misha squinted her eyes at him.

(Hmm, son, I will see you at the time of Hani's farewell)

"Dekh lena, mein konsa rone waala hu. Mein toh aur khush hone wala hu", He smirked. But in reality, in his heart, he was scared to lose his sister. He can't even imagine when she'll be gone from this house forever. 

(You can see, I am not going to cry. I am going to be so much happier)

"Hmm hmm, we'll see", She said. 

Suddenly, Haniya's phone started ringing.

"I'll take this call", She said standing up as she left the room to go to her backyard.

She confusingly looked at the caller ID.

"Abeer? Why is he calling?", She blabbered confusingly until she remembered her dream, her eyes widened in horror.

She hesitantly picked up the call.

"Hello", She waited for the reply.

"Hey, Haniya!", She frowned at his chirpy but nervous voice. 

"Uhm- Umm- Haniya, congratulations! Bhai told me about your marriage proposal", He said. He seemed in a bit hurry. Haniya chuckled confusingly.

"Haha! Thank you, Abeer", She replied.

"Haniya, actually I was wondering if we could meet somewhere", He said. 

Is he going to say the same thing he said in my dream?- She thought.

She thought for a while before answering.

"Ok, umm- you can text me the place and time", She said.

"Ok ok! Thanks", Before she could say anything, he hung up the call.

She looked at her screen confusingly. 

"What a weirdo", She blabbered.

She sighed heavily slipping off her slippers. She sat on the grass closing her eyes as the wind brushed her face. Several thoughts were going on in her mind. She was excited, yet nervous. A sense of exhilaration mingled with a hint of apprehension, as she pondered the new chapter awaiting her.

Questions danced in her mind, each vying for attention. Would she be able to adapt to the changes that marriage would bring? What dreams and aspirations would they pursue together? And, perhaps most importantly, would their love withstand the trials and tribulations that life inevitably brings?

Lost in contemplation, Haniya found solace in the tranquility of her backyard, knowing that whatever challenges lay ahead, she would face them with courage and resilience. For in this moment of quiet reflection, she felt a deep sense of conviction that, together, they could overcome anything that life threw their way. 

Suddenly her phone rang indicating a text. She picked it up looking at the text from Abeer.

"Seems like he's in a hurry", She said reading the time and place where he wanted to meet her. 

MEANWHILE

"She is the girl I'm talking about", Abeer told his mother showing Janvi's picture.  

"Hmm, She's pretty. You both will look good with each other", His mother said making him happy.

"So? You'll talk to her mother, right?", He asked in curiosity. He looked at his mother with hopeful eyes. 

"I'll talk to her but the most important thing is that you should talk to this girl first. Get to know her, and find out if she feels the same as you. Then I'll see", Hearing his mother, he sighed heavily.

She's right. I don't even know if she knows about me- He thought

"You're right. I'll look out for her", He said. His mother nodded smiling at him. 

"But I gotta say, both of my son's choices are best", She chuckled caressing his cheek. 

"Mummy, don't tell dad about this. At least, until I settle everything", He said.

"Don't worry, just focus on yourself", She said. He nodded,

"I've some work, I'll get going", He stood up, exiting the house. 

He made his way to his car as he settled in. There were a lot of things going on in his head, there was a lot for him to settle. 

"Just say yes, please"

__________________________________________________________

Hello, peeeppss!

Here's chapter 33.

Ik It's short, but just bear with it please.

let me remind you again, please announcements dekh liya karo, there could be something important.

I hope you like it!

And if you did then please give it a star and drop your thoughts about it in the comment section.

Please do follow, vote, and comment!

Your one follow, one vote and one comment can make someone's day!

Also, you can follow me on Instagram for spoilers and edits. You can check the link from my bio and I'll drop my username below.

liliyaixe

Enjoy~

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

48.5K 2K 33
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...
3.4M 189K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
83.3K 3K 32
||Book 1|| โ™กAliasha Rathoreโ™ก ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
202K 15.6K 48
A Clumsy girl, crushing over a guy since 4 years yet never talked to him. Now, when finally she has his attention, her crazy and unfiltered self is o...