𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐙𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡

Por SheWrites45

A tale about a mafia boss and a highly disturbed girl. After a turn of unfortunate events that led Zaliah to... Mais

!Disclaimer!
Character aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 36

59 3 2
Por SheWrites45

Suggestions- Orelia Has Orchestra
Zaliah pov
❁❁❁

Of course I'm a chicken.

I waited five hours before going outside. By now it was getting dark outside. Taking a deep breath I opened the car door and he was sleep. Like completely knocked out his head to the side as his glasses was almost falling off his face.

"Marcelo." I tried to wake him up without touching him. I have no idea how he's going to wake up. "Marcelooo" i decided to pat his face. His eyes shot open. "Tesoro." He mumbled sleepily.

"Can we talk?" I sat back in the seat. He nodded adjusting his glasses. I'm guessing he was reading.

"Lemon. Okay?" He nodded anticipating what I'm going to say. I turned towards him. "After I tell you I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to cry. I just want you to know what parts you are loving okay?" I know it don't define me but it kinda does.

In a way I'd always be that girl on that couch.

He nodded, not saying anything because, lemon.

"When I went to my dealers to get more pills... they drugged me with fentanyl" I couldn't look at him so I looked away. I don't want to see the disgusted look. "And took advantage of me. They were supposed to kill me by Raven orders but after the last one had their turn with me they tried but as you see I'm still here." I let out a humorless chuckle.

"That night when I got home my dad yelled at me for some stupid shit. It didn't dawn on me that he knew. I mean who would be okay with their daughter being raped? Obviously my father. So I went upstairs. I practically begged for someone to ask me if I was okay.. but nothing. I waited for someone to hear my cries, for my dad to just apologize."

I noticed a rain drop on the windshield. A light drizzle. "I stabbed myself" I looked down blinking the tears away. He didn't say anything as his hand lifted my shirt he placed his hand on the scar. Basically asking if that's it. All I did was nod blinking the tears away.

"Um." I sniffled trying to get it togheter. "So my dad sent me to Mercy. The asylum. He admitted me." Marcelo's hand fell from my stomach holding my hand. I stared down at his tattooed hand. Tracing the ink with my finger. "I met your sister at Mercy. She was my nurse then my therapist. We had a little thing but it wasn't anything big."

"That's where I met the girls.. my family." I stared out the window to see Daisy staring out the window. I could see her messing with the ends of her hair. I know she can't see much because of the tinted windows.

She's nervous.

"I feel a certain way about myself.. since the thing. So in Mercy I was reckless. Giving up my body to men for a blunt, or even a gram. Giving up my body for out privileges." I shrugged pursing my lips.

"I don't expect you to stay.. I'm shattered. I'm a fucking a mess and I can't let you love me because it'll hurt when you up and stop loving me one day. No matter how much I love you. I also can't expect you to love me if I can barely love myself."

I don't want to say lemon. I don't want him to tell me how damaged I am. Marcelo tugged on my hand. I still can't look at him. His fingers cupped my chin forcing me to look at him.

His eyes were soft and a bit watery. I don't want him to cry for me. He raised his eyebrows telling me to say lemon. I shook my head and he nodded. This went on forever.

"Fine. Lemon." A small smile was on his face. "I still love you tesoro. Even if you don't love yourself, We'll work on it. Until then I'll love you enough for the both of us."

I frowned. "When we first met you asked me if I was pure.."

"I was stupid. I was intimidated by you Tesoro. I wanted control over you and it wasn't right. It's never right to want control over someone." He paused for a minute "I'm going to kill your father Tesoro." He was telling me not asking me.

He pressed a kiss on my cheek. "Marcelo-"

"You can't change my mind. Pick a parent. I don't want you to be an orphan." I chuckled shaking my head. "You can't be serious." I looked over at his striaght nonchalant face.

"He let that happen to you Tesoro. Either that or names of the bastards that did that to you." He's handling this differently than I thought he would.

