The Chaos Of Heaven Came to h...

By Hunter_Volkova

Kasory the Angel of Chaos Had Decide to Help Charlie With her Little Hotel Project! Of course helping the pri... More

Prologue
angel of justive and redemption
Clap for the Archangel of Death! AZRAEL! The fucking hypocrite...
gardening
a missing soul
your Guardian Angel
technology Nerds
back to heaven
Azrael's Fear and Michael's Regret
Archangels preparation
Gabriel's Mission
not a chapter but an announcement
unexpected Twist of feeling
an Archangel and the V's
falling for Desire
a Deal of Mercy
the War Reveals the Reality of Heaven's Punishment
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p2
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p3
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p1
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p2
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p3
Hell's Own Archangel
Conflicted Views
The Archangel of Health God's Punishment
a late Valentine art
the Return of the Dame
Lucifer's Worries
Sickening Desires
giving up on you and Alastor Regret life
God's Little Scheme because they're bored
Satan and Michael comes to an agreement
[Not a Chapter] Character AI
Alastor's and Kasory's Deal
Haniel's Good news
[Reader Insert Story] The Crown Prince Of Heaven
incorrect Quotes art:)
another Loss of Wings
A Love from the Past
Character's Profile/Art 1
a Decision Lingers
A Breaking Bond and an Unbreakable one
characters Profile/Art 2
Angels/the AU 60 fun fact
it did not go as God Planned-
there will be a new start for us
[not a Chapter] Characters AI 2
give Author a Promp before Chapter 3 plot
11. platonic, Kasory and Michael
2/15. Platonic, Azrael and Metatron
Character's Profile/Art 3
Angels/the AU 60 fun fact (again and a bit of talk)
[not a Chapter] Janitor AI
11. Platonic, Kasory and Michael (2)
MorningStars Siblings Doodles
3. Platonic, Azrael, Kasory & Raguel
announcement a new Side Story/fic
Wait for me to Come Home
Changes from the Past
[not a Chapter] Janitor AI 2
Prince Charming's Wish
Returning to hell and God is loose ln earth
All Archangels Newest Bio
Who do you truly Yearn for?
I want to be Selfish
the Mystery of his Death
The Love we find in each other

Mama (early Upload)

93 2 0
By Hunter_Volkova

“Hey there Hot Stuff~”

“What Do you want?!”

Kasory snarl at him, The cloaked man chuckle as he step closer without fear “Nothing~ just Enjoying the view…”

“Enjoying the View? Of me covered in blood?” she Snapped aggressively, She froze when the cloaked man laugh and nodded “I have to say it does make you quite attractive Darling~”

Kasory sneer before looking away annoyed “Come on now don’t be so Bitter my love…” The Man step toward her before leaning down to her height.

She glared at him when a Hand gently Lifted her own and he kiss the back of her palm, She froze for a moment before a faint blush appear on her Cheek… “You are such a Divine… even with your Unique Color Scheme” He Spoke softly before his hand move to Swipe her hair from her face.

He smile Softly, even if she can’t see his face she could tell He was smiling…

His hand move to her exposed stomach and gently Rub his thumb to it as he bump their forehead together…

In silence… both of them share an embrace of affection…

Her glare soften and her emotions return to a relaxed one, she closed her eyes as she let his simple touch ease her out of her murderous Emotions…

In silence they stand surrounded by dead Bodies… Kasory’s wings lowered as her body seems to fully relax under his touch…

~

“maybe you should Shorten your Hair my Dear”

A Familiar voice spoke as Kasory was staring at herself in the bathroom mirror while Brushing her hair, she glance at the familiar figure Who walked in without invited… as usual.

He wasn’t wearing his usual cloak… The Familiar Dark raven hair and The Violet Purple eyes she had fall in love with Always Made her Smile seeing it… she rolled her eyes when He walk up to her and hugged her from behind.

“good morning” She sarcastically Spoke and huff when his hands placed on her stomach holding it protectively…

He bury his face to her Hair, the hair he had adored and loved so much… the dark Brown color fits her so much… because of this she stop brushing her hair and stare at him from the mirror reflection.

“Seriously?” she asked unamused, He giggle as he pull her closer and protectively.

She put her brush down to the Counter, There’s no Saying no to this giant man baby… she stare at him for a moment before she smile again, she raise a hand to caress his hair.

