GREY DECEPTION โ™ก

By anksriv

๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐‘๐„๐˜ โ™ก . A shiver ran down to her b... More

๐Ÿ’œ Coming Soon ๐Ÿ’œ
Introduction
Genesis ๐Ÿ’œ
Min and Giggles ๐Ÿ’œ
College ๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ โค
Rules โค
An Evening ๐Ÿ’œ
First day ๐Ÿ’œ
โคPaper balls ๐Ÿ’œ
Revelation ๐Ÿ’œ
Stay Away๐Ÿ’œ
Plan ๐Ÿ’œ
Bonfire ๐Ÿ’œ
Mis happening โค
๐Ÿ’œTears โค
Mine โค
Villain โค
Puzzle โค
Convinced โค
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY โค
Envision โค
Reappear ๐Ÿ’œ
Forgive โค
Relinquish๐Ÿ’œ
Admonish ๐Ÿ’œโค
Expiate ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œProm โค
โค SUGAR โค
Demented โค
Dream ๐Ÿ’œ
Evanesce ๐Ÿ’œ
Seized ๐Ÿ’œ
โคCASAMIENTOโค
Whoreโค
Double faced โค
Not love โค
Belongs to me โค
Distressed โค
Miss me โค
Incense โค
Solicitudeโค
Exploiter โค
Park Jimin โค
Warning โค
Possesiveness โค
Right or Wrong? ๐Ÿ”žโค
Like always โค
Chance โค
Damaged โค
Divulge โค
Investigation โค
Prerequisite โค
โค FINISHED โค
His Words โค
Pitiful โค
Ramen Night โค
Auction โค
Publicize โค
Daisy โค
Decisive โค
โค AMOR โค
Reality โค
Salvation โค
Soul Kissโค
Love Rendezvous โค
Reward โค๐Ÿ”ž
Actuality โค
Gaiety โค
Cheaterโค
โคShare yourselfโค๐Ÿ”ž
Mistake โค
โคFlower rings โค
Crackedโค๐Ÿ”ž
Beloved โค
Hecticโค
Not yet โค๐Ÿ”ž
Ciggarette ๐Ÿ”žโค
Life Teeming โค
โคDECEPTION โค
Three โค
โค THEIR REPRISAL โค
Intermission โค
Little Love โค
Usโค
Strike back โค
Horror โค๐Ÿ”ž
Resuscitateโค
โคElated Ending โค
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

โค EXTREMITY โค

1.3K 120 34
By anksriv

Yn POV

My smile faded and turned into a frightened expression when jin started to pant heavily and speak.

" Yn, jungkook"

My heart dropped at his tone he was appearing so stressed. Oh god what has happened? Jungkook went to meet the clients now what happened, does he loss the contract ? Speak jin please.

" Jungkook what? What happened to him? "

I asked in panicking voice only to gain a sound of honk from the phone. I can hear him swigging the wad before speaking.

" Jungkook, he is abducted by his fake driver who hijacked his car when he was going to meet the clients. Being suspicious he intelligently send us his location but now we lost it. It got stuck in the abandoned area of city. "

I felt my body goes cold and hands started to shiver. Not again god, not again i can bear to lose someone i love, i have to save him. My chain of thought broke when jin stated the other miserable prediction of his.

" And we are thinking, yoongi is behind it"

No, yoongi can never go to this level, he was never like this. What got into him, it was a old story . He must have moved on from it.

" Jin.. Please send me his location "

I asked, i dont have time to think, no matter where he is i will go and save him, he saved me so many times now it's my turn. Even if i have to confront yoongi today.

" You are not going there alone"

Jin said in stern voice but all the voices of world got mute because now all i want to hear my man saying he is fine. I need to go, he has to be safe for sake of our love, for sake of our son.

" Just do it, jin, please "

I pleaded, tears were continuously pouring out of my eyes, why can't we just live a peaceful life? Why do we have to face this?

" I am sending you but don't go there please, we are on our way , it will take us less than two hours to reach there "

Two hours? I can't wait for that long. Jin was constantly telling me it is dangerous to go there alone but i am not going to listen him. I will go no matter where to save him.

