𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

By yourlovekii

a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no frie... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
sequel

48

3.6K 115 85
By yourlovekii

(k this the last chapter. i think i mean it this time)

kahmyla melanie winters

today is my first date ever. amari asked to take me out on a date the other day. when she asked i was in literal tears.

i'm so excited. aaliyah & sapphire are in here helping me pick out what to wear. "is this cute?" i said while showing a black tube top dress with a high slit.

aaliyah screamed. "my baby is finally growing" aaliyah said while pulling me into a tight hug. i laughed and hugged her back.

"i been grown!" i yelled.

"yeah sure girl. the other day you were just crying because no one wanted to play word games with you & watch star wars" sapphire said while rolling her eyes.

i huffed. "you guys always wanna do boring things. i didn't wanna play murder mystery. i literally never get to be murderer" i sighed.

"no seriously something about that game is rigged. my chances of being murderer was like 10% but i never was murderer" aaliyah said while joining in.

see i knew i wasn't the only one who thought the game was rigged. people get so mad when you kill them in that game as well. it's like that's not the whole point of the game.

"yall in here talking about murder mystery! yall need to be getting kahmyla ready for that date!" my mom yelled while walking past my room.

we all sucked our teeth. "should i wear this dress or the white one? i also don't wanna wear heels" i said while rambling.

sapphire quickly came over to me. "it's okay relax kahmyla. anything we pick you're going to look amazing" she said while nudging my shoulder. i smiled and pushed her. "no need to get domestic damn".

"i love you guys so much" i said while jumping on aaliyah. she caught me and hugged me tightly. "do you guys think amari would let me eat her butt?" i asked.

aaliyah gasped. "kahmyla if you ever eat ass ever in your life i will literally never talk to you again" aaliyah said while shoving me off of her.

sapphire was dying of laughter on the floor. i huffed. amari always pleases me and i wanna please her. just in a different way. i rolled my eyes and continued looking at some more dresses.

"what about this dress ass mouth?" aaliyah said while joking on me. i sucked my teeth and shoved her.

"don't call me that! i never even ate butt before. i was just asking" i whined.

"yeah okay booty warrior. do you like this pink dress? i think it goes with you" she said while hovering it over me. i nodded really fast.

"i love it! i'm going to try it on for you guys" i said while running into the bathroom. i got a text from my baby. she was asking me if i was excited.

mylove💞

mylove💞: are you excited for our date? i can't stop thinking about you

:yess!! i'm very excited. we just picked out the cutest dress ever

mylove💞: aj is trying to make me look like a man. he's showing me suits

:a suit? you would still look so cute

mylove💞: i'm not wearing no suit. i'm wearing a dress. i'll see you soon my love! go try that dress on!
:okay bye baby! i love you

mylove💞: i love you more beautiful

"how is it going in there?" aaliyah said while banging on the door. i sucked my teeth. i didn't even try the dress on yet.

"can i try the damn dress on first!" i shouted.

"i don't know what's taking you so fucking long! just slip it on!" aaliyah said while walking away from the door. she's always cursing. she had to be a truck driver in her past life.

i ignored her and rolled my eyes. i slipped my dress on and looked in the mirror. i liked how the  dress looked on me. it really made me pop.

i opened the door and showed aaliyah and mani. aaliyah gasped and hugged me tightly. we've hugged about 10 times in this one hour.

"you look so pretty myla!" she said while squeezing me. sapphire pulled her off and hugged me.

i pushed her off. "enough hugs please" i said while tugging on my ear. i was kind of getting a little overstimulated.

they both nodded and sapphire rolled her eyes. i rolled my eyes back and gave her another hug since she was so upset. she smiled and hugged me back.

i already showered and stuff so i really just had to get ready.

-

amari amour williams

"i'm not wearing no fucking suit aj" i said while shoving his options out of my face. "am i going to church or a date? i don't wanna look like a pastor" i rolled my eyes.

he sucked his teeth. "you so damn picky. why can't you wear a suit?" he rolled his eyes while pushing my dress options away.

"because i simply do not want to. plus these suits you are showing me look like something i would wear to a funeral. who died?" i asked while picking up this black dress. "this is cute".

he nodded his head. "yeah this may be a little better than the suits" he said while laughing. i kept a straight face because he isn't funny.

i grabbed the dress and went to go try it on. i need to pick up the paste. i don't have all day. i need to curl my hair and get my jewelry. i also bought kahmyla some flowers. i bought her peony's.

i tried the dress on and looked in the mirror. i felt cute. i hope im not underdressed compared to kahmyla.

-

i was done getting ready. i was on the way to the restaurant. i was really nervous. i was holding onto kahmyla's flowers so tight a few of the peddles came off.

"girl relax! it's just a date" my mom said while rubbing my back. "do you have the ring?" she asked while giving me a stern look.

my heart dropped to my ass. this whole time i forgot about the promise ring. "i forgot it!" i yelled while trying to grab my moms wheel to turn around.

"are you crazy lil girl? don't ever touch my wheel unless you wanna die" she said while smacking me forehead. at this moment i really do wanna die. this nervousness is eating me up.

"i have the damn ring amari. you was ready to kill  us all over that fucking ring?" aj said while smacking the back of my neck. this nigga play too much. if he has the ring why would he stay silent!

"well you didn't say any fucking thing! how was i supposed to know?" i said while punching his arm. my mom pinched me.

"watch your mouth. i won't say it again" she gave me a stern look. i just huffed and sat back. they weren't making anything better.

"do i have to get on one knee to give her the promise ring?" i questioned. i don't really wanna make a scene. i'm not marrying her or anything.

