Her Redemption

By hArl3writess

Katherine is a cunning girl who uses her charm and wit to manipulate those around her, all in pursuit of powe... More

aesthetics & A/N
1 | Pilot
2 | Twin
3 | Truama
4 | New girl
5 | Threats
6 | Playing boys
7 | The incident
8 | Cravings
9 | Brutal honesty
10 | Are you threatening me?
11 | The tape
12 | Denial
13 | Limits
14 | Murder
15 | Car drive
16 | Tension
17 | The truth
18 | - S
19 | Corruption
20 | A lesson
21 | Episode
22 | Favourite person
23 | Dressed in death
24 | Whipped
25 | Stripped from innocence
27 | Spooked
28 | Victim
29 | Halloween Party
30 | Arrested
31 | unmaSked
32 | Betrayal
33 | Surprises

26 | Oblivion

189 13 24
By hArl3writess

katherine blackthorn

Anyone can kill anybody, you just have to have the right motivation. Felix was a monster, a burden to the creation of mankind.

I killed a monster without knowing I was slowly becoming one myself. The darkness was eating me up inside, making me choke on its fatal shards of vitrics.

I stare into the mirror, looking at my reflection. I didn't look like myself. Blood-which was not mine-paints my flesh, unshed tears brimming my eyes whilst a psychotic smile was pressed to my lips. This wasn't my reflection, it was someone else's.

This wasn't me. I refused to believe that the person staring right back at me was me.
It couldn't be.

Admit it. Killing him was pleasing, satisfying and enjoyable. You liked it.

I shook my head slowly, starting to bite on my bit. I stared at my reflection with such depth, glaring at myself.

Killing him was traumatising.
Seeing his blood was beautiful.
I was the cause of his death.
It was powerful.

"No it wasn't," I seethed to myself in the mirror, my jaw starting to shake until I bit down on it.

"Katherine?" Rome walked out of his bathroom, attracting my full attention, the voices in my head starting to fade.

After we got rid of Felix's body by dumping him in the docks, Rome drove us to his place. He was getting ready to hop into the shower whilst I sat on his bed, staring at my reflection in the mirror with a glass of wine.

"Who are you speaking to?" He asked, walking towards me with his eyebrows raised. Blood coated his knuckles and jawline.

I noticed his shirt was off. Exposing his broad shoulders, sculpted abs and defined muscles, the veins bulging underneath his skin travelling up his arm from the hands.

He notices the wine glass in my hand, swiftly taking it away from me. He blew out a sigh, "I think you've drunk enough for tonight."

I snicker, looking up at him. He bends down, leaning towards me to peck my lips softly. I smile into the comforting gesture, my heart fluttering with anticipation and conflict.

"Will you be alright by yourself for a minute?" Rome asked, his eyes glazing with exhaustion. I nod, biting my lip. He pecks my lips once again before sauntering towards the bathroom, leaving the door open.

I sighed, slipping off my heels because my toes were becoming sore. As I stood up, I realised something.

I killed Felix in heels. That's some powerful shit.

I glimpsed in the mirror, my black dress had stains of mud with skids of mud on my arm. I blew out a harsh breath, looking at the bathroom with a smirk tugging at my lips.

I also needed a shower.

Tugging the dress off me as I walk towards the bathroom. The fabric pooled around my feet, I stepped over it, only standing in a black lace thong.

Curling my finger around the straps, I tugged off the thong down my thighs, letting them drop to the floor. Shivers travel up and down my spine, goosebumps starting to deliberately scatter along my skin.

As I entered the bathroom, the shower curtain was closed. I stepped closer, pulling it across to reveal Rome's back facing me.

I smirk, checking his ass out.

"You've got a sexy ass," I complimented, startling Rome who glanced behind his shoulder, his face dropping, "You wouldn't mind if I joined you, would you?".

Rome shook his head slowly, offering a hand out to help me step inside. Once I did, he twisted around to face me.

Our eyes refused to look away from each other. Tension was shining beams as I felt something throbbing between my thighs.

If I looked down, I'd see his cock. And if he looked down, he would see my tits and a cunt that's aching for him to please.

The hot water runs down our bodies, my hair starting to get damp that it glued to my shoulders and back. He stepped closer, closing the gap between us.

Heat ignites underneath his fingertips as he starts gripping onto my hips. But his eyes never left mine. They were locked on me.

"What are you doing to me, trouble?" He rhetorically asked, his tone deep and husky. Laced with alcohol and lust.

I chuckle, my hand starting to guide down his drenched chest, to his waist, to his hips, until I reach his V-line, right above his cock. "A lot, apparently."

He grins, flashing his white teeth. He suddenly clasped his hand around my wrist, removing my hand away from his V-line.

Slowly, he brought my hand to my tits, his eyes following, finally drowning in my appearance. He purposely grazed his finger against the outline of my breast, and I let my eyes fall.

His cock hardens - roughly above seven inches. It grows thick and long, making my cunt throb.

His chest presses against mine, my back suddenly meeting with the cold tiles. I allow his hands to roam around me-all over my waist and back, then falling to my ass. Using the element of surprise to lift me up by the back of my thighs, my legs wrap around his torso.

Feeling his cock brush against my inner thigh makes me choke on a gasp. Leaning my head against the walls, as his hands start massaging my thighs.

