The Chaos Of Heaven Came to h...

By Hunter_Volkova

Kasory the Angel of Chaos Had Decide to Help Charlie With her Little Hotel Project! Of course helping the pri... More

Prologue
angel of justive and redemption
Clap for the Archangel of Death! AZRAEL! The fucking hypocrite...
gardening
a missing soul
your Guardian Angel
technology Nerds
back to heaven
Azrael's Fear and Michael's Regret
Archangels preparation
Gabriel's Mission
not a chapter but an announcement
unexpected Twist of feeling
an Archangel and the V's
falling for Desire
a Deal of Mercy
the War Reveals the Reality of Heaven's Punishment
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p2
[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p3
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p1
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p2
[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p3
Hell's Own Archangel
Conflicted Views
The Archangel of Health God's Punishment
a late Valentine art
the Return of the Dame
Lucifer's Worries
Sickening Desires
giving up on you and Alastor Regret life
God's Little Scheme because they're bored
Satan and Michael comes to an agreement
[Not a Chapter] Character AI
Alastor's and Kasory's Deal
Haniel's Good news
incorrect Quotes art:)
another Loss of Wings
A Love from the Past
Character's Profile/Art 1
a Decision Lingers
A Breaking Bond and an Unbreakable one
characters Profile/Art 2
Angels/the AU 60 fun fact
it did not go as God Planned-
there will be a new start for us
[not a Chapter] Characters AI 2
give Author a Promp before Chapter 3 plot
11. platonic, Kasory and Michael
2/15. Platonic, Azrael and Metatron
Character's Profile/Art 3
Angels/the AU 60 fun fact (again and a bit of talk)
[not a Chapter] Janitor AI
11. Platonic, Kasory and Michael (2)
MorningStars Siblings Doodles
3. Platonic, Azrael, Kasory & Raguel
announcement a new Side Story/fic
Mama (early Upload)
Wait for me to Come Home
Changes from the Past
[not a Chapter] Janitor AI 2
Prince Charming's Wish
Returning to hell and God is loose ln earth
All Archangels Newest Bio
Who do you truly Yearn for?
I want to be Selfish
the Mystery of his Death

[Reader Insert Story] The Crown Prince Of Heaven

105 2 0
By Hunter_Volkova

[I'm bored so Here a Y/N interaction with Michael]

Michael had gone out of the Castle again and down to heaven using his Portal, He was planning on meeting his Twin brother!

It has been a long time since they’ve talked!

Immediately he portal himself into The Hazbin Hotel But instead of Meeting Lucifer someone else was standing in front of him, The Sinner look up at him surprised and he look down at them Surprised too.

“AH MICHAEL!”

Lucifer Shouted and Immediately Michael look up And there it is his Beloved Twin Brother a few feet away… “Came unexpected as Usual I see” Lucifer Laughed as he made his way toward them.

“I suppose I forgot To tell you?” Michael raise a brow and Lucifer Laugh as a grin Appear on his face before he Gesture the Sinner and point at them “Look Charlie Manage to have another Person interested in the Hotel!” The King of hell looks so excited.

Michael look back at the Sinner that didn’t seems to look away from him, they seems stunned Oh of course they will… it made Michael felt a bit Awkward but He put on his Prince-ly act.

He bow a little to them respectfully “Well, Hello there Thank you for Finding interest in my Niece Wonderful Project” He spoke As charming as Possible before standing up in his full height

“My Name is Michael, Crown Prince of Heaven…” Michael Put a hand to his chest as he Nod at them politely “and you are?” He asked gesturing to the Sinner

That seems to get their attention out of what ever they were thinking “I am [Y/N] it’s Nice to Meet you! I… never thought I’d meet you… in hell out of all place” [Y/N] lean back a bit, a little Tense.

Michael Laugh “I can understand that, don’t be afraid I am not here to cause harm” he Told trying to reassure them “Seems like your lucky day huh [Y/N]” Lucifer Nudge Y/N’s Shoulder playfully “Meeting the Crown prince of Heaven himself?” He snickers.

“Certainly unexpected” Y/N gave a nervous smile, Michael Giggles as he cover his Mouth with his hand when he do so.

“It would be nice to get to know you more, You seems like am interesting Sinner…” Michael Bluntly Said “Y-yes It would… be Nice to get to know you too Your Majesty?” Y/N responded a bit unsure of what they should called Michael.

Hearing the Nickname almost made Michael’s smile fade but he kept it up and gave a heartfelt Laugh as he wave his hand in the air playfully “Oh No! No! No! No! You don’t need to call me such a thing, please! Just Michael is Fine really” Michael told.

“Right… sorry it’s just so awkward” Y/N nervously Laugh, Michael Nodded he understands how they felt, others always felt awkward when they suddenly meet him… he wish they don’t though… he wish they wouldn’t be so up tight when they meet him…

Lucifer grin wider when he watch the two interact… is it just him or does the two felt awkward talking to each other but trying to be polite to one and another? This is hilarious…

They both seems to be tense and doesn’t really know what or how they should react by the situation so they just pretended to try and be polite…

That was…

The first time The Prince met Y/n…

He had met Y/N a few times after that when he visit hell again…

And Today is one of those days where Michael manage to ditch his Job (more like dropping it all on Gabriel as a punishment for him always Being Incompetent)

He decide to Visit hell!