"is it a promise ring or an engagement ring?" my mom asked while mocking me. i rolled my eyes. i'm guessing that's a no?

i was still very nervous. "it's right there" i said while pointing to the restaurant. my mom laughed at me.

"i know where it is amari. stop being so nervous and relax" she said.

i nodded my head while grabbing my bag & the flowers. i also grabbed the ring and shoved it in my bag. i can't wait to give it to her.

"bye guys. i'll text you if anything goes left. . thanks for the help" i said while kissing my moms cheek and punching ajs arm. they smiled and nodded at me.

i got out and walked to the front of the restaurant. i seen kahmyla's mom pulling in. i seen aaliyah roll down the window.

"bestie you look good as hell!" she said while recording me. i smiled and flipped her off. sapphire poked her head out the window next.

"my son cleaned up nice!" she yelled. i rolled my eyes. she's always calling me her son. i waited for kahmyla to get out.

i was squeezing the flowers a little too much so i loosened my grip on them. i don't get why im so nervous. we've been together for a while.

i seen the passenger door open and kahmyla stuck her legs out. she was wearing a pink dress that fit her perfectly. she had flowers in her hands for me. i melted at the sight of her.

she looked at me and a bright smile appeared on her face. i walked up to her and gave her the flowers and she handed me hers. she placed her flowers on the bench and grabbed my face.

she kissed me with tongue. it was a nasty kiss and i was shocked because her mother was still there. "you look so good" she said while pecking my lips repeatedly.

i pushed her back a little. "your mother is still watching" i said while whispering in her ear. she rolled her eyes to look back and see her mom not paying us any mind.

"i'll see you guys later!" kahmyla yelled while dragging me in the restaurant. "i'm coming back to your house after tonight right?" she asked while grabbing my waist.

i nodded my head. i told the waiter about our reservation. we had to wait a little to get situated. kahmyla kept sneaking small glances at me and smiling.

-

"can i have some of your food?" kahmyla asked while tapping on me. i rolled my eyes. she always does this.

"we got the same thing" i said blankly.

"did i ask that? i asked can i have some of yours" she said while answering me smartly. i smiled at her and nodded my head. she took a bite. "i like yours better. wanna swap?".

i sighed. i just nodded my head and watched her swap plates. i wanted some pussy tonight and i know if i say no to anything she'll hold onto it.

i kissed her cheek. she was rubbing on my stomach and tried to stick her hand beneath my dress. i popped her. "we can't just have dinner without you being a freak?" i asked while laughing.

"remember the first day of school? you disliked me so much" kahmyla said while picking at her food and laughing. she brings up random topics a lot. i nodded my head.

"i'm not sure why i hated you" i said while pulling her closer.

"probably because i talked too much. i swore you and i were friends until you proved me wrong multiple times" she said while eating. i started to feel bad. why are we talking about such negative times on a good date.

i moved back a little. i was about to apologize before she spoke again. "i don't want you to feel bad or anything. i'm just happy we became more than friends. i feel like you make me a better person every day" she said while looking me in my face. i blushed.

"you make me a better person as well. you really made me more softer. you changed me for the better. i really love you" i said while pulling out the ring box.

"i don't really wanna get on one knee but-" i said while opening the box and getting cut off.

"yes! yes yes yes! put it on my finger please!" kahmyla said while screaming and yelling. i placed my hand over her mouth.

"girl be calm. this is a promise ring kahmyla" i said while shoving her.

she didn't listen to me and kept screaming. i grabbed her hand and put it on. she smiled at the sight of it and kissed me. "i love you so much" she said while kissing me repeatedly.

i grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto my lap. i moved my hands down to her ass and squeezed it. she was still kissing me.

"excuse me, sorry to interrupt but are yall done here?" the waiter asked. kahmyla jumped off of me in embarrassment. i laughed.

"yeah. we'll take the check please" i said while pulling kahmyla back near me. the waiter walked away to go get it. she slapped my arm.

"that was so embarrassing! why do we always get caught doing stuff like that?" she said while covering her face. i laughed at her. it wasn't that embarrassing.

"it wasn't embarrassing calm down" i said while pulling her into a hug. she smiled at me and melted in my arms.

"i can't believe you proposed to me. we're getting married!!" she said while squealing again. my heart dropped. married ? i could've sworn i said promise ring.

"yeah. married.." i said lowly while scratching my head. she smiled at me and kissed my cheek. i guess that's something we'll have to go over later.

we got the check now we were at my house. kahmyla was bothering me about taking pictures of her with her ring.

"bro poss or something" i said from behind the camera.

she put one hand on the wall and the other hand with thing ring on her butt. she was looking back at me with a smile. i dropped the phone and shoved her into my room.

"what are you doing?" she asked while smiling at me. i ignored her and kissed her. "what about my pictures?" she whined.

"we'll take them later. you aren't going anywhere" i said while kissing her. she pushed me off.

"does this ring mean we'll stay together forever?" she questioned me while shoving it in my face. i nodded my head but not being so sure.

"i don't know about forever but i'll do anything to stay with you forever" i said while kissing her lips.

"anything?" she questioned.

"anything"

"you promise?" she questioned again.

"i promise".

THE END.

yes yall didn't get no sex scene don't jump me. ns but i been wanting to end this for a hot minute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.3K 32
gxg- Y/n and her sister Cady, take on something more difficult than the African wilderness. High school
9.7K 407 18
Nikki's school life was very bland and military-like until the new art teacher came to bring it color and creativity... To spice things up. After all...
3.3K 80 36
"Chicago meet Flatbush, New York." My mom tells me as we take a taxi into our new lives. Amari Greene is a hot head who stands up for herself but pr...