Steven BLUE-niverse (Season 1)

By zhou_enlai

steven universe is the son of famous rock star Greg universe and the alien space empress blue diamond, one of... More

chapter 1 gem glow
chapter 2 eye in the sky
chapter 3 cheeseburger backpack
chapter 4 together breakfast
chapter 5 lazer finger
chapter 6 the diamond sisters
chapter 7 message from yellow
chapter 8 connie's questions
chapter 9 the rose quartz
chapter 10 blue the mascot
chapter 11 Durgy the blue tiger
chapter 12 human clothes
chapter 13 a fly around earth
chapter 14 in the mirror
chapter 15 water friend
chapter 16 barn training
chapter 17 a new purple friend
chapter 18 befriending a traitor
chapter 19 Connie's beach adventure
chapter 20 blue the selkie
chapter 21 meet the maheswarans!
chapter 22 Steven tag!
chapter 23 warp-robot
chapter 24 the other gem
chapter 25 the kindergarten
chapter 26 meeting the others
chapter 27 Steven's first space adventure
chapter 28 welcome to the zoo
chapter 29 gareg, stayvaan and laysuh
chapter 30 face to face with yellow diamond
chapter 31 back to earth
chapter 32 the return of mr universe
chapter 33 greg's new fan
chapter 34 how Steven lost his tooth
chapter 35 double birthday
chapter 36 baby blue
chapter 37 three or one?
chapter 38 what is a true fusion
chapter 39 redemption and remorse
chapter 40 mr universe and the crystal gems
chapter 41 blue potato
chapter 42 steven makes a gem-book account
chapter 43 a shocking reveal at a party
chapter 44 hidden storage secrets
chapter 45 the blue juice
chapter 46 failed affair
chapter 47 leprechaun diamond
chapter 48 finding love in the hills of korea
chapter 49 who you really are
chapter 50 mr demayo
chapter 51 back in the kindergarten
chapter 52 from a diamond to a traitor?
chapter 53 the new house guest
chapter 54 the other kindergarten
chapter 55 inside durgy
chapter 56 song of the sea
Chapter 57 the moon base
chapter 58 the story of the cluster
Chapter 60 beach city bike gangs
Chapter 61 blue goes to the hospital
chapter 62 rose on the run
chapter 63 blue's meltdowns
chapter 64 empire city
chapter 65 a visit from homeworld
chapter 66 the real yellow
chapter 67 blue's trip to funland
chapter 68 the reveal of the greatest lie in history
Chapter 69 blue breaks

chapter 59 bollywood diamond

37 1 0
By zhou_enlai

"I am the blue diamond the ultimate leader of homeworld!", Steven proclaimed, him and Connie where in blue diamond's room and playing around, Steven had put on her dress and was running around trying to act like her, he looked quite ridiculous trying to move around in the long blue robes. "Oh my diamond!", Connie cried, pushing her hair over her eyes and doing her best pearl impression, "please forgive me for all my crimes!", she jokingly bowed in front of steven. "never! Pearl you've gone too far! You must face a punishment of eternal hugs!", Steven ran to Connie and dramatically hugged her, they laughed together until...

"Hey Steven do you know where my clothes are-", blue diamond opened the door, she was wearing her alien shorts holly blue saved from the zoo and a tank top she stole from greg, when she opened the door she wasn't met by steven or Connie, but instead stevonnie who was now wearing her dress. "Oh blue dia-mum! I am- we are, we-we didn't mean to fuse!", stevonnie studdered,blue just stood there shocked. "What....how did you", blue studdered, trembling as she stared at the fusion, unable to find the right words, "and why are you wearing my dress!", she yelled, making the fusion panic and quickly split back into Connie and steven. "Mum we didn't mean to we where jus-", "STEVEN! WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY DRESS!? NOW CONNIE KNOWS WHAT I LOOK LIKE BASICALLY NAKED! WHAT IF SHE TELLS HER PARENTS!", blue screeched as she paced around the room.

Steven ran to his room and put his clothes back on and gave blue back her dress, she angrily threw it on and lectured the both of them, "I don't know what the hell you where doing but don't steal my things! you may have looked quite beautiful as a fusion but still! don't steal my stuff, ok?", Connie and steven nervously nodded, "oh I thought you where mad about the fusion stuff", Connie said, slightly scared of how blue would react, "no, I don't like thinking about fusion, it brings back old memories of when I was younger, when me and pearl would-...ANYWAYS! DONT STEAL MY STUFF!", blue warned them, going to look through the draws in her room,"I've gotta do dance practice with the others soon so I need my saree as well! You two better have not stole that too!.

