The Chaos Of Heaven Came to h...

Por Hunter_Volkova

Kasory the Angel of Chaos Had Decide to Help Charlie With her Little Hotel Project! Of course helping the pri... Mais

Prologue
angel of justive and redemption
Clap for the Archangel of Death! AZRAEL! The fucking hypocrite...
gardening
a missing soul
your Guardian Angel
technology Nerds
back to heaven
Azrael's Fear and Michael's Regret
Archangels preparation
Gabriel's Mission
not a chapter but an announcement
unexpected Twist of feeling
an Archangel and the V's
falling for Desire
a Deal of Mercy
the War Reveals the Reality of Heaven's Punishment
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p2
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p3
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p1
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p2
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p3
Hell's Own Archangel
Conflicted Views
The Archangel of Health God's Punishment
a late Valentine art
the Return of the Dame
Lucifer's Worries
Sickening Desires
giving up on you and Alastor Regret life
God's Little Scheme because they're bored
Satan and Michael comes to an agreement
[Not a Chapter] Character AI
Alastor's and Kasory's Deal
Haniel's Good news
[Reader Insert Story] The Crown Prince Of Heaven
incorrect Quotes art:)
another Loss of Wings
Character's Profile/Art 1
a Decision Lingers
A Breaking Bond and an Unbreakable one
characters Profile/Art 2
Angels/the AU 60 fun fact
it did not go as God Planned-
there will be a new start for us
[not a Chapter] Characters AI 2
give Author a Promp before Chapter 3 plot
11. platonic, Kasory and Michael
2/15. Platonic, Azrael and Metatron
Character's Profile/Art 3
Angels/the AU 60 fun fact (again and a bit of talk)
[not a Chapter] Janitor AI
11. Platonic, Kasory and Michael (2)
MorningStars Siblings Doodles
3. Platonic, Azrael, Kasory & Raguel
announcement a new Side Story/fic
Mama (early Upload)
Wait for me to Come Home
Changes from the Past
[not a Chapter] Janitor AI 2
Prince Charming's Wish
Returning to hell and God is loose ln earth
All Archangels Newest Bio
Who do you truly Yearn for?
I want to be Selfish
the Mystery of his Death

A Love from the Past

90 2 0
Por Hunter_Volkova

"Kasory..."

A voice called him, The Archangel of Chaos glance to his side, a Man in a Reaper's Robe float Towards him, The man was taller than he is... way... taller... "Ah! Azrael, What Brings you here?" Kasory asked as he put his book down.

The Azrael stare at him behind the hood hiding his face, Kasory Gesture to the seat Next to him "Sit down with me Sir" He chuckle as Azrael nodded politely before sitting down next to him.

"How have you Been my dear Chaos?" Azrael asked, Kasory look up at him with a smile "I'm tired Azrael, As usual... I can't seems to sleep" He sigh, He could always be so open to Azrael...

"I see... I wish I could Help with it Old Friend, But I always Fail to Help you with that" Azrael sigh...

"it's Ok Azrael... Why are you here?" Kasory asked as the Book in his hand disappear into ashes and their surrounding changes to a field of Flower instead of a Library...

"Can I not see an Old friend of Mine?" Azrael asked his smile could be seen from the dark Hood where his face isn't even visible at all, Kasory chuckle "Come on Azrael... why are you here? You do not Visit this realm unless you need something..." Kasory sigh.

"Straight to the point I see..." Azrael sigh before leaning back to the seat "You have been such a great friend For me Chaos, and For him too" he added.

Kasory Sat there staring at him and silently listening... "One day He'll be gone too, It hurt me to know such thing, Chaos... An Azrael will leave you Again one day... forgive me Chaos" Azrael sigh as he stare up at the dark sky.

Kasory stare soften before he look away, looking forward to the endless field of Lavender... "I don't mind" he whispered as his Cat-Like ear lowered back.

"My Love... Do not feel sad Please" Kasory look back at him with a smile "it is not your fault... the Archangel of Death simply have such a Curse... Do not feel guilty for leaving me" He chuckle before gently taking one of Azrael's hand.

