๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

De kiaraR01

๐’๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐Ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐’๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ) ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... Mais

Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter ยน
Chapter ยฒ
Chapter ยณ
Chapter โด
Chapter โต
Chapter โถ
Chapter โท
Chapter โธ
Chapter โน
Chapter ยนโฐ
Chapter ยนยน
Chapter ยนยฒ
Chapter ยนยณ
Chapter ยนโด
Chapter ยนโต
Chapter ยนโถ
Chapter ยนโท
Chapter ยนโธ
Chapter ยนโน
Chapter ยฒโฐ
Chapter ยฒยน
Chapter ยฒยฒ
Chapter ยฒยณ
Chapter ยฒโด
Chapter ยฒโต ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter ยฒโถ
Chapter ยฒโท ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter ยฒโธ
Chapter ยฒโน
Chapter ยณโฐ
Chapter ยณยน
Chapter ยณยณ
Chapter ยณโด ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter ยณโต
Chapter ยณโถ
Chapter ยณโท
Chapter ยณโธ ๐Ÿ”ž
Ranvijay Rajveer Raghuvanshi
Chapter ยณโน
Chapter โดโฐ
Chapter โดยน
Chapter โดยฒ
Chapter โดยณ
Chapter โดโด ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter โดโต
Update
Chapter โดโถ
Chapter โดโท
Chapter โดโธ
Chapter โดโน
Chapter โตโฐ
โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ
Chapter โตยน
Chapter โตยฒ
Note IMPORTANT
Chapter โตยณ
Chapter โตโด
Chapter โตโต
Chapter โตโถ
Chapter โตโท
Chapter โตโธ
Chapter โตโน
Chapter โถโฐ
Chapter โถยน
Update
Chapter โถยฒ ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
EPILOUGE
Ranvijay's Book

Chapter ยณยฒ

23.1K 2.6K 574
De kiaraR01

" Sharma what did you tell Siya anyways?"

" You'll know hukum, you'll know." Sharma said.

" I hope you haven't done anything stupid." He mumbled.

They got out of the car and walked inside, it was pretty late and Sharma and Radhika were with them.

When they walked in the lights were closed and Rajveer knew now what Sharma had told his wife. He had told her to give him a surprise so they probably swapped cars in the middle of the roads, those car which had bombs exploded after Siya had gone away.

Rajveer had already informed Siya about the divorce a week prior saying her sister had some problems with her husband.

" Congratulations!" There she was, his wife along with his father, mother-in-law, Sharma's wife and his three children Aditi, Adya and Aarika.

" Thanks guys."

" Rajveer ji let's cut the cake." She said.

" You made it?"

" Hmm I knew na, I made your favourite Strawberry cake."

" Rajveer likes strawberry?" Radhika asked looking at his brother.

" Yeah I do, do you have problem?"

" Hain. Since when?"

" Siya let's cut the cake!" Rajveer said ignoring his sister completely.

He stood beside her and looked at the cake and then at Siya

" I hope it has extra icing." He whispered.

" Rajveer ji cut the cake." She said trying hard not to blush.

Everyone cheered and clapped congratulating him, and a maid came and took it in the kitchen so she could serve it to everyone.

" Rajveer ji I know you've become the CM but with that there's another surprise for you."

" Yes chachu you'll love it." Aditi Sharma's oldest daughter said.

Siya went inside and got a basket with her

" Rajveer ji congratulations we are officially parents!"

" W.. hat? "

She pulled the cloth from the basket and there were two things sleeping inside it, Rajveer's words not mine.

" That's zozo and the other one is Drogo. Remember you once told me you wanted dogs but couldn't keep them cause you aren't home much? Yeah don't worry I'll take care of them. I know you absolutely love dogs right? You told me!" Siya said smiling.

" Yeah I..I love dogs." Rajveer said

" Where did you get them?" He asked looking at those things in her arms

" Oh Sharma ji gave it to me, Their  dog hazel gave birth to four puppies, they're keeping two and gave two to us so the siblings will be close. They can come see Zozo and Drogo when they want."

" Oh wow!" Rajveer said and looked at Sharma who was looking down.

" Chachu do you like them? Adya and I named them." Aarika Sharma's youngest daughter asked.

" Yeah very nice. Sharma before you go please come to my study I need to talk to you about something very important." Rajveer told.

All of them sat down and had cake talking about everything. Vijay was happy but still he was worried for his daughter but looking at her smile he knew this was the right decision.

" Hukum?"

" Sharma, those things why are they with Siya?"

" You told her you loved dogs!"

" Yeah when they don't belong to me, look at them those look like hair Balls!"

