The sunset strip girl

By lexalil

This story is about a girl name Katherina she is a Mexican Puerto Rican girl. Moved in La 1980 but is about t... More

PLEASE READ THIS!
Baby Katherina
Moving to La
Life on the sunset strip
Love on the first sight?
Love on the first sight Pt2
Beach day
Beach day pt 2
So this is love?
Trouble
Nikki?
Pick one
Pick one pt 2
A wild chang pt 2
Studio
Las Vegas
Las Vegas pt 2
Las Vegas Pt 3
Dancing??
Dancing Pt 2
The day
The day Pt 2
Billy Idol
16 &17 missed.
What have i done?
Kath?
A star was born again
Star girl
What kind of suprise?
Pam Pam Pam!
I like the way you kiss me
I like the way you kiss me pt 2
I like you
I like you pt 2
Love & Jealousy
The end
Info

A wild change

24 2 0
By lexalil

I woke up early today. I need to go to the grocery store. And I kinda want to make a change. So im gonna do a new hair color.
I just wanna fell good in my own skin. So I'm just gonna do it.

I went downstairs David, Alan and Tico were still sleeping. About Richie and Jon I don't know but they seem very quiet.
So I only drank a glass of water and went back upstairs to take a shower.
You guys know the feeling when you didn't shower the night before and your whole body feels really sticky. Yep that's how I feel right now.

After the shower I went to put some clothes on. It was warm outside so I wanted to wear something kinda Normal and cute. Yeah I know what ya think "you only wear black" well guess what sometimes I feel like I wanna look like a cute girl.
I put on a short dress. Kinda cute.
Now the only thing that bothers me is how am I gonna leave when the fucking apartment door is really loud. I don't wanna wake them up.
I let them a note on the table.

"𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫."

I tried to be quiet as possible as I could with that fucking door. But when I opened Kelly was about to knock on the door.

"Fucking hell Kelly you scared the shit out of me."
"Sorry I was about to knock so I can take you out."
"Well thanks god you didn't knock the boys still sleeps."
"They slept here?"
"Duh, do you think I will let them pay for a motel when they can stay for free at my place."
"True."
"So, what you want?" I asked Kelly while we were walking.
"I wanted to go out with you, like friends. Maybe at the beach or at the mall."
"Well I have to go to the grocery store, and I wanna do a new hair color. You can come with me if you want."
"Alright then."

While me and Kelly were walking I told him about what Nikki said yesterday night. He didn't seem surprise tho but instand he kissed my forehead as a thank you.
Yesterday night Nikki really fucked me up. Why is he so fucking upset I talk to Kelly or not.
Well whatever I will not chose Nikki over Kelly and not Kelly over Nikki.
I can be friends with both of them. Nikki just haves to slowdown a little.

"So what you need?" Kelly asked me
"Food, to feed people including myself."
Kelly starts to laugh at me
"Here some Brokkoli"
"Are you calling me fat?"
"NO! Jesus no. I thought you may like Brokkoli so that's why.. yo.. you have a beautiful body Kath."
"I hope you mean it."
"I do."

Me and Kelly really had a lot of fun at the grocery store. He's a family man, i can see that. Most of the mans will stress you out when you go to the grocery store. He didn't, he even helped me to remember what else I needed. We came out of the store and we realized that we have no car but to many bags. Jeez.
We made it somehow to the hair salon.
We both couldn't breath anymore from walking that much, but it was fun. He made me laugh so much as he couldn't walk up the street because the bags were getting to heavy. As we entered the hair salon. I saw this beautiful girl. What's wrong with me? Everything I see a beautiful woman make me feel like I already wanna merry her.

"Hey, what can I do for you?"
"I want a change. Something wild crazy insane."
"Mhm, I See. Is black you're natural hair color?"
"Yeah."
"Alright then, I will say that to your skin color will match a red. But not a dark red. Now is all up to you."
"Red." I smiled at her.
"Alright, come this way, you're boyfriend can come as well."
"Oh, he's not my boyfriend." I smiled shyly
"Oh, I'm sorry you guys just look good together."
"Well thank you, now I'm not the only one who thinks like that." Kelly said

While the beautiful woman was tasting my hair to see if my hair will not get burn by the other color. I saw Kelly looking at me the whole time.

"Why you looking at me like that?"
"Just so."
"Kelly!"
"You're beautiful." Kelly said as he stood up and kissed my cheek
"Thank you Kells."
"Alright, you're hair is good. It will be no problem. It will take 2 to 3 hours this whole thing but I'm sure you gonna love it at the end"
"No problem."
"So what's your name?" The woman asked me
"Katherina, and yours?"
"Ana. You are very beautiful by the way."
"Thank you so much, you as well sweetheart."
"Are you girls always like this?" Kelly asked confused
"Like what?" Ana asked
"Like this, like what just happened right now"
"Don't know what you talking about Kells."
"Oh come on, you both were flirting with each other"
"Oh no, that's not flirting that's just respect. A lot of woman's when they see a other beautiful woman they get jealous or they start talking shit about her. And some of them are fucking hot, they give you compliments and that's it. There is nothing more hot then when a woman makes a compliment to a other woman." Ana said
"That's right." I said
"And why when I give a beautiful compliment to a woman she doesn't take it the way I said it?"
"Because you don't mean it when you say it. Those kinda of compliments needs to come form the heart and not from you're dick. And by beautiful compliments I don't mean it "yo, you look hot" or "damn girl I wanna beng you tonight cause you look sexy as hell" not those kinda of compliments that's trash." I said
"Mm, oke I learned something today."
"And what?"
"That hanging out with girls it's fucking cool." Kelly said and me and Ana were laughing at him.

I was getting so fucking tired but Ana was almost ready. I can't wait to see the final result. Kelly was reading magazines or smoking cigarettes. He could literally just leave but he doesn't. He really have a lot of nerves to wait this long for me.

After 4 hours of working, Ana did a fucking amazing job.

"Aand done."
"Oh my god." Kelly said as he came back in from smoking his cigarette
"What?"
"You, look amazing. This hair color looks so good on you." Kelly said
"Aww thank you." I gave him a hug
"You guys should really go on a date I see the way you look at each other."
"Tell her that." Kelly whispered to Ana
"Ey, I still can hear you, mother fucker." I slapped his arm
"See this what I have to deal with, she's always choosing violence." Kelly said to Ana
"Can I see it?" I asked Ana
"Of course. Come with me to the big mirror."
I looked at my self in the mirror and I could believe my eyes.
I looked so beautiful. Oh my gosh I love this color on me.

My new hair color:

"Thank you so much, I love it." I hugged Ana
"Any time beautiful."
"Alright we need to go cause I need to get ready for work in one hour. How much is it?" I asked
"150 dollars" Ana said
I was about to take my wallet out when Kelly took my hand away from my purse.
"What are you doing?"
"Paying, and you?"
"Kelly you can't pay for me"
"Just shsh, you're out with a man not with a little boy."
"Listen to him Kath." Ana said smiling.
"Thank you again sweetheart." I gave Ana a hug

Me and Kelly walked out of the store. And Kelly just stood there.
"Why did you stop?"
"Where is my hug?"
"Oh god Kelly." I rolled my eyes and hugged him. "Thank you for paying but you really didn't have to."
"No problem, you look hot at least."
"Ey cut that shit off, you fucking pervert." I said and Kelly started to laugh at me

I got home finally. Kelly had to go to the studio with the others.

"Wha.. you look.. beautiful Kath." Jon said
"Thank you."
"That fits you good." Richie said
"Yeah now you're not that emo anymore but still a little bit" David gave me a tricky smile.
"HAHA, thanks. But I have to get ready now, I have to leave in 40 mins. The bags are full a food just take what you need."
"Thanks kath."

I went upstairs to do my make up. I'm so happy about my new hair color. I love it.
Hihi

After i did. my make up, it was again time for me to find something to wear, sometimes I hate being a girl. I have so much clothes and I never find what I want.
Well fuck it I'm just gonna wear something.

My make up and my outfit:

Well, after 5 and a half years I found a good outfit. I really needed to go now. Today is gonna be a lot of people there. Mötley Crüe is singing.
Fuck now I have to face Nikki again.

"Alright boys, I'm going to work, you can stay here or come with me how you guys want, don't touch my private shit. Take care see ya later." I said in a rush

Tico's pov:
"She's so beautiful man." David said
"Yeah, you right." Jon said
"Well, what are we gonna do?"
"I don't know, I don't feel like I want to go out." Jon said
"Yeah me either." Tico said as well
"Well then let's watch some tv" Richie said
"You guys let's put the grocery's in the fridge and clean this place a little bit, she's gonna come late from work." Richie said
"Yeah you right."
Me and the others started to clean Kath kitchen and living room. We can't just sleep here and not cleaning after us.
Tico's POVs ends

I never walked so fast in my live, I don't like running and all those sport shit. I just like to watch soccer and that's it. But not more then that. Soccer is the only sport that I understand.
I finally I got here. Jeez there are people outside waiting to come in.
Omg is this how you wanna pay me god? I taught we had a deal. I said to myself while I talking to god.

I tried to walk in. But the fucking idiots will not let me walk thru.
"Hey baby, wanna have some fun?" A drunk idiot said as he was grabbing his dick.
"Listen asshole if you don't move I either fuck up you're whole face so that you can't talk to no other woman like this or you just shut up."
He let me to walk past him as he puts his arms up as he didn't said anything.

"Wow!" Noa looked at me with a shocked face
"Do I look that bad?"
"No fuck no, you look beautiful this hair color really suits you."
"Thank you. So how's going? Where is Johnny?"
"He uh.. he's not coming."
"What the fuck are you saying? We have a fucking band playing tonight and all those fuckers from outside waiting to come inside. How the fuck should we do this all alone?"
"Yeah I don't know. But we can try at least."
"Yeah, let's get to work."

Noa did her tables I did mine. Everything was alright.
Nikki and the others were here waiting to get on the stage.
I saw Nikki looking at me a few times but I just ignored.

I was at bar making new drinks when Nikki came to me.

"You look beautiful tonight. I like You're hair color."
I didn't even looked at him. I walked past him and he grabbed my waist.
"Stop it! I don't want to fight with you Kath. I'm sorry for what I said. Just please stop ignoring me."
"Can you let me go now I need to give those drinks to those fucking idiots." I said to him.
"Yeah I'm sorry."
" Good luck up there by the way."
"Thanks."

Minutes later after what happened between me and Nikki. They went up on stage. They are fucking amazing.
While I was at the bar watching them. A small man came to me.

"Hi my name is Doc McGhee, I heard you can sing."

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1K 24
8.7K 67 25
"i tattooed her & now she's mine" 🎸 🚬 🎤 💋 -mini stories of your favourite rockstars
1.6K 48 21
Lilith Jones has just graduated high school and she's ready for a new adventure. What happens when she finds herself in San Francisco with the guys f...
38.7K 917 32
Book 1 of 🌸 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷 🌸 (Btw, in this series GN'R doesn't break up. I follow most of the true events in GN'R's career except for the breaking up...