"when you Die You don't go anywhere... just float around People's dream... Azrael, I'm sorry I haven't been dreaming Lately..." Kasory Apologize as he stare down at the hand he was Holding.

"its hard to sleep... it's hard to dream"

"I know, You always have such difficulty on Sleeping..." Azrael chuckle before letting out a soothing hum.

"Sometimes I wish I could die... but again If I do I wont end up with you" Kasory Spoke softly with a sad smile "do not think for such thing Chaos, you know how much I hate knowing you are suffering... and I cannot be there to help" Azrael hissed annoyed.

Kasory gave a soft giggle before soon he decide to lean To Azrael's body "Forgive me Azrael..." Kasory whispered...

~

When he open his eyes he glance to the bed and Notice Azrael was still asleep and Eva was on the bed next to him, Both are deep in sleep while Kasory is sitting on the couch.

Kasory smile, It's been a While since he get an actual sleep with such nice dream... he run his hands up to his face before ruffling his hair... he felt like he wanted to cry...

"Kasy"

Kasory look up and smile wider before standing up and walk toward the bed to kneel down "Yes Az, I'm here" He softly spoke, Azrael had woken up a bit... he still looks a bit dazed and tired though...

"Kas... you're still here?" he asked confused, Kasory nodded "Just as I said, I wont leave you until you wake up Az... I'm here" Kasory spoke Softly.

Azrael is different from the past Azrael...

The old Azrael was a gentleman, a Man of his words and always seems so polite and mature... someone who never lied, Always so Polite and actually well behaved...

Kasory fell for that, He find it amusing how his Type was someone who can get close enough to him... and treat him like a person and not a weapon... someone who would go so far as Holding him when his chaos Burst... A Gentleman of their words...

But this Azrael... is not that Azrael...

Kasory knows that and it's easy for him to get along with this Azrael too, At first Azrael was so shy... so timid and keep things to himself but the older he gets he start to be an open Archangel even if... it's all a façade of lies...

This Azrael is Respect-less, But loyal to a fault... he's brash, Hot headed and always so Cocky mocking others just for his own fun, a Liar and a Master of Menace...

And yet Kasory can't help but Get close to him, he find This Azrael Amusing... fun to be with... someone he could care about...

And now the thought that This Azrael soon would leave him too... it hurts him a little but he doesn't mind, There will always be a new Azrael...

Sadly... this Azrael had truly touched so many hearts, Losing him would make heaven sad...

"Kasy you're staring for too long I know im gorgeous and all but man don't stare at me like I'm some sort of Ghost or something~"

Azrael's tease snap him back to reality, Kasory look surprised before he chuckle and shake his head "Whatever, Are you thirsty? Hungry?" he asked, Azrael stare for a moment before he glance to his other Side where Eva Was still asleep, he look back at Kasory.

"Can you get me a Glass of water? A Glass of Tea and A Pair of vegetables Sandwich? Also Strawberry from the fridge" he asked, Kasory raise a brow "I thought you don't like Strawberries" he muttered..

"Not for me you dumbass, it's for Eva..." Azrael huffed, Kasory smile before nodding and left the room.

Azrael's pent house still looks the same, Of course it does... he went to the kitchen and start preparing the Drink and the food requested... Azrael knows full well Kasory can't cook so thankfully he actually asked for something that Kasory can make Without touching the stove.

After a few minutes Kasory return with a tray of food, he put it at the nightstand and Azrael tried to sit up, Kasory immediately went to help him when he flinch and almost fall again...

While Azrael start munching on the sandwich Kasory took his Phone from his pocket and opened the group chat he hadn't open in days... the latest talk was a few minutes age...

ˢᵖⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵀᵉᵃ [ᴳᵃᵇʳⁱᵉˡ]

<[@Old Man, WAKE UP GRANDPAAAAAAA]

<[GRANDPA PLS]

ᴵⁿˢᵒᵐⁿⁱᵃᶜ [ᴿᵃᵍᵘᵉˡ]

<[Gabriel it's 1 am What the fuck?]

ˢᵖⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵀᵉᵃ [ᴳᵃᵇʳⁱᵉˡ]

<[Not the grandpa im looking for but I summoned one I guess]

ᴵⁿˢᵒᵐⁿⁱᵃᶜ [ᴿᵃᵍᵘᵉˡ]

<[Fuck you and your whole Bloodline you piece of shit]

ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳ [ᴷᵃᵐᵃᵉˡ]

<[Oooookkkkkk can we relax? Why are you bitches up at this time?!]

ᶜʳⁱᵗⁱᶜⁱˢᵐ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵉˢᵗ [ᴶᵉʰᵒᵉˡ]

<[At 1 am Gabriel called Metatron a Grandpa...]

ˢᵖⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵀᵉᵃ [ᴳᵃᵇʳⁱᵉˡ]

<[Im not wrong am I?]

ᶜʳⁱᵗⁱᶜⁱˢᵐ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵉˢᵗ [ᴶᵉʰᵒᵉˡ]

<[Sure, Grandpa]

ˢᵖⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵀᵉᵃ [ᴳᵃᵇʳⁱᵉˡ]

<[HEY IM NOT THAT OLD!]

ˢᵗᵒˡᵉ ᴹʸ ˢᵒᶜᵏˢ [ᶜᵃˢˢⁱᵉˢ]

<[HATE TO POINT OUT BUT YOU'RE 3 YEARS YOUNGER THAN METATRON]

ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳ [ᴷᵃᵐᵃᵉˡ]

<[Gorgeous My platonic Love, Caps]

ˢᵗᵒˡᵉ ᴹʸ ˢᵒᶜᵏˢ [ᶜᵃˢˢⁱᵉˢ]

<[SHIT HOW THE FUCK DO I THRN IT OFF???]

ᶜʳⁱᵗⁱᶜⁱˢᵐ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵉˢᵗ [ᴶᵉʰᵒᵉˡ]

<[Grammers]

ˢᵗᵒˡᵉ ᴹʸ ˢᵒᶜᵏˢ [ᶜᵃˢˢⁱᵉˢ]

<[DUCL U JEGOEL]

ˢᵖⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵀᵉᵃ [ᴳᵃᵇʳⁱᵉˡ]

<[I would've find this Amusing if you didn't made me feel in pain for your incompetent in such simple technology Cassial]

ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳ [ᴷᵃᵐᵃᵉˡ]

<[Hehehehe 'Simple']

ᶜʳⁱᵗⁱᶜⁱˢᵐ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵉˢᵗ [ᴶᵉʰᵒᵉˡ]

<[Simple My ass you mother fucking Pigeon man]

ᴵⁿˢᵒᵐⁿⁱᵃᶜ [ᴿᵃᵍᵘᵉˡ]

<[Your technology is confusing as FUCK]

ˢᵗᵒˡᵉ ᴹʸ ˢᵒᶜᵏˢ [ᶜᵃˢˢⁱᵉˢ]

<[HEAVN GOOGLE HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPS???]

ᶜʳⁱᵗⁱᶜⁱˢᵐ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵉˢᵗ [ᴶᵉʰᵒᵉˡ]

<[.... Cass, Go the fuck to bed]

ᴼⁿᶜᵉ ᴷⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵃ ᴳᵒᵃᵗ [ᴶᵒᵖʰⁱᵉˡ]

<[I love it when my phone won't stop buzzing and when I opened it it's just a bunch of Idiots Texting at 1 am :)]

ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳ [ᴷᵃᵐᵃᵉˡ]

<[Bro pissed]

ᶜʳⁱᵗⁱᶜⁱˢᵐ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵉˢᵗ [ᴶᵉʰᵒᵉˡ]

<[Good morning Jophiel]

ᴼⁿᶜᵉ ᴷⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵃ ᴳᵒᵃᵗ [ᴶᵒᵖʰⁱᵉˡ]

<[Morning Sir Jehoel, aren't you supposed to be taking some rest? Forgive me if These bitches keeping you awake]

The silly interaction makes Kasory chuckle, None of them change at all.