"I already killed them and Marcelo you can't kill any of my parents. Got it? Not until I can talk to them."

He turned the car on. "I know you don't want me to say anything but your so fucking strong. And I love that about you."

"You know what I love about you?" I asked buckling my seat belt.

"Hm?" He looked over at me before pulling off.

"The amazing head you give I mean it's really five star." He only laughed at my attempt to lighten the mood.

*

As soon as we came home we were greeted by a living room filled with frat boys. Loud music booming as I could smell the weed and alcohol.

Nico can't be fucking serious. "I'm going to kill him." Marcelo grumbled.

"I'm going to join him." I tapped on some random guy shoulder. "What's in that cup?" It looked blue.

"Nicos special." He smiled before offering it to me. "Are you interested?"

"She's not fucking interested she just wanted to know what the hell was in the cup." Marcelo tightened his grip around me. The guy practically pissed himself as he scattered away.

"Calm down babe." I rolled my eyes dramatically as I walked through the crowed to the kitchen. The blue punch in a clear glass. Pouring me a glass of it I took a sip. It's tropical lemon flavored. Gasping i set the glass down.

"This isn't Nicos fucking punch this is Zaliah creation! I made this punch when I was sixteen. A couple of sips and it gets you fucked up." My eyes darted around the crowed.

"Oh wow. He stole your punch." Marcelo tone was bored.

"Oh hey Zaliah!" Nico and some of his friends I've saw around his highschool years. "You stole my fucking punch. "

His smile only widened. "I would never do such a thing."

"Yes you would. It has half a bottle of everclear in it. A third cup of clear crown-"

"Okay okay. I did steal your punch but think of it as a family recipe."

"Family recipe my ass. Clean the house out now." Nico shrugged. "I got approved for the dorm. I moved out."

"Thank god" Marcelo shook his head examining a bottle of tequila.

"Get the place cleaned up. Now. If their too drunk to drive I'll pay for an Uber. Nico I'm so serious as I say this. If there's any car accidents because you provided alcohol to minors I will hurt you." His friends thought it was a fucking joke but nothings funny about drunk driving.

"Okay. Let's take this to my place guys. Ubers on my sister."

"Dude your sister is married to Marcelo Lombardi? Don't he own that one club that takes fake IDs." Nico laughed nervously as he ushered them out.

By the time nico got everyone out the place was a fuckinf mess. "I'm so sorry he messed up the place and I know how much you like everything to be clean and neat I picked up the beer bottles. "And I know how much you like your privacy."

Nicos well... he's coping with everything. "It's fine Tesoro he's going to clean his own mess. Meaning we can unwind and enjoy this" he looked over the bottle. "Jack Daniels."

"Sounds great"

Once I was finished with my shower, nico was gone and everything was cleaned up. In the time Marcelo was in the shower i did my night routine removing my smudged makeup. Sitting on Marcelo bed well I guess it's our bed now.

I scrolled on my phone having my under eye mask on. Green strips that's supposed to reduce puffiness since I've been crying a lot today.

Marcelo came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes dropped form his tattooed chest to his v line. His wet hair bringing droplets down his chest. He caught me staring shooting me a smirk. "Staring a bit rude Tesoro."

"Your my husband. It don't count." I watched as the mucles in his arm tense as he reached up putting his shirt on. What I didn't expect was for him to stare at me dead in the eye as he dropped his towel. My eyes practically battled with trying not to look down.

I looked away from him looking back down at my phone.

I soon felt the bed dip beside me as I handed him the bottle. He popped it open. I watched as he took a swing himself. He didn't make a face. I mean whiskey is the worse so if he like that then he'll be okay with anything.

He handed me the bottle as I took a sip. It went down pretty smooth. "So what we're alcoholic tonight?" He wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me close to him. "Mhm." He trailed kisses down my neck.

"I didn't take you for a drinker besides you know whiskey." I handed him the bottle. "I like drinking with people that I trust. Trust enough not to take advantage of my drunken state."

