😍You Spin Me Round, Round ba...

By JazMonroes

Jasmine and Tom Hanson (Johnny Depp) fall in love while working on a gang related case at 21 Jump street. The... More

1: Introduction
2: How They Met
3. Living with a Gentleman
4. Hangin with the homies, Tom gets jealous
Note from Author
5. All over you, all over me 😍🔥😍🔥
7. A Positive Pregnancy Test
8. On The Run Part 1
9. On the run part 2: Tom gets arrested
10. Cheating hearts?? Or a loyal man?
11. Heartbroken 😩
12. Hooked on you baby
13. Tommy & Jasmine's Happy Family
14. A relationship on the rocks. Tom reunites with Linda McHugh.
15. Never can say goodbye!! :
16. Always and forever
17. Jealous ex lover
18. How deep is your love? Tom meets Alex
19. Fun at the carnival, Visiting grandma.
20. Note from Author
21. Don't take her, take me!!
22. A letter from a angel
23. A funeral & Anger
24. Moving on , holding on
25. Testing times
26. Let me love you
27. Separation
28. Alejandro Rodriguez
29. Broken hearts & confrontation
30. Mending broken hearts
31. Our Miracle Baby
32. The Hot Detectives & The Photoshoot
33. Tv interviews & Shy Tommy
Note from author
34. The Hanson Family Vacation & Our Last Blessing.
36. She's growing up!!
37. Jasmine and Kiyah's Secret
38. Secrets, Lies & Betrayal , Tommy finds out .
39. Let's Straighten It Out
40. Boys Will Be Boys
41. Tommy & Our Younger Kids
42. Double Date Fun & A Night Filled With Passion
43. Taking Care of Mommy
44. Sorrow, Concern, & Fear
45. Divorce? Or Stronger Marriage
46. Graduation, Freshman Prom, & Marriage Proposal's
47. She's too young!
49. New addition to the Hanson Family
50. When things go absolutely wrong
51. Feeling unwanted & our special night
52. Love in the Carribean
53. Note from author
54. Terror in the Hanson Family
55. This is unreal!
56. Saying Goodbye!!
57. Depression kicks in. Burying my King
58. The final chapter

48. At your best, you are love!

8 1 1
By JazMonroes

We went and talked to Kiyah. She was in her room , staring at her ring, crying. She was scared but most of all she wanted her daddy to be there for her. Instead he was angry. We walked in.

Tommy: baby girl, listen I'm sorry. I'm just shocked. You're fresh out of high school. You're so young, I'm worried about you Kiyah, marriage is hard. I just wanna make sure you know what you're doing. But you're right . You are a adult now, so if you think marrying DeAndre will make you happy and you're sure, then you have my blessing.

She looked up & smiled. She jumped into her daddy's arms almost knocking him down. He hugged her right & they both cried like babies. So did I.

Kiyah: thanks daddy. I love you. I'm sorry for what I said & how I acted. I love DeAndre & I really need your help daddy. I can't do this without you or mama. But we're not getting married right away. I need some time. A few months or so. I need to figure out what all this means you know.

Me: baby I understand. Trust me. Take your time. And if he loves you like he say he does he will be patient & not pressure you.

Tommy: and we'll be right here to help you guys along the way. My babygirl, a woman . Omg and you're so beautiful just like your mama. You remind me so much of her. Strong, humble, independent, beautiful.

She cried, so did I.

Kiyah: thanks daddy. No matter how old I get or rather I'm married or not. I will always be your little girl. You're my hero & the number one man I'm my life.

Those words broke Tommy down. He kissed her check and hugged her..

Me: okay seriously, we gotta stop crying. We got a wedding to plan.

We all laughed. It would be another 3 months before they got married. Me , Tommy, & DeAndre 's parents were paying for the wedding. Zach wasn't so happy about his big sister getting married.

Zach: mama? He had tears in his eyes, he also looked angry

Me: yes baby what's the matter?

Zach: Kiyah... she's...he broke down. You see him & Kiyah were like best friends. He would talk to her about everything. she would talk to him too.

Me: I know baby.. listen it's going to be okay. Kiyah is grown up these things happen. One day hopefully, it will happen to you too. Just try & be happy for her. She's going to need you. I'm not ecstatic about the situation myself but I'm going to try & be happy for her.

Zach: mama he better not hurt her or I swear... I laughed yep, he was Tom's son alright..

Me: you sound like your daddy right now. We laughed..

Jeremiah didn't like it either but he tried to hide it. The other kids were like whatever. Of course Harmony & Josiah didn't quite understand since they were still so young. Julianna was going through puberty, so she didn't really care about anything at the time.