"what are you smiling at?~" Azrael asked in a sing song tone as he lean toward Kasory, Kasory gave a little chuckle before showing him what he was Looking at, Azrael stare at those text before letting out an amuse snort and grins.

"They're still as Chaotic as ever huh?" He asked, Kasory nodded "Sometimes I don't know why I expected all of you to act differently after a few months..." Kasory sigh with a smile.

Azrael stare at him for a few moment before snickering

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

"Satan"

"Michael"

The two bow down slightly toward each other before they start walking along "So how have you been?" Michael asked the first Question, The two of them currently meeting on earth.

Of course they weren't alone not far from them Gabriel and a Small imp Name Sara followed, guarding them if Something bad happened but a bit far enough giving the two their own space.

"I have been decent lately how about you?" Satan asked back after Answering, "Tired a bit but I'll manage" Michael gave him a smile... Satan could see how tired Michael is it worried him a bit...

"Are you sure you don't need Rest?" Satan asked a bit concern, Michael shake his head with a smile "I'm good, I can manage Satan no worries" He chuckle before swiping his hair a bit.

It amaze him how Satan could stay calm... for the Sin of Wrath Satan shows no sign of Anger at all... The whole Walk Satan had been so calm and Seems so polite...

"You're amazing you know that?" Michael suddenly point out in the middle of their Conversation, Satan raise a brow confused "oh?" he seems curious of What Michael meant by that.

"it just, You're so calm in all of our conversation, all out walk how did you manage it?" Michael asked looking at him amaze, Satan confusion switches to prideful smile as he chuckle.

"my boyfriend had always help me Control my Angel" he Spoke Proudly, Michael smile at him... Satan always talk so Proudly about this 'Boyfriend' of his and it Made Michael smile even more.

The sin of wrath then start ranting about his Boyfriend while Michael nodded and listened, The more he listens the more it amaze him how Satan suddenly switches to a more giddy and excited person...

Truly amazing.

"I want to meet this Boyfriend of yours one day, He seems to be Someone you really Adored" Michael told with a smile, Satan immediately nodded "He is!" before he pause and rum the back of his neck nervously.

"I think you already met him but you just didn't realize" He admitted sheepishly which Receive a confused look on Michael "I have?" he asked confusedly and Satan nodded.

Which Confused him even more, he had met Satan's Boyfriend? Who is it? He wonder... "don't worry much about it Michael" Satan chuckle as they about to continue Walking Suddenly both Gabriel and Sara Stopped them.

"were going that way" Gabriel point to the Left as he put a hand to Michael's shoulder, "the restaurant is that way sir" Sara gesture is a more polite manner with both hands.

"thank you Gabriel, Sara" Michael nodded at them before gently placed a hand on Satan's back and pull him along, Satan only stare before he let out an amuse chuckle.

Gabriel And Sara went back walking behind them.

"im surprised he didn't got mad" Gabriel muttered leaning a bit to the Imp who shrugged with a smile "Lord Satan had been able to control his angel toward his colleague and Guests, Although when he's back at the ring he's still a ball of angel" She giggled nervously

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

The day she met him was like the day That Destiny tied them together... it was... unexpected...

"Raphael? Are you in here? I have something To tell you and I bet you're going to lov-" she paused as she peek inside The Clinic, Raphael was there but another angel was there too.

"ah Haniel! Welcome, oh let me Introduce you to a friend of mine, this is Akarim!" Raphael gesture to the Angel next to him, The angel stare at her a bit of nervousness in his body posture as he awkwardly wave "H-hello Miss Haniel, It's good to see you" He Told with a nervous smile.

Haniel just stand there staring at him, Before she smile and giggled "Theres no need to be nervous! Ease up a bit" She wave her hand dismissively.

She jog toward them as she offered a hand for him to shake, He shake her hand "Archangel Haniel, Archangel of Joy! Or Emotions, What ever you like to call me..." She chirps.

"I'm... Akarim... I'm a Principalities, M'lady I didn't expect to see you around" He Responded still a bot of nervous, Raphael lean to her "He's Not good with stranger" He whispered it only made her giggle.