" Hukum I have three daughters, one wife and now five dogs! You told me I was your best friend can't you help your best friend!? They are just two dogs!"

" Yeah slobbery hairy dogs!"

" Hukum I have three children, who seem to love eachother one moment and the other moment they want to kill eachother. Plus those dogs running around creating a menace! Please hukum help your best friend."

" Anyways I can't return it back to you, my wife looks happy."

" Hehe thanks hukum you're the best!"

Soon everyone left except Raagini and Radhika who will be staying here.

Rajveer had some work to complete so he was still in his study.

Siya was in their room with the puppies who were playing with her when there was a knock on the door.

" Didi?"

" Umm Siya may I come in?" Radhika asked.

" Ji come sit." She said and pointed at the sofa.

" They're cute."

" Yeah,I'm glad Divya didi asked me to take them."

" Siya whatever I said in the past I did not mean anything. The circumstances -"

" Didi Rajveer ji told me, it's okay." She said smiling.

" S..so you forgive me. I'm sorry Siya."

" Yes no hard feelings didi. I felt a little bad at that time but not now and yes I forgive you."

" So let's start a new. "

" Deal." She said smiling.

They talked for a little while and Radhika left, soon Rajveer walked in and oh the horror.

" Hey you shoo." He said looking at the dog who was trying to bite his pants.

" Rajveer ji, you did not hold our sons! Here."

" Our sons?"

" Yes Zozo and Drogo. "

" They're my sons?"

" Yes!"

She picked up Zoz first who started to lick his face

" Okay okay stop." He said.

She handed him Drogo too, while Rajveer stood there looking at them.

" Wow, yay I love my sons. I have two sons without doing anything!"

" Huh?"

" Nothing. So when are you keeping them in the garden. It's night are they not sleepy?"

" Garden? Rajveer ji they'll sleep with us on our bed."

" What?"

" They'll sleep with us na, they're out children."

" Yeah haha silly me. I'll go change."

He said and walked inside,he pulled out his phone and tapped on Sharma ji's contact.

' Sharma make sure you don't come infront of me tomorrow. Or I'll demote you!'  He messaged.

' I had so many plans, these little demons! Aghh, should have told her I was allergic to dogs or something' he thought to himself.

" Rajveer ji come!" Siya yelled from their bedroom.

" They're sleeping in between us!?"

" Yes!" She said smiling.

" Fuck my life, CM ko apne Ghar mein Aisa treat kon karta hain" he muttered and laid on his side of the bed.

2 am

Jaya couldn't sleep, her mind was disturbed due to the encounter with her Ex mother-in-law. She went to the garden but frowned when she heard sobbing.

She walked towards the figure and quietly sat there

" You are wasting your tears." She said looking at the moon.

" Aunty? I..m I'll leave."

" Sit and calm down, your face is red."

" No I just."

" Radhika may I say something?"

" Hmm."

" You should be proud of yourself, you did something that I couldn't do. You made the right choice."

" Why didn't you leave aunty?"

" I tried, I did. After Siya was born I tried three times. First two times it did not end well for me but the third time, Karan he hit Siya and locked her. I did not care aboute being hurt but my daughter. She meant the world to me and still does. "

" How did you survive?"

" It was bad, sometimes I felt like running away with my daughter. Living on the streets would be better than living in that house. One time I tried to kill myself and my daughter b.but I couldn't do it. I c.. couldn't kill my daughter. "

" I loved him aunty, I really did."

" But he did not, if he loved you he wouldn't have hurt you like that. Good thing you left him beta before things got even Messier."

" But what about the future? I wanted to have a family kids!"

" Are you 80 years old now? You'll find someone too. You dodged a bullet and I think you should be happy."

" What will you do aunty now?"

" Me? I plan to start a business and move forward. I plan to stay with my daughter and love her. Probably give her everything I couldn't provide while growing up. You have your father beta, supportive brother and sister who would fight the world for you. You did not commit a sin by divorcing but saved your life."

Radhika cried holding Jaya who consoled her

" He was an asshole and so was his mother who used to taunt me, don't get me started about his father."

" Believe me beta you do not want to see my ex-mil. Everything that comes out of her mouth is outrageous."

Radhika giggled listening to what Jaya said.

" I know it must be hard for you, but believe me you saved yourself. Try to move on umm so things you love now. Don't think about it too much beta."

" Thank you! C.an I call you ma?"

" Hmm, another daughter won't hurt now right?"

" Thank you ma."

Target

1k+ votes
350+ comments

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

196K 5.7K 36
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ 20 ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ข๐™–...
194K 6.1K 45
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...
1.6M 17.8K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning โš ๏ธ This story containin...
199K 9.4K 22
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ...