𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐙𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡

By SheWrites45

A tale about a mafia boss and a highly disturbed girl. After a turn of unfortunate events that led Zaliah to... More

!Disclaimer!
Character aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 28

59 2 0
By SheWrites45

Feels- Kehlani
Zaliah pov
❁❁❁
I couldn't sleep anymore. Sleep was completely ruined for me. So what's better than sleeping? Eating. Sitting on the kitchen counter I dug into one of Marcelo's fat free ice cream. Disgusting, who eats fat free ice cream?

Picking up my finger lingering on a message typed out for my father. Which says,  'Hey.. I know you're probably mad. But could you guys come over for dinner? We have to talk '' Putting a scoop of chocolate cheesecake ice cream in my mouth. I let out a sigh before pressing send.  I have to tell them about  Raven explain everything.

Placing my phone on the counter I stared at the clock. Four in the morning. I should be sleeping right now. My eyes fell to my thighs. There were slight burns on them. Other than that they looked the same or the bruises were healing.

After everything the hatred for my body only grew. Now there's bruises and burns all over me. So what else do I have left? If I don't have my body to offer anymore what else do I have? That's the only thing I'm good for.

"What the hell are you doing up?" Marcelo came out of the room, He ran his hand through his bed hair. Oh. "Can't sleep," I shrugged before eating a spoonful.

"That's what your sleep medication is for" He approached me. Before I could realize his eyes darted to my burned thighs. "Shit tesoro" Frowning I set down my ice cream. I don't like him looking at them. "Stop staring, it's rude" I tried to bring the attention away from them. But Marcelo's head stayed dipped down looking at my thighs.

His hands gripped the counter beside me, his knuckles paling. "This is what he did to you?" His voice was soft and so were his eyes as he looked up. Pursing my lips I managed eye contact as I nodded. "I mean it's not that bad. It could be worse" I tried to make light of the situation.

Nothing was helping. At this moment I wanted to dissolve. "This is really uncomfortable..."I mumbled as his hand reached out cupping my cheek. I found myself wanting to relax. "I promise to always protect you" His voice held certainty, promise.

Protect me? Sadly that's new. I can't quite trust Marcelo. There's a part of me that wants to. I really want to trust him, to believe him and this will all be real. Like a fairytale.

But this isn't a book, It's real life.

"I want to believe you" I gave him a sad smile as I watched his face register what I'm saying. "But I can't trust you Marcelo" His thumb swiped over my cheek before he removed his hand. "It's okay Tesoro. Trust is earned. Go get some sleep. I'm going to the gym" He patted my leg before walking away.

Why do I feel like my nose grew ten inches?

Do I trust him?

*
"He responded!" I yelled as I ran into the living room where Daisy and Syliva sat. Supposedly Lottie had something to do. "What did he say?" Rocky sat at the end of daisy feet snuggled up in the middle of them.

I unlocked my phone reading off my father's message.

Father: Send location and time.

"Their coming" I let out a breath of relief. I can talk to them before the Russians get to them first and fuck everything up. I also wanted a chance to make things right. The girls left soon after to break the news to Marcelo, to make him cook after he acts like a big baby, then set up.

Skimming through my clothes I took out a long sleeve gray fitted dress that fell to the floor. Grabbing my sweater I threw it on top of my dress. This was my only  'Sexy' thing I had that didn't show off my bruises and burns. It's still important to me to look somewhat sexy. I mean it's the only thing I have.

I truly have. It's been proven as I've been used to my body. No one really likes who I am, They like the body I'm in. Putting my hair up in a ponytail my curls dangled down. Sitting down at my vanity I began to apply makeup to cover my bruises.

A couple of tears fell from my eyes as I tried to fix myself up for the first time after the accident. I can't stop thinking about how Carlos ate that green shit. Maybe he did care, Maybe I cared too.

"Okay." I took  a deep breath looking at myself in the mirror. Somehow, with the make up I can still see the scars.

Driving down to Marcelo's building almost six of his men followed me. One even tried to get in the car with me. But I didn't allow it.

I'm fine. I'm not as injured and I have my knives.

