Serenity and Endymion

By princesserenity1

I do not own sailor moon or anyone in this story Warning: included some mature content. More

Prologue 1: Memories
Prologue 2: The Outer Court Ladies- edited
Prologue 3: Letters- edited
Prologue 4: Rainbow Crystals- edited
Chapter 1: Training and Luna?- edited
Chapter 2: Lady Mercury- edited
Chapter 3: Lady Mars- edited
Chapter 4: Jadeite's Rebirth-edited
Chapter 5: Lady Venus-edited
Chapter 6: Lady Jupiter-edited
Chapter 7: Nephrite's Released-edited
Chapter 8: End of The Evil Generals-edited
Chapter 9: Endymion, The SPY-edited
Chapter 10: The Dark Kingdom-edited
Chapter 11: Arrival of A New Enemy
Chapter 12: VR Madness
Chapter 13: Babysitting and the Final Battle
Chapter 14: Arrival of the Daughter
Chapter 15: Betrayal of the Inner Ladies
Chapter 16: Mercury Planet Power
Chapter 17: Rei misses Usagi
Chapter 18: Usagi makes curry
Chapter 19: Venus vs Jupiter
Chapter 20: Captured!
Chapter 21: Rescue Mission Starts
Chapter 22: Trust in Calaveras
Chapter 23: Crystal Point
Chapter 24: Introducing~ The Wiseman
Chapter 25: Kidnapped Usagi
Chapter 26: To the Future
Chapter 27: Our Future Selves- edited
Chapter 28: Wisemen and Rini
Special Chapter: Promise of the Rose
Chapter 29: Outer Ladies Arrive
Chapter 30: Infiltration Plan
Chapter 31: Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 32: Usagi's Birthday (1)
Chapter 33: Usagi's Birthday (2)
Chapter 34: Truth (1)
Chapter 34: Truth (2)
Chapter 35: Mercury and Uranus vs Nanobots
Chapter 36: Neptune and Mars vs Mimetto
Chapter 37: Mamoru and Pluto vs Green
Chapter 38: Saturn and Moon
Chapter 39: Motoki Knows
Chapter 40: Holy Chalice
Chapter 41: Lady Messiah
Chapter 41: Lady Messiah (2)
Special Chapter: Hearts On Ice
Valentines Day Spin Off
Chapter 43

Chapter 42

80 6 5
By princesserenity1

Usagi POV

"Wow, is this how you looked when you were a kid? Your hair looks shorter and more golden compared to when you were in princess form?" Shingo asks.

"Pretty much~ I'm glad that Luna gave me this disguise pen in case of emergencies. My hair changes to a more silver or gold shade depending on which form I'm in. The disguise pen is using my memories to recreate my hair from a few years ago. Does it hide my mark?"

"Nope, it's still there. But at least you look like a Lady Moon fan, people will probably think you have a sticker on your forehead."

"You're right."

"But more importantly, when will you return back to normal?"

"I'll have to gather the Inner Ladies and Mamoru. I can't fight too well in this state but, it'll be bad if the enemy gets them too."

"So you're keeping the Outer Ladies and the Knights in the dark? Then you'll tell them if you can't handle it?" He looks at me with a 'really' look.

"You're right. I'll handle it myself."

"NOT WHAT I MEANT!" He slaps himself.

"I was joking! I'll stay with Mamoru until the ladies and knights have defeated the enemy. We don't even who they are, so it'll take a while."

"Right, anything I can do to help?"

"Did you see the monster?"

"I didn't see much but they had an upside down, black crescent moon."

This news shocked me, "But who could possibly...unless it's her? If it is, then everyone is in danger. I can't let them know what's happening."

"Sis? What are you mumbling about?"

"I'm sorry Shingo."

"What? Sorry about what?" He looks at me concerned.

I take out the crystal, "Silver Crystal, hear my wishes and change his memories."

"What! No way!"

He tried to resist but, being young his mind was too weak to resist the crystal.

"So what do you think caused your powers to go haywire?" He asks me.

"I'm not sure, maybe I pushed myself too hard lately."

"That does make sense. The crystal might have turned you into a child to relieve some of the stress."

'I'm sorry Shingo. But I have to deal with Queen Nehelenia by myself, without anyone else, it's my duty as the Moon Princess.'

"Then, are you going to stay with Mamoru until your body is back to normal? Because our parents will freak out if they saw you like this."

'Now that I know who's behind this, I can't let Mamoru know what's happened.'

"No, I don't want him to start thinking of me as a kid. I'll stay on the Moon, with Queen Serenity. Being on the Moon might help me recover."

"Got it, I'll just tell our parents that you went to Mamoru's place for a while."

"No! They know where he lives. I'll just call them and say I'm staying with Setsuna."

