I Own A Pawn Shop Next To The...

By scarletletter18

Lee Tae Hyun inherited the family's pawn shop, and there is nothing wrong with everything in the world. And n... More

Chapter 1 Mysterious Pawn System
Chapter 2 Guest, How Long Have You Been Dead
Chapter 3 The First Order Is Successful
Chapter 4 Robbing Jang Man-Wol For Business
Chapter 5 Profiteer Lee Tae Hyun
Chapter 6 Don't Sell, Only Trade
Chapter 7 Pindao Realized Early In The Morning That You Are Not Human
Chapter 8: More Than 1,300 Years Old
Chapter 9 Selling Linxi
Chapter 10 Angels And Demons
Chapter 11 Red String Bracelet
Chapter 12 Someone Else
Chapter 13 Do You Want It?
Chapter 14 I'm About To Make A Decision
Chapter 15 The Simple Little Boss
Chapter 16 Stay Away From The Pit Of Jang Man-Wol
Chapter 17 Fate
Chapter 18 Afraid Of Your Death
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Magic?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Can't Be Exempted From Bills
Chapter 23 Sanqing Fire Talisman
Chapter 24 The Cunning Woman
Chapter 25 Bad Woman
Chapter 26 Novice Protection Period
Chapter 27 The Spell Of Gathering Wealth
Chapter 28 Coquettish Bitches
Chapter 29 What A Coward
Chapter 30 To Follow Or Not To Follow
Chapter 31 Gambles Your Life
Chapter 32 Are You Going To Lose?
Chapter 33 There Is A God Who Raises His Head Three Feet
Chapter 34 He Committed Suicide
Chapter 35 I'm Not Interested In Money
Chapter 36 Have You Fallen In Love With Yuan Qinghua?
Chapter 37 Born To Be A Human Being, Worthy Of A Human Being
Chapter 38 The Principles Of Li's Pawn
Chapter 39 She Is My President
Chapter 40: Quietly Leaving
Chapter 41 He Is A Guest
Chapter 42 You Are Really Not Human
Chapter 43 Special Guests
Chapter 44 The President Is Not In The House
Chapter 45 Tell The Truth
Chapter 46: Plum Blossom Footprints
Chapter 47 Young People, They All Understand
Chapter 48 Tiger Roar
Chapter 50 Big Flowers
Chapter 51 Ancestral Spirit Map
Chapter 52 New Business
Chapter 53 The Secret
Chapter 54 The Gambler
Chapter 55: Sanqing Temporary Talisman
Chapter 56 Sadness
Chapter 57 Kim Jun Hyun Package
Chapter 58: There Is A New Business
Chapter 59 Gasping
Chapter 60: The Use Of Wind Mysterious Skills
Chapter 61 The Gambler Is Here Again
Chapter 62 Death Of A Gambler
Chapter 63: I Know It All, I Know It All
Chapter 64: Rat
Chapter 65 Dragon Pattern Gold Cup
Chapter 66 Doing Miscellaneous For Me
Chapter 67 The Ruler
Chapter 68 The Bronze Mirror Of Ominous Objects
Chapter 69 I Didn't See Anything
Chapter 70 Beg Me
Chapter 71 Similar Flowers
Chapter 72 Medicine Red Clothes
Chapter 73 Plum Blossoms
Chapter 74 Healing
Chapter 75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90

Chapter 49 The Tiger Is Coming

7 1 0
By scarletletter18

"You left your own mind, so that the tiger can read your mind, and then come to you? But you are sure that the tiger can read your mind, you must know that it is a beast spirit, and there are still differences between humans and beasts. Yes." Jang Man-Wol doesn't think that just one talisman in Lee Tae Hyun district can make the tiger obey.

Tigers in zoos sometimes hurt people, not to mention this kind of beast spirit.

"Let's just wait and see. The matter here is settled. Let's go!" Lee Tae Hyun didn't say anything to Jang Man-Wol.

Jang Man-Wol wanted to ask again, but Lee Tae Hyun had already started the car. Even if he wanted to ask, Lee Tae Hyun probably wouldn’t say anything, so Jang Man-Wol could only hold back his curiosity.

Soon after returning to Hotel del Luna, Lee Tae Hyun parked the car and said, "Now President Zhang can go inside and take a look."

Lee Tae Hyun said such a sentence, and Jang Man-Wol didn't understand what it meant.