Anything is possible with a knife. The moment Dmitiri kidnapped me, Caught me off guard. It was also cowardly. If he put up a fair fight with me he would've lost both fucking eyes. Getting out of the car, I showed the guard my Id and they let me in.

Going into the office I saw a reception desk. She popped her gum before looking up at me. "Hey, Where's Marcelo?" I asked her, looking around at how crowded the place was. What the hell do they do here?

"Who are you?" She smacked her gum turning back to her phone. "His wife." I crossed my arms across my chest.

She looked me up and down before scoffing. "Impossible. He wouldn't marry a.. German. Zaliah is it?" My teeth clattered together as I clenched my jaw. A german? A German? What fucking century is this?

"Right. So impossible" My tone leaked sarcasm as I took my voice up a couple of notches.

"Zaliah" I heard Marcelo behind me. Giving the lady one last smile I turned around towards Marcelo. His eyebrows were scrunched up as I approached him. "What are you doing here?"

"What? I can't visit my husband for lunch" I replied looking around as I followed him to the elevator.

"Drop the act. What is it?"

"I invited my parents to dinner." He paused before pushing a button. "No" He answered simply.

"Not your decision. I was simply letting you know not asking for permission" I responded. He turned his head looking at me with an annoyed expression.. "Plus. I need to talk to them about what really happened."

"That's what you really want to do?" He stuffed his hands in his pocket. I nodded sure of myself. "We'll host. At my house, not my penthouse" I would hardly call that a house. Maybe a mansion. "You're cooking?" He asked, a bit shocked.

A smile came on my face ready to ask him. "No" The elevator dinged as a big office with glass windows came into view. I've been here before. "Oh come on!" I followed behind him. "I'm not going to beg you Marcelo"

He turned around taking a seat in his chair. "Okay." He simply shrugged. I took a seat in the chair across from him at the other side of the desk. I stared straight at him as we maintained eye crossed my legs leaning back in my seat. "My answer is still going to be no"

What one man won't do, Another will. A smile came on my face as I shrugged. "That's fine. See you later around five" I stood up out of my chair. His eyes fell to the slit in my dress as I adjusted my cleavage. "Actually-" He started but I quickly stopped him.

"Bye" I rushed out turning my heel as I walked towards the elevator.

*
"Can you teach me how to make this?" I tried the pasta sauce. Surprisingly, picking out a random hot man was easy.
Josh nodded with a smile as he studied the pasta. I actually found him at the supermarket.I asked him to grab something off the shelf that i couldn't reach, then we got to talking and I found out he likes to cook so I offered him money to cook for me and my family. "It's pretty easy." He sprinkled some seasoning in the sauce. I sat on the counter watching him politely.

"Ohhh, Marcelo gon flip the fuck out" Carlos let out a whistle as he opened the fridge. Did I also mention english isn't Josh's first language. He also speaks with a thick accent. It's really hot. "Marcelo?" Josh asked as he chopped up peppers.

My lips dipped down as I shrugged, confused. "Never heard of a Marcelo." Josh nodded, giving me a pearly smile.

"What did he do this time?" Carlos pulled out a soda, cracking it open.

"He didn't do what I asked him to do. So I found someone who was willing to meet my needs" I threw a smile at Josh as he returned it. Carlos laughed out. The front door swung open.

"Zaliah!" He sounds angry.

"In here honey!" Josh smiled as if he was enjoying this too. Marcelo stopped by the doorway. "Do you mind topping me off?" I asked Josh as I held out my glass and he filled it up halfway. "Thank you." I gave him a smile.

"Who the fuck is this?" He started to dart forward but Carlos stopped him. "This is josh. He's actually nice" Marcelo eyebrows scrunched up. "How nice is he? He's an inch away from my fucking wife. And he's cooking for you?"

I took a lingering sip of my wine. "Did I not ask you to cook?" I raised an eyebrow as I watched Marcelo fume.

"So if you ask me to fuck you and I don't, you're going to go get someone else to do it?" I swallowed my wine harshly causing me to break into coughs. Josh even paused.

