Master

By Izumi-Bakugou

DekuBaku ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Katsuki Bakugou, as far as his colleagues knew Katsuki was just your ordinary... More

Master
My Lil Fur-baby
Outta My Mind
Sooty?
Fuckstrated
Relax
Weird
Nothing
Something
Never Felt Like This Before
Fishy
Contract
Sub Life
Good boy
Boss?
I Don't Behave
What The Fuck?
Kiss Ass
Family
Date
Mine
Wreck
Wrecked
Tension
Love You
The Plan II
Conclusion?
Justice
Epilouge: Master

The plan

632 23 12
By Izumi-Bakugou

~Izuku's POV~

After a week of recovery, my angel's concussion was finally gone. He was free of all the symptoms. As for his leg, he still needed a couple more weeks before he could do anything.

"Not that I'm complaining about being carried, but can you change up the positions sometimes?" Katsuki muttered as I carried him bridal style to my office.

"Puppy, please do keep in mind I'm carrying you this way because of your foot," I said before flinging him over my shoulder like an adorable sack of potatoes "Want me to carry you like this?"

"Haha, no, but..." he trailed over and began wiggling in my arms."Ugh, can't reach, but you have a nice ass. "

"Thanks," I muttered, chuckling. Reaching my office, I set him on the small bed I had Sero put in here so that Katsuki could stretch out his leg without it being uncomfortable. Speaking of which,  I wonder how he's doing.

Throughout the week, I did as asked and helped him with being a dom, with Kacchan as an example, though of course, I was the only one allowed to touch him. If Sero touched him, he'd be dead.

"Izuku," Katsuki called out, shuffling on the bed.

"Yes, darling," I answered, glancing over at him

"Can I suck you off?"

"Not right now, honey," I said, chuckling

"Why not?" He asked, whining

"Because darling, you'll be uncomfortable, and so I'll be uncomfortable," I explained

"Whatever," he huffed. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door

"Mr. Midoriya," I heard Iida call out from the other side of the door

"Come in," I called. He unlocked the door and stepped inside, looking as professional as ever

"Bakugou," he acknowledged though he was ignored. "Mr Midoriya, first I got all the documents you asked for, and Kaminari is on his way."

"Good," I said, taking the documents from his hands

"Is there anything else you need?" He asked

"Can you check on Endeavor-" I sighed. "The L.O.V. for me, their website, sales, materials of choice, all that stuff,"

"On it." With that, he left

"Okay, so can I suck you off now?" Katsuki asked, making me laugh

"No honey," I said before looking through the documents Iida just brought "Suspicious activity..?"

"Okay, how about you suck me off?" he suggested, making me finally look over at him. He was pouting at me with his legs spread apart and was fiddling with his cast.

"Why?" I asked

"Don't make me say it," he huffed

"I'm going to need you to say it," I insisted, chuckling

"Please," he begged, pouting, making me burst out in full-blown laughter. "Quit laughing and get over here!"

"Well, you two seem to be having a good time,"

I looked over at the doorway to see Kaminari closing the door behind him. "Kaminari," I acknowledged, giving him a nod

"Mr Midoriya," he said, doing the same. "I'm sure you'll be thrilled to hear what I've found."

"Over here," I said, pointing at the couch. He then sat next to me and opened his laptop

"I wanna fucking see too, asshats" Katsuki grumbled hopping over and falling into my lap.

"I think you're putting on some weight" I groaned

"And so what?!" Katsuki yelled making me chuckle

"Nothing honey," I said kissing his nose

"The fuck was that?" He asked scowling at me. I rolled my eyes and leaned forward pressing my lips against his

"Better?" I asked, he only nodded while grumbling a 'yes Master'

Shaking my head I shifted my attention to Kaminari "So as you asked I did quite some research and found that, first of all, he was sentenced for selling and smuggling of illegal substances, Poisoning, murder, manslaughter, Vehicular manslaughter, theft, kidnapping, Assault/Battery,  Arson, and a lot of other stuff, some anonymous guy had paid his bail and they guy was just off the grid for some years, this was all in his teens by the way" Kaminari explained making my blood run cold "after that he just reappears in Japan to do god knows what, and I guess that starts with Endeavor Enterprise, the eldest son is definitely in cahoots with the guy, not sure why, but the company going bankrupt was the first red flag, it was just off"

"Motherfucker" Katsuki muttered looking at the evidence provided on Kaminari's laptop

"Not to mention, and I'm pretty sure this was a slip-up, but" Kaminari then showed an online purchase of green arsenic "Okay so, I hated history class but I had drunk a shit tone of coffee the time I heard this in class but way back then they used arsenic for green and purple dyes, arsenic is toxic so we can just assume what that shit did to people who came in contact with it, and I'm sure we can assume what he plans to do with it, especially with his new clothing line to start"

"So what now?" I ask no one in particular

"I'll tell you" Looking up I saw Shoto standing there looking stoic as ever "Bakugou, Kaminari, Master Izuku"

"Huh?" Katsuki muttered looking between Shoto and I . I kissed the side of his head and patted his thigh

"You got a plan?" Kaminari asked

"I do" Shoto answered "it's going to take time and I'm not particularly happy about it, but it's the best we've got, Kaminari I'm going to need, you Master Izuku, I'm going to need you as well"

"Okay, let's hear it," Katsuki said crossing his arms

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

"So do you think Halfie's plan will work?" Katsuki asked as I carried him out of the bathroom

"It's the best we've got right now," I said setting him on the bed. I then got some clothes for him to change into.  When I turned around he was staring at me expectantly with his legs spread and was semi-hard

"Can you suck me off now?" He asked glancing at his dick. I chuckled rolling my eyes. As I was pulling on some boxers Katsuki made a sound of disapproval making me take them off I then turned to him and got on my knees between his legs.