" Please, fast"

I pleaded and hung up the call. It was all going well, the last few months we lived together were not less than a, festival. We fell in love, those intimacy, those promises, welcoming jun and having a family all the dreams started to collapse in front of my eyes.

After that one phone call.

My chin was wobbling, and tears were not ready to stop. I slowly peaked at my baby who was playing with his bird toy. I silently burst out crying, putting my head on the steering wheel.

What am i going to do now?

How will i manage?

All these questions were making me feel vulnerable but a flame of determination was still burning in my heart. That flame was testifying to the love we hold for each other and if it needed to be proven today i will go to any level to prove it.

My phone tinged with notifications and it was from jin who texted me the location.

Location where jungkook was abducted by his fake driver.

I put it on the gps and fortunately it was just two kilometers away from the location my car was parked. I gulped reversing my car and started driving towards the location.

After twenty minutes and taking few wrong turned i was standing in a horrific location where no one can be scene only a big abandoned warehouse, littered with steel and trash can be scene.

I was about to go out when i remembered, jun is also with me. My heart sank to my stomach, i can't leave him here , i can't take him inside. It was a worst dilemma for me to choose.

It would be dangerous to leave him here what if any animal attack him or someone kidnap him. It would be dangerous inside too but atleast his mother and father would be there to protect him.

I finally decided to take him with me. I was not that strong to leave my baby here all alone, in just a car. I got out, running towards his seat, he smiled looking at me while i just want to sob.

" Jun, you appa will be fine right? "

I asked, unbuckling the child security seat , taking him in my embrace. He looked at me with his innocent eyes and nodded , he was small but acted like he understand everything.

" Appa"

He cheered, i licked my lips and felt more courageous after holding jungkook's replica in my arms. Both of them are my strength and i need to procure it.

I traced the area with my eyes and literally there was no one , not even any guards protecting the building. I slowly took my step, even though i was feared yet desperate to see him all ok.

It was dark there, i took out my phone to switch on the torch and silencing it, in case someone calls and we got handled. I kept on moving forward with my fast heartbeat.

And after few more steps i saw the light coming out from a big room which was secured by few shelves. A man was standing on the opposite direction but to my fate his phone rang and he walked out. He must be the one who ditched him.

I came out from my hiding place and checked on jun who was doing fine till now, not even once he produced any sound which could led us in trouble.

I patted his back and smiled weakly at my power, whom i am holding tight in my arm, i am afraid but being a mother and wife i need to courageous enough to return my son his father even if have die in this process.

Tears were making my eyes hazy but i need to concentrate, i can't be weak now, as i was thinking all of this suddenly i heard sound of muffled gun shot , reflexively i put my hands on the ear of jun who was unbothered may be because of my presence.

I gulped, looking in the direction from where that sound erupted and found a back of man facing me. I slowly bend down hiding behind the open shelves and to see a good vision of what happening inside.

I carefully, leaned forward to listening, my eyes slowly looked around and it was like my soul returned to my body watching jungkook sitting there all fine

But what i saw made my blood go cold and my mind fazed with the thought of what jin predicted which led me to stay here and hear them.

Yes it was Yoongi .

••••••••••

Author POV

" You think only you are the player, jeon jungkook? "

Yoongi exclaimed in his cold dangerous voice but the man sitting in front of him was completely unfazed. He was not that easy fish to caught up with he can only be abducted if he wanted.

Jungkook remember the time he sat inside the car to reach the client's office but he found something was strange, he looked at the face of driver from rear view mirror and found he was not the one.

He send his location to all of his friends geniusly and asked them to take care of his wife and son untill he returns. He send his location in case he get in problem so they can be known to place where to save him from.

He didn't speak to driver but called Yn to talk to her, her voice was giving him strength to deal with enemies. He was contented that she was leaving for daegu and there was no need to bother her .

But unfortunately his desperate friend jin told her about everything and now she was standing beside him like a pillar not caring about anything in this world.