"R-Rome," I gasp, getting cut off by his lips capturing mine. The makeout was intense and greedy, we both poured our emotions into it as the water poured all over us. He starts grazing his lips against my jawline, to my neck, and then my collar bone. Sucking, licking, and kissing my skin with satisfaction. I needed more, "Bedroom. Now."

Smirking up at me, he exits the shower still managing to hold me. Once we enter his bedroom, his lips re-attach with mine, uniting as one.

Lightly placing me on the edge of the bed, he fell to his knees, both hands gripping onto both of my thighs. Our body's were wet, but my cunt was dripping.

I firmly grasped his hand, guiding him towards my cunt that was practically throbbing in pain. My legs were twitching and I was slowly getting corrupted.

I needed him to satisfy me otherwise I'd go insane.

"Are you sure?" He looked up at me, licking his lips after pulling away from the kiss, "You're a-bit tipsy right now."

I narrowed my eyes, "Either you fuck me, or fuck off." Slowly leaning closer to his ear, purposely brushing my lips against the shell of his ear , "Which one will it be?".

Capturing his lips with mine, as my hands fell to his cock. Starting to pump it, and I earned a moan.

"We both know your only capable of one," Licking the inside of my mouth, he makes me gag on a moan, his thumb starting to rotate around my clit.

His hand placed on my chest, forcing me to lay back. The back of my head hits the mattress as I ball his sheets in a fist for support.

He lifts both of my legs over his shoulders as he continues to torment my pussy. Lightly pinching my clit which makes me gasp. Out of surprise, I felt his lips kiss up my thigh delicately, my hand covering my mouth to muffle the soft moans.

"You like that?" I heard him say, my back arching when we placed a kiss above my clit. He dragged his lips across my clit, swirling his tongue around the sensitive spot which made my back arch once again.

"Rome," I moaned, his fingers slipping between the folds of my cunt, slowly entering inside me. He drives inside me, a loud moan of content falling from my lips with ease.

A whiney sound fills my throat, my core dripping in heat as Rome fingered me and kissed my clit numerous times. I lifted my head, glancing down at him who smirks up at me, a glint of mischief appearing in his drowsy eyes.

"Such a brat," He mumbles but making it loud enough for me to hear. He thrusts his finger inside me deeply, a whimper threatening to slip past my lips, "And such a nag."

Soon after, he's now driving two fingers inside me. Driving me over the edge completely until I'm a moaning mess, his praises becoming my undoing.

A knot twists in my lower core, I feel myself clench around his fingers, starting to pant like an exhausted dog.

"I-I'm going-," A moan erupts from my mouth as he curls his fingers inside off me, hitting my g-spot that wrecks through my body like an electric bolt.

He stood up, now climbing on-top of me. He spreads my legs apart, his tip lined up with my entrance.

"What about protection?" I asked with my chest heaving up and down, beads of sweat drenching me.

"I'll put out in-time," He reassured, guiding my legs to wrap around his torso.

I nod, biting my lip as I wait for him to slide inside me.

And in one swift movement, he drives his cock inside my spreading cunt. I moan, arching my back as he's buried deep inside of me.

Rome positions himself on top of me, his arms on either side of my head as he starts kissing my neck, forming hickeys.

I feel him slide out until he slams back inside me, our gasps meeting with each other. I arched my back into him, my arms wrapping around his chest for my nails to drag down his back.

"Fuck," Rome chocked on a moan, "You feel amazing, baby." I started kissing his neck whilst he kissed mine, moaning his name often.

His hand snakes around my neck, and he starts fucking me into oblivion. I hear the moans and whimpers escaping his mouth, and that was the source to my climax.

I orgasimed with him still inside me, and he laughs breathlessly, but doesn't stop. He continues to pound inside me with greed, so hard that the headboard of his bed starts to slam against his walls.

"Rome," My eyes rolled to the back of my head, as he treasures this situation. I feel his hands cup my breasts, his thumbs starting to thread my hard nipples.

Everything was becoming too much to handle. His thrusts became more firm and hungry, so desperate to fuck me.

"Look at me," Rome warned, his tone completely changing. More dark and throaty-I liked it. He grabs my jaw for my teary eyes to lock with his, "Such a good little girl."

A moan tears its way out of me, earning a smack on the ass from Rome. He smirks down at me. "I'll be a good little girl just for you," Croaking.

That must've been the cause of his orgasm since he immediately pulls out and starts to release all over my bare stomach, his head tilting with a whimper.

Some of his cum reached my tits. Smirking up at him, I smear my fingers all over the warm liquid. Licking my finger clean, swallowing the salty substance with tears brimming my eyes.

His eyes widened yet a smirk played with his lips.

AUTHORS NOTE
- finally oh my fucking god!!!! you've i've posted three chapters today, so don't expect one from me any time sooner. i deserve comments and likes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 598 43
Katherine Walker was a simple small town girl with a simple life. That was until her mom landed a new job and they had to move to uptown New York. Be...
160 4 21
Katherine has always had a dark past, fears she can't get through, demons she can't slay, desires just in front of her but too far to reach, she may...
161K 5.6K 38
"I have a boyfriend." I spat out the reminder, to keep him away from me. "Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes. "You keep saying that. It's like your only...
15.8K 566 44
When her mom gets arrested for a crime she committed, 17-year-old Xara is forced to leave her life behind and move to London to live with her dad. St...