Soon they let go of each others hand and Haniel Start talking to Raphael and Akarim about why she was here in the first place, as usual Raphael listened with nodding a few times... Akarim listened to her with amazement in his eyes.

Time passes as they part ways, day Started to blur... until...

"Miss Haniel?"

Haniel look up from her phone and Notice a Familiar Principalities standing not far from her, He remembers that Brown hair anywhere... she smile immediately "Akarim! How have you been?!" she asked putting her phone away as she rushed to him.

He tense a bit but smile, Raphael was right he's not comfortable or good with stranger so Haniel keep distance giving him enough comfortable Personal space... "I have been good, How about you Miss Haniel? I hope your days have been going excellent" he asked back

Haniel wave her hands dismissively "Drop the 'Ms'... just call me Haniel!" She chirps he gave her a confused look "Wouldn't that be disrespectful?" he asked a bit worried in his tone, She giggled as she shake her head "If I told you to call me that then it wont be disrespectful at all Akarim" She Explained.

He hesitate for a moment but he nodded "Then I'll keep it in mind to Just call you by your Name" that made Haniel smile wider.

"oh right you were asking about my Day right? You are absolutely correct it's been excellent!" she chirps.

Soon the two start walking and chatting like There's no Tomorrow, Well mostly Haniel start rambling and Akarim listen... he had never once tell her to shut up maybe it's out of respect or he truly find her rambling Interesting...

Either way... she wasn't sure when she started to have the feeling of looking forward to meet him...

From an unexpected meeting turn to a Expected one, They exchange number and talk... sometimes Haniel offered to go on lunch or Just hang out for fun... they didn't know when it started that they start calling their Hang outs 'Dates' but both of them didn't Complain about it at all.

"I think your hair is perfect the way they Are, Maybe tie them up a bit no need to cut them" Akarim told as he sit across from Haniel on the open second floor of a café in Heaven's 5ft Level, she was holding her Cup of Coffee as she nodded taking his words to heart.

"I guess It's better if I don't cut them huh?" She smile before taking a sip, he nodded "Unless you really want to then I'm not stopping you but... in my opinion you're beautiful with long hair"

'Beautiful' that word made her smile even more as she felt Butterflies in her stomach... it wasn't the first time someone Compliment her such words but it was the first time it really affected her...

"you think I'm beautiful?" She asked tilting her head to the side, He stare at her With confident in his eyes and nodded "of course! Someone with Good eyes would see that you look Stunning Haniel! Your personality is very charming too!" He chirps.

Her smile soften as she lean to the side staring at him with adoration "You're quite a charmer Akarim" she told which caught him off guard as a blush appear to his face.

It made her giggle seeing how flustered he became by just a simple word from her

~

"I'm Home"

Haniel Head peeked from the open door to their shared bedroom as her eyes lit up "Welcome Home Honey!" She chirps before making her way toward the Angel.

She hold out her arms and he Hugged her before kissing her forehead "have you tell Raphael about the news?" he asked as he pull away so he could move to the Kitchen.

Haniel followed behind "Yep, just need to hear the news from Belphegor" she simply responded "Belphegor??" he glance back at her confused and a bit concern at her words, she nodded at him.

"Raphael is in no condition to fully focus on me so I ask him to ask Belphegor if she can be available to do it for him" She explained, The concern look only grows "are you sure that's a good idea Han?" he asked as he pick up a salad from the fridge.

"I understand you're worries but trust me... I trust Belphegor with the Baby and with me" She put a hand to her chest with a genuine smile.

It ease his worries... he pick up a form and nodded at her "What ever you think is best, Do it..." He told returning her smile with his own.

"thank you..."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.6K 108 7
Globally famous singer and songwriter, Taylor Swift, isn't quite over her D-list actor ex, Joe Alwyn, when she is introduced to the NFL football play...
2.9K 71 10
What if there had been a 9th Smiling Critter? CrabbyCat had been CatNap's older sister. She didn't really have a large role in the show, but when th...
1.1M 46.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...