"Good reference" Carlos patted him on the back.

"If that's what it takes"  Marcelo looked like he wanted to throw me across the room. It's actually funny making him mad.

"Get him out of my fucking house, You're fucking insane" He loosend his tie before turning around. Josh looked at me conflicted. "It's fine he didn't take his meds, You can keep cooking"

"See he cares" Carlos said before letting out a laugh shaking his head as he walked away. Josh finished up with the langasa. It didn't dawn on me that my family didn't eat this. They said italian food was forbidden"
"Thank you Josh, Here" I handed him the cash "Thank you ma'am it was quite an experience being here"

"You're welcome" I smiled as I watched him walk away. As soon as I closed the door my body collided with the wall. Marcelo's arm was leaning by my head. He was so close. "Don't do that shit again" His arm wrapped around me.

"Next time you know when I ask you to do it" I responded as I watched his eyes flicker to my lips and back to my eyes. "You didn't let me explain" His fingers curled around my curls.

"I'm waiting" I stood there patiently allowing him to golf me. "I didn't want to cook for your family because they're not important to me. I only cook for people who are important to me"

"Oh" Oh? That's all I gotta fucking say, Is oh? And look fucking stupid. Absolutely not. "Well.. Josh isn't the worst cook" He leaned closer. Is he going to kiss me? I sure hope not. His lips grazed my chin stopping right by my ear. "Next time I'll do anything you tell me to, hmm?"

"That works" I breathed out, Woah baby.

"Good." He smiled, pulling away. Slipping from under him I walked to the kitchen feeling his burning stare.

My palms began to get sweaty as time got closer. I know how my parents are. My father bows down to anything my mom says even when it comes to their kids. Especially when it comes to me. I thought after I told him everything he would change... and he did. Until it came to choosing me over them

They should be here any minute. "Did you take your medication?" I nodded, bringing my glass of wine to my lips only to have it snatched from my grasp. "No alcohol on medication" I watched as he poured it down the sink.

"It's barely alcohol" I muttered under my breath as I braced my hands on my counter. "Do you happen to have a Xanx?" He scowled at my question.

"No." He simply answered.

"A blunt? A cigarette? Something?" I looked around the kitchen for something to nibble on. My nerves tend to get the best of me. Grabbing a piece of roasted asparagus off of the pan, I stuffed it in my mouth with the buttery garlic taste melting on my tongue. . I looked up to see Marcelo staring at me as if he's trying not to laugh.

"This isn't funny" I said with a mouthful. "They stress me out a lot. All I want to do is make amends and keep moving." I swallowed the raimender of asparagus.

The doorbell rang making whip my head towards the door. "Do I look like a whore?" I asked pulling my dress up trying to cover as much cleavage. "Yeah, but that's just your style. Tesoro"  Rolling my eyes.

"Gee thanks, I feel so much better" He looked confused. Did he really think his answer was a fucking compliment? No.

Opening the door I saw Stefan step in not speaking a word to me as my father's security filled this place. A hand clasped over mine, looking to my side I saw Marcelo staring at my father's security like he wanted to kill them.

Soon my father and mother came into view as my heart dropped. "Hey mom, dad" I smiled at them. My mother didn't return it as my father's smile wavered. "Hello Zaliah" They stepped into the house. Looking around they barely acknowledged Marcelo.

"Lidyah, Franz" Marcelo gave them a slight nod of recognition. My father returned it as my mother just stared at me. Walking into the dining room we all sat down as Rain started serving the food.

"So.. um where's Nico?" I asked, looking around. I really hoped he would come. It would've made this easier.

"Football game" My father answered shortly .Oh. "He said he's going to try to make dessert though." I nodded, taking a sip of my water.

"I wanted to talk to you guys" I said as Rain placed the fresh pasta and vegetables with garlic bread in front of us. My father turned up his nose before looking at me with a shocked expression, My stomach dropped all the way to my ass. I didn't think that through.