Soon he lean his head away from her hair and kiss her Palm before laying his chin to her head.

“So… about the short hair” Kasory Spoke after s few second of Silence

“Short! Right! I just… think maybe you’ll look better with short hair! I mean… Not that I hate this Long hair of yours but… don’t you think short fits you more?”

He asked as he raise one hand to stroke her hair, she stare at their reflection in the mirror thinking for a few second… “The day I cut my hair is the day you die” She joked while glaring at him from the reflection as he laugh.

“Awwww come on why not?” he whined like a child as he gently tug a few strand of Kasory’s hair “I don’t think it’ll look good for me! Longer hair looks more… fitting” She Huffed as she tried to gesture.

“You never know~ maybe you’ll look more fitting with Shorter hair!” He chirps trying to convince her.

“In your dead body” she glared darkened only to make him laugh, His hands went back to her stomach and pull her closer again as he nuzzle to her hair Affectionately.

She let him do as he pleased even if she just brushed her hair… he’s making it messy again… she let out a sigh before her hands gently placed on top of his.

She stare down with a loving gaze before looking up at the mirror again…

~

“WHAT THE HELL DO YO-”

Immediately Kasory stand in front of her Beloved as she Put Both hand sin front of her defending the Angels that was Trembling on the ground in fear…

“Calm down… he made a mistake… calm down” Kasory Softly spoke, her Lover Cloak was Flaring in the air as he let out a displeased Growl when Kasory stand between him and the poor angel that tried to get away.

Kasory hands without hesitation went up to his hood and went inside the darkness of his hood to cupped his cheek.

Her touch made his whole body tense up “Honey… hey… calm down ok? You’re an angel remember, Control your temper” She softly spoke before gently pulling him down to bump their forehead together, the same thing he do to calm her down

His cloak slowly lowered and His anger fades…

“Khean” He Called softly, tone now more milder and Relaxed, She nodded “Its ok, it was a mistake… we can fix everything” she reassure him.

He closed his eyes as he let his forehead rest to hers, Meanwhile Metatron was pulling the terrified Angel away from the Scene as quiet as possible trying not to snap The Angry Archangel from his Relaxation.

Kasory let out a soothing hum that made her lover more relaxed.

“There you go~ see not that hard right?” she chuckle before moving her hands away “now why don’t we Go get something to eat?” Kasory offered, He raise a brow and frown “you mean I get something to eat and you Just play with your phone?”

Kasory laughed Before she playfully slap his chest that were covered by his Cloak “can we at least… have one breakfast, Dinner or Lunch with both of us actually eating?” He asked with a sigh

“you know I don’t eat…” she frown, He Stare at her for a moment before he lean closer and put a hand to her stomach.

“but you need to eat one day My dear…”

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Everything went down faster than he wanted it to… the fleeting of those Touches…

Kasory stare at the sky…

If only he could’ve say goodbye properly, Love hurts even For Archangels…

“Kasory”

Kasory look toward the owner of the familiar voice… he smile softly “Antonio! My dear what brings you here?” Kasory asked as he gesture to the seat next to him, Antonio Sat down.

“How was Your Day?” Kasory asked again without waiting for an answer about the last question, Antonio Shrugged.

There was a pause there before The Power Angel spoke up “Tiring” He simply Said as he put his Notebook Aside… Kasory nodded at his word before reaching out to pat the Angel’s head “Would you like me to Brew you Some tea or something?” He offered, Antonio pause again thinking of the Offer for a moment…

Before he nodded slowly and Kasory stand up Gently pulling him up with him, Antonio Grab his Notebook again let Kasory Lead him away.

Soon they arrive to a familiar simple House as Kasory led him inside.

The House wasn’t small and it wasn’t big, It have 2 and a half floor… the first floor is the Living Room, the Kitchen, one bathroom and the Dining room…

The second floor have 2 bedroom Rooms, one outside Bathroom and a Master Bedroom…

The Third or the Attic was a Bedroom, Antonio’s bedroom…

The House was Not in the middle of any Heaven’s city, instead it was more closer to Heaven’s Nature, Far from the City… a Simple House…

“been a while since I came Home” Kasory softly Spoke as he Look around the house “you’ve been taking care of the Place so well I’m proud of you” He chirps as he ruffled Antonio’s Hair before making his way to the Kitchen, Antonio silently followed.