“The store here Looks more… bloody” Michael had pointed out quietly when he and Lucifer went into a bookstore in The pride ring of hell, Of course the prince had use his little disguise so no one would assume he’s the literal Crown Prince of heaven! God no that would be Dangerous for him and anyone that might have intentions to kill him.

“it is isn’t it? It’s always like this here, So chaotic” Lucifer chuckle as he accompany the prince walking around the bookstore. Michael stop at a Shelf before picking up a book reading the back of it.

Lucifer raise a brow and look up at the sign on top of the shelf… he tried not to laugh, Oh how it always made him want to laugh knowing His Twin brother is actually A Fan of Romantic Romance Story… “…Mich you do know most romance book in hell have… erotic Scene?” Lucifer Grinned as he Glance at his older Twin Brother.

Michael was quiet as he read the Summary of the book he was holding “Uh… yes?” Michael Responded “Michael… Michael God would not like you seeing shit like this” Lucifer snickers.

“shut up” Michael hissed face flustered before putting the Book back to the shelf “Michael~ how many 21+ romance novel do you have?~ or maybe Comics? Do you read comics? Manga?” Lucifer put a hand to his lips as he grinned.

“Shut up Luci! And No I don’t read Comic or manga!” Michael hissed, the two soon bickers but quietly about it as Lucifer teased and taunt him while Michael face flustered and annoyed by The King of hell

“here I think if you want some Non Erotic good Romance Novel… I think you’ll like this one”

Another Voice spoke and they both stop, Michael slowly turn to his side, Y/n was there holding out a book to him… “Uh… right um… thanks” Michael Politely took the book from their Hand to check the summary.

It does sound intriguing, The summary made it interesting… it says 18+ instead of 21+ so it wont be that bad… “Sorry, In hell there’s only 18+ to 21+ romance type there’s none that 16+…” Y/n rub the back of their neck.

“N-no it’s fine” Michael shake his head nervously “Heeeeyyyyy Y/N how are you? How’s my daughter been treating you?” Lucifer grinned as he lean to his Brother, Y/n’s face lit up “I’ve been doing good! Princess Charlie is super nice and so welcoming! And so is most others there” Y/n Chirps.

“Good! Good! Glad you enjoy staying at her Hotel! Have you improve?” He asked “I think so? Yesterday I Had Helped Someone finding their Lost Tool I also Stop Doing drugs! Well… as best As I could that is! So I think that’s a good deeds… right?” Y/n asked a bit Unsure, Lucifer nodded with a smile.

Michael’s mouth quirk up to a Smile, It made him at ease that there’s a Sinner that actually tried to change… Oh how It amaze him… “You did good keep it up” Michael Smile at Y/n.

“maybe one day… I get to greet you to Heaven”

“Michael?”

Silence… Y/n Stare at Him… oh- Y/n Didn’t realize it was Michael until now… “Wait you’re Michael? Oh god I didn’t realize! You look so… different, I’m so sorry for handling you a 18+ book! Id didn’t mean to make you sin to read such thing” They immediately panicked.

“E-eh no! Please relax, It’s fine really…” Michael laugh Nervously trying to calm them down, He can’t just tell them it’s not his first time reading such a book! He had read some but He usually Avoid the Part where the story gets heated.

“I don’t mind really, I appreciate it that you actually recommended a Book! I don’t know which Book is good or not in hell” he Added and soon Y/n calm down about the issues.

Lucifer was Grinning the whole time…

“I didn’t… know the Crown Prince of Heaven is a Fan of Romance Story” Y/n slowly grinned as they tease the Prince, Michael’s face became flustered at the tease “Please don’t tell anyone” He whined.

“Yea he’s a very big fan of Romance since he was a child, Such a Romantic” Lucifer Point proudly, While Michael hide his face with the book in shame.

Y/n laugh “It’s fine really, You don’t need to ne ashamed for liking Romance theme stories, It’s not illegal in heaven is it?” They asked, Michael shake his head “But It’s definitely going to be a talk of the news if Heaven found out” He whined.

Oh right, Michael was the Crown prince and every little thing he do would be in the public, Everything that isn’t secretive… the public would know… it makes a lot more sense why he tried to hide this Like of him.

After the Awkward interaction (In Michael’s side, it was amusing for Lucifer-), They pay for the book and they made their way out of the Bookstore, Lucifer walk in front of Michael and Y/n while the two walk behind him as they start a conversation.

It was from an awkward one to a more comfortable conversation, It seems like The more at ease Michael is near the Sinner The more the conversation become comfortable for both of them… Lucifer glance back once and twice to check.