"Saree?", Connie exclaimed, "you're into Indian stuff?", blue turned around, trying to hide her excitement, blue was obsessed with India, its why she had durgy, "OF COURSE!", she yelled, putting her hands together in front of her chest,in a almost praying motion, when she was either stressed or excited shed do this with her hands, "Oh my stars I can finally talk about it, Greg warned me before I met your parents for some reason to not mention India but finally! I used to live in India! That's where I got durgy!, Connie your surname it's hindi do you speak hindi?", Connie shook her head, "no, my parents never taught me", "WHAT!?", blue cried, "me and steven can teach you! Me and your dad doug actually have spoken hindi man times together!. "Wait, Steven can speak hindi!?", Connie asked, steven nodded, "my mum and I can speak all languages even talk to animals, it's because she used to be what pearl calls a, universal diplomat!".

"Steven you can teach Connie the basics, I gotta get ready for my dance practice with the others", blue said in a rush, grabbing her saree and running out of the door, she slammed the door after, leaving steven and connie alone in her room. "I can't believe your parents never taught you your own language!", Steven said, sitting on his mother's bed, "yeah, it's weird, they're both from India but never talk about it, or let me talk about it, it makes me feel horrible that I know nothing about my heritage".

"don't worry", Steven said, putting his hand on Connie's, "I know someone who can help us!", Steven opened the door and revealed durgy standing outside, "she took me to the moon and can definitely take us to India!", Steven took the nervous Connie by the hand and they both sat on durgy who looked up at them with her blue eyes. Durgy growled and ran across the house, Connie grabbed on tightly, she was terrified, "what Is she doing!?", she cried, "probably warming up", Steven told her, trying to calm her down, "GO DURGY! GO!".

Durgy rushed down the stairs and burst out the window and lead to the garage outside, where she stopped, Steven and Connie confusedly got off her, "this isn't India", Steven huffed, "durgy what's going on today", "maybe somethings in the garage?", Connie suggested, "your mum said she likes things from India right? Maybe she's got old stuff there?", Steven agreed and they both opened the door and where met by a truly odd sight.

Lapis, pearl, holly blue agate and blue diamond all stood in the garage dressed up, blue was in a saree, it was draped over her head as a hood and she wore bangles, lapis was dressed the same as usual besides cheap yellow sandals and jeans under her dress, pearl was wearing a blue sun dress and holly blue agate was wearing jeans, a blue t shirt with "I love my diamond", written in pen on it and a jacket. Blue diamond checked on each gem's outfit, "okay guys we all look good, lapis you're naturally perfect, pearl, you look good! Holly blue...erm its, unique", blue stood in front of them and took out a radio.

"so first I'll do a performance then all of us will sing and dance to a kpop song, then we take turns showing off!", lapis raised her hand, "yes lapis?", "what song are we all singing together", everyone looked at her in shock, everyone else had been practising all day, "a kpop song as we are a girl group, it will be tell me by wondergirls AND IM DOING THE RAP PART!", pearl sighed, she had been practising that part and blue knew it, Steven and Connie secretly watched on in confusion and embarrassment. "Why can't we do another kpop song you always do this one My diamond", pearl said, blue gave her the death stare, "and what song would you choose?", she asked pearl, "well", pearl became very nervous as blue watched her, "how about a song by blackpink or seeya-", "HOW DARE YOU MENTION THE NAME OF THAT EVIL GROUP!", blue shrieked, running to the radio and starting her song, "NO MORE DISTRACTIONS LET'S START AND PEARL NEVER MENTION THAT DAMN GROUP AGAIN!", pearl quietly nodded while blue prepared herself for the dance battle.

"Alright everyone! My start!", blue proclaimed, playing the bollywood song "main Teri dushuman dushuman tu mera", a song about a naagin, (snake monster that can turn into a person) and a snake charmer, the dance is very famous. She proceeded to roll on the floor like a snake, with her hands above her head trying to symbolise a cobra while badly singing along, Steven covered his face In his hands. "Oh god she's doing this again", he said, trying to look away, "she's done this before?,", connie said, trying to hide her laughter, " I once heard a rumour a bride divorced on her wedding day after he new husband did it, its the only bollywood dance I know, that seems for the best, bollywood seems cringe"-, "PEARL WAS THAT YOU!?", blue screeched, getting off the floor, "I SWEAR I HEARD SOMEONE INSULT THE GREATEST MOVIE GENRE OF ALL TIME!", the blue gems looked around at eachother nervously until, "it was us", Steven admitted, him and Connie revealing themselves.