My eyebrows furrowed as I turned my head to look back at him. "Your perfect. Everything about you. Your morals all of it" my lips tilted up.

"Are you drunk already?" He smiled playing with the ends of my hair scarf.

"No I'm just being a little nice." We rotated the bottle. I could tell it was starting to let off the edge as I relaxed completely. Letting out a yawn I stopped with the rotation since I'm pretty much wasted. Leaving Marcelo to finish the rest of the bottle.

Marcelo head was nuzzled in my neck as he began kissing my neck softly. His hand was placed on my inner thigh as I closed my eyes. "I think your love language is physical touch." I turned around straddling him as I faced him. I could feel his erection under me.

He nodded as he perched his forehead on mine. "I want to be near you all the time." He moved an inch as I could feel him rubbing against me through the thin fabric of our clothes. "I could go to sleep like this." He rested his head on my shoulder. Wrapping my arms around him I leaned into him.

"Do you think we'll make it? Like in reality?" His head moved up and down.

"If our love is strong enough."

"Well I love you." I smiled as the words bubbled out of me. He lifted his head with a smile as he pecked my lips. "I love you too"

*

Banging. Freaking banging at our bedroom door. "It's four in the fucking morning!" Marcelo shouted waking me up all the way in the process. Our bed room door was swung open as the sound of a baby crying made me squint turning on the lamp.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me". Carlos stood there with holding a car seat in his hand. He looked at Marcelo with tears in his eyes. Im guessing this is serious. Marcelo sat up obviously concerned. "That better not be your baby." I mumbled to Marcelo as he looked at me in horror.

"It's not his.. it's mine." Everyone paused.

"What the hell are you talking about Carlos?" And that's when he became hysterical just like the baby. Between the two people crying and the sorta hung over I couldn't do it.

"Give me the baby for crying out loud." I got up our bed as Carlos handed me the car seat. I se the car seat on the bed pulling back the visor it revealed a pretty baby. The baby looked to be around four or five months.

"Hey there." I smiled unbuckling her. I can tell by the brown eyes and the dark brown curls this baby is definitely Carlos. Picking her up I placed her on my hip as she stopped crying. She also has Carlos nose.

"This is definitely your baby."

"Zaliah. Not the time." Marcelo glared over at me as I shrugged.

"Calm down man. Tell me what happened exactly."

"Okay." Carlos fiddled with his fingers. "I came home from the gym and I got in the shower. I called Daisy and asked her to come over for a booty cal-"

"Skip to the baby part" Marcelo cut him off.

"I got out of the shower and my door bell rang. I looked out and saw the baby in a car seat... she left a note man." His hands trembled as he pulled a paper from his pocket. "Hello Carlos. It's Melanie. I know we ended things pretty bad. I just I can't take care a child. I don't want a kid. You were always so excited to start a family so here it is. She's four and a half months old. Her name is Clementine. Don't reach out to me about it at all. Good luck!"

"What do I do?" He looked like he haven't slept. "When the stores open call Lucia and explain and ask for her help. Until then you are welcome to sleep in the guest room if you need help we're in here." Marcelo got out of bed standing by Carlos.

"Yeah thanks man." He grabbed the car seat going to the guest room. I got back in bed sitting there waiting for Marcelo to get back in bed but he didn't .

"I'm going to make sure he's good. Don't wait up. Get some sleep." He leaned down pecking my lips. I understand he's got to be there for his brother. I mean it's a whole baby situation.

"I can't sleep now..."

"You'll be cranky later Zaliah." I frowned.

"No I won't. Marcelo left the room, closing the door behind him.

Today has been a day.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

200K 2.5K 9
A hunted young woman gets a second chance at freedom under the protection of a notorious mob family. 🔞 BEWARE OF MATURE CONTENT/ADULT THEMES.
317 0 30
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ---------------------------------------------- BOOK 2 OF...
1.1K 34 21
a romance which ends in a sudden tragedy. - disclaimer : contains sexual context enjoy reading you horny fuckers 😼