"Coach! The games your are playing now, i bored up from them"

Jungkook said, putting his one leg over another as if he was captivator. Completely chilled, ready to deal with what ever will be going to happen.

Yoongi's blood boiled watching him so cool and relaxes. He didn't expect this, he thought if he threatened him in jungkook's own manner he would feel the fear and ask for forgiveness.

" What else we can expect from a gangster like you? Who's whole empire is build on the graves of innocent people. "

Yoongi seethed but it didn't affected jungkook he was a easy person to get manipulated and start roaring over something he knew, he was aware what he did in past and why yoongi was so raged.

" Just like my grandfather "

He added, making jungkook laugh loudly. Yoongi was astonished for a second but gained his composure because dealing with someone like jungkook is not really easy.

" Hilarious!"

Jungkook exclaimed but soon his aura darken when he leaned forward looking directly at the man standing in front of him with his siren eyes .

" If you think your grandfather was innocent, you are completely under misconception from begining. "

He growled as he witness the worst face of his grandfather how much of the betrayer he was when it comes to his profit only.

Yoongi heard him but was not ready to believe him, he knew his grandfather was wrong at some aspects but he was not completely culprit. All his grandfather wanted was his best, that's why he wished  , yoongi to enter the business and handle everything.

" Huhh! Just because we were going to fly high in the architecture industry you use your wicked techniques and killed him "

Yoongi snapped unknown to the fact that business was never the reason for jungkook killing his grandfather, he was infuriated because he hurt the love of his life so many times. So many times she cried for her father who was tortured by him.

It was just his revenge on his grandfather for every tears she cried

" After this childishness of yours go and watch the cctv footage of the day i murdered him. Then you will know the true face of your so called innocent grandfather. "

Jungkook told him in calm voice. Yoongi was the one who suffered because of him and his mischievous plans so he was responsible to know the truth. Because till now he was just aware of half of the truth.

" Childish? Childish is you, who can kill someone for fun or can snatch away someone else's love"

Yoongi remembers how beautiful his and YN's relationship was before the arrival of this man. Who did so many sins just make his life a hell. He snatched away the only comforting person of his life.

" You are reason, why Yn started to hate me, you are the reason we separated now, she don't even trust me. For which i am never going to forgive you"

He gritted his teeth, but his eyes averted towards the door from where aera entered with a smirk plastered on her face as if she won the game.

" She doesn't hate you, she is a woman of pride, but for you, she knelt down so many times not caring about her self esteem. But you , you lost her trust and her"

Jungkook not even see aera, every other woman except his wife was just a statue for him. But this gesture of jungkook made aera's smirk lossen up, she never faced something like this, it was always people giving her more than attention she deserved and here he was not even glancing at her.

" Oh really, who needs that girl's trust when she , herself was a cheater "

Aera interruptted gaining a glare from both the men . She gulped and decided to keep silence for sake of her life.

All the eyes fell on jungkook when he got up from that chair, looking at his watch casually and announced

" Fine, if all this is cleared, i have to leave, my wife must be waiting for me"

'My wife' . Those word made yoongi lost his mind, and the way jungkook was taking him so easily was indigestible for him. With his sudden wave of anger he took out his gun and pointed at his chest.

" You are leaving but for hell"

Yoongi threatened, holding the gun by his both the hands. Aera felt so satisfied and excited watching the man he hates going to die very soon.

" Are you sure this is the correct way of holding a gun? "

Jungkook bullied him with a laugh making yoongi more furious. He was taking him for so low. But jungkook just wanted to humiliate him , how he always did to his wife.

" I don't know, but one thing i am sure about is i will correct the mistake of past by killing you. "

Yoongi growled, again adjusting the target but now jungkook was looking at him with his dark siren eyes, interpreting the past mistakes.

" Don't worry she will forget you, i will marry her and erase all these two years from her life.

And one more thing, that son of yours i will take care of him also as my son, and mould him into a good man not a bastard like you"

Yoongi smirked while aera's face went pale, how can he say that, he would not marry her after killing jungkook. How could he do that to her, she gave her everything to him?