I took Kiyah dress shopping. She found a beautiful, strapless dress. It was so beautiful. I cried so hard. I couldn't believe my eyes , my baby, my first born, was a woman , a soon to be married woman. I had flashbacks of myself, when I first got married. I remember Tommy proposing to me. I had flashbacks of Kiyah when she was a little girl. Riding her bicycle,. playing with her dolls, and being so sweet. I broke down in the dressing room. I didn't care who heard or saw me. The wedding was 2 days away . I went home & found Tommy on the back porch, drinking beer. I joined him.

"Jasmine it's 2 days away"

I sighed.

"Yes, I know".

"You know after that whole mess with Linda back when I was 19. I told myself I didn't wanna get married anymore, I didn't want kids either. I stayed that way for a few years. Then one day God sent you to Jump Street & he didn't just send you, he sent a little angel with you too, Ja'Kiyah. My mind quickly changed. Now look at us babe, we have 6 kids. They're so wonderful man!! I wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world, the joy & peace you guys have brought to my life. I was a mess after my daddy .....he stopped".

Me: oh baby, I know.. I know you wish your daddy was here I wish mines was here too and my mama.

Tommy: they are here. I can feel them. Jasmine I love you so much baby, you're my queen. You brought me light, I was fumbling around in the dark, God opened the door & there you were.

He hugged me, I cried. My heart was so warm.

Me: tommy you're my king. I love you too baby Always & forever!!

Tommy: whew, baby I tell you what. I think we did a damn good job, you know with the kids& everything .

Me: yes we did sir!! We laughed. We went inside & made love..

The wedding day came. JaKiyah was so beautiful. Of course she couldn't stop crying , neither could I. We were getting ready.

Kiyah: mama , thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you for having me when you didn't understand what life meant for you yet, thank you for being here for me, I couldn't do this without you, I couldn't do none of it without you.

Me: babygirl, you & your siblings are the best thing that ever happened to me outside of Tommy. If I didn't have you, I wouldn't have any reason to live. I love you my sweet baby.

Kiyah: go get daddy please. I went to get Tommy. He came in and saw her. He cried. he hugged her.

Tommy: omg, my babygirl, you are your mama all over again. We laughed..

Kiyah: daddy , I love you. I'm sorry if I let you down. Thank you for being my daddy,I didn't have a daddy untill you showed up, thanks for never treating me different. You've always made me feel like I was yours. Like I came from you. I will be forever grateful. Daddy am I doing the right thing??

Tommy looked worried.

Tommy: babygirl, I can't decide that for you, there's only one way to find out but if you're having second thoughts then please don't do it. But if you're sure then marry him. Life is about taking chances , you never know what can happen, if you don't take a chance. I believe that he loves you. Do you believe that??

Kiyah: yes I do.. I see it in his eyes.

Tommy: well get your butt out there and marry him. .. we laughed

Kiyah: I love you daddy, you too mama..

We all hugged...

Kiyah: now I need my sisters & brothers...

They came in..she hugged them all .

Kiyah: I love you guys & I want you to know, this doesn't change anything. I will still come around, you're always welcome to our house, I will always be your big sister.

Zach: I love you sis.

Jeremiah: you're so beautiful. I love you sis.

Julianna: Kiyah I love you, and always remember I got yo back.

Josiah: you look like Cinderella

Harmony: so pretty!!

They all hugged , and cried...

It was time for the wedding. My baby was so beautiful. Tommy walked her down the aisle. She held him tight. She loved her daddy & he loved her. The wedding was a success!!

Later at the reception. We were having a blast. Everybody was dancing, eating,& having a good time. DeAndre & Tommy was talking.

Tommy: take care of my daughter son, don't hurt her. & If you have any problems come talk to me.

DeAndre: yes sir you got my word, I'll never hurt her. I love her.

Tommy: welcome to the family!! DeAndre cried a little . He has waited a long time for Tommy to fully accept him. We hugged him.

Just then at your best, you are love by Aaliyah was playing. That was me and Tommy's song. We danced. Tommy was singing the words to me with tears in his eyes, I sung back.

"At your best you are love, you're a positive, motivating force, within my life"

"If you ever feel the need to wonder why, let me know"

Tommy: baby this has been a wonderful day.

Me: yes darling it has. We kissed..

It was official our babygirl was married and we both was happy....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 943 24
She's a young girl, locked up in the phsyciatric unit part of the hospital. He's an undercover cop, pretending to be a fellow patient for an assignme...
151K 5K 149
Michelle "Mickey" Gregg is an undercover cop for the Jump Street Program. She has been working with Doug Penhall, Judy Hoffs, and Harry Ioki for two...
388 45 52
When a underage exotic dancer is found murdered in a alley, Captain Fuller assigns Tom Hanson (Johnny Depp) and Judy Hoffs (Holly Robinson) to the c...
5.9K 310 16
Vivien Clarke became plagued with the knowledge of her own mortality, so she packed up her life to move across the country to Metropolis. Feeling lik...