"We're listening." My mother looked up, finding my eyes. Gulping down my water wishing it was tequila I took a deep breath. "Well as you know I was kidnapped, Thanks for trying to find me" I let out a small chuckle. "Even better Raven was behind it, They used me as bait to get the flashdrive. Nico had no choice so he got it and gave it to marcelo. Um and everything ended up going bad. And I shot and killed Raven."

Silence.

"Where's the flash drive Zaliah?" I glanced at Marcelo. He still had it, I had no idea what's on it. I just know it's enough information to take Marcelo down. To destroy him.

"I have it." He spoke up.

"Shit Zaliah!" My father banged his hand on the table.  Causing me to flinch back. I don't flinch but something about his tone.

"You killed Raven.. You shot your own fucking sister?" My mother sat there staring as if I was a monster.

"You got Nico to turn on us! You think you can trust Marcelo? You think he actually wants you? That he's in love with you? And you gave up the only thing that held this family together." They came at me about two different topics.

"Get out" I mumbled, staring at my father. His face turned red. My mother almost gasps.  "I tried, I fucking tried to keep this family together." I stared down at my lands in my lap my knee bouncing.

"Zaliah if you give one fuck about this family, You have to give us the flashdrive back. If not then that means your loyalties lie elsewhere. I'd hate to have to dig a grave for my daughter" My mouth fell open.

"Did you just threaten to kill my fucking wife? Get the fuck out." Marcelo stood up. His men came around the corner surrounding the dinner room.

"Dad, Don't do this" I tried to give him a chance. Anything after this, it isn't  my fault. I tried. I fucking tried to make amends.

He stood grabbing my mothers hand as she also stood. "Then you know what to do Zaliah. This is your decision" With that they left.

Falling back in my seat, I stared at their empty chairs. He threatened to kill me. My dad threatened to kill me. Pulling out my phone I got ready to text Nico until he sent me a picture of  the football team. Him in the middle with a big smile.

Nico: Just won!

I smiled as I stared at the picture. He doesn't deserve this world he was born in.

Me: Congrats! So proud of you. Send me your game schedule so I can make the next one, Love you.

"Let's go home" Marcelo came back into the room.

*

Another sleepless night. Sitting on the kitchen counter, my food this time was fat free cake. Why so many fat free things? I mean on some level I might need fat free but let's be real that's fucking nasty.

"Can't sleep?" Marcelo walked out of his room. I nodded, licking the icing off of the spoon. "Why do you have so many fat free things? I don't like it" I told him as I ate a piece of the cake.

"Then why are you eating it?" He chuckled as he took a bottle of water from the fridge. I shrugged looking at the nutrition facts. "I can't sleep"

Marcelo placed his water on the counter beside me before coming up close like he usually does. "Want some?" I offered holding the spoon out, I didn't expect him to actually eat the cake off the spoon. "Doesn't it taste fat free?"

"It taste normal to me" He licked his lips taking my fucking spoon and getting another piece Frowning I let him have the spoon.

My good deed for today. "I wanted to talk to you" He took a bite before handing me my spoon.
Rolling my eyes I dropped the spoon on top of the cake container. "What do you want to talk about?"

He dug into his pocket before a pink glittery flash drive was in between his fingers. "I trust you." Three simple words yet they held the weight of so much meaning. "Keep it safe, give it to your family. Up to you Tesoro '' He grabbed my hand opening it as he dropped the flashdrive in my palm. "I've looked at it.. There is information on here about me, but I trust you, Tesoro."

I stared down at the flashdrive. "Yo-" I closed my mouth. "Um.." I found Marcelo's eyes. They held a genuinity in them. "You trust me?" He nodded. "Why?"

"Because, you're my wife" He leaned closer pecking my cheek. "Go to bed Zaliah" with that he was gone.

He trusts me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 1.7K 18
A collection of short, erotic stories with dark, forbidden themes. Please read the disclaimer before you carry on. WARNING 18+ All characters are...
6.8K 401 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
195 0 20
'My bad luck could never let me have a happy ending. To which I'm not exactly rooting for.' Vera Hernandez, an engineer who loves money, robbing bank...
197 6 36
Yaz's life has never gone in a good direction. Every turn she took has always led to a sad ending. The boy she loved falling for another. The death o...