"So you'll tell Setsuna san everything?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

'She is the only one who I trust to keep a secret. Now that I think about it, I sure am a hypocrite. I told her off for keeping a secret from everyone else but, here I am doing the same.'

I resolve myself to do what I think is right.

"I trust you to keep our parents safe, shingo." I say while leaving him with my communicator.

"Use that to contact me, make sure to press only the crown button. Otherwise, it might connect us to everyone in our group."

"Got it! Take care, big sis."

I have this strong urge to ruffle his hair. But that will look weird with me being younger now.

I give him a final smile and transport to where Setsuna is.

Setsuna POV

I frown as I see the future has changed. It's a minor event but, any changes to the timeline makes me nervous.

I can see our princess fighting against Queen Nehelenia by herself. She wins by sealing her back inside a mirror. But she won't be able to do it alone, I see her traveling to Elysion through her connection with the Prince, to meet Helios.

"Setsuna... I see you were waiting for me."

"Princess...You came to ask how to get to Elysion and gain the power of dreams, to seal Queen Nehelenia again."

"You know that this is a fight amongst people of the Moon. Queen Nehelenia is my aunt, and she has broken through the seal my mother placed on her. She only broke through because people are losing hope in their dreams. So, it is my duty to seal her again."

"I just wish you could allow us to help."

"I need everyone to help defend Earth while I work on this mission. My aunt will use her subjects to try to steal the people's Dream Mirror. She has already hindered me by forcing me into my childhood body."

"Princess...Helios has already been captured. His soul has been hiding inside the purest Dream Mirror as Pegasus. You must find him if you want the power of Dreams."

"Whose dream is he hiding in?"

"Who else? Our Prince is the holder of the Golden Crystal, and the Ruler of Elysion."

"I see...then I must enter his dream using our crystal's connection."

"Please be careful."

"Pluto...Don't tell them where I am. Please, this is my duty as my mother's daughter. If they say anything, then tell them that my order is for them to prevent the Dark Moon Circus from stealing the Dream Mirrors. That is their top priority."

"Understood, I'll tell Saturn that our role is to support the Inners."

"No, I want the Outer Ladies to make sure Mamoru is safe. I know he's strong and has the Shintennou knights but, I suspect he might get attacked when he's alone."

"Understood. We will protect his highness."

"Thank you." I hug Setsuna and transport to Mamoru's side.

He should be sleeping now. Normally, he'll wake up by just sensing me.

'He must be exhausted.'

I use the crystal to harmonize with the Golden Crystal and enter his dream.

The first layer is his dream of our wedding. The Earth and Moon Kingdom is at peace.

'I knew you would share my dream, my prince.'

I dive deeper and into Elysion's forest. I quickly sit down and call for Pegasus.

'The Moon Princess...It has been a while.'

He says as he allows me to pet him.

'It has indeed, I believe the last time was a millennium ago.'

'Yes but, unfortunately our reunion is due to a good cause.'

'Indeed. I have heard that you are in hiding because of Queen Nehelenia. I have come to ask you to lend me your powers. Only the powers of the Silver Crystal and yours can seal her back.'

'I was originally going to lend my power to your child. She has the blood of my prince,however, the future has changed. Although she is still the purest dream holder, she is no longer in this timeline. She hasn't crossed over.'

'You mean Chibiusa?'

'Yes. Therefore I stayed here in my prince's dream, knowing you will come to find me. Nehelenia has made one mistake. She put you into a child's body to hinder you but, I can only grant my power to the purest child with the purest dream.'

'But my dream is the same as your prince?'

'Exactly. Prince Endymion is the owner of the Golden Crystal because he is the guardian of Earth. In turn, he also guards Elysion but, that can only be possible if he has the purest dream as well.'

'So if I have the same dream, and in my current state...I fit the conditions perfectly.'

'Correct. Please, make use of this crystal ball if you ever need to contact me. This wand and brooch to access my powers.'

He hands me the crystal ball, pink heart broach and pink wand.

'Thank you.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 133 40
I'll be doing Zodiac Ships. Name your ships and I'll use them. I will use LGBTQ+ ships. (I really really apologize, I have been neglecting this one s...
5.5K 165 25
one by one, they fall down. But each time they do, a new one rises back up.
8K 126 12
This story contains ships and angst !! I post ever chapter until school start !! This story is also kind like a one shot story and all that !!! This...
22.4K 272 18
.,๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–˜, ๐•ฐ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–โ .โ ๏ฝกโ * . . . หšใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โœฆใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€. ๐Ÿชใ€€โ€ˆหšใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โœฆใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€หšใ€€๐ŸŒ’ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€. โœฆ ใ€€๐ŸŒ ใ€€ใ€€.โ€‚ ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€หšใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€*ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โœฆใ€€ใ€€...