Jungkook was now at the verge of bursting out, taking the name of his wife and son was too much to endure for him. His son was a cub and a coward man like yoongi can never parent the regal cub son of a lion.

" Goodbye, jeon jungkook "

Yoongi smirked more viciously before pulling the trigger and shoot the man standing across him before thinking twice. Aera's gaze was fixed at jungkook , she gasped hearing the sound of gun and clutched her ears

But, soon the smirk of yoongi dropped and aera's eyes widen in shock, witnessing the scene in front . They both never expected this no even in dream.

Jungkook was about to take the bullet on his chest when a body got wrapped around his big one, facing him . His eyes scanned the face and it was most unexpected person he ever thought.

It was none other than his wife, his sugar.

His hands instinctively gripped around her fragile body to keep her close, when her facial expressions changed from hurt to a smile. Jungkook was unable to understand what has happened? How she appeared out of no where and took that bullet on an inch below her shoulded.

"Didn't I tell you i will die first? "

No.

That's what his soul and mind screamed watching her body clinging on his, all hurt yet smiling. He looked at his palm which was covered in blood that's when his body started to tremble.

For the first time jungkook was feeling his tears, the fear of loosing her was hazing his mind. He just wanted to take her and run away but his feet got glued to the floor.

" Sugar, why? "

Tears were brimming in her eyes continuously looking at her love, maybe for the last time. She traced her hand on his face, sensing his warmth maybe for the last time.

She slowly turned her head to look back with her scrunching nose because of erupting pain on her back. Gazing at the man who was still in shock, a pistol in his hand fell down and body was shivering watching the horrific tragedy.

" How lucky i am feeling right now. I am dying by my best friend's bullet in the arms of my love."

She smiled but that didn't last for too long as she spit the blood out of her mouth. Her mind started to feel dizzy and legs started to give up.

" No, please, don't do this to me..." 

Her rough and tough husband who was cruel, devil and what not , was crying his eyes out watching her in such situation, his mind stopped working. He was just wishing to die with her, she can't leave him alone she promised.

" Sugar... Please stay.. Pl... "

His  shaky words died when two gun shoots were heard in the hall again and his time, jungkook's grey coat was coated in red colour of his blood near his shoulder.

Aera gasped memorising the snipper she hired being blinded in retaliation to kill jungkook as she thought yoongi would let him go but she wants him to die today. That snipper saluted her before leaving but she was completely feeling not right about it.

Jungkook was in unbearable pain but satisfied that the wish of his to die with her was heard so soon. Now he won't be again a love deprived person without his wife.

A few droplets of blood got on the face of Yn but before she could react to anything, they both apprehended the most loving voice for their ears but sadly today it was not cheerful.

" Eomma"

A crying baby quickly crawled on the rough surface of the floor, which was scattered with harmful litters but being innocent he just wanted to be close to his beloved parents.

Their legs gave up looking at the bundle of joy of their life, crying and hurting himself. They would never let this happen if they were fine but today they were compelled.

With a loud thud they both fell on the floor, jungkook's arms were still wrapped around her body protectivly where as her weak hands were in the air to touch the piece of her heart for one last time.

" J.. Jun"

She smiled when he climbed in between their bodies, he even forgot his favorite toy there, he was afraid, his parents were not behaving how they usually do. He wants them to hold and love him.

Tears started to fall from her eyes, she was left with no options. Jungkook was stiffened , breathing heavily yet patting the back of jun whose one hand was on his father's bloodied chest and the other on his mother's face.

Not able to speak anything when they wanted to so much they were just crying silently looking at the divine face of the proof of their affection.

Their eyes started to close as everything went to over the extremity and it was it's ending. Their ending. Maybe

Soon, everything went black for them and only the voice could be heard there was a petite baby crying loudly near his injured and compelled parents which was enough to break anyone's heart.

" Eomma"

" Appa"

.

Author's note:

Remember this is not the ending , my people( wink) . I Hope you all like this part. Please feel free to leave your review.

Please vote and support.

Take care, buddies. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 2.5K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
169K 6.7K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
1.3K 77 21
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...
56.4K 2.3K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...โค . โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...