Just got out of the car suspiciously, and went back to Hotel del Luna.

Lee Tae Hyun followed behind Jang Man-Wol and entered the Hotel del Luna.

As soon as he walked to the corridor, Jang Man-Wol was stunned, "Wow!"

"It turned out that it was put here!"

I saw that a wall that was originally blank is now replaced by a painting.

Changbai Mountain Landscape Painting!

President Yu's landscape painting of Changbai Mountain is currently hanging in Hotel del Luna in Jang Man-Wol.

"You actually put this painting here."

This is something that Jang Man-Wol did not expect, and such a painting is, in any case, valuable.

But Lee Tae Hyun put this picture in her Hotel del Luna, which really surprised Jang Man-Wol, what about the talking profiteer?

When did you lose your money so generously.

"My shop is a bit small, and I can't fit this painting. Besides, this painting is made by people today, so it doesn't fit the classical style of my shop."

Li's pawn style is classical.

Huanghuali's Taishi chair, red sandalwood dressing box, these are the things in his shop, so this Changbai Mountain landscape painting is cheaper than Jang Man-Wol.

"This Changbai Mountain landscape painting seems to be the Changbai Mountain landscape painting when we communicated at the beginning." Goo Chan-seong walked over and said.

"That's right, it's that one!" Lee Tae Hyun nodded, "Now this painting is here for the time being. If there is a suitable buyer, sell it."

"Okay, I will!" Goo Chan-seong said.

"We'll split the money from the sale!" Jang Man-Wol stretched out five fingers and gestured.

Lee Tae Hyun also extended five fingers in response.

After all, Jang Man-Wol discovered this Changbai Mountain landscape painting. If Jang Man-Wol hadn't seen the tiger claw in the shape of a plum blossom, Lee Tae Hyun would not have been able to determine so quickly who the real culprit was.

If Jang Man-Wol hadn't discovered this Changbai Mountain landscape painting, Lee Tae Hyun would not have known what the real purpose of the beast spirit was.

So, this transaction was largely facilitated by Jang Man-Wol.

Many key points were found by Jang Man-Wol.

Therefore, this time, the income is divided into 50% and 50% with Jang Man-Wol, which is not a loss.

It should be.

"Wait for tonight, the beast spirit is here." Lee Tae Hyun said lightly.

As long as the beast spirit comes here, Lee Tae Hyun will be sure to subdue.

"Then it's up to you tonight!" Jang Man-Wol looked at the landscape painting on Changbai with a look of satisfaction, she didn't need the money now.

In her hand, there is 6.7 billion gifted by Lee Tae Hyun, enough for her to spend for a while.

Therefore, she is not in a hurry to sell this Changbai Mountain landscape painting.

Hanging it here can also enhance her hotel taste.

"Beast spirit? What is this?" Goo Chan-seong has only been a hotel manager here for two days, and he is still not familiar with some things!

"You don't need to understand this for a while, you will know it tonight." Jang Man-Wol said with a smile.

Some things, just talking about it, can't make people understand, only when you really see it can you know what's going on.

This is the truth of practice.

When Lee Tae Hyun heard the words, he just smiled and didn't speak. It is estimated that tonight will be another frightening night for Goo Chan-seong.

When the moon was empty, Lee Tae Hyun sat at the door of Hotel del Luna.

A tiger-shaped black shadow lingered around the hotel for a long time.

What does it seem to be determining?

After walking back and forth for a few laps, it slowly walked to the door of the hotel.

Lee Tae Hyun sat at the door, waiting for it to come.

"Wow!" The soft roar of the tiger made all the ghosts here hear it.

"It's the cry of a tiger!"

"How come there are tigers here?"

"Could it be that a tiger ran out?"

There was a lot of talk in the hotel!

Gu Canxin, the head of the room, and Kim Seon-bi were all in the lobby of the hotel. When the tiger roared, they heard it right away.

"Go to the president, she must know what's going on?" The guest room manager was still calm, knowing this kind of thing, it was Jang Man-Wol who had the most experience in dealing with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 150 35
Zero Xavalde is the definition of a perfect principal. His perfect jawline. Long and rooted hands are what really attract women. Kayne Morelos is a m...
3.4K 99 6
Chen Yi traveled through another world and participated in a program that simulates committing crimes and solving crimes. He and a mischievous beauti...
1.3M 53.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC