𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐙𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡

By SheWrites45

A tale about a mafia boss and a highly disturbed girl. After a turn of unfortunate events that led Zaliah to... More

!Disclaimer!
Character aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 25

58 2 0
By SheWrites45

Hold on- Chord overstreet
Zaliah pov
❀❀❀
My vision was groggily as I blinked to clear my vision. I was in a rustic looking room. It smelled like blood and mold. I tried to move my arms but something restrained me. Looking down at my tattered dress my thigh was wrapped. At least my kidnapper had the decency to wrap my leg up.

Panic starts to rise to my throat. I was kidnapped! I could tell my thigh holster was gone. They weren't stupid they probably searched me.

"Don't worry Zaliah. This isn't personal." Dmitir came into view as his men stood around us. "I just need you to tell me two things. One, where is Franz flash drive" what is he talking abo- the flash drive. That holds information that could take down the Italians and potentially the Russians.

My father kept a flash drive filled with information about mafias to use as leverage.

I've heard of it. I just didn't think about it after my father told me about it once. Wait so if my father had information to take them down... why did he have me go out to kill him, he knew I couldn't do it.

He knew I would fail at killing him then would have to marry him. "Or, you could help us take down Marcelo. Let's be real. The honeymoon phase is over." So what was he getting out of me marrying him?

"I don't know." My voice came out horse. Dmitri let out a loud yell. "She's lying! Taser her."

I closed my eyes preparing for the pain. They held me down as they placed the taser to my chest. My muscles began to spasm as pain shot through me.

Dmitiri called out something in Russian. "This could all be over quickly. Tell me what I want to know." I can't take down Marcelo. I just can't. If he was still doing his petty shit then I wouldn't hesitate.

But he doesn't. He's trying..

"Wait! Wait. Okay! We can have a civilized conversation here Dmitri." My lips trembled still from the taser.

"Tell me anyway." Dmitiri pulled up a chair in front of me. "What caused the German and Italian hate? I've been wondering for years. Besides the fact that Germans are crooked."

I shrugged "maybe pick up a fucking text book?" His hand whipped across my face sending my head in the opposite direction. My face stung, he just slapped me. That was a bitchy move.

Blood from me biting my cheek came out my mouth. Turning my head the side I spit out the blood. "Slapping is pretty bitchy. Even for you Dimitri" I gasped out.

"You've got a smart fucking mouth. Tell me what happened or I'm cutting off your tongue." I knew his threat wasn't empty. Something in me got a thrill knowing one wrong move and I could die. I need to stop playing with my life.

"A long time ago. The Germans and Italins have always hated each other. It goes back to when Fritz, my grandpa, Was in love with Rosila. She was a random pedestrian but when the Italian mafia found out they used Rosila as leverage to get Fritz over so they could kill him. Fritz was deeply in love with Rosila so he fell into the trap. Only to find out that Anotino was actually smitten with Rosila too. Rosila had to make a choice knowing either one could cause war for the rest of eternity. So she chose Fritz. Which caused Antonio to one day come and kill Fritz in cold blood as my father was a child and saw his dad die." I explained the whole little story line as I've heard it millions of times growing up. Antonio was Marcelo's grandfather

Dmitiri clapped his hands with a smile "All over petty love? Rosila is a bit of whore if you ask me."

"Can you let me go?"

Dmitiri shook his head. "I have information to see whether you cooperate or not."

I chose not.

*

"Wake up!" Cold water seeped through my clothes as Dmitiri brother Alex stood over me with a bucket in his hand. I felt so cold my body was shivering. Blinking my eyes I adjusted to the lighting blurring in from the dirty windows.

"Nice to meet you too" I muttered, my body feeling like shit. Dmitiri noticed that tasing was only getting him so far so he started threatening me with his gun.

I noticed he isn't trying to kill me almost as if he almost needs me alive.

"We have a special guest for you." He moved out of the way. A man pushed a figure towards me. My eyes fell to the floor where my sister laid. She had cuts all over her body as her hands were tied.

She was wearing a white gown that had splotches of blood. Her curly hair was between curly and straight stuck to her damped face. "Please help me." She weakly stood up groaning. "He took my baby Zee." She whispered slowly.

"Rave oh my gosh." He kidnapped her because she was pregnant. But why didn't he use her to get the flash drive? It doesn't make sense.

Dmitir grabbed her by the hair forcing her to stand straight by him. "Give me the information I need or your sister won't live to see another day."

"Please help me Zee." Her eyes were pleading with me. Betray Marcelo and my father, or my sister.

"What do you want to know?" I whispered slowly, giving in. Dmitiri whipped my sister back as she let out a scream. "Put her away." He gave her to a guard before turning back to me.

He pulled up the chair again sitting in front of me. "I know you love your sister.. but not that much you wouldn't sell out Marcelo and your father for her." I would though.

Because last time I couldn't save her but this time if I can save her then maybe my mom would be okay. Maybe everything could be okay. I couldn't sell out my father like that. I just couldn't. He was family.

"I can help you take down Marcelo." My voice came out scratchy and horse.

"You're lying. I don't like liars." He waved a knife in front of me. At this point I'd do just about anything to get away. My body feels weak. I could try to fight my way out of this. But how would I save a raven?

"I'll get you the flash drive."

Dmitir turned around towards his men. "Gag her." He stood up as they all came launching at me. My chair fell back as one of the men held my face. The others threw unnecessarily blows to my body. Pain shot up through me as they stuffed a ball of cloth into my mouth.

I felt a piercing needle on my arm causing me to yell. They held me down as my body started relaxing. What are they going to do to me?

Marcelo pov.

"Where the fuck is my wife?" It's been two fucking days. I've got my team on recovering footage from the hospital. I was standing in front of Franz minutes away from killing him.

He stood there calmly with a cigar in his mouth while his fucking daughter is missing. "Calm down. It's like Zaliah to go missing for a few days and come back just dandy." Dropping the glass in my hand, my hand shot out to Franz's throat squeezing it tight as his hands tried to pry mine off.

"Mid fucking surgery? She's your fucking daughter idiota"

Franz's face was turning red. I let him go pushing him towards the wall. He choked on breaths as he sat up. "The Russians-" this stupid fuck "They want something I have. I couldn't give it to them so they threatened to take Zaliah. I didn't think they were-"

"You sold out your fucking child for what?" I walked toward him ready to launch at him. Carlos grabbed me. "He needs to be alive brother."

"I didn't think they would actually do it!" He defended weakly. Why even take a chance when it comes to your kid.

"If she comes back with even a scratch on her head Ima fucking kill you Franz" I threatened before storming out of his office

Dmitri has her.

Zaliah pov.

"Just kill me." My eyesight was blurry from the plows to the face.. All this torture for what?

Dmitri had a smile on his face as he leveled down to me. My hands fiddled with the blade one of his men dropped on accident while they were trying to stab and hit the information out of me.

I don't know what else they want. I gave them everything. The blade was cutting into the rope as I tried to hurry.

"Your husband gave me a call. If I didn't know any better I'd say he actually liked you. I mean I don't see why you're German." The rope around my hands came undone. I didn't waste time before taking the blade straight for his eye.

My reflexes were quick but I was weak due to the lack of food and water and the bearings. Dmitri fell back holding his eye as I slipped his knife out of his pocket while he fell. I quickly cut myself loose.

"Get her!" He yelled at his men. My body felt weak as I tried to keep it up. It was hard to defend myself in the weak state I was in.

Knowing I couldn't overpower all of them I threw the knife at one of his men's head soon after my body was sent into spasms as I felt a needle being injected into my chest.

"You've fucked up" Dmitiri yelled at me.

Marcelo pov.

Four fucking days.

"Boss! Dmitri sent something to your inbox." One of my
Men called out as Carlos came over to my desk in a rush.

I opened my computer and checked my inbox. Clicking on the email.

Get me that flash drive or Mrs Lombardi won't live to see another day. I'd hate to kill her. She's a precious thing. Once you get the flash drive, show me proof and then I'll give you a location to come alone.

Make one funny move and she's dead.

She's nearly there anyways

Sitting back in my chair I looked over at Carlos. "I'll get the flash drive from Franz." He grabbed his keys and was out of my office.

My stomach felt unsettled knowing she was being hurt in that place. I missed having her around so it kept me up at night. Knowing she's not okay is killing me.
I don't know why I feel this way about her but I do.

I'd do anything to find her.

To bring her back to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 2.5K 9
A hunted young woman gets a second chance at freedom under the protection of a notorious mob family. 🔞 BEWARE OF MATURE CONTENT/ADULT THEMES.
277 19 19
She's a romantic at heart, living in the most unromantic of worlds . . . Nicknamed Sweet Abelli for her docile nature, Caterina smiles on cue and has...
30K 479 58
When a man who lost all his feelings for the women he cared about starts to change his view of love when he sees a girl at a club one night. But litt...
93.5K 5.4K 40
(Can Be Read As A Standalone) They took everything from me. My parents, my sister, my dreams, my sanity. My mission is simple. Destroy those who des...