“the House felt empty” Antonio spoke quietly as he Stand there and watch Kasory rummaging through the Cabinets looking for Tea.

Kasory Smile soften and sadden a bit “Yea? I’m sorry” He Apologize quietly before summoning a Teapot and Uses his magic to Fill it with Medium hot Water, He put the bag of tea inside and closed it, He gesture a hand for Antonio to come Closer and the Angel did.

Antonio step closer and when he’s close enough Kasory pull him to a side hug and Bury his face to Antonio’s Hair

“I miss you too An… I’m sorry for making you feel Lonely” Kasory Apologize again… Antonio stare up at him before relaxing to his embrace and bury his masked face to Kasory’s shoulder.

~

‘Mama Always Came home late…’

‘Every day and Some days Mama just doesn’t return at all…’

‘Some days… some years… Mama felt like just a fleeting memory to me…’

‘I know Mama is fighter her own Fight but I wish Mama would share the Burden with me’

‘I wish I could be Strong enough to Protect her’

A Small angel sat in front of the Door, Staring at it quietly… it was 11 pm and the little angel was all alone in the House… even if it’s not a mansion for a child his size it was a scary and big house…

He have his Blanket with him though so He’s fine when it gets cold… the lights in the house are already off, He knows the routine very well, always turn off all the unnecessary light before 9 pm.

Now it’s only the light in the Doorway that’s on…

The Little Angel Sat there curled up in his Blanket, and a Cup of Warm Water In front of him, although the Water Might not be Warm anymore… but it’s still a Water… he sat there watching the door…

He wasn’t sure when it happens but everything went black and when he wakes up again the door was opened and it’s already bright… he rub his eyes as he sat Up “Mama?” he called Softly

But it wasn’t his Mama who’s at the Door…

“dear god A, We told you so many times You don’t need to wait for her here every day” a Familiar Voice softly scolded, voice filled with worry and Fear…

The man That was Standing by the open door Immediately Push the door closed and Pick the Tiny Angel up “Where’s Mama?” the Angel Asked confused “She’s not coming home until Next June, We told you this already A” the Older angel reminded as he gently Caress the Young Angel’s hair.

“I should’ve known you’ll be sleeping there again” the Angel muttered as he hold the child close protectively “I’m so Sorry, I should’ve checked… you didn’t catch a cold did you?... Oh sweet baby You really need to stop”

The Angel scolded before picking up the cup on the floor, the water was already cold…

Mama isn’t coming home again today… just like Yesterday… and the day before that… and the day before that…

‘Why wont Mama come home?’

‘Does Mama hates me?’

‘Mama Don’t hate me… Mama said she loved me more than anyone in the world…’

‘but… why Isn’t Mama coming home?’

The Little Angel Clung to the Older Angel that was Carrying him, He tried to hold back tears

‘was it because Im different? Does Mama hates me too because I’m different?’

Those thought in his head… a child’s mind are more Fragile after all…

‘I wish Mama Would come home today…’

He Bury his face to the Older Angel’s shoulder as he silently Sob.

“oh dear A… hey it’s ok… everything is ok” the Angel whispered as he put the cup down on the Sink and gently rub the back of the Young Angels Spine.

“why wont… Mama Come home?” he asked as he Sob, his Voice made The Older angel cough in pain… of course… the little angel Still can’t control his power…

‘was my Power scared Mama away?... Was Mama Afraid of me?’

Negative mind filled the little Angel…

‘please Come Home Mama’

~

“you did not!” Kasory Gasped when Antonio Dropped a plus 4 on the Coffee table in front of them, Kasory was sitting across from him in the living room.

Antonio huffed smugly, He had removed his mask earlier and put it to the side, the two had Decide to play Uno to Waste the Time… and Antonio had been winning with his Strategy and Damn luck.

“fuck you” Kasory Playfully huffed before picking up 4 cards, Antonio Snickers.

Antonio Cant help but felt warm inside, This house… the house that’s always so quiet… the House that always felt so empty for years…

Finally felt Like it’s not empty anymore even if it’s just for a little while… he wanted to share this moment, to Feel such a warm…

Kasory let out a screech when in the end Antonio win another round, It made Antonio laugh when The Archangel lose his cool and throw his head bsck just to end up bumping to the floor.