"Mum what the heck are you doing!?", Steven yelled at her, the other gems stared back at him shocked, "I'm making a girl group! I have potential in the bollywood and kpop industry you know!", pearl tried to hide her cringe while lapis covered her mouth to hide her laughter. "Connie, do you like kpop?", blue asked her, she already knew as she read her thoughts and heard all the questions she'd ask Steven about korea, "of course!", Connie excitedly said, "can you please do this performance with us?", blue asked her, Connie quickly ran next to the other gems and joined their group, Steven cringed but stayed to watch. Blue put the radio on a countdown before the music starts, "remember everyone! I have the rap part!", she called to them, everyone nodded, Connie didn't know what song to expect but when it started playing Connie and everyone else was probably thinking, "damn her! The rap is the best part!".

The performance quickly devolved into blue diamond being the only one who actually sung while everyone else was just the background voices singing "tell me tell me", it was hell to watch, Steven had never felt so much cringe, he just tried to focus only on Connie, who despite the situation and blue's insane rules did the best and was quite impressive since she was forced into the group seconds before the performance.

After the kpop song was over the door burst open, revealing doug, who was also dressed up "when are we doing our love song performance blue-CONNIE!? what's she doing here!?", he yelped, jumping back, "dad!?", Connie cried, blue awkwardly looked at the both of them and took some steps back before pearl pulled her back to he in-between them. "Are you also taking dance lessons from blue?", doug asked connie, "you are!?", she yelled, so shocked she couldn't hide it, almost right after, Greg slammed open the door, "blue-blue...", he sighed, before yelling as loud as he could, "FOR THE LAST TIME YOU ARE NOT AN IDOL! YOU'RE NOT A KPOP GIRL GROUP LEADER OR A BOLLYWOOD STAR, OR A JPOP IDOL!", everyone looked back at blue, who bowed her head to Greg, "I'm sorry...", she mumbled, Greg rolled his eyes, "then why do you keep doing this".

"Because, I have a bollywood addiction", blue confessed, dramatically falling to her knees, "and only Mr universe can save me!", lapis snickered and greg rolled his eyes again, Steven face palmed and for once holly blue agate didn't find any way to turn this situation into blind praise for blue diamond. "Oh greg...mera pyaar (my love)", blue dramatically said, speaking hindi and grabbing his leg, "save meeeee", she proceeded to roll around on the floor again, acting ridiculous. "Blue, you're hilarious", doug laughed, "you're like beach city's madhuri dixit", blue jumped off the floor and immediately ran to doug and shook his hands.

"Me?! The madhuri dixit! Oh my! Thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!", blue shook dougs hands so much they nearly fell off, "I don't know who that is but I think he's lying to you", Greg joked, blue didn't listen she started speaking to doug in hindi about her love for the actress and how much she inspired her and how she loved all movies she's in, Steven had to translate it was very awkward. Blue started jumping up and down and hugging doug, lapis had never seen her so happy, "my diamond, you look so cute like this", she told blue, who was still praising madhuri. "My diamond", pearl said, nudging, blue, "someone else is here", a car pulled up outside and Connie's mother stepped out.

"Doug? Blue?, there you two are! I heard you wanted to watch old movies with him", she said, coming into the garage, "Mrs maheswaran! Your husband said I'm like madhuri dixit is that true?", blue asked her, still very excited, Connie's mothers face obviously read that she didn't think so but blue didn't see it, she just waited for an answer with a big smile on her face. "Yes you are!", priyanka said, trying to do the fakest voice ever, "dhanyavad! (Thank you)", blue said, jumping up again. "She thinks your mum is stupid", Connie whispered to steven, "she is", Steven replied, making them both giggle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585 13 6
I do not own Steven Universe or Telltale Studios. A continuation of the first season.
509 18 23
A rebel faction bent on destroying Earth, a prophecy of humans with strange powers, and the Crystal Gems fall right in the middle of it! A tale of fa...
39.3K 869 22
An alternate version of the episode Change your Mind. What would happen if Steven didn't make it back to his gem on time? Experience his journey with...
5.5K 157 23
A Steven Universe AU where Steven meets his full human counterpart. Both of them look so alike yet they're both so different in preference, personali...