It brings a smile to his face when For once in a while Michael actually have a genuine smile and interest toward Someone who isn’t the Archangel or His Family member.

“If you want I heard that the Lust Ring actually have a lot of Good romance book sadly they didn’t send it to pride… they send some just not all of it" Y/n told, Michael nodded as he walk alongside them “Maybe I should Visit Asmodeus to check some of the books” Michael muttered.

He could use the excuse that It’s for Lucifer or Raphael, He know his siblings would always cover up for him when he was asked who’s the Book is for-

Soon they arrive at the Hotel… and Michael was Talking to Kasory before his focus went back to Y/n who came into the room holding a few boxes, they seems to struggle Holding them up…

Without a Second thought, Michael stand up from the couch and went up to them grabbing half of the pile of box they were holding “Careful there Y/n, You might fall if you carry too much” He told, Y/n Glance at him with a smile “Thank you Michael”.

“so uh what’s the Box For?” he asked as he followed them going to the hallway and down to the Basement of the Hotel “It’s a few old stuff Charlie want to put away sadly she had to go Out With Niffty today to buy more plates, Last time Angel Dusk accidentally break most of it because he saw a Cockroach”

That made Michael chuckle, Y/n Put the box down in one of the corner of the Basement and Michael did too “Sorry I didn’t mean to have the Prince down here in a dirty basement” Y/n Chuckle nervously only to Receive A Head Shake from Michael “It’s no big deal really just happy to help” Michael Told.

The Sinner smile at him, Before wiping the dirt from their cheek “Well I still have more boxes to move! I’ll get going now” They told as they made their way up the Stairs, Michael followed Curiously “wait aren’t you a resident of the Hotel? Not an Employee?” he asked confused.

Y/n Nodded “What about it?” they asked as they both manage to leave the basement “So this isn’t your job is it?” He told, They nodded again before glancing back at him seeing how confused he look.

“Then why are you doing it?” he asked curiously, They Shrugged “Because It’s better to help than sit around, I mean… all those boxes must be Hard for Charlie to move and when she’ll come back she’ll probably be tired” Y/n Gesture.

“You’re a Quite Helpful one arent you?” Michael Smile, “I guess so I mean… I do feel a bit bad when everyone else here walk here and there doing their job while all I need to do is sit still and do nothing or Do my own thing but not helping the Hotel… I know Angel Dusk do the same but he have a job outside and I don’t really have a Job since I want to improve and Having a Job in hell is… Mostly not a way to Improve myself that’s for sure” Y/n Started to ramble and Michael Listen Quietly nodding a few times.

“I feel bad… I just want to help that’s all” Y/N finally end their words.

“well… you having such a feeling is already another step to redemption you know, Why don’t I help you with those Boxes? So Charlie could rest when she return” He offered, Y/n’s Eyes sparkle at his offer “Really?! You know you don’t have too”

“But I certainly want to” Michael Smile, It made Y/N Smile Too.

A sinner that willing to help without even being asked too? Another step to redemption…

Michael could see a brighter future for the Sinner in front of him.

“mind me asking… why are you even in Hell?” He asked “I know it’s a sensitive Topic for most Sinner, I’m sorry if it’s too sensitive for you… you don’t need to answer it” He  Immediately when Y/n Glance back at him.

“um… I commit Tax fraud and Drug abuse” Y/n Responded, Michael raise a brow “Tax Fraud?”

“Yep… a lot of Tax fraud” Y/n smile to themselves “still doing it Right now… Rent free here” they added playfully noticing the Weird look Michael gave them.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Years passed…

The prince of Heaven stand in front of Heaven’s Gate…

In front of him was the once used to be a Sinner, The prince of Heaven smile Genuinely at the Now Winner standing there confused and a bit conflicted.

“Michael?”

“Y/n…”

Behind Michael Gabriel Stand raised a brow confused and curious why would Michael want to personally greet this New Comer, Michael never had once done such a thing… well he did greet Adam the first time that DickMaster entered Heaven again.

“Where am I?” Y/n Asked as they look around the clouds… its so bright up here so different from hell…

“Welcome to Heaven Y/N… you did it” Michael Voice was Filled with Pride and Adoration, Y/n turn to look at him again before their eyes widen and slowly tears started to fall.

“This is a dream right?” they asked, Michael shake his head as he step closer… He put his Sword in front of him holding it as he stand right in front of her wings up in pride… the sunlight shine to him.

“Welcome to your new Home Y/n…” He spoke Softly

“I, Michael MorningStar… Crown Prince of Heaven welcomed you personally to your new home, You did great… you had made me Proud and I’m sure Lucifer is Proud of you too” He Spoke, Even if his word is formal he still hinted a bit of friendliness and he gave them a welcoming smile.

“oh and Please do not Commit Tax Fraud here, It would be very appreciated if you dont commit it here” Michael said Playfully, It made Y/N Snort.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 19K 42
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
1.4K 96 16
A simple classic story really. Two people met and they fell in love. Despite their differences, the love they had for each other defied all odds. Tho...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...