It felt so lively in this damned home… even if it’s just him and Kasory…

~

A Young Angel Stand on top of a Stepping stool while holding a Knife trying to Cut Some Vegetables…

He was about to put the Knife down and step off the stepping stool but he miscalculated and slipped… the knife was throw to the air as he fall.

Everything seems so slow the edge of the sharp knife aim at him... And it falls.

He screamed as he closed his eyes waiting for the pain but nothing came… instead he felt a comforting hand behind his back stopping him from fully hitting the ground and when he look up a familiar figure was looking down at him.

Eyes filled with worry and fear searching for Something… injuries… while a hand in the air Was Stabbed by the knife…

Stopping the knife from hitting him by letting it stab through the hand…

“Mama?”

He called, His body shaking a bit seeing how terrified she look “Mama” he called again, she didn’t even seems to care about the knife that’s jabbed through her hand.

“oh dear what in God’s name are you thinking?” She asked lightly scolding him, her voice was shaking with fear… she move her hands slowly, using her free hand to pull the knife out of her hand with ease and threw it away.

She immediately hugged him and lean to the wall holding him close “Tino you can’t do that… don’t be so reckless please, I’m so sorry I should’ve been the one making Dinner” the Angel cried Softly, the Young angel look up at his Mama, Somehow… seeing her so emotionally Vulnerable always made him felt like he cant cry…

Mama rarely came home… but when Mama do, Mama Always protect him from everything that could’ve harm him… even if it’ll harm her in the process...

Mama would Blame herself of the things she can’t do… but he never mind that, Mama already can do a lot of things…

The Small angel hugged her back as she Gently Caress his hair and Apologizing for things she didn’t even do…

In the end The little Angel had to bandage up His Mom’s Hand while She apologize for her incompetent…

“it’s Ok Mama”

The little angel smile…

Mama Isn’t like the other Mothers out there… Mama is Clumsy, She likes to Overthink things, Mama Is always a nervous wreck… Mama can’t do Normal House chores, Mama Is Incompetent…

But that Makes The little angel more determine to Be stronger… he wanted to be there for His Mama, He never know who’s his Father was… his Father was never in the Picture When he was born and Mama always refuse to talk about him…

But One thing he knows, Mama Blamed herself for whatever that Happens to His Dad…

The little Angel wasn’t sure if he even looks like his dad at all… there was just never a picture of his dad in the house, Actually there weren’t picture of Mama Either…

Mama Always refuses when someone takes Picture of her.

~

“FUCK!”

“Kasory Language” Antonio Scolded lightly when Kasory accidentally drop the knife to his feet, Kasory gave out a Screech…

Antonio can’t help but sigh a mix of disappointment and Amusement at how Bad Kasory is at this…

For the Whole lifetime of the Archangel of Chaos he had never been able to Properly cook… From all the Skills he had learned in his lifetime cooking was not the one…

Antonio sigh again before he put down the Pan and went To Kasory’s Side “Here let me help” Antonio Offered… “ah no thanks I could use magic to Fix this” Kasory chuckle nervously before he Grab the Handle of the knife and pull it out of him with ease.

“Magic cant always fix things, come on” He gently pulled Kasory away from the kitchen, Leaving a small trail of Blood… they’ll clean that later it’s fine.

He gently sat Kasory down on the couch in the Living room before he went to retrieve the First Aid Kit.

Soon Antonio started to Patch up the Stab wounds, Knowing how Careless Kasory could be he’s not surprised that this happened…

“You know next time you should be more careful about yourself” Antonio scolded Lightly, Kasory chuckles “I don’t think I need to be careful for anything when you’re around” He Spoke with a genuine smile.

Antonio look up at him surprised, Their Black eyes met… Kasory’s red Pupil and his Rainbow one… Antonio cant help but chuckle as he shake his head.

The amount of trust Kasory gave him… it ease him… because…

Mama Rarely Came home… even until now… sometimes Mama isn’t even the Mama he remembers… but he’s not mad he have little Memories About his Mama anyway…

When Mama Came home the place felt warm…

The house felt like it’s no longer empty… this Home… felt like It’s a real Home now when Mama Is around…

He hoped Mama would come home more often…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

I want you all to cry -Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 11.2K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
632K 22.8K 22
Nezuko thought it was over for her; sunlight began to touch her, burning and peeling off her delicate skin. She thought that was it. She's going to d...
664K 19K 42
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...