DESTROYED FAMILY

By parthjaya

Dont want to hurt anyone feeling.A destroyed family because of a incident. The family which should be happy... More

protagonists
prologue
chapter~1.mischievous abhira♥
chapter~2.hate💔
chapter3~draupadi jealous♥
chapter4~abhira and lakshmana friendships ♥
chapter5~kunti♥
chapter6~tapasya♥
chapter7~Punishment♥
chapter8~how could they ♥
chapter9~hurt her again♥
chapter10~embrace ♥
chapter11~love in pool♥
chapter12~kalapradhshan 1♥
chapter13~kalapradhshan 2♥
chapter14~the Truth♥
chapter15~occassion♥
chapter16~his pain♥
chapter18~her broken heart💔
chapter19~The Feast♥
new update♥
chapter 20~THE BLOOMING LOVE❤
chapter 21~sacrifice♥
chapter 22~mayapur♥
chapter 23~broken yet healing♥
chapter~24 reunion♥
chapter25~Joyful moment♥
chapter26~father emotions♥
chapter27~JELAOUSY AT PEAK♥
new update♥
chapter28~BRAVE SUBHADRA♥
chapter29~CURSE💔
new book
chapter30~YUVRAJ ABHISHEK♥

chapter17~fever and helpless ♥

1K 60 13
By parthjaya

Next morning.

Pandavas and other were at court except  abhira abhi   Yaudheya Niramitra Sarvaga Suhotra arjun.

Arjun opened his eyes and rubbed it and look at door he take relief breath as the door is close means subhadra is present in room he see renu is coming he ask her to keep an eyes on subhadra he will get ready and come. Renu nodded.

Arjun get ready and goes to court but before an talk could start a solider came and said"dwarikadhish shri krishna with his wife and maharaj balram has arrived".

Tense filled in sabha. Everyone goes at entrance. Abhi and abhira get the news of there arrival they left to goes to subhadra chamber to tell her .

At entrance

Everyone were present first balram chariot came all get scared seeing his angry not angry most angry face all think today they have to face wrath of yadav but they relief that krishna has came but seeing krishna angry expression make them feel weak and scared.

Krishna get up from his seat and look at them angrily.

Seeing krishna angry face make Arjun lowered his eye. Krishna Rukmini get down from the chariot balram also get down. They walk near them.

Draupadi move forward to greet him but krishna rukmini balram didn't reply.

Draupadi look at Arjun and other pandavas they came and try to greer him but Krishna stop"today I can't accept you pranipat rajkumar Arjun till the time I didn't meet my sister and she forgive you all".

Renu came forward and greeted him . Krishna balram Rukmini nodded there head to her.

Krishna ask with moist eyes"where is my sister".

Renu said"she is her room didn't open her door once she close at night ".

Krishna said" My sister has close the door of her heart how will she open the door of room".

Balram ask"say kanha did you still think that he"ponting towards Arjun"is best choice for my sister he is failled as a husband kanha I can't left my sister to suffer more you were the one who though he is best for our gudiya today result is front of I never want my sister be anyones co wife but after marrying him she get 3 co wife she become his 4 wife still I thought it my sister wish I accept it he can't give her throne I accept that also kanha but today he fail to save her respect his first wife and his thrid son has insulted my sister a lot now I need to stop this today I will take my sister with me back and we will break every relation with hastinapur people. "

Krishna look at Arjun angrily and said"what every my sister wish will be I will accept it dau".

Before another discussion start abhi and abhira came running towards Krishna and balram they hug balram together than Krishna then rukmini.

Abhi said"mamashree come you only tell mata to open door".looking at Krishna and balram.

Krishna balram rukmini move towards subhadra room . Everyone followed them.

They were little away from they chamber when Krishna balram rukmini stop seeing them stop everyone stop.

Krishna said"ruchi I am like your friend na a friend always shared his pain with his friend today I had came to take shares in you pain".

Then Krishna action door to get open with his eyes. And door get open

They move inside the chamber and find subhadra sitting on floor her hand was leaning on bed her face has become little pale because of crying a lot.

Balram goes near his sister seeing her face and dried tears on cheeck making him fell on his knee he take her face in his palm and hug her and cried, suddenly he feel subhadra didnt response he broke the hug and see her eyes are closed. He tapped her cheeks but she didn't wake up.