"You're a little slut, you know that?" I asked watching him grin knowingly.

I began gently rubbing his leg, barely touching him, and I could see him squirm a little in front of me. Katsuki moaned softly as I continued working on his leg.

"You want it, don't you?" I whispered, reaching the sensitive parts of his leg. His breathing quickened as I gradually increased the intensity of my touch, his eyes locked onto mine, filled with desire.

"That's right," he groaned, "give it to me, Master Izuku!"

As he spoke those words, I felt a rush of excitement coursing through my veins. I tightened my hold on his dick, listening to his pretty sounds.

"And what do you want me to do to you, darling?" I asked teasingly, my eyes never leaving his.

Katsuki swallowed thickly, a fierce hunger gleaming in his gaze. "I need you to fuck me, Master Izuku. I need your cock inside me," he demanded, his voice breaking slightly as he spoke.

"That, I can't give yo you honey," I said kissing the head of his member  "especially not now with your broken leg"

"Fuck, alright," Katsuki groaned, obviously disappointed. "Then what are you waiting for? Suck it already!"

"Katsuki" I growled watching him shiver

"I'm sorry Master, can you suck me off please Master, I need it" he begged pouting at me

I chuckled and gave him a playful smack on his thigh. "Fine, but only because you asked so nicely." I leaned forward and took him into my mouth, savoring the taste of him. Katsuki moaned and thrust his hips up, his breath ragged as I went to work.

I reached up and began playing with his nipples. He arched into my touch, throwing his head back and moaning even louder than before.

"That's it, just like that," Katsuki groaned, his hips bucking beneath me as I teased his sensitive nipples.

I pulled away from him, my lips glistening with his saliva and pre-cum. Katsuki panted, staring at me with unfocused eyes.

"Not yet, darling," I teased, leaning in to give him another teasing kiss on his member. He groaned in frustration but didn't resist. "Don't cum unless I say so darling, understood?"

"Yes Master" Katsuki panted obediently

I then focused my attention on his adorable sensitive nipples. As I gently pinched and pulled on his nipples, Katsuki whimpered softly, his body trembling with anticipation.

I continued to tease him, giving him small tastes of pleasure and then pulling away just as he began to reach his peak.

"Please, Master... I need it so bad," Katsuki whimpered, his eyes filled with tears.

"I know you do," I replied with a smirk, "but not yet."

My fingers continued to torture his sensitive nipples, listening to his welcomed noises.

I then pressed my tongue against his nipple while my hand teased the other nipple, causing Katsuki to moan and buck his hips up. He was completely at my mercy, unable to resist my touch no matter how much he craved it.

"Please, Master," he begged, "I can't take much more of this."

"Just hold on a little longer my angel" I whispered against his nipple. I felt him stiffen and immediately stopped, pulling away from his chest. He gave a whine of frustration making me chuckle, I then put his cock back into my mouth while my hands played with his sensitive pink nipples.

Katsuki's body arched off the bed, his hips bucking uncontrollably as he reached the brink of ecstasy. But just as he was about to release, I pulled away, leaving him hanging on the edge of pleasure.

"Please, Master," Katsuki begged, his voice barely audible. "I need it so bad."

"Not yet, my darling," I said, a smirk playing on my lips. "Just a little bit more. Beg for it, Katsuki," I commanded my voice firm and commanding.

Katsuki's eyes widened, but he didn't hesitate. "Please, Master Izuku," he begged, his voice trembling. "I need to cum, like your good little brat"

"Alright darling," I said, my voice low and soft. "Cum for me, Katsuki."

I then quickly slipped him back into my mouth, mostly to prevent a mess.

"Master Izuku!" he screamed, his body shaking uncontrollably as he came. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over him, his cum shooting into my mouth. I relished in the taste of him, swallowing every drop, and savoring the feeling of his release.

Katsuki's breaths came in ragged gasps, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. "Thank you, Master," he whispered,

"No problem my love," I said enjoying the sight of my submissive darling absolutely spent.

After getting dressed and thoroughly ignoring my own hard-on, we cuddled under the sheets and went to sleep.

-------------------
Hey guys so, uh as you can see I had disappeared for quite some time, I just needed to do something to refresh my mind, unfortunately, this may happen often but I'd like it if you at least go see what I did in the meantime it's on this account; Izumi-BakugouThe2nd

If that's not your cup of tea that's fine. Otherwise, I'll see you next time.

Author-chan~

❤️❤️❤️Love You❤️❤️❤️

Continue to vote comment and stay safe my lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.5K 23
Izuku and Katsuki have a relationship that rivals no others, especially as boyfriends. Will this relationship continue to be strong, even through all...
685K 23K 50
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ It was a normal Friday, at least that's what Katsuki thought. After a villain attack, he had to stay in school longer than necessary. The sun...
214K 7K 31
Katsuki Bakugou has been a vampire now for well over a hundred years, turned when he was only twenty two years old. Now he's permanently stuck at th...
76.6K 2.4K 26
Since their second year at UA, Izuku Mirodiya and Katsuki Bakugou have been the best couple. Anyone could see it! But what people don't see is how mu...