Balram said"get up chitra what happened why are you not opening your eyes get up your brothers are here sister are here you childrens are here get up".

Kunti goes near them she get her temperature and said "putra balram subhadra is have high fever ".

Balram said" Bau call rajvadha fast".

Kunti nodded. Balram made subhadra laid on bed an sit beside her. Abhi hug Krishna and siad"mamashree tell na mata to open her eyes why she is not open her eyes".

Krishna whipped his tears and said"abhi dont cry ruchi have fever and she is tired she is taking rest. "

Abhira hug rukmini. Abhira and rukmini Krishna rukmini sit besides subhadra. Arjun was really tensed for his love but balram didn't allow anyone to come near his sister as he has lose all the trust.

Rajvadha came and checked subhadra and said"as there is not chance of rain in winter season so there is not chance because of rain rajkumaari subhadra has fell I'll may be because  crying a lot and because of that she get fever and she fell dizzy may be she didn't ate anything so after rajkumaari wake up make her ate some food and let her take rest and gave this medicine after having food".giving medicine to abhi.

Rajvadha left from there.

Kunti bring a bowl full of cold water and a piece of cloths. Abhi take it from her and dip the piece of cloth in water and after that keep it on subhadra head he does this for 15 time. Balram caressed her head. Krishna rubbed subhadra feet. Rukmini rubbed subhadra hand. Abhira rubbed her other hand hand.

Kunti was looking at them with admiration.other were watching them. Arjun was not able to see her in this condition in mind"how much helpless i am I can't even take care of her during her sickness I can't able to save her self respect didn't able to stop the insult which draupadi did of her bharta balram is right I am failed as a husband ".tears flowed from his eyes. Vatsala came and said"i will take care ".

Arjun nodded. Vatsala smiled at goes near subhadra.

After 1 prahar subhadra open her eyes to see her brother rukmini her children and also pandava patni except draupadi and   Yaudheya Niramitra Sarvaga Suhotra surrounding her. She get up.abhi and abhira help her to get up. Subhadra peck there forehead and caressed there cheeks. She look at balram who eyes were filled with tears she move close to him and hug him and let her tears flowed from her eyes . Balram caressed her head he kiss her hair little and siad"I am here don't worry ok".

Subhadra nodded. She hug rukmini then her bhrata Krishna. He hug her and rubbed her back to calm her down as he feel his chest getting wet. Krishna broke the hug and tugged her hair behind her ears and pecked her forehead. Subhadra look at him with moist and tired eyes.

Suddenly she again faint. Krishna hold her and made her laid down. Krishna ask kunti to bring some food she Nodded at bring it. Krishna sprinkle water on subhadra face. She open her eyes her eyes were red and tired Krishna made her sit and made her drink juice. Subhadra didn't agreed first but abhi made her to drink as he can easily handle her mother stubbornness as he is more stubborn than her.

Renu came with wet cloth she whipped subhadra face with it. Subhadra noticed everyone were standing in room at some point her eyes meet Arjun but she look aside bheem consoled arjun. Nakul yudhishthir sahdev exchange glances.

Balram feed her but because of fever the food was tasteless for her.after balram was done he pass her medicine.

Subhadra said"bharta juice and food was ok but not now this medicine it must taste bitter".

Balram didn't know he should smile seeing her childness or cry seeing her tears.

Balram said"but it will decrease you fever".subhadra pout at last take medicine.

Abhi hold her mother face in his place and kiss her forehead and hug her tighly. Subhadra said"abhi I am having fever you should not hug me dear or you will get fever".

Abhi said"let's it be mata I don't to say away from you".

Subhadra caressed his hair and said"but abhi ... Couldn't continue as abhira also hug her.

Subhadra caressed there head. After sometime they broke hug.

Balram said"now take rest".

Abhi made her laid down and tapped her forehead how she use to do when he use to have sick.

Abhira hold her mother hand tightly. Rukmini balram Krishna sit on bed beside subhadra. Kunti stand there seeing them.

After sometime subhadra sleep.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 9.8K 53
𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊💎 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢�...
8.9K 579 32
arjun and subhadra story in kalyug. all know about arjun and subhadra character in mahabharat but what happened when the reborn in kalyug how will b...
64.1K 3.5K 53
𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛...
29K 934 26
This is a fanfiction of Subhadra, my favourite character from the Mahabharat. From days of kanyakul to becoming Arjuna's wife , this book has it all...